PDA

View Full Version : Fourth Place team last war was screwed out of top three prize check below

Pages : [1] 2

iteachem
08-28-2013, 04:29 PM
Since one of the top three seems to have gotten 4000 plus IP a hit.. Doesn't make a lot of sense.

I think the team should be disqualified and the fourth place team bump.

Oh and I can predict the followup already;

It was a glitch and I am sending a ticket to gree.

I will let you guess the team and it wasn't fight club

Also we came in 5th or 6th so it doesn't affect us

Sick of this crap....

I am out...(sorry this didn't mean I am quitting game)

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/iteachemscience/e8d05b89-3811-4056-8d04-4eb0ed0e66bc_zps2c442081.jpg (http://s673.photobucket.com/user/iteachemscience/media/e8d05b89-3811-4056-8d04-4eb0ed0e66bc_zps2c442081.jpg.html)

Butt Futter
08-28-2013, 04:34 PM
Silly Movie Theater is out of popcorn.

Dipstik
08-28-2013, 04:35 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XxI1hBl8el0/TSrCeYsJCyI/AAAAAAAACTg/D5rzOTbExMM/s1600/This+looks+shopped.jpg

Does this mean I move one spot closer?

CohibAA
08-28-2013, 04:35 PM
Nice picture.

Butt Futter
08-28-2013, 04:36 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XxI1hBl8el0/TSrCeYsJCyI/AAAAAAAACTg/D5rzOTbExMM/s1600/This+looks+shopped.jpg

Does this mean I move one spot closer?

I'm quitting in a week or 2 so you will gain at least 1 spot.

SilentAssassin
Im not going to comment but we all know which top team it is, I think they are consistently placing third

Stooboot
Wtf this is such bs. R u sure this is only for 1 battle?

Timmaaay
08-28-2013, 04:37 PM
haha. No comment from the other team not named Fight Club in the top 3? hmmmmm....

Im not going to comment but we all know which top team it is, I think they are consistently placing third

Gingeasian
08-28-2013, 04:39 PM
looks like walsh got to the picture

bobtodd
indian nation complains too much

CohibAA
Ellis Island Outbreak Winners:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZFNssUNWhtE/UhuqyiaAOgI/AAAAAAAAD9M/BQutCkU3l9U/s400/Ellis_Island_Outbreak_Winners.png (http://crimecitysyndicate.blogspot.com/2013/08/ellis-island-outbreak.html)

:confused:

_Raven_
Sadly this doesn't shock me smh!

Deadwater
Weren't we just speaking of this top 3 team harbouring hackers...

Butt Futter
08-28-2013, 04:40 PM
No, that picture isn't photo shopped.

out of names
08-28-2013, 04:41 PM
So dats why silent assassins are.silent? They no wanna tell us that they get ~5000 points a hit

Dipstik
08-28-2013, 04:41 PM
I'm quitting in a week or 2 so you will gain at least 1 spot.

I don't say this often, but you'll be missed. One of the less detestable Indians.

iteachem
08-28-2013, 04:42 PM
I used photobucket to block out the names that is all..this is only one piece of info sent to me. I have a bunch of other screens of chats about it....

Won't share them on forum

Gingeasian
08-28-2013, 04:43 PM
Silly Movie Theater is out of popcorn.
What a coincidence Movie Theater was also in another top 3 when they were accused of hacking

Butt Futter
08-28-2013, 04:44 PM
I don't say this often, but you'll be missed. One of the less detestable Indians.

Thanks I guess. lol

Timmaaay
08-28-2013, 04:44 PM
Its also a trickle down effect Teach. 4th gets screwed, so does 26th, 51st, etc. We saw that 2 wars ago when a certain hacking syndicate came in the top 25 out of nowhere

I used photobucket to block out the names that is all..this is only one piece of info sent to me. I have a bunch of other screens of chats about it....

Won't share them on forum

Deadwater
08-28-2013, 04:45 PM
Its also a trickle down effect Teach. 4th gets screwed, so does 26th, 51st, etc. We saw that 2 wars ago when a certain hacking syndicate came in the top 25 out of nowhere

Good point. So this effects all ranks. Which effects everyone.

Gingeasian
08-28-2013, 04:47 PM
I have a feeling Monte is going to love this

GU7 F4WK3S
1st and 2nd are impacted if that score caused them spend more

Steve0
Looks like MT profile. Hmmmmm. Thats how a freebee gets his points in.

Deadwater
08-28-2013, 04:48 PM
I have feeling Monte is going to love this

I Donno, he is a pretty sensitive guy.
I doubt he pokes his neck in here till he hires someone to write him a rebuttal.

Guisseppe17
08-28-2013, 04:48 PM
I have a feeling everyone's gonna act all outraged about this for a couple days until this thread is locked, and then no one will care or mention it again....

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 04:49 PM
This was RG not SAS.....

I guess now we know how MT makes his minimum lol.... well 300k ip (min is still 500kip)

Chica
08-28-2013, 04:51 PM
I Donno, he is a pretty sensitive guy.
I doubt he pokes his neck in here till he hires someone to write him a rebuttal.

I want to hire a personal writer...

Butt Futter
08-28-2013, 04:51 PM

Well, lets be honest here. Rogues would have been top 10 regardless and the top 2 syndicates would have still done the same points so only the 4th place team (Solomen Carnage) was affected.

Butt Futter
08-28-2013, 04:52 PM
Anyone notice how all Rogues guys have gone MIA? There were a couple on bashing monte in the other thread, but what had happened?

Steve0
08-28-2013, 04:55 PM
Anyone notice how all Rogues guys have gone MIA? There were a couple on bashing monte in the other thread, but what had happened? figuring out mire ways to cheat.

Butt Futter
08-28-2013, 04:55 PM
Can't figure that out when you head is stuck up your rear end.

GravyTrain
08-28-2013, 04:56 PM
I was happy with a 550 ip win. Not so much a average of 20 xp per win.

Mother Of Darkness
08-28-2013, 04:58 PM
This is bs! Rogues should be disqualified and stripped of their prizes immediately!

Peppers
08-28-2013, 04:58 PM
Thats right. MT personally scored 20 million points all by himself, screwing everyone below us.

But for the fact that the rest of the team was a bunch of freeloaders, he would have personally carried us past SAS and taken down FC in the process.

Is that what you think happened?

Or, does anyone else wonder why this happened to only MT's points and no one elses? And he DID put in a ticket immediately... and he did notify leaders that it happened... and now the same people he notified are starting this.

MT isn't around right now. I wanted him to address this himself, but he's not here.

Think what you will. At this point, I could care less. I just want to play the damn game and without the drama and name calling and accusations.

And, for the record, MT scored around 600k points in this last war. The "glitch" occurred about half way through the war, giving him plenty of time to run up the points if he wanted to.

You all can go to hell. I'm sick to death of this.

montecore
08-28-2013, 04:59 PM
want to know whats worse? MT poisoned my puppy. Moku keyed my car. Peppers prank called me late at night. Louie asked me to pull his finger.

it was alarming the depths they would sink to.

poo hands
08-28-2013, 04:59 PM
This is bs! Rogues should be disqualified and stripped of their prizes immediately!
I wholeheartedly agree!

Chica
08-28-2013, 05:02 PM
want to know whats worse? MT poisoned my puppy. Moku keyed my car. Peppers prank called me late at night. Louie asked me to pull his finger.

it was alarming the depths they would sink to.

The prank call was actually me. Sorry.

montecore
08-28-2013, 05:02 PM
Thats right. MT personally scored 20 million points all by himself, screwing everyone below us.

But for the fact that the rest of the team was a bunch of freeloaders, he would have personally carried us past SAS and taken down FC in the process.

Or, does anyone else wonder why this happened to only MT's points and no one elses? And he DID put in a ticket immediately... and he did notify leaders that it happened... and now the same people he notified are starting this.

MT isn't around right now. I wanted him to address this himself, but he's not here.

Think what you will. At this point, I could care less. I just want to play the damn game and without the drama and name calling and accusations.

And, for the record, MT scored around 600k points in this last war. The "glitch" occurred about half way through the war, giving him plenty of time to run up the points if he wanted to.

we love you and we hope that you love we too. xo SAS

Steve0
08-28-2013, 05:04 PM

You all can go to hell. I'm sick to death of this.change teams and all drama will go away

BigMoney
08-28-2013, 05:05 PM
Oh and I can predict the followup already;

It was a glitch and I am sending a ticket to gree.

I'm guessing if you have that screenshot you already know the whole story. You already know it was an accidental glitch and that the player in question immediately sent a ticket to GREE about it, so why try to present this otherwise?

The player in question told me about this as soon as it happened, and even forwarded me screenshots of his ticket to GREE about it and their response. I'm not sure if I can post these as posting names/tickets is against the rules, but you already know what I'm talking about. Nice smear campaign.

iteachem
08-28-2013, 05:07 PM

So if leadership of syndicates were notified, I wonder why most are just hearing about it and why it was passed to me anyway.

Secondly ...correct me if I am wrong but you folks ran the whole data collection of everyone's stats thing that told you how much gold etc...and I believed you claimed it was to track hacks...

Sure I will just go to hell....but I won't cheat to get there

poo hands
08-28-2013, 05:11 PM
So if leadership of syndicates were notified, I wonder why most are just hearing about it and why it was passed to me anyway.

Secondly ...correct me if I am wrong but you folks ran the whole data collection of everyone's stats thing that told you how much gold etc...and I believed you claimed it was to track hacks...

