PDA

View Full Version : VFF leaves Cartel, joins the Coalition and merges with Dogs of War

Ferr
08-28-2013, 11:57 AM
Public announcement:
End of SUP’s reign in sight - VFF leaves Cartel, joins the Coalition and merges with Dogs of War

VFF are leaving the Cartel, to relinquish themselves from their servitude - their bonds of slavery, and join the Coalition. VFF and Dogs of War have decided to merge to create a super team to give the SUPsters a run for their money. Two more factions will join the Coalition later this week establishing an ever growing force to crush the SUP virus and make this game fun again.

The Coalition was formed for factions to work together to fight servitude, slavery and tyranny. Coalition members will never be pressured, bullied nor manipulated to give up their precious assets - their top hitters. In the coalition, we embrace independence, strength, courage, honor, selfidentity, collaboration, cooperation and sharing and working collectively for the common goal: defeating SUP in all its manifestations.

Current factions of the Coalition include: Ferr’s Emperors, The Dogs Of War, VFF, Joy Killers, We Fight All, (We joyfully Kill All), Noah’s Ark and Ferr’s Junior Emperors.

In August of 480 BC, Greece was invaded and asked to laid down their weapons and fight for - at that time the SUPer Power of the World - the Persians. On being told to kneel by King Xerxes, King Leonidas’s response was “I’m having a bit of trouble kneeling, due to the cramp in my Leg.”

We have the same sentiment and so do hundreds of Coalition players.

For those who wish to join, there is still time...

For SUP, we will meet you at the Hot Gates, waiting, impatiently......

Yours,

PS, “Now this is not the end [of SUP]. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning” Winston Churchill 1942

Evil Mastermind
08-28-2013, 12:23 PM
20+ PUN members attack thread. 3...2...1...

bxhx
08-28-2013, 12:37 PM
As a new addition to Joy Killers, it is with honor, that I fight by your side, Ferr.

Big Baby Jesus
08-28-2013, 12:41 PM
hmmmm, this is interesting. Wonder if finishing 11th had anything to do with this?

Speed ump
08-28-2013, 12:42 PM
Sorry ferr, old news. Ripper spilled the beans yesterday. Do you guys not talk? This is awkward.

keeskiller
08-28-2013, 12:50 PM
Sorry ferr, old news. Ripper spilled the beans yesterday. Do you guys not talk? This is awkward.

oooehhh a comeback

Ryans67
08-28-2013, 12:52 PM
Thanks for sharing Ferr. Explains why so many vff and dow guys have been messaging us.....

Viva la Revolution
08-28-2013, 12:53 PM
seems like good news !

Mcdoc
08-28-2013, 12:58 PM
Wow - some of this is news to me :/ Never too happy when someone else starts making statements and assumptions on my behalf - taking one small action and translating that into something way more than it is.

When a press conference or Press Release it put out by a company or team - doesn't that press release usually come from someone With-IN that company or team?

I thought we got kicked out of the Cartel when they got news that we brokered a merger with the Dogs and somehow this didn't "serve" the priorities of SUP - which it seems that the Cartel (as I interpreted from the beginning) was created for the sole purpose of serving PUN.

I just want to work with other top quality teams to try and keep the costs down for WD. US against THEM in my book is Players against GreeD - not being backed into an existing feud of PUN vs Ferr. There was an obvious cluster of teams from Top 4-10 that were separated by around 1 million WD points - then a 12 million drop of between 11th & 12th spot.

I'm happy to fight "for" something - have fun at the least cost - not to sure I'm trying to pick sides in this eternal digital war between SUP & Ferr - or let me be specific - from a guy who is just riding along in the backseat - I don't condone the idea that being part of the "Coalition" - for the purpose of working with other teams on intel & keeping the price of war down - necessarily means that now our faction has picked a fight with SUP.

If someone else thinks that you choice is change your faction name to SUP or be at war with SUP - then that is the bullying non-sense I can't stand in this game that is supposed to be fun.

If someone thinks that joining a coalition with other teams automatically means you are declaring war with SUP - then that is someone else's assumptions and not my intention in playing this game.

I don't want to be bullied into joining SUP - just like I don't want it to be assumed to be fighting against them.

This is a whole lot of hub bub and chest beating for nothing in my book.

Lets get back to having fun!

