PDA

View Full Version : Fourth Place team last war was screwed out of top three prize check below

Pages : 1 [2]

TMI
08-29-2013, 07:36 AM
btw, A+F is going to be mad at us when he gets back lol

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 07:38 AM
btw, A+F is going to be mad at us when he gets back lol

I hope he's more mad at the rest of the never ending crap in this thread.

Who is covering his duties? My guess is no one.

Ragmondino
08-29-2013, 07:39 AM
As far as I'm aware it's just salmon. And I didnt even know there was different varieties.
Though I do know the river Thames in London has a salmon regeneration scheme in place.
No no one had to go pee pee on me me luckily..
It was summer when I was out In scotia, the times I've been there its never actually been to cold..
To be honest, extinct species suck. If they didnt, they wouldn't be extinct.
My favourite animal is the polar bear

TigrisCauda
08-29-2013, 07:39 AM
But see, thats the cool thing about Coelacanths... they are still around!

What is a Terror Bird?

A Terror Bird is a massive carnivorous flightless bird ... Up to 3 meters tall and a vicious creature.

Lol I looked up coelacanths - pretty cool!

Ragmondino
08-29-2013, 07:40 AM
I saw Sirius on a thread yesterday. And cj54.
They both love to hand out bans so be careful

TigrisCauda
08-29-2013, 07:42 AM
As far as I'm aware it's just salmon. And I didnt even know there was different varieties.
Though I do know the river Thames in London has a salmon regeneration scheme in place.
No no one had to go pee pee on me me luckily..
It was summer when I was out In scotia, the times I've been there its never actually been to cold..
To be honest, extinct species suck. If they didnt, they wouldn't be extinct.
My favourite animal is the polar bear

The dinosaurs were pretty awesome! Lol they just met an unfortunate, coincidental end.

I love Nova Scotia, especially in the later summer months when the lobster is plentiful!

sister morphine
08-29-2013, 07:43 AM
So then ends justify the means. As long as the outcome was not changed it is ok to cheat?

Maybe if the point differential was not as vast the fourth placed team may have decided to make a push to overtake third.
You're assuming it's a cheat. What happened was reported to Gree straight away; if they conclude it was caused by some dodginess in Matt's account there could be a comeback. Why not wait and see, eh!

If this had happened to a player in a syndicate where whatever proportion of the 600k ip was 'the glitch' could have bounced them up a tier that would be a different matter, yes.

As to whether there could have been a battle for 3rd if the margin was closer it's a moot point. Matt would have to answer himself what he would have done under those circumstances, but like I said before a top ten team can run up huge points in very short periods when they want. In KA keeping within about 20k and then putting on a spurt to win in the last few minutes is a much used tactic.

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 07:43 AM
I saw Sirius on a thread yesterday. And cj54.
They both love to hand out bans so be careful

I've just been trying to help. All the name calling and accusations won't ever end without the use of CAPLOCKS.

Butt Futter
08-29-2013, 07:45 AM
The topic is now FISH. I'll start.

I have a fish tank with an angel fish, a loche and a sucker fish.

I love Angel Fish but I never get them to live very long. I only have 2 silver dollar fish left in the 60 gallon tank since they all died over the past couple months.

TigrisCauda
08-29-2013, 07:46 AM
I love Angel Fish but I never get them to live very long. I only have 2 silver dollar fish left in the 60 gallon tank since they all died over the past couple months.

Aww :(

Poor fishies

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 07:48 AM

My angel fish usually don't live very long, but this guy is over 2 years old and is huge!

I had a mass death in my tank once. I don't know what happened. Sorry it happened to you also.

Ragmondino
08-29-2013, 07:50 AM
The dinosaurs were pretty awesome! Lol they just met an unfortunate, coincidental end.

I love Nova Scotia, especially in the later summer months when the lobster is plentiful!

They was big and some ferocious, but thicker than some of the cc players...
You know what I do to, the people was always really friendly and it was a lovely place to be.

Butt Futter
08-29-2013, 07:51 AM
My angel fish usually don't live very long, but this guy is over 2 years old and is huge!

I had a mass death in my tank once. I don't know what happened. Sorry it happened to you also.

I usually do a tank cleaning every week or 2 also. Sucks but oh well. When these 2 die I'm dismantling the tank. Too much work and the wife doesn't help too much like she used to.

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 07:54 AM
I usually do a tank cleaning every week or 2 also. Sucks but oh well. When these 2 die I'm dismantling the tank. Too much work and the wife doesn't help too much like she used to.