Sure I will just go to hell....but I won't cheat to get there

That sounds like science!

mxz
08-28-2013, 05:14 PM
Secondly ...correct me if I am wrong but you folks ran the whole data collection of everyone's stats thing that told you how much gold etc...and I believed you claimed it was to track hacks...To be fair, it is a good way to spot time travelers. Were they using it for that? Well, based on their track record and the fact that it took other syndicates to bring up an obvious one... :(

For the record, I don't think this was a hack, though. #notthatanyonecares

Steve0
08-28-2013, 05:14 PM
If it was any one else but MT yeah could have been a glitch.

evj
08-28-2013, 05:15 PM
I have seen the pic uncensored. Its not one from FC or SAS.

I'm sorry this was the drop, Teach. Its been a pleasure been robbed by u and talked with u.

Peppers
08-28-2013, 05:19 PM
To be fair, it is a good way to spot time travelers. Were they using it for that? Well, based on their track record and the fact that it took other syndicates to bring up an obvious one... :(

For the record, I don't think this was a hack, though. #notthatanyonecares

mxz, you do the same data reading and can go into anyone's game you want and see when they started, how much they've collected, and how much money they have. Get off your high horse.

mxz
08-28-2013, 05:22 PM
MT, you do the same data reading and can go into anyone's game you want and see when they started, how much they've collected, and how much money they have. Get off your high horse.Lupo's Game Mechanics 101 has a few more pupils, I see.

Butt Futter
08-28-2013, 05:23 PM
There, you just gave conclusive proof that Rogues/MT cheated. How many points does MT normally score? Below 100k. And this war, a 10-fold increase? If this is not taking advantage of the "glitch", what is?

Oh and, if "at this point", you "could care less". Then please do, because no one really cares about your jumping out to defend your puppet master at every turn. And condemning everyone to hell? What a class act. Only that hell is reserved for Judases, and that is what you and your master are - just like the scarlet letter A, the word TRAITOR should be tattooed onto your big foreheads. That'll be your pass to hell when you are really sick to "death".

Holy crap dude. This is a damn phone app game. What the hell is wrong with you?

Dipstik
08-28-2013, 05:26 PM
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4769721204605450&pid=15.1

Skumbag CCM
08-28-2013, 05:29 PM
Seems to me that it's pretty amazing that this "glitch" happened to someone who courts controversy and from what I can gather is a bit of a douchebag... These "glitches" never happen to anyone in a normal syndicate...

Cheating ******* much lol

LegoCity
08-28-2013, 05:32 PM

...so many inside intel, you sure a agent provocateur to me (are u the guy they said who put spys in different teams )

Deadwater
08-28-2013, 05:33 PM
Seems to me that it's pretty amazing that this "glitch" happened to someone who courts controversy and from what I can gather is a bit of a douchebag... These "glitches" never happen to anyone in a normal syndicate...

Cheating ******* much lol

Exactly. Glitches happen all the time randomly. But this particular glitch affected only one person. Bs

iteachem
08-28-2013, 05:36 PM
...so many inside intel, you sure a agent provocateur to me (are u the guy they said who put spys in different teams )

Lol... No people just talk to me. I don't have time to coordinate spies. that is why I rarely post any more on here anymore and I actually get robbed quite a bit now. I have pretty much stopped caring about the game. Ask dippy he robbed the **** out of me today

Guisseppe17
08-28-2013, 05:37 PM
There, you just gave conclusive proof that Rogues/MT cheated. How many points does MT normally score? Below 100k. And this war, a 10-fold increase? If this is not taking advantage of the "glitch", what is?

Oh and, if "at this point", you "could care less". Then please do, because no one really cares about your jumping out to defend your puppet master at every turn. And condemning everyone to hell? What a class act. Only that hell is reserved for Judases, and that is what you and your master are - just like the scarlet letter A, the word TRAITOR should be tattooed onto your big foreheads. That'll be your pass to hell when you are really sick to "death".

*crosses himself*

Butt Futter
08-28-2013, 05:37 PM
Dippy, I have some powered cheese for that popcorn. I'll share if you share.

Peppers
08-28-2013, 05:40 PM
I'm guessing if you have that screenshot you already know the whole story. You already know it was an accidental glitch and that the player in question immediately sent a ticket to GREE about it, so why try to present this otherwise?

The player in question told me about this as soon as it happened, and even forwarded me screenshots of his ticket to GREE about it and their response. I'm not sure if I can post these as posting names/tickets is against the rules, but you already know what I'm talking about. Nice smear campaign.

Thank you BigMoney.

Dipstik
08-28-2013, 05:43 PM
Lol... No people just talk to me. I don't have time to coordinate spies. that is why I rarely post any more on here anymore and I actually get robbed quite a bit now. I have pretty much stopped caring about the game. Ask dippy he robbed the **** out of me today

Oh yeah... It felt GOOD!

CohibAA
08-28-2013, 05:44 PM
Dippy, I have some powered cheese for that popcorn. I'll share if you share.

http://rlv.zcache.com/powered_by_cheese_postcard-r5c5557a09a1945eda7c95c5a8a5ba8bf_vgbaq_8byvr_324. jpg

:confused:

montecore
08-28-2013, 05:45 PM
Thank you BigMoney.

you are welcome.

JMills109
I'm not much of a forum poster, but have recently joined Rogues Gallery from another team, and thought I'd offer my perspective on the notion that the team is cheating or unfairly gaining an advantage:

1. Take the player in question's points completely off the team's score (roughly 660k), and 3rd place was still ours by several million points.

2. There are players originally and recently from nearly every long term top 10 and 25 syndicate on the team. This type of glitch is so obvious on the team leader-board that accusations of it being the root of the team's placement in events, and somehow kept secret, are absurd.

I have no idea what caused points that high for a single hit, but I do know that everyone else on the team had and has had a proper point total for their number of wins. I enjoy competing on a top team, and very much value and appreciate the efforts that go towards competing fair and square.

-Jimmy Donuts

PS - I don't check back here often, but feel free to find me and PM me on groupme or kakao if you disagree with what I've said or have questions.

mxz
http://rlv.zcache.com/powered_by_cheese_postcard-r5c5557a09a1945eda7c95c5a8a5ba8bf_vgbaq_8byvr_324. jpg

:confused:Is that the wall model or battery operated?

BOS
08-28-2013, 06:10 PM
Lmao.... and I still spend money on this game why?!

MattThomas08
08-28-2013, 06:13 PM
This did in fact happen to me and I sent screen shots to Mxz, BigMoney, and Trev. AS SOON as it happened, I submitted a ticket to Gree. I also didn't spend all of the gold I had allocated for the war because of the fact that this glitch was happening to me. I did absolutely nothing to cause it, it just started happening to me on Saturday night.

I don't know why people believe SAS when they say I only score 60k per war, but I spend a decent amount of gold every war, so this certainly wasn't a 10 fold increase in points and I don't and didn't score enough to come close to affecting our final standings.

I used to respect you teach. You've lost my respect trying to frame this in a negative light without even asking me about it. This is ridiculous.

iteachem
08-28-2013, 06:18 PM
I used to respect you teach. You've lost my respect trying to frame this in a negative light without even asking me about it. This is ridiculous.

Yup it is ridiculous and it is ridiculous that you harvested everyone's information by capturing server data. I don't really care about whether you respect me or not.

evj
08-28-2013, 06:19 PM
This did in fact happen to me and I sent screen shots to Mxz, BigMoney, and Trev. AS SOON as it happened, I submitted a ticket to Gree. I also didn't spend all of the gold I had allocated for the war because of the fact that this glitch was happening to me. I did absolutely nothing to cause it, it just started happening to me on Saturday night.

I don't know why people believe SAS when they say I only score 60k per war, but I spend a decent amount of gold every war, so this certainly wasn't a 10 fold increase in points and I don't and didn't score enough to come close to affecting our final standings.

Hmmmm Not asking u? No one have asked SAS either

montecore
08-28-2013, 06:19 PM

dont blame sas. blame the individuals. i am as sassy as they come and believe your ponsing days are behind you. i am part of a kinder, gentler sas.

iteachem
08-28-2013, 06:25 PM
Oh and at 4000 a hit I bet you stopped spending gold. Think of how much you saved with free hits only.

BBW
08-28-2013, 07:11 PM
🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝free hits ......lol.....funny teach......🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝

BigMoney
08-28-2013, 07:19 PM
Oh and at 4000 a hit I bet you stopped spending gold. Think of how much you saved with free hits only.

I'm sorry, but can you tell me how many hits MT put in after his game glitched to give him absurd IP per hit? Or even how many IP he scored total per win? Don't you think those details, along with the fact he immediately sent a ticket to GREE about the issue, are kind of important facts before you attribute their 3rd place finish to it and claim that the 4th place team that was something like 6 million IP behind them ought to have gotten 3rd?

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 07:23 PM

Accidental? Maybe

Did he continue to exploit the glitch? Yes peppers admitted it in this thread like a good RG spokesperson would

He scored what it takes me 200 gold to do..... He did it with one free hit

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 07:25 PM
Thank you BigMoney.

No, Peppers, Thank you for clarifying

Guisseppe17
08-28-2013, 07:25 PM
This is very simple...if MT hadn't been in RG, would they have still gotten third? And since the answer is yes, and since this is being taken care of so it won't happen again...who the **** cares? I honestly couldn't care less if he really did keep abusing the glitch (although I seriously doubt he did), because it didn't make a difference. This is just someone with a score to settle trying to smear another player's reputation, not actual concern over how this glitch effected the game.

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 07:29 PM
Big money he kept going, did alll his free hits. 5 a battle. 5x Point total x number of battles = a crap load of ip off free hits

BigMoney
08-28-2013, 07:30 PM
Accidental? Maybe

Did he continue to exploit the glitch? Yes peppers admitted it in this thread like a good RG spokesperson would

He scored what it takes me 200 gold to do..... He did it with one free hit

Can you please give me the direct quote you're referring to? She pointed out he had 600k IP to mean that even if MT scored zero points, RG would still have been in 3rd place by at least 5mil IP, and pointed out that he could have easily exploited if he wanted to. Please note that she didn't say he scored 600k IP after the glitch, only that he had 600k IP total. I'm not in RG so I don't know how many points he had before/after it happened, but even that detail is irrelevant. Hell, you beat RG by what, 13 mil IP? If someone was earning 4k IP per hit, they're about as strong as 10 players combined, and it would have been as easy to overcome that gap as if you were only ahead by 1.3mil IP. They could have easily abused the accidental glitch, and Peppers' point was that he didn't.