Ryans67
08-28-2013, 01:03 PM
Lol....One bad war that ends outside of top 10 and they burn the place down. You would think they would warn their old leader first....

Viva la Revolution
08-28-2013, 01:20 PM
Wow - some of this is news to me :/
and now the news are only halfe good as befor. Will VFF still existe after this merge ?

wwwmaverick
08-28-2013, 01:21 PM
I thought ferr was against hacking factions, why would he merge with them?

Mcdoc
08-28-2013, 01:31 PM
I thought ferr was against hacking factions, why would he merge with them?

If you are hinting that VFF hacks - then I suggest you stick your false claims right back up the stinky hole you pulled it out of.

keeskiller
08-28-2013, 01:42 PM
keep this nice guys! :D lets enjoy the game and fight the war :D

Meta Rage Trollbot
08-28-2013, 01:54 PM
Let me get this straight:

1. The Cartel was created to control costs.

2. The Emperors refused to enter the Cartel, as they want to be #1.

3. The Emperors were not able to get to #1, so they created the Coalition in the joint hopes of (1) beating PUN/SUP, and (2) controlling costs.

4. PUN/SUP will always fight to be #1 (and will succeed), but now face more financial challenge due to consolidation of high-spending Coalition members.

5. This will have the opposite effect of controlling costs.

6. This has become a silly game.

honest Abe
08-28-2013, 02:10 PM
Quite the contrary mcdoc, you were acquired by a hacktion as last I checked said hacktion leadership is still listed as the leader there. Feel free to tell me someone from Vff is listed as the leader in the faction menu bc we both know the truth, you lost the social issues. Additionally, go check out bobby boy smiths screenshots which show the hacking (double boosts etc etc), although we both know you've already done that. You sold your soul to the devil as they say. It's a sad day, I had a lot of respect for you guys, that is now gone.

If you are hinting that VFF hacks - then I suggest you stick your false claims right back up the stinky hole you pulled it out of.

Speed ump
08-28-2013, 02:18 PM
Doc, it's been proven that many of the dogs hacked, there's no denying that. I can't imagine too many factions would be willing to work with that situation. Maverick, good question. He actually announced his association with the dogs a while back. I had not felt that vff was involved Witt hat type of thing in the past, but do know that associations seem to change attitudes. We have all heard of the occasional hacker showing up in a faction, and get tossed once discovered. But we have also seen factions where there were many caught doing this, and it's hard to believe that the rest of the members had no idea what was going on when it's on that scale. I'm sure a few don't, but it taints the reputation of all. So willingly joining a team known for this can certainly make people wonder.

Ryans67
08-28-2013, 02:20 PM
I somewhat feel bad about this merger.... The cartel was sent the email from Grumpybear explaining all of the details. The coalition and dogs were a package deal. I also know you didn't get that email...

What I think is BS is that you take two solid teams and merge, to try and challenge top 3. That's fine, makes the game more interesting. But you require the supposed top 3 team to consist of 600k+ WD players. Anyone below that goes to VFF. VFF is the top 25 team. So you did 500kish, do you find a new faction?

Well remember when you would tell people doing 300k for a top 25 team, to join a top 10? How does that play in? Are people really going to use 5-600k wd points for 4th place? Meanwhile, all your old pals are getting top 25 prizes if the mess doesnt explode.

Powerbang
08-28-2013, 02:20 PM
Thank you for this.

So sick of seeing the same, constant, repetitious drama that is SUP vs Ferr. No one with the proper amount of rocks in their head truly cares. It reminds me of elementary school kickball teams. Juvenile. But you would expect that from a 3rd grader...

Wow - some of this is news to me :/ Never too happy when someone else starts making statements and assumptions on my behalf - taking one small action and translating that into something way more than it is.

When a press conference or Press Release it put out by a company or team - doesn't that press release usually come from someone With-IN that company or team?

I thought we got kicked out of the Cartel when they got news that we brokered a merger with the Dogs and somehow this didn't "serve" the priorities of SUP - which it seems that the Cartel (as I interpreted from the beginning) was created for the sole purpose of serving PUN.

I just want to work with other top quality teams to try and keep the costs down for WD. US against THEM in my book is Players against GreeD - not being backed into an existing feud of PUN vs Ferr. There was an obvious cluster of teams from Top 4-10 that were separated by around 1 million WD points - then a 12 million drop of between 11th & 12th spot.

