PDA

View Full Version : Look out! Raid Boss Event in bound!

Sirius
08-29-2013, 12:16 PM
Greetings there folks,

As some of you have already seen, the Raid Boss Event has finally arrived! We hope your all just as excited as were for this event as it offers some new challenges for all. Below is a brief break down of how the event works and some points to note:

Orbs:

For the last month, you have been collecting orbs during normal play. These orbs are similar to stones used in WD, and are visible on the guild donation screen. Orbs are used to summon the raid boss. Only orbs donated to the guild bank can be used for this. Each level of the boss will count a different number of orbs to summon, and only the leader and officers can summon a boss. More than one level of the boss can be summoned and fought at the same time.

The Raid Boss:

The Raid Boss works similarly to a normal epic boss, in that you use health to defeat one instead of energy or stamina. There are two attacks a player can use to fight the boss: Quick Attack and Force Attack. Quick Attack uses 25 health and does less damage, Force Attack uses 100 health (a full health bar) and does more damage. Each boss summons will be available for 2 hours like a normal epic boss. If the boss is not defeated during that time, the boss must be summoned again. Also, the same level of the boss can be summoned and defeated multiple times, if the guild wishes to do that. An important point: If two or more players strike the killing blow against the boss at the same time, only one of those blows will kill the boss. The other blows will not cost health to the players that made them.

The Prizes:

Different levels of the boss have different possible prizes. The higher level bosses have a better chance of dropping the best loot (the reverse is also true for lower level bosses). The potential loot for a given instance of the boss can be seen by clicking Raid boss button -> Summon tab -> Available loot.

Guild LTQ Challenges:

There are Guild LTQs similar to Epic Boss Quests that have been available previously. The GLTQ steps may have a DIFFERENT time limit than the boss. For example, one of the GLTQs may require that the boss is defeated in 30 minutes rather than the 2 hours that the boss is available. In that hypothetical case, if the guild misses that 30 minute window, they would be able to defeat the boss normally during the 2 hour period but would have to summon the boss again to try again for the GLTQ. The requirement details of the GLTQ will be detailed in the particular quests.

Other things to know:

•Players need to be on Kingdom Age version 2.0, and iOS 5.0 or higher in order to see this event.
•Raid boss icon is visible in the bottom left of screen, same as any other event.
•Guilds are NOT locked during this event.
•It takes 100 minutes for health to refill completely.
•Orbs are currently only available via loot drops during play. They will be available for purchase using gems in version 2.0.2

Person
08-29-2013, 12:18 PM
is Health here also affected by Health regen bonusses?

Kronous
08-29-2013, 12:40 PM
in the rankings, it is only showing the orbs dontated from this point on. Not counting previously dontated orbs. will this be fixed?

Also, do only the kingdoms participating recieve the units?

Darth Randy
08-29-2013, 12:41 PM
I'm not seeing the LTQ availability in game, is this a start restart issue or is everyone else also missing that?

Erick13
08-29-2013, 12:42 PM
Never mind I see what I missed.

Web323
08-29-2013, 12:49 PM
So only new orbs can be used? We have a ton of them and cannot summon the boss

pendentive
08-29-2013, 12:54 PM
It appears to be just like the regular BOSS regarding health refill.

Hersh
08-29-2013, 12:56 PM
Lol, next boss event we can buy orbs for gems...really? Come on now

Rocco69
08-29-2013, 01:01 PM
We are on guild quest level 9 which requires a lvl 30 boss to be summoned. However no one in the guild can see a level 30 anymore so there is the first bug we have seen!

Person
08-29-2013, 01:01 PM
Lol, next boss event we can buy orbs for gems...really? Come on now

with all the health regen they wont make money off that. Im not sure how you're doing, but we're doing great xD

pendentive
08-29-2013, 01:08 PM
And......FUN is done.

P4TR1C14N
08-29-2013, 01:08 PM
@sirius: units are NOT all added to player profiles!!! Bug!!! What do we do? ill we get them?

Remark: some guild quest units are added... But a lot are NOT added.

Thanks for your reply asap..