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 07:41 PM
Can you please give me the direct quote you're referring to? She pointed out he had 600k IP to mean that even if MT scored zero points, RG would still have been in 3rd place by at least 5mil IP, and pointed out that he could have easily exploited if he wanted to. Please note that she didn't say he scored 600k IP after the glitch, only that he had 600k IP total. I'm not in RG so I don't know how many points he had before/after it happened, but even that detail is irrelevant. Hell, you beat RG by what, 13 mil IP? If someone was earning 4k IP per hit, they're about as strong as 10 players combined, and it would have been as easy to overcome that gap as if you were only ahead by 1.3mil IP. They could have easily abused the accidental glitch, and Peppers' point was that he didn't.

1. He abused the glitch to make his teams minimum

2. Since when is using a glitch ok?

3. She said it happened half way through. He kept scoring afterwards and did not put his game down as im sure all RG members agree to.

4. Lets get his attack - IP ratio here and finish this off once and for all

BigMoney
08-28-2013, 07:42 PM
This is very simple...if MT hadn't been in RG, would they have still gotten third? And since the answer is yes, and since this is being taken care of so it won't happen again...who the **** cares? I honestly couldn't care less if he really did keep abusing the glitch (although I seriously doubt he did), because it didn't make a difference. This is just someone with a score to settle trying to smear another player's reputation, not actual concern over how this glitch effected the game.

Agreed 100%.

PawnXIIX
08-28-2013, 07:43 PM
Are there repercussions for the syndicate? Is action being taken?

I went out for the day and this went from a single post to 8 pages ._.

TL;DR

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 07:43 PM

How does it feel that he put up more IP than in your SIG.... basically for free while you spend money on this game?

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 07:45 PM
Agreed 100%.

I thought you were a respectable forum member how could you agree 100%?

You just agreed that its ok MT put up his highest IP score ever (pathetic as a top 3 syn leader might I add) while you spent your money and your highest is clearly 560 k ip.

Truthfully without MT there would be no Rg's, he is the number 1 RG i'll give him that.

out of names
08-28-2013, 07:46 PM
Are there repercussions for the syndicate? Is action being taken?

I went out for the day and this went from a single post to 8 pages ._.

TL;DR
It went to 4 pages in like half an hour... But its all arguments

Guisseppe17
08-28-2013, 07:48 PM
I thought you were a respectable forum member how could you agree 100%?

You just agreed that its ok MT put up his highest IP score ever (pathetic as a top 3 syn leader might I add) while you spent your money and your highest is clearly 560 k ip.
This is pretty funny since
1. SAS was one of the two syndicates that still beat RG, and
2. Judging from history, if one of you had had this glitch, you'd have beaten fight club already.
Are you harassing MT because you're jealous you didn't get the glitch?

Guisseppe17
08-28-2013, 07:49 PM
It went to 4 pages in like half an hour... But its all arguments
You just summed up 75% of the forums.

BigMoney
08-28-2013, 07:50 PM
1. He abused the glitch to make his teams minimum

2. Since when is using a glitch ok?

3. She said it happened half way through. He kept scoring afterwards and did not put his game down as im sure all RG members agree to.

4. Lets get his attack - IP ratio here and finish this off once and for all

I'm not saying it's okay to "use glitches," but the fact he immediately sent a ticket to GREE about the issue (and got a response) says to me that he didn't intentionally cause this glitch. The fact that he (if Peppers is to be believed) only scored 600k IP (if he averaged 4k IP per hit, that amounts to 150 hits-- less than one vault-- and subtract off how many IP he had before the glitch happened, and you're talking about a small number of hits, although I can't be sure of how many exactly) says to me that he didn't exploit the glitch once he was the unlucky benefactor of it.

If he had started spending vaults of gold, I think you would have the right to be outraged. But otherwise, his 600k IP portion of their 5-6mil IP victory over 4th place is irrelevant, and this pretty clearly reeks of a smear campaign.

poo hands
08-28-2013, 07:55 PM
How does it feel that he put up more IP than in your SIG.... basically for free while you spend money on this game?

Pipe down sonny.....

3squir3
08-28-2013, 07:58 PM
Just post a Win Loss ratio with final points then you ca partly determine what the average was and then say how much of it was from glitching problem solved.

Peppers
08-28-2013, 08:04 PM
Just post a Win Loss ratio with final points then you ca partly determine what the average was and then say how much of it was from glitching problem solved.

Even better... if Gree's monkey's in support ever deal with the issue, they can adjust his score by his usual average per hit of 435, and adjust our team's score. If they had done it on Saturday when the ticket was sent in, or on Sunday, or on Monday, then this wouldn't have been a problem.

Guisseppe17
08-28-2013, 08:09 PM
Even better... if Gree's monkey's in support ever deal with the issue, they can adjust his score by his usual average per hit of 435, and adjust our team's score. If they had done it on Saturday when the ticket was sent in, or on Sunday, or on Monday, then this wouldn't have been a problem.
This would explain why the results haven't been posted yet, I wouldn't be surprised if they were fixing his score before they posted em.

poo hands
08-28-2013, 08:15 PM
This would explain why the results haven't been posted yet, I wouldn't be surprised if they were fixing his score before they posted em.

Orrrrrrrr maybe assault and flattery is out of town

iteachem
08-28-2013, 08:22 PM

I got info that said 466 wins and 600k ip so about 1280 ip average. Only MT can verify those numbers though.

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 08:23 PM
This is pretty funny since
1. SAS was one of the two syndicates that still beat RG, and
2. Judging from history, if one of you had had this glitch, you'd have beaten fight club already.
Are you harassing MT because you're jealous you didn't get the glitch?

Not at all, I buy gold all the time and am happy to do so.

Guisseppe17
08-28-2013, 08:28 PM
Orrrrrrrr maybe assault and flattery is out of town
Whoever it was that was filling in for her said they were going to post it...as soon as they were finished.

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 08:42 PM

Your arguments are so poor. Are you saying every glitch exploited is only Gree's fault? It is the user's fault as well for using it. Free hits in a top 3 = nothing . He should have stopped altogether (like he usually does anyways lol and doesnt make his minimum)

Why did he decide to keep exploiting the glitch?

RG should rethink who their leader is and put MT in RG2 or RG3 and let him be like a regular member. If he doesnt get min ip gets booted. Why does MT get to not make minimum but he forces everyone else to with his strict policies?

Rebels
08-28-2013, 08:46 PM
How and why do these glitch's happen? That is the concerning thing for me.

How many people take advantage if there are glitch's like these?

This is scary stuff y'all

Rebels
08-28-2013, 08:58 PM
Odorus,

Out of interest, where are you from my friend?

mxz
08-28-2013, 08:58 PM
Someone just post a SS of MT's final IP and W/L already...my head is starting to hurt from the butthurt.

Chica
08-28-2013, 08:59 PM
No fair to him what about fairness to the thousands and thousands of other players that his using the glitch affected?

Gingeasian
08-28-2013, 09:03 PM
I got info that said 466 wins and 600k ip so about 1280 ip average. Only MT can verify those numbers though.
Those are walsh like averages

BigMoney
08-28-2013, 09:06 PM
Someone just post a SS of MT's final IP and W/L already...my head is starting to hurt from the butthurt.

I'm not really sure what difference it makes. Even if you assume the glitch happened starting with the very first hit, he put up 600k IP-- that would mean he spent no more than 600k IP / 4k IP/atk = 150 attacks = 62.5% of 1 vault maximum-- although he says the glitch happened in the middle of the war, so I don't know how many points he had by that point. Turn MT's score to zero, and RG still wins third place by what, 5.5 million IP? iteachem clearly asserts that the 4th place team got "screwed out of 3rd place" when it seems obvious that RG earned third place regardless of MT's score.

No fair to him what about fairness to the thousands and thousands of other players that his using the glitch affected?

Who are the thousands of other players affected by the glitch?

Guisseppe17
08-28-2013, 09:10 PM
Not one player was affected by this. There was no "ripple effect", his syndicate didn't make it to the top 3 because of him. The thread title is deceiving (and most likely, intentionally so).

Steve0
08-28-2013, 09:11 PM
Just post a SS already.

Chica
08-28-2013, 09:11 PM
Was being a bit facetious worse case it truly on affects a max of 60 players won't know if that's the case until numbers are posted if at all. Everyone else were more or less elbow to elbow .

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 09:13 PM
I'm not really sure what difference it makes. Even if you assume the glitch happened starting with the very first hit, he put up 600k IP-- that would mean he spent no more than 600k IP / 4k IP/atk = 150 attacks = 62.5% of 1 vault maximum-- although he says the glitch happened in the middle of the war, so I don't know how many points he had by that point. Turn MT's score to zero, and RG still wins third place by what, 5.5 million IP? iteachem clearly asserts that the 4th place team got "screwed out of 3rd place" when it seems obvious that RG earned third place regardless of MT's score.

He scored more than your "all time high score" with free hits lol

reesebutton
08-28-2013, 09:15 PM
Holy crap what a turkey shoot.... so a player stumbles on a glitch:

Q: Did he keep it to himself and quietly exploit it?
A: No, he reports it with a ticket & informs some other syn leaders about the issue

Q: Did his IP earned from the glitch make a difference in the overall rankings?
A: No, #4 was reportedly 6m IP off. He only scored 600k ip. Rankings would not have changed.