I'm happy to fight "for" something - have fun at the least cost - not to sure I'm trying to pick sides in this eternal digital war between SUP & Ferr - or let me be specific - from a guy who is just riding along in the backseat - I don't condone the idea that being part of the "Coalition" - for the purpose of working with other teams on intel & keeping the price of war down - necessarily means that now our faction has picked a fight with SUP.

If someone else thinks that you choice is change your faction name to SUP or be at war with SUP - then that is the bullying non-sense I can't stand in this game that is supposed to be fun.

If someone thinks that joining a coalition with other teams automatically means you are declaring war with SUP - then that is someone else's assumptions and not my intention in playing this game.

I don't want to be bullied into joining SUP - just like I don't want it to be assumed to be fighting against them.

This is a whole lot of hub bub and chest beating for nothing in my book.

Lets get back to having fun!

camper killer
08-28-2013, 02:35 PM
VFF, regardless of Cartel or Coalition is not a haction. I know many of the orgianal VFF players and know they are not hackers. The newer guys, sorry I have no clue, I only speak for the original players like McDoc and such. These players are not hackers and it should never be infered that they are.

To my old friends in VFF I will still stand by you, and if you need some help with independant work let me know.

wwwmaverick
08-28-2013, 02:47 PM
McDoc not saying you or any of the other original VFF, but there are a couple hactions listed and I would imagine some of those hackers will be going to VFF

wwwmaverick
08-28-2013, 02:48 PM
By the way I wasn't hinting anything, just an honest question

Mcdoc
08-28-2013, 02:51 PM
Lol....One bad war that ends outside of top 10 and they burn the place down. You would think they would warn their old leader first....

Just for the record - I have never been the leader of VFF - just the leader of VFF Alpha a couple of times.

As far as hackers in the Dogs - this is news to me. I have a lot of respect for McGurt / Dogs / Gunners / GSF / ACE / and Buckwheat's as well as an earned respect for the ackcomplishments of PUN, Super & Ferr. There have been claims of hackers in all of those factions at one time or another - and just like reports of hackers in Tier 1 when we merged - we checked to make sure no one had any funky inventory anomalies and we were satisfied that the slate was clean.

Hackers come and go (or get kicked) and if a hacker slips into a faction - then if the leadership clears them out - don't blame the faction for the action of that hacker. We hate them just as much as everyone else does.

With that - let's have fun this weekend now the the cards have been re-shuffled a bit - and see how this weekend's challenge pans out :)

Mcdoc
08-28-2013, 02:54 PM
What a complete farce....I mean seriously...Lets call it what it is. One wheel falls off the bus and things implode? Seriously? Dogs? Really? Seriously? McDummie wasnt it you that started and swiftly removed a thread a week or so ago about preserving self identity? Then VFF goes off and merges with Dogs? Dogs are no better than TAR, Clowns, ect.... Talk about self image problems.....

Since you are a backseat passenger as you state it, can we get a comment from somebody grumpy or one who steals? VFF just crapped on themselves with this one...You guys were solid and respected....cant say that now....

Wow - someone has cloned my name. I supposed I should be honored - but haters gonna hate.

My thread that was closed & removed by the mod - was because haters came on and violated the ToS with flaming and personal attacks. The whole point of that thread was meant to be a respectful post stating how the accomplishments of ACE were well respected and I hated to see their identity gone as they adopted the name SUP III versus what could have been SUP-ACE - like how SupWheats kept their team name. Crazy how sensitive a couple of ACE members (who a couple only come here and make negative comments anyway -so why am I surprised) came out to be very disrespectful - rude - and quite low with hater comments.

That!

That right there - negative remarks - not ever contributing to the knowledge and camaraderie of this forum - is really what give YOU the bad name & reputation - not the person you are trying to flame or troll :/

By the way I wasn't hinting anything, just an honest question

Sorry - with all the haters and trolls - sometimes it is hard to recognize an honest question vs the hateful dribble that constantly flows from cowards who start new accounts every month to hide behind their cowardly remarks - or the long term haters who just seem to come on and post when there is a change to sling mud.

Mcdoc
08-28-2013, 03:04 PM
So ICF gets a pass for two wars ago then right? Interesting....So whos flag are you flying in India, Dogs or VFF?

