PDA

View Full Version : Changes in the new Update

The Wise One
08-28-2013, 12:59 PM
Hi,

The recent update had a couple of noticeable changes that some of you have already brought to the attention of the forums. Just wanted to put the official word out there.

Guild Rank Boost have been rebalanced (the reason you've noticed the stat drops and decrease)
Monster Nest production rate has been increased. (We've seen these in a lot of suggestions)

Neptune
08-28-2013, 01:20 PM
Well i just want to say that i bought yesterday 375 gems and used them in order to upgrade all my training fields to level 3. Now i read that i probably made a big mistake.

that's really annoying, you guys could give us a heads up of the upcoming update...

NickkyDC
08-28-2013, 01:25 PM
Wise one, I'd like to ask is there going to ever be a chance we are going to be able to make + armors with out chests? Like fusing two of the same maxed out armors gives you a level 1 + version? I'd love to get my hands on a black frost+ but since I have terrible luck with chests it dosent look promising

Sifu
08-28-2013, 01:49 PM
Well i just want to say that i bought yesterday 375 gems and used them in order to upgrade all my training fields to level 3. Now i read that i probably made a big mistake.

that's really annoying, you guys could give us a heads up of the upcoming update...

That really shouldn't be a "bad purchase". Theoretically, the Dragon Nests might be able to make more gold per day, but it will also require more micro-management. They are still close enough to be competitive with each-other.

On a more philosophical note, I understand the principle of your statement. While this might not have made upgrading the TF's a bad move, it COULD HAVE and with no prior notice.

Marco_
08-28-2013, 01:52 PM

Nah, you haven't. TF3 == 35 gems for 2 squares, monster3 == 80 gems for 2 squares.
That alone should make TF3 the better choice for everybody but the biggest gem spenders.

TF3 IIRC 2000/hour or 48000/day by Gree's numbers,
if I calculated correctly monster3: 1375 * 2 = 2750/hour, assuming you sleep for 7 hours and collect just before going to bed and the moment you're out of bed 2750 * 21 = 57750/day
which is 120% of TF3 under ideal circumstances where you can collect at least every 4 hours while awake.

So: higher upfront gold cost and more than double the gems needed for on the best days a 20% increase in gold output.

Joshx135
08-28-2013, 01:53 PM
Atleast we know they have been listening.

paganizer
08-28-2013, 02:26 PM
When I try viewing a guild (in the guild search menu) i crash instantly.. everytime. Seems like the whole guild system needs a workover.

forcefed4door
08-28-2013, 02:27 PM
I have also noticed that gems are no longer offered in the silver key chest? At least on mine I don't see them in the scrolling list anymore... that's a bit ridiculous.

geo81
08-28-2013, 02:35 PM
My game crashes almost all the time when I look at someones profile and click on 'guild'. It just endlessly loads until I close the game and reopen. No big deal I guess, just saying.

Marco_
08-28-2013, 03:28 PM
I have also noticed that gems are no longer offered in the silver key chest? At least on mine I don't see them in the scrolling list anymore... that's a bit ridiculous.
IIRC I got some from a silver chest recently on my low level alt, but haven't seen any from silver keys on my main in ages, so could be like free gems seem to be: get you hooked on plenty of gems early on in the game, so you'll buy them when the tap gets turned down to hardly a drop later on.

Eunuchorn
08-28-2013, 03:50 PM
For the love of all that is holy, make armor crafting start at basics, not at my most recent boss armor.

Last thing we needed was emojis

ZERO_07
08-28-2013, 03:57 PM
When I try viewing a guild (in the guild search menu) i crash instantly.. everytime. Seems like the whole guild system needs a workover.
Same is happening to me too. It happened just after the update, this needs to be fixed immediately.

Bearsuo
08-28-2013, 03:59 PM
Hi,

The recent update had a couple of noticeable changes that some of you have already brought to the attention of the forums. Just wanted to put the official word out there.

Guild Rank Boost have been rebalanced (the reason you've noticed the stat drops and decrease)
Monster Nest production rate has been increased. (We've seen these in a lot of suggestions)

Hire Friend now seems to query data every press. Kinda silly when I hire two knights at once. Since I sometimes play in lousy bandwidth areas, waiting twice is annoying. Not the worst thing in the world, but it is above trivial.

Bearsuo
08-28-2013, 04:00 PM

IAP emoji packs!

Hildigam
08-28-2013, 04:07 PM
How was the monster nest affected numbers wise?

Jello
08-28-2013, 04:31 PM
If you got a look at the coding, I'm sure the miss calculations were increased by at least 10% as well with this update. As soon as I updated, I noticed even more of the ungodful misses in both arena and farming. It's utter bulls**t and needs to be removed from all aspects of the game. It will be the thing that makes me throw my phone across the room and break it! And by far will be the thing that makes me leave the game. I work hard like everyone else to upgrade my armors. There is NO reason in the world to miss 4 TIMES IN A ROW with a Level 70 armor. My SG+ missed 4 times in a row while farming Tombs - not once, not twice, but at least 5 times now! WTF. Again in the Prince Castle Epic - I farm this everyday, 8 times or more a day for 35K exp each run, so I know the routine, the hits, the attack order. Today, with the reduction in the stats it has thrown off the hit points on the bosses, and 3 times today I have gone in and the first 4 attacks on the first minion, I missed 4 times in a row. I was down 120hp before I even killed the first minion. Moving on to Arena, same thing.. missing ALL OVER the place and losing like a mo-fo because of it. TAKE THIS CRAP OUT OF THE GAME!