Q: Did his IP earned cause #1 and #2 to spend more?
A: Idk, but his 600k didn't look threatening given the 13m lead #2 had on #3

So... he took the ethical route and reported it to GREE and other leaders. And there was no impact or harm done with the resulting scoreline. No drama really, move along.

Someone here cried foul, coz MT used the glitch to make his syndicate's min reqmt. Well, that's an internal syndicate issue, and it's for them to make an issue of it they felt it necessary. So unless that poster was from RG, it was meaningless.

BigMoney
08-28-2013, 09:17 PM
Was being a bit facetious worse case it truly on affects a max of 60 players won't know if that's the case until numbers are posted if at all. Everyone else were more or less elbow to elbow .

I don't think final results have been posted, but I think Solemn Carnage finished 4th, with somewhere around 20mil IP. They had 18mil IP when my syndicate last matched them. RG finished 3rd, with 26,745,499 IP. Even if you subtract off 600k IP from RG's final score, that's still not enough for 4th place to even attempt a run at Top 3.

BigMoney
08-28-2013, 09:18 PM
He scored more than your "all time high score" with free hits lol

And? What's your point?

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 09:19 PM
Holy crap what a turkey shoot.... so a player stumbles on a glitch:

Q: Did he keep it to himself and quietly exploit it?
A: No, he reports it with a ticket & informs some other syn leaders about the issue

Q: Did his IP earned from the glitch make a difference in the overall rankings?
A: No, #4 was reportedly 6m IP off. He only scored 600k ip. Rankings would not have changed.

Q: Did his IP earned cause #1 and #2 to spend more?
A: Idk, but his 600k didn't look threatening given the 13m lead #2 had on #3

So... he took the ethical route and reported it to GREE and other leaders. And there was no impact or harm done with the resulting scoreline. No drama really, move along.

Someone here cried foul, coz MT used the glitch to make his syndicate's min reqmt. Well, that's an internal syndicate issue, and it's for them to make an issue of it they felt it necessary. So unless that poster was from RG, it was meaningless.

So you are saying its okay with you he knew about the glitch and then continued to do free hits?

Dont you think he should have stopped altogether? Those real free hits would have given him 15 -30 k ip which is negligible ip wise to a top 3 syn.... Rather he could have stopped but decided not to and kept exploiting the glitch

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 09:21 PM
And? What's your point?

My point is he found a glitch and kept on using it. Read my previous post as well Bmoney.

Green Drake
08-28-2013, 09:26 PM
MT, you do the same data reading and can go into anyone's game you want and see when they started, how much they've collected, and how much money they have. Get off your high horse.

So let me understand this correctly. In a public forum a member of this syndicate openly admits to using data collection software to access information that is not public information.......and this is not a violation of gree's privacy policy? Interesting. So exactly what information can you view.....gold purchased, respect points on hand, skill point allocations?

Try and justify these actions any way you want. This is a form of hacking and should not be tolerated. And the leader of rogues has been messaging me saying that they do not tolerate any form of hacking or cheating yet here is one of their members openly defending it while another has his account frozen for doing its e was stupid enough to post on my wall that he had done it.

BigMoney
08-28-2013, 09:26 PM
So you are saying its okay with you he knew about the glitch and then continued to do free hits?

Dont you think he should have stopped altogether? Those real free hits would have given him 15 -30 k ip which is negligible ip wise to a top 3 syn.... Rather he could have stopped but decided not to and kept exploiting the glitch

Didn't you also just make fun of MT earlier in this very same topic for "not meeting min" for his syndicate in the past? Seems to me like a "damned if he plays, damned if he doesn't" situation. My point, as it has been from the very beginning, is that his 600k IP is irrelevant to RG's Top 3 placement either way. This directly contradicts iteachem's assertion that "Fourth Place team last war was screwed out of top three prize." I don't really care what your beef is with MT, as it has nothing to do with me. But I do object to anyone presenting such a one-sided story to the forums, as iteachem has done. I'm not in RG and I have nothing to do with the RG/SAS beef, but I do take issue with deliberately misleading the forums as iteachem has done. Sorry if that offends you.

reesebutton
08-28-2013, 09:31 PM

So it boils down to this - "He should've stopped using the glitch". Nothing else, not the rankings, not some "ripple effect" which affects "thousands of players".

IMO that really depends on the actual glitch, whether it was consistently and intentionally triggered OR out of his control. Only MT and GREE developers would be able to confirm that though. Everyone else is just guessing. If he couldn't replicate the problem, what was he to do? Stop playing the war altogether?

Fact is, he reported it to both GREE and other syndicate leaders. That itself showed he wasn't rubbing his hands in glee and planning to really exploit it like the turd everyone's making him out to be in this thread.

Chica
08-28-2013, 09:32 PM
So let me understand this correctly. In a public forum a member of this syndicate openly admits to using data collection software to access information that is not public information.......and this is not a violation of gree's privacy policy? Interesting. So exactly what information can you view.....gold purchased, respect points on hand, skill point allocations?

Try and justify these actions any way you want. This is a form of hacking and should not be tolerated. And the leader of rogues has been messaging me saying that they do not tolerate any form of hacking or cheating yet here is one of their members openly defending it while another has his account frozen for doing its e was stupid enough to post on my wall that he had done it.

I am sure this method of cheating is perfectly hunky dory.

Green Drake
08-28-2013, 09:34 PM
I guess that would depend on who you asked.

reesebutton
08-28-2013, 09:36 PM
Didn't you also just make fun of MT earlier in this very same topic for "not meeting min" for his syndicate in the past? Seems to me like a "damned if he plays, damned if he doesn't" situation. My point, as it has been from the very beginning, is that his 600k IP is irrelevant to RG's Top 3 placement either way. This directly contradicts iteachem's assertion that "Fourth Place team last war was screwed out of top three prize." I don't really care what your beef is with MT, as it has nothing to do with me. But I do object to anyone presenting such a one-sided story to the forums, as iteachem has done. I'm not in RG and I have nothing to do with the RG/SAS beef, but I do take issue with deliberately misleading the forums as iteachem has done. Sorry if that offends you.

I agree with BM

Rebels
08-28-2013, 09:42 PM
Can someone tell me why these glitchs are happening?

It is very concerning. What are Gree doing to fix this?

There could be dudes out there taking advantage.

BigMoney
08-28-2013, 09:44 PM
Can someone tell me why these glitchs are happening?

It is very concerning. What are Gree doing to fix this?

There could be dudes out there taking advantage.

Glitches happen because the game is poorly coded.

No idea what GREE is doing to fix it.

This is the first I've ever heard of this glitch. Quite strange, and I don't think it's too common.

Chica
08-28-2013, 09:47 PM
Game needs a full recode but with all that's going on to do a full recode would not be possible best wait for crime city 2.0

AliKat
08-28-2013, 09:57 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who is seeing this...

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 09:57 PM

what I care about is that he kept doing it, even though he knew it was wrong. How do you not get that simple fact?

btw
MT cant meet the min without the glitch lol......

I think you should go ahead and join RG and get it over with hahahha

BigMoney
08-28-2013, 10:05 PM
what I care about is that he kept doing it, even though he knew it was wrong. How do you not get that simple fact?

btw

And you care... why? How does this affect you or any other player in any way?

(BF) Tuna
08-28-2013, 10:08 PM
I can't believe this thread made it this far.. and to think I read all of it..
Subtract MT's score from RG
/Thread

Sure, the glitch is highly concerning but obviously not effecting many (We would be see higher-than-normal IP totals for T100-4k if it were rampant)..

Ps- @BigMoney.
Your LTQ data threads are great, keep up the awesome work!

@Gree- Step your game up.. For a multi-million $$$ company you seem to drop the ball every couple days and its been getting old for the past year-and-a-half

Absolute silence
08-28-2013, 10:11 PM
Ok.. Who has the popcorn?

AliKat
08-28-2013, 10:13 PM
The fact that iteach and silentAssasin feel the need to keep the whinging and *****ing up just goes to show all of the other syndicates that you are like a bunch of teenage girls, BigMoney has provided more than adequate explanations about your arguments and he isn't even a rogue... But carry on I'm enjoying you repeating yourself over & over when no one really gives a... Surely you realise that the only people looking pathetic here are the ones doing the *****ing

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 10:17 PM
The fact that iteach and silentAssasin feel the need to keep the whinging and *****ing up just goes to show all of the other syndicates that you are like a bunch of teenage girls, BigMoney has provided more than adequate explanations about your arguments and he isn't even a rogue... But carry on I'm enjoying you repeating yourself over & over when no one really gives a... Surely you realise that the only people looking pathetic here are the ones doing the *****ing

I feel sorry for you. Your own RG's couldnt come up with a better explanation than BigMoney. Now you come on and make things worse for your team. smh

Chica
08-28-2013, 10:20 PM
I can't believe this thread made it this far.. and to think I read all of it..
Subtract MT's score from RG
/Thread

Sure, the glitch is highly concerning but obviously not effecting many (We would be see higher-than-normal IP totals for T100-4k if it were rampant)..

Ps- @BigMoney.
Your LTQ data threads are great, keep up the awesome work!

@Gree- Step your game up.. For a multi-million $$$ company you seem to drop the ball every couple days and its been getting old for the past year-and-a-half

Gree should have fixed what funzio had started before things got even more out of control at this point it is probably going to get worse and the beat they can do is keep patching it up and hope it doesn't implode before the majority of their cash walks out the door.

Absolute silence
08-28-2013, 10:22 PM
Popcorn... Get ya popcorn...

Guisseppe17
08-28-2013, 10:40 PM

btw

Well, it's pretty obvious from this post that silent assassin is a 13-yr-old girl with a beef against MT, a lotta free time on her hands, and very little common sense. Ya see, WE DON'T CARE that he kept doing it. Plain and simple. So please, please stop whining about it and move on. I'm sure there's another useless thread for you to troll.