Have you ever had a snail infestation? I bought live plants about 5 years ago and these tiny little snails were introduced into my tank. I can't get rid of them. I've gone to far as to scrub the tank, replace the gravel and decorations, and scrub the filter, and I still have snails. I got the loche because they're supposed to eat snails, but he doesn't.

TigrisCauda
08-29-2013, 07:55 AM
They was big and some ferocious, but thicker than some of the cc players...
You know what I do to, the people was always really friendly and it was a lovely place to be.

Can't argue with you there!

Maybe I'll see you in Nova Scotia sometime :)

Lmao we can compare cc players to different dinosaurs

TigrisCauda
08-29-2013, 07:56 AM
Have you ever had a snail infestation? I bought live plants about 5 years ago and these tiny little snails were introduced into my tank. I can't get rid of them. I've gone to far as to scrub the tank, replace the gravel and decorations, and scrub the filter, and I still have snails. I got the loche because they're supposed to eat snails, but he doesn't.

Maybe you gotta spice them up a little lol

Ragmondino
08-29-2013, 07:58 AM
Can't argue with you there!

Maybe I'll see you in Nova Scotia sometime :)

Lmao we can compare cc players to different dinosaurs

Haha doubtful last time I was ther was 2000. Was in the scotia tattoo..
You live there?
I nominate Montecore as a diplodocus, just ambles along, not quite sure what's going on..
Gets bulliedby the more dangerous dinosaurs..

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 07:59 AM
Well, this conversation has been lovely, but I have some things to do.

I expect you all to keep it off topic until a mod shows up to finally lock this thing up.

I'm counting on you.

I can't wait to see what other fishy things you discuss!

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 08:01 AM
You live there?
I nominate Montecore as a diplodocus, just ambles along, not quite sure what's going on..

Before I go, I had to LOL at montebore as a diplodocus

CCK-buttsy
08-29-2013, 08:04 AM
please shut up!

All of you! Just stfu!ur going to get banned, in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 08:07 AM
ur going to get banned, in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,

Why? I said please!

A moderator really needed to close this thread yesterday.

Besides, we're talking about fish now.

TigrisCauda
08-29-2013, 08:07 AM
You live there?

Nah I don't live there, but I visit often because I have some fam out that way.

I see Montecore more as a triceratops - Seemingly harmless herbivore, but can cause serious damage when provoked.

TigrisCauda
08-29-2013, 08:08 AM
Well, this conversation has been lovely, but I have some things to do.

I expect you all to keep it off topic until a mod shows up to finally lock this thing up.

I'm counting on you.

I can't wait to see what other fishy things you discuss!

Have a great day!

Hitster
08-29-2013, 09:00 AM
this chat is irrelvant to me but just like to say

I have never seen 28 pages of bullsh*t before!! makes me laugh at some of the gold players!

apexii
08-29-2013, 09:13 AM
Nothing to see here folks.

CCK-buttsy
08-29-2013, 09:15 AM

I have never seen 28 pages of bullsh*t before!! makes me laugh at some of the gold players!Please read the posting guidelines.

montecore
08-29-2013, 09:47 AM
Before I go, I had to LOL at montebore as a diplodocus

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/1657731.jpg

Happy to oblige my dear.

Butt Futter
08-29-2013, 09:58 AM

I have never seen 28 pages of bullsh*t before!! makes me laugh at some of the gold players!

This is mild compared to the massive kakaotalk chat that is going with all of CC.

TMI
08-29-2013, 10:02 AM
what?! sign me up to that mega chat!! NOT!!

Ragmondino
08-29-2013, 10:32 AM
Yeah that was one hell of a cluster... Mess up

(BF) Tuna
08-29-2013, 10:40 AM
/Thread
Please?

LET GREE FIGURE IT OUT

Also- Swordfish is tasty
That is all

MattThomas08
08-29-2013, 10:45 AM
/Thread
Please?

LET GREE FIGURE IT OUT

Also- Swordfish is tasty
That is all

Tasty, but I think it has a lot of mercury.

TigrisCauda
08-29-2013, 10:47 AM

A lot of fish holds high concentrations of mercury nowadays... Such a shame.

(BF) Tuna
08-29-2013, 10:47 AM

Mercury is good for my brain, right?

ps- not a fan of seafood. Only had it once

sister morphine
08-29-2013, 10:58 AM

Lol, you should have seen the thread started by The Billionaire which effectively kicked off the whole indians vs CK thing. I can't find it in the archives; hope Bill didn't delete it.

montecore
08-29-2013, 11:20 AM
A lot of fish holds high concentrations of mercury nowadays... Such a shame.