Who's flag are you flying right now in this Forum? Superman or the American Flag?

Be yourself dude - you don't need to hide behind my name to feel important

Sir josh
08-28-2013, 03:17 PM
Public announcement:
End of SUP’s reign in sight - VFF leaves Cartel, joins the Coalition and merges with Dogs of War

VFF are leaving the Cartel, to relinquish themselves from their servitude - their bonds of slavery, and join the Coalition. VFF and Dogs of War have decided to merge to create a super team to give the SUPsters a run for their money. Two more factions will join the Coalition later this week establishing an ever growing force to crush the SUP virus and make this game fun again.

The Coalition was formed for factions to work together to fight servitude, slavery and tyranny. Coalition members will never be pressured, bullied nor manipulated to give up their precious assets - their top hitters. In the coalition, we embrace independence, strength, courage, honor, selfidentity, collaboration, cooperation and sharing and working collectively for the common goal: defeating SUP in all its manifestations.

Current factions of the Coalition include: Ferr’s Emperors, The Dogs Of War, VFF, Joy Killers, We Fight All, (We joyfully Kill All), Noah’s Ark and Ferr’s Junior Emperors.

In August of 480 BC, Greece was invaded and asked to laid down their weapons and fight for - at that time the SUPer Power of the World - the Persians. On being told to kneel by King Xerxes, King Leonidas’s response was “I’m having a bit of trouble kneeling, due to the cramp in my Leg.”

We have the same sentiment and so do hundreds of Coalition players.

For those who wish to join, there is still time...

For SUP, we will meet you at the Hot Gates, waiting, impatiently......

Yours,

PS, “Now this is not the end [of SUP]. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning” Winston Churchill 1942

I bet The Gree executives and programmers went out and bought new Ferraris with that piece of news. Let the wasted dollars flow!

Speed ump
08-28-2013, 03:34 PM
Doc, you had no idea about the dogs? Did your faction not match against them a few events ago, when numerous members, leaders included, had miraculously doubled their defensive stats in the middle of battle? Has none of your faction been on the forum for several months? I'm sorry but that simple statement flabbergasted me. I have always thought you were a fine player, and I k ow some have had their issues in the past, as is the nature of things.but that makes me think either you have been truly ignorant of many things, or willfully turning a blind eye. Just as I would not have expected ferr to associate with these types. I guess I should stop being surprised by what people will do in their efforts to succeed. You have always tried to sow people how to do things way back from the early days, and this just isn't quite what I was expecting. I suggest you ask a. Lot of questions, and I absolutely know for a fact that the vff leader, and at least a few others there were very well aware of what the dogs have done, after I had a conversation in the middle of the last event with your leader.

Speed ump
08-28-2013, 03:43 PM
Doc, contact me if you want, or poop. We will be happy to fill you in on the details. I'm still floored by that statement, but willing to give you the benefit of the doubt

Hondo
08-28-2013, 03:55 PM
I miss Albeezy's news letters. He would have a blast with all this.

Ex SUP likes Frogs
08-28-2013, 04:10 PM
Doc, you had no idea about the dogs? Did your faction not match against them a few events ago, when numerous members, leaders included, had miraculously doubled their defensive stats in the middle of battle? Has none of your faction been on the forum for several months? I'm sorry but that simple statement flabbergasted me. I have always thought you were a fine player, and I k ow some have had their issues in the past, as is the nature of things.but that makes me think either you have been truly ignorant of many things, or willfully turning a blind eye. Just as I would not have expected ferr to associate with these types. I guess I should stop being surprised by what people will do in their efforts to succeed. You have always tried to sow people how to do things way back from the early days, and this just isn't quite what I was expecting. I suggest you ask a. Lot of questions, and I absolutely know for a fact that the vff leader, and at least a few others there were very well aware of what the dogs have done, after I had a conversation in the middle of the last event with your leader.

I have seen scanned stats of dogs in SUP chatrooms. Yes dogs may have changed their stats, but scanning is more of a serious issue here. That is invasion of PRIVACY!

Ex SUP likes Frogs
08-28-2013, 04:15 PM
What a complete farce....I mean seriously...Lets call it what it is. One wheel falls off the bus and things implode? Seriously? Dogs? Really? Seriously? McDummie wasnt it you that started and swiftly removed a thread a week or so ago about preserving self identity? Then VFF goes off and merges with Dogs? Dogs are no better than TAR, Clowns, ect.... Talk about self image problems.....