Gingeasian
08-28-2013, 10:44 PM

btw

I think you should go ahead and join RG and get it over with hahahha Just wondering why are you so insistent that he exploited it. You do not know whether he did or not the only ones who know are MT and Gree. Also why do you care so much about how much IP he puts up.
Plus Big Money is one of the most liked and respected members of this forum and you are an idiot if you think he accepts cheating since he proved his disapproval with Gotti thread.

BigMoney
08-28-2013, 10:46 PM
Just wondering why are you so insistent that he exploited it. You do not know whether he did or not the only ones who know are MT and Gree. Also why do you care so much about how much IP he puts up.
Plus Big Money is one of the most liked and respected members of this forum and you are an idiot if you think he accepts cheating since he proved his disapproval with Gotti thread.

I had to take a short forum hiatus for that one.

Munch on it
08-28-2013, 11:02 PM
Your all a bunch of wankers listen to ya's

Rebels
08-28-2013, 11:11 PM
Haha spot the Aussie :)

Absolute silence
08-28-2013, 11:25 PM
Got to love the kangaroo crew comments... Always entertaining

kuksluk
08-28-2013, 11:31 PM
Why isn't anybody asking about why MT is the ONLY ONE that had this "glitch"?

Has it ever happened in CC history that a glitch of this kind, that obviously gives the player a huge advantage, occurs on one single handset for one single player?

I find it very hard to believe that this "glitch" suddenly out of the blue appeared on Saturday for this one player without any manipulation.

It really doesn't matter if in the end it didn't change the final LB.

Rebels
08-28-2013, 11:34 PM
Why isn't anybody asking about why MT is the ONLY ONE that had this "glitch"?

Has it ever happened in CC history that a glitch of this kind, that obviously gives the player a huge advantage, occurs on one single handset for one single player?

I find it very hard to believe that this "glitch" suddenly out of the blue appeared on Saturday for this one player without any manipulation.

It really doesn't matter if in the end it didn't change the final LB.

I am really concerned about the glitch too. Who knows how many people had it and took advantage or if it only effected the one person. Maybe it was like winning the lottery??
The whole thing is just bizarre.

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 11:39 PM
I am really concerned about the glitch too. Who knows how many people had it and took advantage or if it only effected the one person. Maybe it was like winning the lottery??
The whole thing is just bizarre.

I agree, I just cant seem to understand how only one person could be effected out of so many. So far only this one person has been made public because someone sent Iteachem a screenshot.

Something just seems fishy

(BF) Tuna
08-28-2013, 11:41 PM

I'm with you, but...

1.) It's GREE, you never know..

2.) Do you really think he would submit a ticket to GREE after hypothetically "hacking" their server?

3.) [assuming he did hack] Wouldn't you think he would have tried to be a bit more discreet about it?

4.) LB would be same with or without MT on RG....
/Thread

Guisseppe17
08-28-2013, 11:46 PM
I'm with you, but...

1.) It's GREE, you never know..

2.) Do you really think he would submit a ticket to GREE after hypothetically "hacking" their server?

3.) [assuming he did hack] Wouldn't you think he would have tried to be a bit more discreet about it?

4.) LB would be same with our without MT on RG....
/Thread
...and 5.) if he had hacked it, chances are he'd have made up the gap and RG woulda taken second place, heck maybe even first if he really went crazy with it.

(BF) Tuna
08-28-2013, 11:50 PM
...and 5.) if he had hacked it, chances are he'd have made up the gap and RG woulda taken second place, heck maybe even first if he really went crazy with it.

Right. The fact that he scored 600k IP in the event & didn't attempt to tip the scales/ exploit the thing makes it even more damning that it was merely a glitch.. And a huge one to say the least..

Let's say he did hack. It's gonna be pretty hard for GREE to NOT put two and two together.

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 11:54 PM

All that would have done was pushed the score up, standings would still stay the exact same. 1 person with a glitch cant beat 60 collective people, even with his 59 other team members.

If he went crazy with it he would be banned. only reason he isnt yet is because all he did was use it to save gold and do free hits. which is unfair to a lot of people that spend money on this game. He basically had a free war while other top players spent hundreds of dollars.

He should have stopped playing the moment it happened, not just contact gree and then turn a blind eye.

Unless Gree told him to keep playing, which I really doubt they did.

(BF) Tuna
08-28-2013, 11:56 PM
It is highly coincidental that 150*4000 = 600k

RG... Big time gold spenders (3rd to FC & SAS apparently)

One would think more wins would have been acquired by Saturday night. (Granted, we have no definitive proof of what his final W/L & IP were for the event)

Guisseppe17
08-28-2013, 11:57 PM
All that would have done was pushed the score up, standings would still stay the exact same. 1 person with a glitch cant beat 60 collective people, even with his 59 other team members.

If he went crazy with it he would be banned. only reason he isnt yet is because all he did was use it to save gold and do free hits. which is unfair to a lot of people that spend money on this game. He basically had a free war while other top players spent hundreds of dollars.

He should have stopped playing the moment it happened, not just contact gree and then turn a blind eye.

Unless Gree told him to keep playing, which I really doubt they did.
So you admit that the ranks would still be the same, no matter what he had done?

SilentAssassin
08-29-2013, 12:12 AM
I never made the statement that they would be different. I said this isnt fair to everyone else and it was wrong he kept doing it when he knew he was exploiting a glitch. His average was over 1200 ip so he knew what he was doing

Second of all as a leader he shouldn't be doing it

sister morphine
08-29-2013, 12:19 AM
I never made the statement that they would be different. I said this isnt fair to everyone else and it was wrong he kept doing it when he knew he was exploiting a glitch. His average was over 1200 ip so he knew what he was doing

Oh give it a rest, please! Suppose this glitch had been a one-off freakish happening; was Matt supposed to remove himself from the rest of the war because of it? Doing free hits only to see if it cleared up or kept happening (in order to pass info to Gree) seems eminently sensible to me. Now if he'd begun unloading multiple vaults once this started, that would be exploitation. But we all know that at top 10/25 level a team can bash out 20,000 ip in under a minute.

It seems to me your judgement is being blinded by whatever playground spat there is between you two.

(BF) Tuna
08-29-2013, 12:21 AM
It is sort of troubling that by 24+ hrs into the event, this Syndicate Leader (of a Top3 team) had less than 200 wins... Hell, I'm the leader of a T250 & had more than that by the end of Friday...

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 12:29 AM

I went to sleep and you were at this, and woke up and you still haven't stopped. The horse is dead already. Give it a rest. SAS must be so jealous of RG to keep this up. Even the OP seems to know the horse is dead.

GREE, please address the ticket and comment on this glitch, and lock this thread, or SAS will just keep continuing to accuse MattThomas of cheating, ad nauseum, ad infinitum.

SilentAssassin
08-29-2013, 12:32 AM
Yes we are jealous of 3rd place when we made 2nd. smh

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 12:44 AM
Then is it because RG's leader used to be an SAS officer, and was the only one with the balls to say that you shouldn't mess with Baddad's account?

kuksluk
08-29-2013, 01:30 AM
I'm thinking he was trying out new ways to hack, that's what I'm thinking.

The fact that he reported it himself doesn't favor him in any way, who knows what happened, maybe it was an experiment gone wrong and he realized he had to do something quick in order not to get caught cheating?

The leader board is not the issue here, unless other players also utilized the hack (i'm gonna call it for what i think it is), but the fact that a top3 player is able to score 600k IP almost(?) for free when it takes at least 6 vaults for any other player to score the same is just wrong, plain and simple!

M.C.
08-29-2013, 01:41 AM
when the bashing between SAS and RG began it was fun to read. You guys are now at a point where I think it is boring for the majority of forum user who just read your posts.
why can't you just have a battle Event on the moon, it's nobody else there and you can't bother anyone.

If there is some sort of animosity, well we have a battle field where you can have a nice shootout. Apart from that, I do not care who is accused for being a cheater or hacker, it is GREE's call to investigate such matters.

Being a TOP 3 syndicate requires a lot of real cash but that doesn't mean one has to be incredibly brainy...so please Montebore slow down a bit, you had enough posts to show off how smart you are...and re RG, it should be easy for GREE to sort things out (glitch or no glitch)...

LegoCity
08-29-2013, 02:11 AM

I personally don't think this is a really big deal as long as he reports to GREE. What's funny is that you people would takes every opportunity to accuse other as @#$%^, and keep repeating and repeating. Hay! your behavior is childish, you do wants us to 100% agree to what you said and makes RG looks bad right? Sorry, yourself and your teams reputation is 0 to me now because of your behavior.

Captain Torgue
08-29-2013, 02:41 AM
I think the team should be disqualified and the fourth place team bump.

That's your problem right there, thinking. You do too much of it.

Your thinking sent the Indian Nation from a second ranked team to a top ten team and soon your syndicate will not even be a blip on the CC radar.

The situation has been explained in full and if you have screenshots as you say you do then you would see that the incident was reported as soon as it occurred and as others have pointed out the difference in IP between 3rd and 4th was so much that 600k wouldn't even have affected us.

You are scum, your syndicate is scum. Congratulations, IN is now officially my most hated syndicate and SAS will have to take second place on that one.

SilentAssassin
08-29-2013, 03:50 AM

Your thinking sent the Indian Nation from a second ranked team to a top ten team and soon your syndicate will not even be a blip on the CC radar.

The situation has been explained in full and if you have screenshots as you say you do then you would see that the incident was reported as soon as it occurred and as others have pointed out the difference in IP between 3rd and 4th was so much that 600k wouldn't even have affected us.

You are scum, your syndicate is scum. Congratulations, IN is now officially my most hated syndicate and SAS will have to take second place on that one.

Are you still third? hahaha

So i'm just wondering how many wins did MT have for those 600k ip? Then we can close this thread ourselves, I will ask teach personally.