Remark: maybe servers calculate too slow and unit are added after minutes... Hours?

P4TR1C14N
08-29-2013, 01:09 PM
And......FUN is done.

You guys also missing a lot off units?

Colony Colonel
08-29-2013, 01:10 PM
Having lots of fun! thanks GREE. You pulled it out of the bag!

1 problem though... I ranked 3rd (damage over 1 million) and it told me that I didn't receive a prize because I didn't score over 60k. ??? yes I did. and I could have got an indestructable unit worth 1k+ if i was lucky :(

Rocco69
08-29-2013, 01:14 PM
Still can't summon a lvl 30 boss. Anyone else? Got us stuck in place right now

pendentive
08-29-2013, 01:15 PM
yes - appears there are bugs to still be worked out, guys. Send tickets with specifics. We are doing the same.

justsomedood5
08-29-2013, 01:19 PM
Still can't summon a lvl 30 boss. Anyone else? Got us stuck in place right now

Pretty sure you can't summon certain level bosses if someone else in your guild already summoned them and hasn't yet defeated them. At least that's how it shows for my guild (only level I can't see is level 100, because we're fighting one now - same held true at lower levels).

Ereaser
08-29-2013, 01:19 PM
in the rankings, it is only showing the orbs dontated from this point on. Not counting previously dontated orbs. will this be fixed?

Also, do only the kingdoms participating recieve the units?

You need to do x amount of damage, if you click on the boss > summary it sais so on the top part of the screen

Ineptitude
08-29-2013, 01:24 PM
This should be posted much earlier for people to read and comment on.

LOTS of stuff unclear...

at least to me.

NinjaHonu
08-29-2013, 01:26 PM
Having lots of fun! thanks GREE. You pulled it out of the bag!

1 problem though... I ranked 3rd (damage over 1 million) and it told me that I didn't receive a prize because I didn't score over 60k. ??? yes I did. and I could have got an indestructable unit worth 1k+ if i was lucky :(

Yes happened to me on LVL 60 boss. Says you need to do 90000 damage to receive reward. I did 1+ million and did NOT receive the reward.

Colony Colonel
08-29-2013, 01:31 PM
And......FUN is done.

are you being serious?

justsomedood5
08-29-2013, 01:33 PM
are you being serious?

They're not the only ones.

Suki
08-29-2013, 01:33 PM
Why aren't we getting any loot?

pendentive
08-29-2013, 01:42 PM
CC - yes, 100%

~1 hr

Sir cuz
08-29-2013, 03:03 PM
I'm so confused, as to how this event is supposed to work? Is there anywhere I can find info on how the even works Thanks!!!

crisic
08-29-2013, 03:03 PM
Any idea of how many orbs you need in total?

Dionysos
08-29-2013, 04:13 PM
We are already at level 24/30 it is the first level 100 boss

Dionysos
Dutch Guild

Sparky14
08-29-2013, 04:19 PM
The Assassins Guild (TAG) finished the event about 45 minutes ago. Good luck to all!

Suki
08-29-2013, 07:37 PM
Why aren't we getting any loot?

The loot problem was quickly fixed! Thank you!

Webby1987
08-30-2013, 03:09 AM
I am unable to access the raid quest, everyone else in my guild can access the quest, but they do not appear for me. The quest line is also not available to view, but I still get the rewards when they complete each step!
I have tried stopping and starting again, but nothing seems to work

MrsSith
08-30-2013, 04:07 AM
I have sent in a ticket, but wondering how many other people are seeing the same errors

- not being awarded units from hitting boss when damage is over the stated level
- kills not counting toward guild quest totals when within timeframe and correct level and on 29/30 in the quest this was lv100 boss - not good, having to kill that twice!!!!!!
- kills within 30 minutes not registering (again happened twice)

I am totally certain that we have completed the quests to specification.

It's a fun event, but these bugs need to be fixed.

E-I
08-30-2013, 05:35 AM
The first bullet point has been a big problem for me.

The Don - KSF
08-30-2013, 05:45 AM
Does Anyone know if remaining Orbs the guild has accumulated and not used will carry over to next event?