So let me get this straight... Rogues Gallery have been contaminating the global fish supply with mercury, and then getting upset when the Indians try to put a stop to it?

MattThomas08
08-29-2013, 11:24 AM
So let me get this straight... Rogues Gallery have been contaminating the global fish supply with mercury, and then getting upset when the Indians try to put a stop to it?

We went to Mercury, ate some fish and came back. I think the whole story has been misrepresented.

Chica
08-29-2013, 11:30 AM
A lot of mercury yes but when it comes down to it you would have to eat a metric crap load before it really did anything.

That also obviously depends on the fish. Some have more then others. Not that it matters I only like tuna and perch neither of which I eat often.

montecore
08-29-2013, 11:37 AM
A lot of mercury yes but when it comes down to it you would have to eat a metric crap load before it really did anything.

That also obviously depends on the fish. Some have more then others. Not that it matters I only like tuna and perch neither of which I eat often.

Tuna has tons. Salmon has little. Swordfish has the most from what I remember.

In any case, the real question is this: When will Rogues stop poisoning the global fish supply?

TigrisCauda
08-29-2013, 12:08 PM

In any case, the real question is this: When will Rogues stop poisoning the global fish supply?

When you turn into a diplodocus ;)

Chica
08-29-2013, 12:17 PM
Rogues is just trying to kill off Europe which uses 51% of all canned tuna.

MattThomas08
08-29-2013, 12:53 PM

If you think there's an issue, report it to Gree, but we are in total compliance with the Basel Convention.

montecore
08-29-2013, 01:01 PM
If you think there's an issue, report it to Gree, but we are in total compliance with the Basel Convention.

They said they were looking into it, but that they never give updates on how such investigations conclude.

Joking aside, how did the 4000 IP hit come about? Was it only against certain members? Did it happen with a player 100 levels above you but not less? Did it come and go, or did it just start at some point?

tatersauce
08-29-2013, 01:07 PM
The swift brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

tatersauce
08-29-2013, 01:07 PM
What color was the dog??

Chica
08-29-2013, 01:10 PM
What color was the dog??

Pink, dumb question.

CCK-buttsy
08-29-2013, 05:11 PM
And spam!!! Carry on...reported for spamming.

Sirius
08-29-2013, 05:13 PM
Let's not spam the forums to up post count folks.

tatersauce
08-29-2013, 05:23 PM
Reported for trolling

Allowishus79
08-29-2013, 05:31 PM
Let's not spam the forums to up post count folks.
AH ! there you are ! and your opinion on all this mess is ?

Peppers
08-29-2013, 05:55 PM
AH ! there you are ! and your opinion on all this mess is ?

Tartersauce getting his count up was the least offensive thing on this thread!

By the way, I like fishsticks too

CCK-buttsy
08-29-2013, 06:00 PM
Reported for trollingHow? sirius will not ban me, because i am not trolling, i am telling the truth.

Absolute silence
08-29-2013, 06:23 PM
After reading over this rather lengthy chat, I have a few questions to ask and I am hopeful MT will respond.

1) I know the glitch appeared on or about Saturday... Were you running your "stat grabber" program or any other program you might have created to be utilized with or in conjunction with CC?

2) when exactly did you first realize that you were receiving the benefit of a glitch ?

3) when did you first feel it was wrong to take advantage of this glitch?

4) when exactly did you notify Gree? Two minutes after discovering it? Two hours ? Two days?

5) why did you continue to play and take advantage of the glitch after realizing it was bestowing an advantage to you?

6) do you feel it was wrong to benefit from this glitch?

7) what do you think Gree should do in response ?

8) if another glitch is discovered, should a player be allowed to exploit it as long as they notify Gree?

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 07:46 PM
Eating fish is supposed to make you smarter. All those good Omega-3's are also good for your heart.

Brains & Heart. People should eat more fish. Especially cold water fish.

Mistress Nikita
08-29-2013, 07:50 PM
There is the mercury thing though. So you have to strike a balance between enough, but not too much. Especially with kids. Mercury + kids = bad.

CJ54
08-29-2013, 07:56 PM
I've forwarded the info in this thread to the App Security team; they will investigate fully. In the meantime, we seem to have mined all the constructive discussion possible for this, judging by recent post content.