PDA

View Full Version : Just beat boss 50 and didn't get final unit..

T Rav
08-29-2013, 12:15 PM
Finally beat the 50th boss and no splash screen appeared for the last unit. Goal is also gone from my list. Stats didnt change and couldn't find unit in inventory. Sent ticket to gree but will it help?

SGT Rud
08-29-2013, 12:22 PM
Considering we were forwarned in the loot tracker, not sure what anyone will do. But a ticket sent is the correct option. I would love to know Gree's response. It will probably be along the lines of "You have until noon pst to complete 50, did you?" I am in the same boat with a different level boss. Figured I could squeeze in that last hit, but it lapsed.

T Rav
08-29-2013, 12:23 PM
I beat it with about 3 minutes left. Gave me the little 60/60 unit but nothing else

KFH
08-29-2013, 12:24 PM
Just had a faction member have the same thing happen. I think he started with the event ending before the two hours, it gave him the normal unit but not the last one.
I would try and get it, but if the event was over i'm guessing you won't

boss is event is still going in my goals??

SGT Rud
08-29-2013, 12:26 PM
I beat it with about 3 minutes left. Gave me the little 60/60 unit but nothing else

Was that 3 minutes left of that boss, or 3 minutes prior to noon pst?

T Rav
08-29-2013, 12:37 PM
Was that 3 minutes left of that boss, or 3 minutes prior to noon pst?

Should it make a difference? They can stop from declaring war with less than an hour to go why would they let you start a boss?

Baller
08-29-2013, 12:44 PM
Here we go again, I made a thread about not getting the last unit two wars ago....fought with gree(d) and never got the unit, saying I didn't beat the boss on time..I defeated him in overtime..never got the unit. I spent 1500 plus golf on boss 45 to 50 cos I was low stats and wasn't available to do the event for two days. Never got the unit, never got compensated for my gold. They say provide screen shot??? How the heck you do that when u kill him already...good luck cos gree(d) won't reward you. Let me know if they do, cos I would like to have mine too..lol

Baller
08-29-2013, 12:45 PM
Oh yea and I did receive all of the 50 units, but not the last boss

thundarr
08-29-2013, 12:56 PM
Why wait until the last second for such an important unit? If you were so close why not use a mega hit to finish? I was close and that's what I did. Buy 50 gold for $5 and do 2 mega hits or health refill. A 4K unit for $5 is a bargain.

T Rav
08-29-2013, 01:36 PM
Well depending on the outcome of these next few emails I will let you know how it goes. But lets just say gree stuck there foot in their mouth with there automated response bs and now are trying to backtrack

King Dante!
08-29-2013, 01:47 PM
It's the players responsibility to finish the boss before the event expires... honestly, this is your fault. I don't think Gree will give you the unit, as they shouldn't.

Bndawgs
08-29-2013, 02:19 PM
why wait until the last second for such an important unit? If you were so close why not use a mega hit to finish? I was close and that's what i did. Buy 50 gold for $5 and do 2 mega hits or health refill. A 4k unit for $5 is a bargain.

x2. .

SGT Rud
08-29-2013, 02:50 PM
You can start a war after the one hour limit. When the war ends, so does the battle whether you have time left or not. Think of the boss event as two seperate events. First one is just beating the boss. Second as beating him x amount of times for a prize. If you didn't beat the boss x amount of times you won't get the unit associated with that goal. You will be able to continue the current boss, but the other goal is gone.

T Rav
08-29-2013, 03:09 PM
Actually no. If you try to click declare war within one hour of the end it give you an error stating war cannot be declared with less than one hour remaininh

SGT Rud
08-29-2013, 03:22 PM
Well sure you can. I've done it twice.

britton
08-29-2013, 03:29 PM
Goal states the following.

Defeat Pran Khushal Sikand 50 times to receive the T-90S Bhishma.

If you beat the boss level 50 you should be awarded the prize.

