PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back Rob (BBR)

Brendan
08-28-2013, 10:52 AM
Silent Assassins have now come in and taken over Crime City Addiction (CCA), now calling it SAS3. They now have a syndicate with full bonuses without putting a penny in or fighting a war themselves.

CCA members want their former leader Rob back to reverse this. Please join this campaign against the bully boys of Silent Assassins who have taken over our home. Bring back Rob, BBR!

Hvic
08-28-2013, 11:06 AM
We want rob back. He was a great leader unlike the witch that stole our syndicate that is associated with SAS. Screw you SAS, I hope you step on a Lego.

Mistress Nikita
08-28-2013, 11:14 AM
Silent Assassins have now come in and taken over Crime City Addiction (CCA), now calling it SAS3. They now have a syndicate with full bonuses without putting a penny in or fighting a war themselves.

CCA members want their former leader Rob back to reverse this. Please join this campaign against the bully boys of Silent Assassins who have taken over our home. Bring back Rob, BBR!

I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, hope you can get your syndicate back. SAS will come in, dump half your players, and steal anyone who was any good and move them up. They've chewed up and spit out so many junior syndicates in the past. Its what they do.

I suggest the core group of you all set up your own GroupMe chat, and exclude the SASholes... and figure out what is your best course of action. If SAS has put their own person in charge, you can kiss CCA good bye. Your best bet would be to keep your core group together and try to join up with an existing group who has the room for you all.

Triga Treat
08-28-2013, 11:20 AM
How exactly did SAS get control of your syndicate?
I assume that your old leader had to promote one of them to Officer and then leave the syndicate?
How about a little more of the back story on this? I am guessing there is more here than meets the eye.

-Triga

Brendan
08-28-2013, 11:31 AM
I assume that your old leader had to promote one of them to Officer and then leave the syndicate?
How about a little more of the back story on this? I am guessing there is more here than meets the eye.

-Triga

The former leader went and joined Goodfellas. Rob took over as leader and everyone was happy in the team. Then yesterday the former leader came back, took control again and then announced that CCA would be no more, just 'part of the SAS family'. She didn't consult with anyone from CCA before doing this. People are leaving in droves.

Regina
08-28-2013, 11:34 AM
Love it!!!

Brendan
08-28-2013, 11:36 AM
I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, hope you can get your syndicate back. SAS will come in, dump half your players, and steal anyone who was any good and move them up. They've chewed up and spit out so many junior syndicates in the past. Its what they do.

I suggest the core group of you all set up your own GroupMe chat, and exclude the SASholes... and figure out what is your best course of action. If SAS has put their own person in charge, you can kiss CCA good bye. Your best bet would be to keep your core group together and try to join up with an existing group who has the room for you all.

We've got our own groupme chat room now, mourning the loss of the team that was built up. And yeah, the ones who haven't already left will be booted out soon....

evj
08-28-2013, 11:37 AM

-Triga

Triga, its good to see ppl who can think for them selves.

CCA and SAS has started a cooperation. Our plan is to make it a stabile Top25 team. We have not taken over leadership. Its the already existing leader who are in charge. She wants stability and we needed a team, therefor we decided to work together.

In such a process, there will always be some who like it and some who doesn't. Its a free world and we had spots for all players in both CCA and SAS. No one was abandon.

If u want more information, please pm me.

Chica
08-28-2013, 11:38 AM
He did not need to give it back. So seems to me it's his own fault. DWR ( Down With Rob)

Brendan
08-28-2013, 11:49 AM
Triga, its good to see ppl who can think for them selves.

CCA and SAS has started a cooperation. Our plan is to make it a stabile Top25 team. We have not taken over leadership. Its the already existing leader who are in charge. She wants stability and we needed a team, therefor we decided to work together.

In such a process, there will always be some who like it and some who doesn't. Its a free world and we had spots for all players in both CCA and SAS. No one was abandon.

If u want more information, please pm me.

How is co-operation if no-one from CCA was consulted? Tina did this without even consulting Rob.

Brendan
08-28-2013, 11:50 AM
He did not need to give it back. So seems to me it's his own fault. DWR ( Down With Rob)

Because he agreed to be leader while she was in Goodfellas. If he'd known what she was plotting he wouldn't have agreed to it. Complete stitch up.