MattThomas08
08-29-2013, 03:51 AM
I can't believe this discussion has gone on this long. BigMoney has been defending me because I reported this to Gree, did nothing whatsoever to cause it, and I told him about (along with several other teams) when it happened so that if there was a question I would have notified some people. Iteachem has also seen the screen shot if the ticket I sent to Gree, but that information isn't allowed to be posted on here.

I didn't exploit the glitch in any way to affect my team's standings. If I had been on a player on SAS, I would have used it to chase down Fight Club. What did Vlad do when he got 65k phantom gold? He spent it all and then used other players donations to the gold pool to make up his deficit. What did Vlad do when he figure out he could hack into Baddad's account? He told somebody to kick him out of FC minutes before the war started and monitored FC's progress THE ENTIRE WAR so that he could avoid fighting them.

The fact that he's trolling this thread and saying I exploited a glitch when I reported it immediately and didn't spend all of the gold I had set aside for the war because of the fact that I didn't want to run up my score is amusing. If it happened to you, what would you have done?

I've always tried to play this game the right way and be fair to people. Ask anybody who actually knows me. I've tried to help people on the forums as much as possible, ask any of the dozens of PM's I've answered or who have used my guides or boss calcs. But I've just about had it.

Hit em up
08-29-2013, 03:58 AM

Grim reaper, aka Rastas, aka Cpt something.

U r cc's biggest nobody. You talk like your some big time player, when in reality you hold the record for most losses in a single battle than any other in cc history!

You do nothing but further embarrass you team mates @ rogue. You should spend less time trolling other ppls threads, and more time in game trying to boost your very weak stats!

Captain Torgue
08-29-2013, 04:08 AM
U r cc's biggest nobody. You talk like your some big time player, when in reality you hold the record for most losses in a single battle than any other in cc history!

Please stop, you are hurting my feelings :)

MattThomas08
08-29-2013, 04:12 AM
Consider this, with the way this glitch affected me, I could have easily had the whole team send me iTunes cards and for the same amount of money it would cost us to put up 30 mil, we could have put up 300 mil. If I really wanted to exploit this glitch that happened to me out of nowhere, I wouldn't have sent in a ticket, wouldn't have notified other players, and we would have taken first place by a country mile. I didn't. WWVD?

Ragmondino
08-29-2013, 04:36 AM
Consider this, with the way this glitch affected me, I could have easily had the whole team send me iTunes cards and for the same amount of money it would cost us to put up 30 mil, we could have put up 300 mil. If I really wanted to exploit this glitch that happened to me out of nowhere, I wouldn't have sent in a ticket, wouldn't have notified other players, and we would have taken first place by a country mile. I didn't. WWVD?

If you would of done that it would of raised to many questions and would very possibly resulted in a ban when flagged up on grees servers.
At the end of the day it is a glitch. What caused it no one but you and gree knows.
Why it only effected you out of the entire cc community, only you and gree may know.
Why it's always SAS and RG that seem to be the centre of all hacking and cheating, only you two teams know, but most will say there's no smoke without fire.
What everyone knows is this playground feud between the two of you is extremely boring.
What else everyone knows is both your teams need to proof read the posts from some of the members of your teams cause they show themselves to be idiots and bring the iq of the whole forum down everytime they post.
Big money, you can't pick and choose which glitch it is ok to use and which it isn't. If theres a glitch, in no circumstances is it ok to use it to your advantage. If my energy stopped ever diminishing so I could complete all ltqs immediately for free, it would be cheating to do so. A glitch is a glitch. Don't try to sugar coat it.

iteachem
08-29-2013, 04:43 AM
MT you set up a whole anti cheat groupme and then started the blacklist. You stated before that you used the data harvest to help identify people who were glitching, time travelers and energy glitchers

With the 1280 average you posted in the war (according to big fets numbers) you continued use of the glitch. Regardless if it didn't affect your syn ranking (I have no idea who was fourth or how much) you obviously continued to use it.

If it didn't matter to your syndicate then ethically you should have stopped. People are on your black list for less. I am glad you sent it to gree, but continuing is the murky water I am concerned with.

Captain Torgue
08-29-2013, 04:44 AM
Big money, you can't pick and choose which glitch it is ok to use and which it isn't. If theres a glitch, in no circumstances is it ok to use it to your advantage.

How did we use it to our advantage? It has been pointed out to you that the glitch was reported to Gree and the request was to adjust the IP to its correct value.

P.S
If you want to talk about proof reading forum posts then you may want to start by using paragraphs in your post. That was just plain painful to read.

Butt Futter
08-29-2013, 04:46 AM

lol. Enjoy your 3rd perma ban grimmy.

Ragmondino
08-29-2013, 04:48 AM
How did we use it to our advantage? It has been pointed out to you that the glitch was reported to Gree and the request was to adjust the IP to its correct value.

P.S
If you want to talk about proof reading forum posts then you may want to start by using paragraphs in your post. That was just plain painful to read.

It was used to his advantage by scoring an ip amount that he shouldn't of been able to get. Your not really someone who holds any weight in regards to cheats as your whole syndicate was funded by money cheats. Just because you later left them, and changed your name, makes you no less a cheat.
I'm glad it hurt you to read it.

Captain Torgue
08-29-2013, 04:49 AM
If it didn't matter to your syndicate then ethically you should have stopped.

You just don't get it do you. Lets put the question to you for a moment? If this occurred to your syndicate would your entire syndicate stop playing and be comfortable with a top 4000 prize?

I know it didn't affect our entire syndicate, however it did affect MT and he did notify Gree and he did stop using gold.

The onus should not be on RG to stop playing if a glitch like this occurs. The onus is on Gree to fix these problems immediately. Anyone who knows MT knows that he would be the last player in CC to exploit a glitch. What most of the posters in this thread fail to realise is that if Gree had taken immediate action when this glitch was first reported then this thread wouldn't even exist to begin with.

I don't know what you are trying to prove, but labelling RG as a cheating syndicate over this issue is a low blow even by IN standards.

Ragmondino
08-29-2013, 04:51 AM
You just don't get it do you. Lets put the question to you for a moment? If this occurred to your syndicate would your entire syndicate stop playing and be comfortable with a top 4000 prize?

I know it didn't affect our entire syndicate, however it did affect MT and he did notify Gree and he did stop using gold.

The onus should not be on RG to stop playing if a glitch like this occurs. The onus is on Gree to fix these problems immediately. Anyone who knows MT knows that he would be the last player in CC to exploit a glitch. What most of the posters in this thread fail to realise is that if Gree had taken immediate action when this glitch was first reported then this thread wouldn't even exist to begin with.

I don't know what you are trying to prove, but labelling RG as a cheating syndicate over this issue is a low blow even by IN standards.

It's not just this that makes people think RG cheat.

Captain Torgue
08-29-2013, 04:54 AM
lol. Enjoy your 3rd perma ban grimmy.

Go back under your bridge troll, you have nothing useful to contribute here.

Trev
08-29-2013, 05:02 AM

i as shown these by mt together with tickets to and from gree. this was shown to me a few days ago. it nice to know some people like mt have morals.

Butt Futter
08-29-2013, 05:18 AM
Go back under your bridge troll, you have nothing useful to contribute here.

Again, enjoy your 3rd perma ban. I have more to contribute then ever will.

And thanks for admitting MT cheated in yoru above post.

bald zeemer
08-29-2013, 05:19 AM
Are you still third? hahaha

So i'm just wondering how many wins did MT have for those 600k ip? Then we can close this thread ourselves, I will ask teach personally.

I'll give you a clue. It wasn't enough to make you want to hack into his account and burn his gold and in-game cash.

Keep chirping about a non-issue, because you are oh-so-opposed to glitching and hacking.
:rolleyes:

Butt Futter
08-29-2013, 05:19 AM

hahahah. Of course he stopped using gold. He was getting 4k a pop. lol.

Dipstik
08-29-2013, 05:20 AM
Grim reaper, aka Rastas, aka Cpt something.

Thank you. I don't even try to keep up with all these kids and their new accounts, but this explains a lot.

CrimeFan
08-29-2013, 05:27 AM
I'll give you a clue. It wasn't enough to make you want to hack into his account and burn his gold and in-game cash.

Keep chirping about a non-issue, because you are oh-so-opposed to glitching and hacking.
:rolleyes:

Good point, SAS are huge opponents of hacking. (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55937-SAS-The-worst-cheats-in-CC-history)

Captain Torgue
08-29-2013, 05:30 AM
Again, enjoy your 3rd perma ban. I have more to contribute then ever will.

And thanks for admitting MT cheated in yoru above post.

Good luck in your soon to be top 25 syndicate :)

Butt Futter
08-29-2013, 05:32 AM
Good luck in your soon to be top 25 syndicate :)

Top 25? I'm quitting dude. I'm not even going to be in a syndicate. Enjoy being your syndicate patsy. In the CC food chain, you're equivalent to krill. Congrats on joining a top 10 syndicate so you can collect all the losses like Pokemon!

CrimeFan
08-29-2013, 05:33 AM
Top 25? I'm quitting dude. I'm not even going to be in a syndicate. Enjoy being your syndicate patsy. In the CC food chain, you're equivalent to krill. Congrats on joining a top 10 syndicate so you can collect all the losses like Pokemon!

Can't we all just get along? It's SAS we all hate.

Captain Torgue
08-29-2013, 05:36 AM
Top 25? I'm quitting dude.

awww c'mon mate, don't quit. Go join team lupo instead.

