PDA

View Full Version : Drama Drama... and more drama!

P.Squiddy
08-29-2013, 06:23 AM
Is it just me or has there been tons of drama lately?

I mean heres a list of drama thats happened recently:

1) MT's 4000k+ hit "glitch" (I have no opinion)

2) Bring Back Rob; BBR

3) FC leader quitting

4) SAS and RG at each other's throats

5) Soon to come; Player databases!

6) Yay the new iOS update is here! Oh s*** it completely f***ed my game!

7) GREE's dirty mind with the event names and boss names (funny thread)

8) That lovely LTB price, and collection time is just a beauty!

9) IFM's syndicate meltdown

10) Lizzy's issues <3

11) Hopefully this thread! :D

12) ...And much more to come!

If you have "drama free" in your syndicate description you must be a liar... the drama will find you... one way or another...

Please let's make this list even longer and add MORE drama to the game! Hooray!

Butt Futter
08-29-2013, 06:24 AM
A list without dippy is incomplete. Add him at #6 with the tag #smuglife

P.Squiddy
08-29-2013, 06:26 AM
A list without dippy is incomplete. Add him at #6 with the tag #smuglife

Dippy is a little bit of a s*** disturber... but I havnt seen him doing his thing lately.. lol

Butt Futter
08-29-2013, 06:27 AM
challenge accepted......lol

Dipstik
08-29-2013, 06:27 AM
Dippy is a little bit of a s*** disturber... but I havnt seen him doing his thing lately.. lol

War last weekend and very busy with work lately.

jmeijer
08-29-2013, 06:28 AM
Why does Dipstik get a free ride in HTC, while the rest of them pays a lot for the same prize?

bald zeemer
08-29-2013, 06:32 AM
Seems like almost the exact daily quota of drama to me. Plus that list is padded with a few "lately" events that are months old.

Dipstik
08-29-2013, 06:34 AM
Why does Dipstik get a free ride in HTC, while the rest of them pays a lot for the same prize?

That's a very good question! I keep telling them to tone it down, but I think spending gold is like breathing to some of these guys...

Euchred
08-29-2013, 06:35 AM

Office politics, you'd be bored with the answer.

P.Squiddy
08-29-2013, 06:39 AM
War last weekend and very busy with work lately.

Don't worry dippy, if you get back on track, im sure you'll make the list!

P.Squiddy
08-29-2013, 07:53 AM
Seems like almost the exact daily quota of drama to me. Plus that list is padded with a few "lately" events that are months old.

Just one really. But recent can still be months, I'm not talking crime city dinosaur ages... just what was really popular on the forums and such. Only thing that is really a month old is IFM...

bald zeemer
08-29-2013, 08:14 AM
And the database, and SAS/RG rivalry, and people complaining about LTB prices, and new datasets being glitchy.

P.Squiddy
08-29-2013, 08:17 AM
And the database, and SAS/RG rivalry, and people complaining about LTB prices, and new datasets being glitchy.

The database is really starting to become publicly live, yes the SAS/RG was always there, but its getting much more tense and funnier. Yes everyone cries over LTB prices, but I'm only referring to the current one. Lastly, datasets being glitchy will always be new/old news. It can be both because its happened many times in the past, and due to GREE's terrible programming, there will always be something new!

TZora
08-29-2013, 12:35 PM
because he is cool! some ass asked me the same question, why was i included in the fight club even though i didn't put up any IP during wars ..

montecore
08-29-2013, 12:54 PM
Is it just me or has there been tons of drama lately?

I mean heres a list of drama thats happened recently:

1) MT's 4000k+ hit "glitch" (I have no opinion)

2) Bring Back Rob; BBR

3) FC leader quitting

4) SAS and RG at each other's throats

5) Soon to come; Player databases!

6) Yay the new iOS update is here! Oh s*** it completely f***ed my game!

7) GREE's dirty mind with the event names and boss names (funny thread)

8) That lovely LTB price, and collection time is just a beauty!

9) IFM's syndicate meltdown

10) Lizzy's issues <3

11) More problably... let me know if I'm missing anything

If you have "drama free" in your syndicate description you must be a liar... the drama will find you... one way or another...