Since you are a backseat passenger as you state it, can we get a comment from somebody grumpy or one who steals? VFF just crapped on themselves with this one...You guys were solid and respected....cant say that now....

Why do you keep bringing the clowns and TAR in this discussion? What about McDurt who had 11 officers banned for the regen? What about the biggest of them all ---PUN. Oh yeah, they were losing by 5 million to FERR at one time on last 10 minutes of the battle, then all of a sudden they won by 1 million!!!

Geez....talking about hypocrites.

Ex SUP likes Frogs
08-28-2013, 04:16 PM
blah blah blah.....go find a lilly pad to sit on and catch some flies.....

Why dont you find some thing to sit your hemorrhoids on.

honest Abe
08-28-2013, 06:06 PM
You just can't stay away can you? Perhaps you should join the dogs and add rabies to the collection of diseases your account already has.

Why do you keep bringing the clowns and TAR in this discussion? What about McDurt who had 11 officers banned for the regen? What about the biggest of them all ---PUN. Oh yeah, they were losing by 5 million to FERR at one time on last 10 minutes of the battle, then all of a sudden they won by 1 million!!!

Geez....talking about hypocrites.

Speed ump
08-28-2013, 06:21 PM
Froggy, you obviously have no idea or clue about the facts. Why don't you ask ferr about the facts in Ireland. We were not losing at any point the last day of that event.we started with a twelve mil lead, we let them play two battles before we even started to respond. By the time it was finished we had a 1.5 mil lead. Ask poor ace about giving false hope. I feel bad about that one, lol, but we get to laugh about it now.

Jhenry02
08-28-2013, 06:37 PM
Water finds it own level, especially when it's shallow.

Durt McGurt
08-28-2013, 06:52 PM
Why do you keep bringing the clowns and TAR in this discussion? What about McDurt who had 11 officers banned for the regen?.

1. Faction name was McGurt. It has never been McDurt.
2. McGurt has never had 11 officers.
3. No McGurt members were banned. 1 left and self reported. He's the one whom got all the screen shots that were displayed for the thread titled "MOFFO your money".

You have proven that you are a donkey, not a frog.

xxinterfector
08-28-2013, 07:00 PM
I yawned .....

camper killer
08-28-2013, 08:11 PM
1. Faction name was McGurt. It has never been McDurt.
2. McGurt has never had 11 officers.
3. No McGurt members were banned. 1 left and self reported. He's the one whom got all the screen shots that were displayed for the thread titled "MOFFO your money".

You have proven that you are a donkey, not a frog.

I can vouch this is the truth.

Welcome back sir.

Speed ump
08-28-2013, 08:23 PM
Mcgurt has always been against hackers. Trying to say different puts the spotlight on you. I have found that's the way hackers work. Try to tear down the most legit players and take move the subject away from themselves. They're used to lying ( that's what hacking is ).

Hooligany
08-28-2013, 09:05 PM
Forget the name McDummie....everyone got the point of the thread, it was useless, baseless, and dumb..... ACE, TBC, Super, or any others do what they do because its their choice. A name is a name...the people make the faction....

Why did I choose your name....wanted to give you some free press for your DJ business....cant have too many weddings right? Lets stay on topic though.....

So answer the question....Who are you battling with in India?

ZZz... Y do you hide behind McDoc name in a newly created account? Simply to harrass and create problems for others?
Be a man and gentlemen... Such action is uncalled for.

P.S. I am a neutral party not with coalition nor SUP. I just sense all this child's play a bit overboard.

General Soviet
08-28-2013, 09:19 PM
SUP is gonna win, no matter how many groups Ferr assimilates into his coalition. The performance of members in the coalition that are not in Ferr's Emperors DOES NOT MATTER. It's how well the main faction does, they're the ones getting in second place. If I was getting the prizes for second place, I wouldn't be crying that I couldn't get them all. I would be happy that I got amazing units and bonuses, and accept that another group outperformed us.

Jhenry02
08-28-2013, 09:20 PM
Perhaps Hooligany, you should join the Conglomerate!