TMI
08-29-2013, 05:43 AM
my gosh, is this thread still going?! forget about it, move on, NEXT. There's a boss we're trying to defeat. There's nothing to see here.
Summary: Someone got a glitch in the game, reported it to GREE and other syndicate leaders (which i'm assuming is for the purposes of transparency), and then used free hits (maybe to see if the glitch was just a one time thing, maybe to see if GREE fixed it). His score didn't end up changing anything. Also the OP seemed malicious in that he's using MT's attempt at transparency to badmouth MT. CAN SOMEONE LOCK THIS STUPID THREAD ALREADY!!!!

CCK-buttsy
08-29-2013, 05:54 AM
yay IBTL!!!!

Butt Futter
08-29-2013, 05:59 AM
awww c'mon mate, don't quit. Go join team lupo instead.

Id rather join a syndicate full of cheaters like SAS or Rogues. ;)

iteachem
08-29-2013, 05:59 AM
My last post in this thread....

So 466 wins and 1300 average is my concern. If points didn't help the syndicate to secure third then why continue to use it over the course of the war.

Just post that you found a glitch and will stop playing. Everyone would understand.

But you can't rack up 466 plus wins without using gold or continuing to play so the glitch continued to be used.

MT started the intel chat in groupme to share info about glitchers. Many of the energy and time cheats are on his blacklist. The energy cheats don't impact their syndicate either.

I don't give a rip if you question my integrity. But you can't have it both ways. You can't blacklist people then glitch yourself.

Done

Oh and torque I kinda wonder why you are fantasizing about me in mascara. I hope I am not the object of your dreams...and please get an avatar that doesn't look like you are constipated

Captain Torgue
08-29-2013, 06:04 AM
I don't give a rip if you question my integrity. But you can't have it both ways. You can't blacklist people then glitch yourself.

You must have missed the part where he reported it to Gree. The onus is on Gree to fix the mistake, not on the players.

If a player reports the issue then they expect it to be resolved and that was what was intended for Gree to correct the mistake and adjust the points accordingly.

Instead of directing your anger towards RG you should be directing it towards Gree instead.

sister morphine
08-29-2013, 06:07 AM
My last post in this thread....

So 466 wins and 1300 average is my concern. If points didn't help the syndicate to secure third then why continue to use it over the course of the war.

Just post that you found a glitch and will stop playing. Everyone would understand.

But you can't rack up 466 plus wins without using gold or continuing to play so the glitch continued to be used.

MT started the intel chat in groupme to share info about glitchers. Many of the energy and time cheats are on his blacklist. The energy cheats don't impact their syndicate either.

Done

Oh and torque I kinda wonder why you are fantasizing about me in mascara. I hope I am not the object of your dreams...and please get an avatar that doesn't look like you are constipated
I have big respect for you teach, but can't agree on this one. It's easy to pass judgement after the event, but once more.... what if the glitch had struck just the once? Should Matt have removed himself for what, two days on that basis? I don't know how many free hits he was using each battle. If the maximum maybe there's an argument to say he should have restricted himself to one at the start of a battle to see if the glitch was still there. But either way it had no material effect on the outcome of the war. RG was still miles behind SAS at the end and still miles ahead of the 4th placed team, whose names escapes me; sorry guys!

Butt Futter
08-29-2013, 06:07 AM
You must have missed the part where he reported it to Gree. The onus is on Gree to fix the mistake, not on the players.

If a player reports the issue then they expect it to be resolved and that was what was intended for Gree to correct the mistake and adjust the points accordingly.

Instead of directing your anger towards RG you should be directing it towards Gree instead.

Is Time Traveling cheating then? Energy Hacking cheating? Mulitple buildings built at same time cheating? I mean, once it's reported to Gree it's not their fault for using it.

Green Drake
08-29-2013, 06:10 AM
I have big respect for you teach, but can't agree on this one. It's easy to pass judgement after the event, but once more.... what if the glitch had struck just the once? Should Matt have removed himself for what, two days on that basis? I don't know how many free hits he was using each battle. If the maximum maybe there's an argument to say he should have restricted himself to one at the start of a battle to see if the glitch was still there. But either way it had no material effect on the outcome of the war. RG was still miles behind SAS at the end and still miles ahead of the 4th placed team, whose names escapes me; sorry guys!

So then ends justify the means. As long as the outcome was not changed it is ok to cheat?

Maybe if the point differential was not as vast the fourth placed team may have decided to make a push to overtake third.

Ragmondino
08-29-2013, 06:11 AM
Is Time Traveling cheating then? Energy Hacking cheating? Mulitple buildings built at same time cheating? I mean, once it's reported to Gree it's not their fault for using it.

Grimmy has already shown if gree hasn't fixed it then yes in his opinion it is ok to use it.
It's how he built his original syn, through the money glitchers.

Max Power
08-29-2013, 06:13 AM
Good point. So this effects all ranks. Which effects everyone.

No it doesn't. It only effects the teams that would have finished ahead of them without this glitch.

If not having the glitch would have knocked them from 3rd to 10th, the 26th team is NOT affected.

Butt Futter
08-29-2013, 06:14 AM
Grimmy has already shown if gree hasn't fixed it then yes in his opinion it is ok to use it.
It's how he built his original syn, through the money glitchers.

Oh I know. He's a known cheater and he loves doing it. Surprised MT would allow him into his syndicate, but then again, he's their patsy. Big mouth, crap stats, and a coward all in one. Perfect add on so he takes the brunt of the attacks.

Captain Torgue
08-29-2013, 06:16 AM

I understand your point of view and really do not want to get into a crap slinging match with you but I'm asking you to see it from our point of view as well.

If I build multiple buildings at once by accident and don't mention it and continue to do so then this is in fact cheating. However if it happens and I notify my syndicate that it has happened and send a ticket into Gree as well then this is not cheating.

I understand that you are saying that he should have stopped immediately but I have to disagree with you on this one. Ask yourself what you would have done in this situation or what a member of your syndicate would have done? What if it happened to them when they only had 100k influence points and the goal for the team was much higher than that?

Don't you think it is reasonable that if this glitch happens and the person involved notified Gree that they should expect to have the problem rectified?

Is this too much to ask?

I honestly had no issues with IN up until today but I have to say the way you have thrown mud at us over this incident is really disgraceful.

Before you throw any more mud at ask ask yourself what would you do in that situation? What would you do if it affected every member of your syndicate? Would you all sit back and take the top 4000 prize or would you expect that the company involved should do everything possible to fix the problem immediately?

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 06:19 AM
please shut up!

All of you! Just stfu!

Captain Torgue
08-29-2013, 06:20 AM
Oh I know. He's a known cheater and he loves doing it.

709 592 778 is my mafia ID, feel free to take a look around and tell me exactly how I have cheated. I accept requests from everyone.

This is your challenge. If you fail to provide proof that I have cheated then I have exposed you for the lying troll that you are.

Butt Futter
08-29-2013, 06:20 AM
In all honesty I would have stopped playing. I don't feel the need to cheat. I built multiple buildings by accident when I first stated playing and reported it and finished the building with gold. Just because it's a known cheat doesn't mean it's ok to use it. You're trying to justify cheating which doesn't surprise me because you openly admit to do it.

Butt Futter
08-29-2013, 06:21 AM
please shut up!

All of you! Just stfu!

no you

damn, I should have used all caps to justify it. :(

Butt Futter
08-29-2013, 06:23 AM
709 592 778 is my mafia ID, feel free to take a look around and tell me exactly how I have cheated. I accept requests from everyone.

This is your challenge. If you fail to provide proof that I have cheated then I have exposed you for the lying troll that you are.

Why on earth would I care to add you and search your entire inventory? Cheaters don't bother me. I could care less. You cash hacked and got away with it. Congrats, but you're just one of hundreds that did it.

Captain Torgue
08-29-2013, 06:25 AM
In all honesty I would have stopped playing. I don't feel the need to cheat. I built multiple buildings by accident when I first stated playing and reported it and finished the building with gold. Just because it's a known cheat doesn't mean it's ok to use it. You're trying to justify cheating which doesn't surprise me because you openly admit to do it.

I've already openly exposed you as a lying troll. I have provided my mafia ID. Prove me wrong by pointing out how I cheat.

That's right you can't because you are a liar, a troll and a has been.

Butt Futter
08-29-2013, 06:27 AM
I've already openly exposed you as a lying troll. I have provided my mafia ID. Prove me wrong by pointing out how I cheat.

That's right you can't because you are a liar, a troll and a has been.

Please show me where I lied.

Captain Torgue
08-29-2013, 06:28 AM
Why on earth would I care to add you and search your entire inventory?

You won't because you know you are throwing out baseless allegations that are not true.

Cheaters don't bother me. I could care less.

Why do you keep going on about it then?

Butt Futter
08-29-2013, 06:30 AM
You won't because you know you are throwing out baseless allegations that are not true.

Why do you keep going on about it then?

Because you're a moron who thinks it's ok to cheat after you've reported it. It shows you have no morals as a person. You admitted you bought your syndicates bonuses with cash hacked money. there's a few threads on it. No need to go dig them up. Don't care to look at your inventory because I know your stats suck already.

Dipstik
08-29-2013, 06:30 AM
please shut up!

All of you! Just stfu!

Try using cap locks if that doesn't work.

Captain Torgue
08-29-2013, 06:34 AM
Don't care to look at your inventory because I know your stats suck already.

So in other words if my stats suck then I can't really be a cheater then can I?

Keep calling me a cheater, its fine. I can prove I'm not a cheater, you can't prove you are not a liar.

Mistress Nikita
try using cap locks if that doesn't work.

dipstik says all caps might work.

At this points, why not, i'll try it.

Stfu!

Gree, shut this crap down already! Fix your f'n game and lock this damn thread.

jmeijer
dipstik says all caps might work.

At this points, why not, i'll try it.

Stfu!

Gree, shut this crap down already! Fix your f'n game and lock this damn thread.This is not caps lock.

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 06:35 AM
GREAT, my caplock didn't work.

RG must have hacked my laptop.

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 06:36 AM
I'm typing this in caplock.