Please let's make this list even longer and add MORE drama to the game! Hooray!

I can assure you, we are 100% drama free.

montecore
08-29-2013, 12:59 PM
The database is really starting to become publicly live, yes the SAS/RG was always there, but its getting much more tense and funnier. Yes everyone cries over LTB prices, but I'm only referring to the current one. Lastly, datasets being glitchy will always be new/old news. It can be both because its happened many times in the past, and due to GREE's terrible programming, there will always be something new!

I actually have forgiven and forgotten RG, and actually have a very civil relationship with many of them. It doesn't hurt that they added some of my favorites from Sunnyvale, not to mention so many others who just weren't there when it all started.

That said, one member told me to go to hell yesterday, so it's safe to say that at least some in RG have yet to find love for montecore in their hearts.

Doctor says I'm getting much better. The other 239 members of SAS have a different prognosis. But like I always say, we can't all be charming gentlemen, can we.

Xaviar
08-29-2013, 01:11 PM
Any game online where you interact with others there will be drama

Deadwater
08-29-2013, 01:17 PM
P. squiddy you forgot the drama about you creating this thread!

Rebels
08-29-2013, 01:18 PM
P. squiddy you forgot the drama about you creating this thread!

Agreed. Why even make a post about drama.

I shouldnt even be posting in here!

Rhino72
08-29-2013, 01:30 PM
because he is cool! some ass asked me the same question, why was i included in the fight club even though i didn't put up any IP during wars ..

Interesting answer so are you still in Fight Club?

Deadwater
08-29-2013, 01:34 PM

But you did, and I wasn't hating on p.squiddy.

Add more drama people. Or ill have to make a help thread for everyone!

montecore
08-29-2013, 02:38 PM
you aint seen nothing yet. get ready for the big surprise.

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 02:47 PM

And you wonder why people think you're a *****? Not every thread is about you, believe it or not. And, nobody cares to read your narcissistic attempts to highjack every thread. Go away montebore.

And, I'll tell you a secret. Not many in SAS like you either, but they do like your IP. Most think you're psycho and wish you'd just shut up.

Deadwater
08-29-2013, 02:50 PM
And you wonder why people think you're a *****? Not every thread is about you, believe it or not. And, nobody cares to read your narcissistic attempts to highjack every thread. Go away montebore.

And, I'll tell you a secret. Not many in SAS like you either, but they do like your IP. Most think you're psycho and wish you'd just shut up.

Whoa intense! Meh...

Listening..

Dipstik
08-29-2013, 04:04 PM

Surprise! Gotcha!

LisaM
08-29-2013, 04:18 PM
<snip> get ready for the big surprise.

Anyone else think of this?
http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo153/Laeny/image-1.jpg http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo153/Laeny/image.jpg

Dipstik
08-29-2013, 04:21 PM
Anyone else think of this?
http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo153/Laeny/image-1.jpg http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo153/Laeny/image.jpg

YES! I did!

jaggededge
08-29-2013, 04:31 PM
Waiting with bated breath...

P.Squiddy
08-29-2013, 04:46 PM
But you did, and I wasn't hating on p.squiddy.

Add more drama people. Or ill have to make a help thread for everyone!

I like drama! Its quite amusing :)

P.Squiddy
08-29-2013, 05:03 PM

You talk trash on from me, I beat s*** on out of your team. You c i can beat jalapeno of u are squadron of human online gamering beings. so hah!

montecore
08-29-2013, 05:55 PM

i think we all know what this is about. you have fallen head over heels in love with me, or at least my online persona, and you dont know how to deal with it.

Rebels
08-29-2013, 05:57 PM
You talk trash on from me, I beat s*** on out of your team. You c i can beat jalapeno of u are squadron of human online gamering beings. so hah!

Call me slow, but I have read your sentence twice. I am failing to understand what you are trying to say.

I understand you beat my team. What team where you again? I have been beaten many times. Some I can remember others just dont make an impact on me.

P.Squiddy
08-29-2013, 06:00 PM
Call me slow, but I have read your sentence twice. I am failing to understand what you are trying to say.