Timmaaay
08-28-2013, 11:54 AM
For the record, we had nothing to do with this. Just wanted to throw that out there. Don't want anyone thinking this was done by us. It was pretty apparent what was happening, however, if you read her wall the last day of war and the few hours after it before she left....

Because he agreed to be leader while she was in Goodfellas. If he'd known what she was plotting he wouldn't have agreed to it. Complete stitch up.

Brendan
08-28-2013, 11:57 AM
For the record, we had nothing to do with this. Just wanted to throw that out there. Don't want anyone thinking this was done by us. It was pretty apparent what was happening, however, if you read her wall the last day of war and the few hours after it before she left....

Sorry, didn't mean to bring Goodfellas into this, she just happened to have been there at the time she was plotting, nothing to do with you guys.

dgwalker
08-28-2013, 12:02 PM

Don't ever let someone be a leader in your syndicate unless they have been an Active participant/officer in at least the last 2 consecutive battles. Allowing a former leader that left the syndicate to return to be leader was a huge mistake. Why would you instantly trust your former leader if they left for a different syndicate?

Thanks
Dgwalker

Chica
08-28-2013, 12:05 PM
Don't ever let someone be a leader in your syndicate unless they have been an Active participant/officer in at least the last 2 consecutive battles. Allowing a former leader that left the syndicate to return to be leader was a huge mistake. Why would you instantly trust your former leader if they left for a different syndicate?

Thanks
Dgwalker

Pretty much, blind faith never got anyone anywhere.

Deadwater
08-28-2013, 12:05 PM
Is it just me or does it seem like some females are running wild in the CC world.

Chica
08-28-2013, 12:10 PM
Can I run project phoenix for a second? ;-) trust me everything will be just fine.

Butt Futter
08-28-2013, 12:11 PM
Is it just me or does it seem like some females are running wild in the CC world.

Must be that time of the month.

Deadwater
08-28-2013, 12:14 PM
Must be that time of the month.

Agreed in that.

Can I run project phoenix for a second? ;-) trust me everything will be just fine.

I'm sure we can trust you Chica. So maybe. ;)

Gingeasian
08-28-2013, 12:15 PM
So when are we going to see SAS XXX

Deadwater
08-28-2013, 12:17 PM
So when are we going to see SAS XXX

Do you think SAS will try to take over project Phoenix one day? If that happens, then I know we truly made it to celebrity status.

Gingeasian
08-28-2013, 12:21 PM
Do you think SAS will try to take over project Phoenix one day? If that happens, then I know we truly made it to celebrity status.
Nah we already have a great leader. Besides with all the threads about us we are practically celebs already

Deadwater
08-28-2013, 12:24 PM
Nah we already have a great leader. Besides with all the threads about us we are practically celebs already

You mean because everyone has our intel.

We are due for another thread hating on us.

Regardless. CCA, I have proposed an offer to your team. Pretty simple and straight forward. I hope you guys take some serious consideration to it.

Chica
08-28-2013, 12:31 PM
If the Intel doesn't include what members wear boxers or briefs or maybe even thongs *looks at deadwater* not worth having.

I am on to you...

Deadwater
08-28-2013, 12:34 PM
If the Intel doesn't include what members wear boxers or briefs or maybe even thongs *looks at deadwater* not worth having.

I am on to you...

Well the intel includes everything, sorry it's a take it all or get nothing situation Chica.

Gingeasian
08-28-2013, 12:38 PM

I am on to you...
What about the members without anything

montecore
08-28-2013, 12:38 PM
We've got our own groupme chat room now, mourning the loss of the team that was built up. And yeah, the ones who haven't already left will be booted out soon....

please invite funzio.montecore@gmail.com

Chica
08-28-2013, 12:47 PM
What about the members without anything

OK Mr commando

MichelleEvelyncc
08-28-2013, 12:54 PM
People shouldn't lose sight of the positives here. It seems sas didn't even hack anything to get theirs.

Deadwater
08-28-2013, 12:57 PM
People shouldn't lose sight of the positives here. It seems sas didn't even hack anything to get theirs.

No no, the once hackers of SAS are in rogue gallery now..which use to be elite alliance but changed their name shortly after taking in those questionable SAS members.

Mistress Nikita
08-28-2013, 01:09 PM
No no, the once hackers of SAS are in rogue gallery now..which use to be elite alliance but changed their name shortly after taking in those questionable SAS members.