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x105/JasonHenry2002/null_zps70531b2b.jpg

Mcdoc
08-28-2013, 09:44 PM
Mcgurt has always been against hackers. Trying to say different puts the spotlight on you. I have found that's the way hackers work. Try to tear down the most legit players and take move the subject away from themselves. They're used to lying ( that's what hacking is ).

Speed - I have always been against hackers - as well as Thief, Solo, Self Proclaimed, and a lot of other respected players in Alpha & VFF. We sent over 2 of our officers a couple of days ago to crawl through the Dog's accounts and inspect for any unusual stats or units - or any other signs of hackers - JUST like we did when we got all up in the T-1 players before that merger. I am not turning a blind eye - nor am I playing dumb - we are doing our due diligence to ensure we are not getting into bed with hackers. Speed - You even confirmed with me in pm's of known hackers that PUN had to distance themselves from - so I assure you - we are merging with due diligence.

So please give us credit for taking the time to care and flush out any hackers - as we DO kick out those who look suspicious - and please don't give us credit for that one "alleged" hacker from months ago who are now long gone - name changed - and who knows - might be sleeping on your couch.

There have been claims of hackers in just about every Top 25 faction - including PUN - including Ferr - especially including SUPER in the first couple of battles - so again - we don't step lightly into this merger without doing some harsh investigating.

So - how IS the water over there in the shallow end - LoL

Jhenry02
08-28-2013, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by Jhenry02

So - how IS the water over there in the shallow end - LoL

Lonely

I may be in the shallow end, but I know it and deserve it. I know I've double talked, two timed, and stabbed people in the back.

My faction became something I never expected, a true contender. This was not done by me. The officers and recruits made this faction what it is. I merely provided comic relief. We started off as the feeding ground for alpha, bravo, reg, ferr et al. But now are a top 25.

A long the way, I made some mistakes. I made more than some. Greed clouded my judgement.

I'd like to apologize now to those I know I have wronged; C aka asdfg123, kris, Glick aka winkadink, ntr4nce, whorse, ptech, Stephen, genral soviet and rek. They know my sins as well as I do. One day maybe I can atone for my greed. Maybe I can't. But I know what I am. A bastard, cheat, and slacker.

I'll admit it. Maybe some others can to. But I've tried to maintain consistency in my bastarditude. At times I have tried to take the high ground and it was not my place. For now I know who I am. A man with high morals who has strayed from the path of righteousness.
-J

Chris_
08-28-2013, 11:00 PM
Why does everyone keep bringing up the clowns. As much as their talked about here on the forums about being this big hacker faction. I'm sure gree has picked through ICF with a fine tooth comb more than a few times. Everyone said we were hackers because pj was our dl who supposedly got banned. Well that's pretty funny because the next war he was dl for another faction. How could he be banned and be dl at the same time. Ok. I finally vented that's the last thing I will say about this subject.

Mcdoc
08-28-2013, 11:19 PM
Why does everyone keep bringing up the clowns. As much as their talked about here on the forums about being this big hacker faction. I'm sure gree has picked through ICF with a fine tooth comb more than a few times. Everyone said we were hackers because pj was our dl who supposedly got banned. Well that's pretty funny because the next war he was dl for another faction. How could he be banned and be dl at the same time. Ok. I finally vented that's the last thing I will say about this subject.

Chris - like I said before in this thread - Haterz gonna Hate - LoL

Mcdoc
08-28-2013, 11:21 PM
I'll admit it. Maybe some others can to. But I've tried to maintain consistency in my bastarditude. At times I have tried to take the high ground and it was not my place. For now I know who I am. A man with high morals who has strayed from the path of righteousness.
-J

Is this drunk Taxicab confessions ? ? ?

LoL

Preach on preacher!

I am a cow
08-28-2013, 11:56 PM
All I can honestly say is haters shut up. VFF obviously are legit players and they have honor (trust me) unlike some of those maxed out top 500 factions, plus assuming something without proof just isn't right, I mean if the cops assumed that you guys were all serial killers then you'd all be locked up in jail. S

Jhenry02
08-29-2013, 12:10 AM
I don't drink.
But maybe I have been watching too much My Name is Earl.

SGT Rud
08-29-2013, 08:47 AM
Wonder if there is any bitterness in that move?