I understand you beat my team. What team where you again? I have been beaten many times. Some I can remember others just dont make an impact on me.

Well I wood first liek to say iz I wood liek to batdle you guys agan, except itz nawt pozzibel!

Rebels
08-29-2013, 06:10 PM
Well I wood first liek to say iz I wood liek to batdle you guys agan, except itz nawt pozzibel!

Only needed to read that one once. Either I am getting better or you are? :)

dr007
08-29-2013, 06:28 PM
Any time you have 60 personalities in one room there will be drama!

P.Squiddy
08-29-2013, 08:09 PM
Any time you have 60 personalities in one room there will be drama!

Well obviously :)

TZora
08-29-2013, 08:16 PM
Interesting answer so are you still in Fight Club?
yes and no. yes i'm still with the Fight Club and the members value me as a contributing member, its an honor and i'm proud of my contributions. no i'm not in the fight club syndicate because of the rules. i'm sure, you know the rules. but i'm still very thankful to all old and current fight clubbers for their generosity to allow me in the syndicate for many wars. really helped me get great stats :)

Absolute silence
08-29-2013, 09:24 PM

Mistress... You are a SAS one night stand that has turned into the psycho monte stalker when the love affair ended. We are gathering I-tune cards to help fund your therapy.

Rhino72
08-30-2013, 07:11 AM
yes and no. yes i'm still with the Fight Club and the members value me as a contributing member, its an honor and i'm proud of my contributions. no i'm not in the fight club syndicate because of the rules. i'm sure, you know the rules. but i'm still very thankful to all old and current fight clubbers for their generosity to allow me in the syndicate for many wars. really helped me get great stats :)

So the rules prevent you from being in the current Fight club syndicate because you don't pull the necessary IP requirement, correct? You might be a great person and some other might be a forum troll but in the end to get top prizes you should be a solid contributor.

mxz
08-30-2013, 07:21 AM
What about Big Fet blowing up over the RG leak? That was pretty funny. Not on the forum, but CC drama nonetheless. #smugrage

TZora
08-30-2013, 10:20 AM
So the rules prevent you from being in the current Fight club syndicate because you don't pull the necessary IP requirement, correct? You might be a great person and some other might be a forum troll but in the end to get top prizes you should be a solid contributor.
I opted to be out of the club, nobody asked me or ordered me to do so. again, i appreciate their generosity :)

P.Squiddy
08-31-2013, 05:11 AM
What about Big Fet blowing up over the RG leak? That was pretty funny. Not on the forum, but CC drama nonetheless. #smugrage

I am referring to forum public drama :)

mxz
08-31-2013, 07:41 AM
I am referring to forum public drama :)That was pretty public...I mean, half of CC is in that room.

TMI
08-31-2013, 08:16 AM
ummm, what room? i'm not in that room.

Ragmondino
08-31-2013, 08:27 AM

Was it as funny as Fet blowing up over being robbed by reds Alex?
S
"Show me some respect"

Ragmondino
08-31-2013, 08:27 AM
ummm, what room? i'm not in that room.

Your obviously not very important. I don't even play anymore and was in that room

TMI
08-31-2013, 08:29 AM
Your obviously not very important. I don't even play anymore and was in that room

or maybe too important...think about it :)

P.Squiddy
08-31-2013, 10:05 AM

If you don't play anymore why are you on the forums...?

Ragmondino
08-31-2013, 10:12 AM
Some one has to keep a semblance of normality here.

And I still play KA

Dipstik
08-31-2013, 02:03 PM

And I still play KA

Speaking of which, miss you in the cave!

P.Squiddy
08-31-2013, 07:32 PM

And I still play KA

Where there is CrimeCity there is no normality.

Beamer 420
08-31-2013, 08:16 PM
Yawn......drama drama drama go talk to your mama.

P.Squiddy
09-01-2013, 08:06 AM
Yawn......drama drama drama go talk to your mama.

Wow... someone should grow up :rolleyes:

cave man kid
09-01-2013, 08:35 AM
I think it is the people who play the game that makes it so fun without the drama it would be so boring