And where are Vlad, Ian and Killshot today? Who else was involved in the Baddad/FC incident? Are any of them in Rogues? That certainly would change my opinion of Rogues if they were. I thought Vlad was still in SAS, or has he gone Rogue?

Dipstik
08-28-2013, 01:13 PM

Rule 30: There are no girls on the internet. Live it, Learn it, Love it.

Timmaaay
08-28-2013, 01:15 PM
Its all good Brendan. I just didnt want anyone thinking there was something going on. Factually yes, she was with GFA last war. But she left us a few hours after receiving her prizes telling us she was going back to CCA to lead it again.
Sorry, didn't mean to bring Goodfellas into this, she just happened to have been there at the time she was plotting, nothing to do with you guys.

Brendan
08-28-2013, 01:22 PM
Its all good Brendan. I just didnt want anyone thinking there was something going on. Factually yes, she was with GFA last war. But she left us a few hours after receiving her prizes telling us she was going back to CCA to lead it again.

Lol, bet you're glad she left! Always been a drama queen and within an hour of re joining CCA she creates mayhem. Already caused three ex GFA guys to leave, won't say names but you know who I mean.

Brendan
08-28-2013, 01:33 PM
Bring Back Rob (BBR)!

Ownatron
08-28-2013, 01:39 PM
This sounds important so I'll bump it!! No need to thank me. Need the post count.

Chica
08-28-2013, 01:42 PM
This sounds important so I'll bump it!! No need to thank me. Need the post count.

Looks like someone is going to make a thread about when the next thing starts.

Deadwater
08-28-2013, 01:42 PM
Rule 30: There are no girls on the internet. Live it, Learn it, Love it.

That was a pretty dumb statement. Rule 30 is actually "assume everyone is a guy unless proven otherwise"

Timmaaay
08-28-2013, 01:50 PM
I know who they are. They left GFA on good terms. Just didnt want to/couldnt keep up with the 100K IP requirement. Thought CCA would be nice with only 25K. Now look :p Oh well, learn and move on...

Lol, bet you're glad she left! Always been a drama queen and within an hour of re joining CCA she creates mayhem. Already caused three ex GFA guys to leave, won't say names but you know who I mean.

Ownatron
08-28-2013, 01:58 PM
Looks like someone is going to make a thread about when the next thing starts.

Nope, I actually don't know or care about this issue whatsoever ( but it sure sounds important!! ). I just need to be able to post in the recruitment forum. ;)

MattThomas08
08-28-2013, 02:04 PM

And where are Vlad, Ian and Killshot today? Who else was involved in the Baddad/FC incident? Are any of them in Rogues? That certainly would change my opinion of Rogues if they were. I thought Vlad was still in SAS, or has he gone Rogue?

This is an asinine statement. I'm not sure who "the hackers" would be. Ian was in Rogues for 3 days while SAS was begging him to come back. I kicked him out of our group. He's also not with us, but why would Killshot be considered a hacker? He was less involved in it than Vlad was, who authored the idea in the first place. There isn't a single player in Rogues Gallery who was involved in that hacking, there are multiple in SAS. There was one player who opposed it in the officer chat in SAS and he's in RG.

It's astonishing to me how ignorant people see things.

Deadwater
08-28-2013, 02:59 PM
This is an asinine statement. I'm not sure who "the hackers" would be. Ian was in Rogues for 3 days while SAS was begging him to come back. I kicked him out of our group. He's also not with us, but why would Killshot be considered a hacker? He was less involved in it than Vlad was, who authored the idea in the first place. There isn't a single player in Rogues Gallery who was involved in that hacking, there are multiple in SAS. There was one player who opposed it in the officer chat in SAS and he's in RG.

I've never been in RG, EA, or SAS. Like I know what I'm talking about. It's astonishing how sensitive people can be. Looks like there was some truth to my rambling, or you wouldn't have gotten so hurt over it.

But in your rambling of your version of truth you don't deny vlad being in RG and killshot is in RG.

Can't really blame anyone for saying RG harbours hackers. Which reminds me, which RG member(s) is capable of pulling ohh wait that might open a can of worms. Maybe another day we can talk about the unsolicited actions that all of RG knows about.

Don't forget, it's just a game..have fun!