E-I
08-30-2013, 06:07 AM
Does Anyone know if remaining Orbs the guild has accumulated and not used will carry over to next event?

They will not.

KM KAge
08-30-2013, 06:22 AM
I have sent in a ticket, but wondering how many other people are seeing the same errors

- not being awarded units from hitting boss when damage is over the stated level
- kills not counting toward guild quest totals when within timeframe and correct level and on 29/30 in the quest this was lv100 boss - not good, having to kill that twice!!!!!!

Yes, yes, and yes. Also for the last comment, agreed.

jdodd
08-30-2013, 07:26 AM
Does anyone know how to get more orbs or where to look for them?
I wish you could buy some as well?

Nudist
08-30-2013, 07:39 AM
Whats the quest for Heroic 30/30 look like? Level 100 twice in 30 or something?

RandomUser
08-30-2013, 08:45 AM

1. Have experienced your first issue very frequently.

2. Experienced this issue, not on 29, but on 24. Same problem - killing multiple bosses, but none being recognized by the game as counting towards guild quest.

3. Seems to be a similar problem as #2.

We eventually stumbled our way to get the game to work again, but at a cost of a lot of wasted gems to some playersand orbs, which are difficult to come by these days.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
08-30-2013, 09:09 AM
#1 is a rampant bug. Apparently, you not only need to issue the required damage but ALSO must get lucky. Several times we have guys who placed #1 with 100Mil damage.. And did not get a loot drop.

E-I
08-30-2013, 02:25 PM
#1 is a rampant bug. Apparently, you not only need to issue the required damage but ALSO must get lucky. Several times we have guys who placed #1 with 100Mil damage.. And did not get a loot drop.

And despite being a rampant bug, and Sirius admitting that they are investigating the issue, they are still closing all of our tickets by sending out the FAQ - as if the customer did something wrong. It is nothing short of insulting.

Nacon10
08-30-2013, 03:04 PM
And despite being a rampant bug, and Sirius admitting that they are investigating the issue, they are still closing all of our tickets by sending out the FAQ - as if the customer did something wrong. It is nothing short of insulting.

i think Sirius is calling you soft and you wont do nothing about it

berenerch
08-30-2013, 04:02 PM
So, our guild had a question. If you are working on a quest to kill 5 of a boss, can you do other boss fights not related to the quest without hurting the quest?

we are 1/2 way through 29/30 (kill 5 level 100's), and it is a few hours before we attack the next one. Can we fight level 60's or whatever in the interim without having the start the quest over? thanks!

Shinazueli
08-30-2013, 04:47 PM
I'm thinking that in order to get a loot drop you actually have to be online when the boss dies. It's worked for me.

MCK
08-30-2013, 05:19 PM
I have sent in a ticket, but wondering how many other people are seeing the bugssame errors

Yes to #1 it is very frequent Have not have problems with others yet

Shinazueli
08-30-2013, 06:26 PM
Has anyone tried to make sure they are online when the boss dies and then not gotten a unit? I've gotten a unit every time I've been online.

Hersh
08-30-2013, 06:39 PM
Has anyone tried to make sure they are online when the boss dies and then not gotten a unit? I've gotten a unit every time I've been online.

Lucky! Not the case :/

sydgr8
08-30-2013, 06:41 PM
I haven't been able to take part in many boss kills but every time I'm on and got hit in, I always received the loot units, on all 3 accs fyi
Even my lowest LLP ranked bottom of the list(21st) with the least dmg got much better loot units(the rare 1) twice lol and HLP ranked higher only get uncommon 1 :-/

E-I
08-30-2013, 08:27 PM
i think Sirius is calling you soft and you wont do nothing about it

I'm going to go raid Sirius' manor!