13Stalker
08-29-2013, 10:34 AM
If the coalition is not sending all of the "big hitters" up to the major league ie: Ferr's Emperors or whatever team is going to make a real run at SUP1 how are they supposed to have a shot at beating SUP1?

I'm top 250 so I really don't have a dog in this fight, but logic would suggest the only way the coalition has any chance of beating SUP1 is to send all of the big boys to Ferr and give it a go.

Mcdoc
08-29-2013, 12:05 PM
If the coalition is not sending all of the "big hitters" up to the major league ie: Ferr's Emperors or whatever team is going to make a real run at SUP1 how are they supposed to have a shot at beating SUP1?

I'm top 250 so I really don't have a dog in this fight, but logic would suggest the only way the coalition has any chance of beating SUP1 is to send all of the big boys to Ferr and give it a go.

I wonder why Ferr hasn't thought of that ? LoL

Corsair
08-29-2013, 12:55 PM
I try to keep in mind that Ferr has stated before that he is "playing a role". He isn't the greatest actor, but he definitely creates a lot of drama. At least he makes a little more sense than Ripper, who seemed to be reading from a thesaurus.

I've been tempted to explain cartel vs. SUP vs. Coalition, but others have said much of what I would and it mostly falls on deaf ears. People take away the narrative they want to hear regardless.

To be clear though, SUP1/PUN is not in the cartel. They don't need it. Frankly, some SUP actions have not always been in the cartel's interest. SUP1 are friendly and helpful to the cartel though, and other SUP teams are in the cartel. Other independent teams are as well. The cartel has also expanded to the top 25 to some extent, because when it comes to sharing intel and keeping costs down, the more the better.

Officially, despite Ferr's and others statements, the cartel is not for or against Ferr or SUP1 in their battle at the top. That battle only concerns the cartel if it causes problems for us, which it really hasn't. We all have our personal preferences for who we want to see at the top, just like everyone else.

One last thing...you really need to check with VFF on this, but for many of them, their joining the "coalition" was news to them. If what is left of VFF decides to keep working with the cartel, they know who to talk to (just please don't send the man in his underoos).

*BTW, I was careful and a bit awkward about pronouns in this post...since I am in both the cartel and SUP. :D

honest Abe
08-29-2013, 02:18 PM
So Ferr, care to comment?

Big Baby Jesus
08-29-2013, 02:22 PM
So Ferr, care to comment?

The Ferry One did comment. He made a post about it. Hold 1 min I'll find the link.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?66083-VFF-leaves-Cartel-joins-the-Coalition-and-merges-with-Dogs-of-War

There it is.

Speed ump
08-29-2013, 04:46 PM
Strange, this would suggest that ferr hijacked their faction per se. I thought he said he dosnt take anything from what or who a faction is. I'm confused. Are you saying that what ferr says and what he does are not the same thing?

Speed ump
08-29-2013, 04:52 PM
Quote:The Coalition was formed for factions to work together to fight servitude, slavery and tyranny. Coalition members will never be pressured, bullied nor manipulated to give up their precious assets - their top hitters. In the coalition, we embrace independence, strength, courage, honor, selfidentity
Maybe I'm a little slow, maybe my comprehension of English is not very good. Can anyone help clarify this for me

honest Abe
08-29-2013, 07:29 PM
Yes baby genius, I am quite adept at English. Sorry if my post went over your head, it happens. Ferry, I'm confused as to whether Vff joined your coalition of hacktions or not. Please clarify.

The Ferry One did comment. He made a post about it. Hold 1 min I'll find the link.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?66083-VFF-leaves-Cartel-joins-the-Coalition-and-merges-with-Dogs-of-War

There it is.

Big Baby Jesus
08-30-2013, 04:45 AM
Yes baby genius, I am quite adept at English. Sorry if my post went over your head, it happens. Ferry, I'm confused as to whether Vff joined your coalition of hacktions or not. Please clarify.

I am just a baby, everything goes over my head, and I am just learning English now. I speak fluent goo goo ga ga.

Mcdoc
08-30-2013, 12:16 PM
If what is left of VFF decides to keep working with the cartel, they know who to talk to (just please don't send the man in his underoos)

That seems to be a subtle hint towards my avatar. I'm not sure what you think I have done to earn your constant attention and hater remarks - but I'm pretty sure it is over your perception of a situation and can be resolved by a civil conversation. <------- Man in Underoos taking higher ground.