T Rav
08-29-2013, 03:33 PM
Gree stated in there first email too me that they see I have received the prize. But it's not in my inventory or reflecting on my stats and they are working on it. They later came back to say that it was not completed in time so it's not in my inventory. So how could it be there the first reply than suddenly not be there? They also said once the goal has ended you cannot receive prizes. Yet I got the 60/60 junk prize. As well as the experience for beating him. But when I brought these to there attention after 4 emails within a half hour back and forth. Suddenly they haven't responded for 2 hours.

SGT Rud
08-29-2013, 03:34 PM
So if I wasnt strong enough then, but will be tomorrow, can I beat him the remaining 50th time? The time limit ends at noon pacific standard time. If you beat the boss 50 at 1201 pacific standard time, you did not complete 50 bosses as the goal wanted you to.

As for WD, let me explain. As long as you declare war before the one hour mark, you will have one hour to get matched and fight. If you get matched with 30 minutes left in the campaign, you will only have 30 minutes in your battle even if it says battle ends in 1 hour.

The beat the boss x amount of times is the same. Just because you fighting the boss, doesnt mean that the x amount goal will still be there. You need to fulfill both requirements, win the battle, and before noon pst. That is the cut off. Not he beat him 50 times. It is a limited time goal, meaning for a limited time.

T Rav
08-29-2013, 03:35 PM
Well sure you can. I've done it twice.

You may have declared war with more than an hour left, and it started within the hour. Which happened to my faction last time but the war cut us off with about 15 minutes to play. But you cannot declare within the hour

T Rav
08-29-2013, 03:36 PM
So if I wasnt strong enough then, but will be tomorrow, can I beat him the remaining 50th time?

No. Because now you can't get the boss to trigger. If those are the rules than it should either stop your progress at the 12pm time like it does for war. Or you shouldn't be allowed to trigger with less than 2 hours remaining

Mongo
08-29-2013, 03:45 PM
I concur it what some others have said, ie you have to beat him 50 times WITHIN the allotted time period. This happened on my LLP. To distinguish from declaring war in WD, you cannot "gold your way" to an earlier finish, which is possible on a boss, ie you could trigger w/10 minutes left, drop some gold and get the last unit if you desired.

SGT Rud
08-29-2013, 03:48 PM
You may have declared war with more than an hour left, and it started within the hour. Which happened to my faction last time but the war cut us off with about 15 minutes to play. But you cannot declare within the hour

This is correct, I had to edit my other post. After rereading it, this is was I was talking about. Sorry for the confusion.

T Rav
08-29-2013, 04:13 PM
I concur it what some others have said, ie you have to beat him 50 times WITHIN the allotted time period. This happened on my LLP. To distinguish from declaring war in WD, you cannot "gold your way" to an earlier finish, which is possible on a boss, ie you could trigger w/10 minutes left, drop some gold and get the last unit if you desired.

Maybe I'm confused but where did it say anywhere within the time period? And technically there was time on the countdown so I did do it in time

SGT Rud
08-29-2013, 04:19 PM
Maybe I'm confused but where did it say anywhere within the time period? And technically there was time on the countdown so I did do it in time

The timer for events is noon pst unless other wise posted. Thats why I said look at the boss as two seperate event. The boss you are currently fighting, and the beat the boss x amount of times. X amount of times ends at noon pst and most other events do. Its nothing new. The other timer is for the specific boss you are on. Thats why you get 2 different units, 1 for beating the boss, one one for the other goal which is x amount of times. You can complete one goal and not the other. As you did today.

I am a cow
08-30-2013, 12:21 AM
he should receive the unit thread closed send ticket to gree

T Rav
08-30-2013, 10:19 AM
he should receive the unit thread closed send ticket to gree

I sent a ticket to gree, there first response was "We are aware of this issue with the epic boss prizes and are currently investigating.

Here's what is happening:

You have been rewarded the prizes for defeating the epic boss. The units are not currently loading in your inventory, and are not contributing to your stats. Our records show that the units are in your inventory.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and hope to have a solution very soon.

Team Gree.

Than came back to tell me I wouldnt be getting the unit.

Explain how "it shows in my inventory" than suddenly i'm not getting it. Suddenly Gree has stopped responding to e-mails after 4 backand forth within an hour.