Cind3r
08-28-2013, 04:40 PM
If you got a look at the coding, I'm sure the miss calculations were increased by at least 10% as well with this update. As soon as I updated, I noticed even more of the ungodful misses in both arena and farming. It's utter bulls**t and needs to be removed from all aspects of the game. It will be the thing that makes me throw my phone across the room and break it! And by far will be the thing that makes me leave the game. I work hard like everyone else to upgrade my armors. There is NO reason in the world to miss 4 TIMES IN A ROW with a Level 70 armor. My SG+ missed 4 times in a row while farming Tombs - not once, not twice, but at least 5 times now! WTF. Again in the Prince Castle Epic - I farm this everyday, 8 times or more a day for 35K exp each run, so I know the routine, the hits, the attack order. Today, with the reduction in the stats it has thrown off the hit points on the bosses, and 3 times today I have gone in and the first 4 attacks on the first minion, I missed 4 times in a row. I was down 120hp before I even killed the first minion. Moving on to Arena, same thing.. missing ALL OVER the place and losing like a mo-fo because of it. TAKE THIS CRAP OUT OF THE GAME!

Maybe a gem item could be purchased "The Talisman of True Sight" reduce miss chance by 75%?

D3athShade
08-28-2013, 05:12 PM
Maybe a gem item could be purchased "The Talisman of True Sight" reduce miss chance by 75%?

Dude... Don't give them ideas like that....

JStarbux
08-28-2013, 08:23 PM
I've found that the less you use the fast forward button, the less you miss.

Try it out sometime, would love for someone to run a true sample set of 100% fast forward hit % versus waiting it out.

Archetype
08-28-2013, 09:30 PM
Same here, after the latest update The app started crashing everytime i open up the guild menu.
Gree, what is this? Please fix this asap guys

nezoic
08-28-2013, 09:39 PM
Same problems here... the game has been getting progressively more unstable after every update you guys do, new features are nice and all but not at the cost of functionality. It started with delays between all combat (knight selection screen at least 10 seconds) and then laggy guild functions / crashes, now the game is simply unplayable for me after the last patch.

Please test your patches on a wider scale before deploying them. Looking for other game that run decently now.

Eunuchorn
08-28-2013, 09:54 PM
New feature:
Collecting gold doesn't automatically move you around the screen. I opened at least 2 tickets about this

geo81
08-29-2013, 04:03 AM
Anyone else having this problem? I have about 3 mil in the guild pot right now,however, starting yesterday it always says there is always 8 mil added onto whatever I have?! Now, normally this would be one sweet glitch, accept its just a glitch, I can't actually spend it, it's not really there...

Djarni
08-29-2013, 05:56 PM

Try it out sometime, would love for someone to run a true sample set of 100% fast forward hit % versus waiting it out.

I am curious about this too, though I can't say I have noticed any difference between the two speeds. But then again I don't watch normal speed too much.
Let me do some testing and come back with the results.

However, I have encounter 4+ misses in a row using maxed lvl 70 armor against low level monsters. Which IMO should not happen.

Renegade223g
08-29-2013, 06:16 PM
For the love of all that is holy, make armor crafting start at basics, not at my most recent boss armor.

I second that big time....as I collect more and more mats it's becoming a much longer list to scroll through.

I work hard like everyone else to upgrade my armors. There is NO reason in the world to miss 4 TIMES IN A ROW with a Level 70 armor. My SG+ missed 4 times in a row while farming Tombs - not once, not twice, but at least 5 times now! WTF. Again in the Prince Castle Epic - I farm this everyday, 8 times or more a day for 35K exp each run, so I know the routine, the hits, the attack order. Today, with the reduction in the stats it has thrown off the hit points on the bosses, and 3 times today I have gone in and the first 4 attacks on the first minion, I missed 4 times in a row. I was down 120hp before I even killed the first minion. Moving on to Arena, same thing.. missing ALL OVER the place and losing like a mo-fo because of it. TAKE THIS CRAP OUT OF THE GAME!

I have noticed the same....I got boot stomped by HH+ without hitting them one time with maxed AoIL+. Then I missed several times again on the last knight...I ended up losing a fight I didn't expect to due to only misses and not superior armor [or even matched armor].

I have seen it while farming although I originally thought it was just my imagination.

As a martial artist I will admit you can train and be spectacular, you will miss...not that many times though, and not in these games.

Tachycardia
08-29-2013, 06:44 PM
New feature:
Collecting gold doesn't automatically move you around the screen. I opened at least 2 tickets about this

Couldn't agree more.

This and an auto-collect for items in battle are on my wish list

Tachycardia
08-29-2013, 06:45 PM
Emoji's?

Awesome, I was hoping to be able to chat with my guildmates like a 12 year old girl

Thanks Gree

Djarni
08-29-2013, 07:02 PM
I am curious about this too, though I can't say I have noticed any difference between the two speeds. But then again I don't watch normal speed too much.
Let me do some testing and come back with the results.

However, I have encounter 4+ misses in a row using maxed lvl 70 armor against low level monsters. Which IMO should not happen.

-------------------------------
Testing update
-------------------------------
Here is a small size test so far.
I used the Skeleton tomb on normal level.
Using E/S armor with total ATK/DEF of 1122/974
With a total of 10 battles at the normal level for each normal and FF fight speeds.

NORMAL SPEED:
------------------
Total hits: 91
1x Misses: 5

There were no 2x, 3x, or higher misses.
---------------------
FF SPEED:
---------------
Total hits: 88
1x Misses: 3
2x Misses: 1

There were no 3x or higher missesere
--------------------
Overall difference in the number of misses is 0, but normal speed did not have any multi-misses.
----------
Other notes:
- no special attacks were used during testing
- boss fights were not counted as part of the sample set
- monster misses were not recorded.