MCK
08-30-2013, 09:08 PM
The game is not recognizing my contribution
Which qualifies for a reward upon successfull
Completion of the quest
I get the guild quest reward but
Even after scoring more than enough points
It lists me as unranked almost 50% of time

AndOne707
08-30-2013, 10:40 PM
N they blame this on iOS updates. Matter of the fact is, plenty of bugs a very high demand of usage of gems for non top guilds. We still experience problems, which instead of being FUN it becomes a bit frustrating.
GREE support, I take don't know what to do with all the issues this event has created among active players.
IMO the best bet is to sit back and not due the quest. Of course u ended up falling behind and stats increase do not take place. A loose loose situation for the consumer, if you ask me. :(

CantHardlyWait
08-30-2013, 11:01 PM
No rewards credited even after surpassing minimum score needed for a prize,sent ticket and the same old response!No actions being done..

MrsSith
08-30-2013, 11:17 PM
Despite the bugs, we made it through. Last round of the quest was lv100 boss in 30 mins, which (thankfully) counted first time. However the top 10 people in our guild did not get loot drops whilst everyone else did. We had virtually everyone on and killed him in 5 mins! That was great fun! Well done, Kings Gate!

Spi
08-31-2013, 12:59 AM
If you have to kill 4 bosses and you miss the 3rd one, do you have to restart from zero, or does your 2/4 remains?

Jerusalem
08-31-2013, 12:55 PM
If you have to kill 4 bosses and you miss the 3rd one, do you have to restart from zero, or does your 2/4 remains?

Not sure, but I believe you go back to 0/4.

Rocco69
08-31-2013, 02:42 PM
yes you go back to 0/4

Wyn
08-31-2013, 04:16 PM
Has anyone been able to find orbs? Only one member of our guild has found one orb during this LTQ. We are playing other quests while waiting for health to regenerate.

E-I
09-01-2013, 07:43 AM
Has anyone been able to find orbs? Only one member of our guild has found one orb during this LTQ. We are playing other quests while waiting for health to regenerate.

I have earned a dozen or so orbs in the last two days. The orbs do not appear on my screen, but I get a message that says +1 Eternal Orb.

Alexius
09-01-2013, 08:02 AM
Do you lose your orbs if you don't use them?

Sparky14
09-01-2013, 08:15 AM
Do you lose your orbs if you don't use them?

Yes, the blue orbs will disappear and we will then collect a different color. Most likely, we won't have as long to collect this time, which is why you will be able to use gems to purchase orbs.

Rocco69
09-01-2013, 09:57 AM
The crossroads is best for picking up orbs; simply due to fact that kills are cheap so you can kill enough that the random drops produce a decent return for the least energy used.

Person
09-01-2013, 10:17 AM
Judging by my battle list, this event really is too easy :)

Miranda6900
09-01-2013, 10:45 AM
We are not getting credit for our kill. We are on level 29 and have killed 5 but it says we've only killed 4. Yet the history tab clearly shows 5 were killed. This is a huge setback for us.

serena
09-01-2013, 02:27 PM
We are not getting credit for our kill. We are on level 29 and have killed 5 but it says we've only killed 4. Yet the history tab clearly shows 5 were killed. This is a huge setback for us.

We are having the same problem over at Wraith Knights. Also for our last kill many of us were not rewarded a unit when reaching the minimum required points. Although on the leader board it shows our points are above what was required.

aschiaroli
09-01-2013, 06:03 PM
We had a kill drop in 29/30 as well. Thankfully, it was the first.
As for bonus unit rewards, GREE sent me a message that units were being awarded in our profiles, but there is a bug in the notification.
I've personally recorded my stats prior to a kill and even though I got the no reward notification, my stats went up 1K both ATT/DEF. (This was during a kill 5 Bosses level and not on Boss #5)

Hope this calms everyone down a little.

Now, we better not get a no credit kill on 30/30 tomorrow!

larrydavid
09-01-2013, 06:14 PM

We are having the same problem over at Wraith Knights. Also for our last kill many of us were not rewarded a unit when reaching the minimum required points. Although on the leader board it shows our points are above what was required.

Same level happened for us. Just move on and hope Gree gives you some Gems. There is no way they will do anything about it until later.

horse
09-09-2013, 01:15 PM
There should be an individual quest, like make 1,000,000 damage.

Voxker
09-09-2013, 02:24 PM

1mil damage is so easy

Person
09-09-2013, 02:25 PM

...thats 1 normal hit. lol