Did it work this time?

Maybe the fancy color and point size messed it up?

Just in case... Stfu!

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 06:37 AM
Lmao! This is fun.

Someone else try it.

Put on your caplock and see what happens.

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 06:37 AM
Dippy, a little help here?

Butt Futter
08-29-2013, 06:38 AM
GREAT, my caplock didn't work.

RG must have hacked my laptop.

Nah, it was Vlad if it involved YOUR laptop getting hacked.

Butt Futter
08-29-2013, 06:39 AM
Lmao! This is fun.

Someone else try it.

Put on your caplock and see what happens.

Some websites block all caps and revert the posts to small letters.

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 06:39 AM
Nah, it was Vlad if it involved YOUR laptop getting hacked.

True that.

I don't think I ever sent them anything with my UDID. God, I hope not.

Rodney26
08-29-2013, 06:40 AM
Lol your tired of this thread and want gree to shut it down but yet you keep trolling it..

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 06:42 AM
Lol your tired of this thread and want gree to shut it down but yet you keep trolling it..

But, now we're talking about CAPLOCK, and it has become much more interesting.

Butt Futter
08-29-2013, 06:42 AM
True that.

I don't think I ever sent them anything with my UDID. God, I hope not.

Maybe Mt got that information and sent it to Vlad using his database.

hmmmm....

Rodney26
08-29-2013, 06:45 AM
[QUOTE=Mistress Nikita;950880]But, now we're talking about CAPLOCK, and it has become much more interesting.[/QUOTE

Well it's a game and all this seems pretty childish..I'm a child at heart so I guess it's working out perfect for me!😂😂

Green Drake
08-29-2013, 06:48 AM
I guess I am not even sure what the issue is anymore. Matt freely admits that he has supported hacking in the past and that he distributed a program to other syndicates that hacks personal information. He is not even embarrassed to admit that he has done this, under the guise that he used it to catch hackers.
No irony there right? Hack someone's info to catch a hacker? The majority of the people posting on this thread are in top 25 syndicates so it is safe to assume you already know about the data collection program developed while he was in SAS and presented in a groupme chat.
Obviously there are no morals present with Matt regardless of how often he wants to climb on his soapbox and throw stones at other syndicates.
I don't care who he reported it to....he continued to exploit a glitch. He cheated. Couple that with his past history.........well you figure it out.

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 06:50 AM
If i hold down the caps button, it seems to work.

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 06:51 AM
If i hold down the caps button, it seems to work.

Nope. FAIL. I guess you can only do it for a FEW words HERE and THERE.

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 06:52 AM
Nope. FAIL. I guess you can only do it for a FEW words HERE and THERE.

So, I can say STFU in all CAPS... but I can't do the whole sentence.

Now we have all learned something useful in this thread.

Rodney26
08-29-2013, 06:52 AM
Mt should start a tv show called how to catch a hacker!😂😂

TMI
08-29-2013, 06:53 AM
Mistress Nikita LOL! :)

Ragmondino
08-29-2013, 06:55 AM
So in other words if my stats suck then I can't really be a cheater then can I?

Keep calling me a cheater, its fine. I can prove I'm not a cheater, you can't prove you are not a liar.

You refused to answer about building your entire syn with cash glitches?
If I remember correctly you had all bonuses before FC. This shows how you are a cheat.
But because it isn't weapons you hacked so we can't see it in your inventory it makes it all right?

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 06:57 AM
Do not interrupt my conversation about typing!

Does anyone else have any insight or tips on how to make posts more interesting?

This thread desperately needs something interesting.

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 06:59 AM
I have an actual question about forum moderation.

Is there any?

My god, I'm talking about CAPLOCK and it is more informative than the back and forth drivel that has been going on for 23 pages of this.

Captain Torgue
08-29-2013, 07:04 AM
You refused to answer about building your entire syn with cash glitches?
If I remember correctly you had all bonuses before FC. This shows how you are a cheat.

I never cheated. I never cash hacked or hacked period. Yes there were cash hackers in my former syndicate and yes they were exposed and booted.

I never ever encouraged hacking of any kind and my naivety in dealing with the problem when it first arrived damaged the reputation of that syndicate.

You can believe whatever you want to but a quick check of my hood, IPH and inventory will prove I'm not a cheater.

I'd much rather listen to Mistress Nikita give out lessons on the effective use of caps lock than listen to the constant drivel of you two trolls.

Captain Torgue
08-29-2013, 07:05 AM
My god, I'm talking about CAPLOCK and it is more informative than the back and forth drivel that has been going on for 23 pages of this.

Agreed, please continue. I appreciate your caps lock lessons :)

Dipstik
08-29-2013, 07:06 AM
Nikita: It's based on a percentage of the characters in the post being in caps. FOR INSTANCE, THIS WORKS.

Dipstik
08-29-2013, 07:06 AM
I believe this would also work
Nope. Looks like the same features deletes extra spaces from the post.

Ragmondino
08-29-2013, 07:08 AM
I never cheated. I never cash hacked or hacked period. Yes there were cash hackers in my former syndicate and yes they were exposed and booted.

I never ever encouraged hacking of any kind and my naivety in dealing with the problem when it first arrived damaged the reputation of that syndicate.

You can believe whatever you want to but a quick check of my hood, IPH and inventory will prove I'm not a cheater.

I'd much rather listen to Mistress Nikita give out lessons on the effective use of caps lock than listen to the constant drivel of you two trolls.

Booted after maxing out all bonuses. After you had taken maximum gain off them.
Just because someone disagrees with you and proves you wrong, that doesn't make them a troll. You have more bans than the pair of us together. Shows who the true troll is.

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 07:11 AM
So, now that I've mastered the use of ALLCAPS and can use them intermittently,

STFU!

What shall we talk about next?

How about a lesson on the best way to imbed a picture? I haven't figured that one out.

TMI
08-29-2013, 07:13 AM
This sentence is with capslocks.
This sentence is without capslocks but rather holding down the shift butoon the whole time.

TMI
08-29-2013, 07:13 AM
dippy, how do you know it's the percentage?

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 07:15 AM
dippy, how do you know it's the percentage?

TMI, try it.

Type a few randoms words and periodically ALLCAP something. It WILL let you do a FEW words. BUT, NOT too many.

Butt Futter
08-29-2013, 07:16 AM
try putting the CAPS WORDS AT THE END

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 07:17 AM
try putting the CAPS WORDS AT THE END

Nice one! That LOOKED LIKE MORE THAN 50% OF YOUR WORDS.

TMI
08-29-2013, 07:18 AM
a couple words not capped. NOW ALL OF THESE CAPPED AND IT'LL BE A LOT MORE WORDS, BUT THEY'RE ALL AT THE END OF THE MESSAGE.

Butt Futter
Now that that is figured out:

LET'S DISCUSS DIFFERNT TYPES OF FISH

TMI
WOW!!! Who the heck knew!!! now lets work on a gold hack :P lol

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 07:19 AM
WOW!!! Who the heck knew!!! now lets work on a gold hack :P lol

Stay ON TOPIC!

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 07:20 AM
Stay ON TOPIC!

The topic is now FISH. I'll start.

I have a fish tank with an angel fish, a loche and a sucker fish.

Ragmondino
08-29-2013, 07:20 AM

I like eels. Jellied not stewed.

TigrisCauda
08-29-2013, 07:21 AM
So then ends justify the means. As long as the outcome was not changed it is ok to cheat?

Maybe if the point differential was not as vast the fourth placed team may have decided to make a push to overtake third.

Favourite? Or most hated?

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 07:22 AM
Favourite? Or most hated?

Pet fish, or fish you eat?

TigrisCauda
08-29-2013, 07:24 AM
Sunfish are pretty

Salmon is delicious

Monkfish looks like an alien

Swordfish are cool

TigrisCauda
08-29-2013, 07:25 AM

I would say both, lol let's not discriminate

Ragmondino
08-29-2013, 07:25 AM

I once saw a clown fish while snorkelling in Egypt.
I was also stung by a bunch of jellyfish while swimming off the coast of Nova Scotia.

TMI
08-29-2013, 07:26 AM
I had 2 pet goldfish when i was in grade 3. one of them sucked up a rock from the bottom of the tank and i saw that it looked like he was suffocating with it stuck in his mouth. I pulled out the rock and cried a bit cuz i thought he was going to die. I saved his life i think.

Ragmondino
Sunfish are pretty

Salmon is delicious

Monkfish looks like an alien

Swordfish are cool

Salmon is delicious but I'm allergic :@(

TMI
did you have to have ppl pee on you to take the stinging pain away?

TigrisCauda
08-29-2013, 07:27 AM
Salmon is delicious but I'm allergic :@(

That really really sucks! Is it just the one type of fish? And also, just the one variety of salmon?

@ TMI - good for you!

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 07:29 AM
I have always been fascinated by Coelacanths, thought to have gone extinct in the late Cretaceous period.

Ugly suckers.

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 07:30 AM
I once saw a clown fish while snorkelling in Egypt.
I was also stung by a bunch of jellyfish while swimming off the coast of Nova Scotia.

The water off of Nova Scotia must have been crazy cold.

TigrisCauda
08-29-2013, 07:32 AM
I have always been fascinated by Coelacanths, thought to have gone extinct in the late Cretaceous period.

Ugly suckers.

Sturgeon has been around for a long, long time. They fascinate me as well! Is the topic drifting towards extinct yet fascinating species? Lol because the Terror Bird is quite captivating.....

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 07:34 AM
Sturgeon has been around for a long, long time. They fascinate me as well! Is the topic drifting towards extinct yet fascinating species? Lol because the Terror Bird is quite captivating.....

But see, thats the cool thing about Coelacanths... they are still around!

What is a Terror Bird?

TMI
08-29-2013, 07:35 AM
ahh, Coelacanths, the living fossils!