BigMoney
08-28-2013, 03:33 PM
I've never been in RG, EA, or SAS. Like I know what I'm talking about. It's astonishing how sensitive people can be. Looks like there was some truth to my rambling, or you wouldn't have gotten so hurt over it.

But in your rambling of your version of truth you don't deny vlad being in RG and killshot is in RG.

Can't really blame anyone for saying RG harbours hackers. Which reminds me, which RG member(s) is capable of pulling ohh wait that might open a can of worms. Maybe another day we can talk about the unsolicited actions that all of RG knows about.

Don't forget, it's just a game..have fun!

Wow, wtf? "The fact you're upset I called you hackers is proof that you guys are hackers"? Come on now. The fact that you then follow that up with implying Vlad might be in RG means you clearly don't know what you're talking about and perhaps should have abstained from comment.

And you quoted a message in which MT specifically told you that killshot wasn't in RG, not that it matters:

He's also not with us, but why would Killshot be considered a hacker?

I'm not sure what you were trying to imply about Killshot anyway.

evj
08-28-2013, 03:37 PM

So MattThomas, I had higher thoughts of u, but now you reached such a low level I didn't thought existed.

If what ian did was so bad, and you knew what he did, why did you have him sign the document and add him to RG in the first place?

Ian was one of the ppl who signed the letter and he went to RG afterwards. No one as I know about ever asked him to come back, not then, not now.

You must be pretty desperate bringing this up and up again, in different version and with more lies every time.

But when you cannot beat us in fair competition, you use lies, backbiting and trolling. You are really a leader for a top team in CC.

I guess you have an agenda with this post as you had at that time when you cowardly manipulated another forum member to post your truth to destroy SAS and pick all the good players for your new syndicate.

Good luck with your way of reaching the top, I wonder when this community will see the true MattThomas aka MT aka Rogues Gallery's great leader!

Deadwater
08-28-2013, 03:42 PM
Wow, wtf? "The fact you're upset I called you hackers is proof that you guys are hackers"? Come on now. The fact that you then follow that up with implying Vlad might be in RG means you clearly don't know what you're talking about and perhaps should have abstained from comment.

And you quoted a message in which MT specifically told you that killshot wasn't in RG, not that it matters:

I'm not sure what you were trying to imply about Killshot anyway.

I never said he was upset. I said he was sensitive. Contrary to what this thread has turned into, I've mentioned this before countless of times and only now get a response.
You're right about killshot. But regardless RG is NOT as innocent as they come across in that matter. Or others.

Oh, I had to edit this in.
@MT, not all of your members are tight lipped like yourself. RG should stop passing the blame to others and start owning up. Or at least stop putting on a innocent face.

evj
08-28-2013, 03:50 PM
How is co-operation if no-one from CCA was consulted? Tina did this without even consulting Rob.

Rob was together with us in the very same room when we discussed bringing in CCA into the SAS family.

Why did he not speak up then?

Guisseppe17
08-28-2013, 03:51 PM
Dear lord, this is like being back in middle school....

Chica
08-28-2013, 03:53 PM
Dear lord, this is like being back in middle school....

Just now noticing this? I've not seen this much drama in my life, not even the best TV show or movie can live up to this much drama.

Triga Treat
08-28-2013, 04:06 PM
This is one fat guy in a bee suit short of being a great telenovela!
Mas por Favor!

-Triga

Just now noticing this? I've not seen this much drama in my life, not even the best TV show or movie can live up to this much drama.

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 04:06 PM
Rob was around for discussions.

CCA was known to have a heavy top and a very very weak bottom. Many people that were basically just hoping the top would score huge..... So basically very unequal contribution. When they didnt make top 25 they wouldnt be happy, but they would also not commit to anything more (even more participation they would not commit to).

The leader is excited to see what SAS is doing, actually just recently (last night) we put a 15 k gold spender (monthy) on CCA, instead of putting him on SAS2.

SAS also has former CCA members which left CCA (heavy hitters) because CCA was not making any progress. The heavies continued to leave over and over, while CCA dropped in ranking.

The people in CCA that actually spend are now going to remain. People wont leave for other teams anymore since SAS took over. We actually offered them a spot in the top 100 syndicate we have, which is suitable for their participations/spending habits (free)

We came and saved a syn from destruction like the leader asked us to do. She was very excited to see an "equal spending model" of 150kip minimum. We are giving top 250 players (from top 250 teams) a new home in a newly branded SAS3.

Now tell me what are we really doing wrong? Everyone knows SAS is about EQUAL spending and we want to better the CC world. We also offered CCA former members a great alternative, which they aren't happy with why?

It was either we save CCA or it goes into the ground slowly. In these short few days we have done so much for this team, and will continue to do so because they are apart of the family.

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 04:29 PM
here is what MattThomas does, he can't beat SAS so he tries to slander our name. Its truly pathetic. he is still mad we rebuilt SAS and destroy the RG's in every single war. Now Rg have instated a new minimum of 500kip -1mil+ if needed.

Want to know the funny thing? MattThomas wont reach the min and he surely wont reach the max.

MattThomas is an "textbook" example of a leader feeding off of others. I respect every top 10 and top 25 leader. I do NOT respect MattThomas as he simply is a slave driver that makes his team put up points for him.

His excuse is he recruits people that put up points FOR him???? What?? Really?? For him??

I have recruited 100's of people for SAS (no lie) and I have never done such a thing. 911, SAS leader put down 2.6 mil when we beat RG!!! MattThomas put up 300 k ip and his team lost.

He is the sole reason RG lost to SAS. Yet again he tricked RG into believing otherwise somehow (I dont't know how he must have some really good persuasion skills)

I think MattTHomas is one of the most pathetic leaders I have ever seen lead in my life. I feel bad for all the RG teams and he should be on RG3, not RG1.

Don't be fooled

MichelleEvelyncc
08-28-2013, 04:31 PM
Now we know where the world's communists have gone, improving the world of crime city. SAS = Siberia And Stalin?

Butt Futter
08-28-2013, 04:33 PM
Seeing how both SAS and Rogues constantly ***** at each other, why would anyone want to be a part of that. Both syndicates need to bang and get it over with.

Peppers
08-28-2013, 04:34 PM
here is what MattThomas does, he can't beat SAS so he tries to slander our name. Its truly pathetic. he is still mad we rebuilt SAS and destroy the RG's in every single war. Now Rg have instated a new minimum of 500kip -1mil+ if needed.

Want to know the funny thing? MattThomas wont reach the min and he surely wont reach the max.

MattThomas is an "textbook" example of a leader feeding off of others. I respect every top 10 and top 25 leader. I do NOT respect MattThomas as he simply is a slave driver that makes his team put up points for him.

His excuse is he recruits people that put up points FOR him???? What?? Really?? For him??

I have recruited 100's of people for SAS (no lie) and I have never done such a thing. 911, SAS leader put down 2.6 mil when we beat RG!!! MattThomas put up 300 k ip and his team lost.

He is the sole reason RG lost to SAS. Yet again he tricked RG into believing otherwise somehow (I dont't know how he must have some really good persuasion skills)

I think MattTHomas is one of the most pathetic leaders I have ever seen lead in my life. I feel bad for all the RG teams and he should be on RG3, not RG1.

Don't be fooled

OMG. Monte, this is pathetic, even for you.

montecore
08-28-2013, 04:46 PM

i have one forum account sweet lips, and it isnt that one.

Chica
08-28-2013, 04:47 PM
i have one forum account sweet lips, and it isnt that one.

Which one is it!!! The suspense is killing me!

montecore
08-28-2013, 04:50 PM
Which one is it!!! The suspense is killing me!

you have to guess.

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 05:16 PM

How is this pathetic? its the truth? I think its pathetic how thats your only answer.

By the way I know you love monte, but this much? lol

mxz
08-28-2013, 05:21 PM
Wait wait wait. SAS and RG aren't the same syndicate? :eek:

Brendan
08-28-2013, 05:21 PM
I know who they are. They left GFA on good terms. Just didnt want to/couldnt keep up with the 100K IP requirement. Thought CCA would be nice with only 25K. Now look :p Oh well, learn and move on...

I know, they went back for a rest from 25, nothing against GFA. I only left to join a top five team, doesn't happen often. You guys finished top 25 last time though, what are your aims next time? Lot of good guys in your team.

Brendan
08-28-2013, 05:48 PM
How is this pathetic? its the truth? I think its pathetic how thats your only answer.

By the way I know you love monte, but this much? lol

Why you still quoting 100k for sas3 when the leader, who has never been sas, is asking for 150k? You don't talk to each other? Doesn't say much for your much vaunted 'co-operation'. TT will do what she wants, you checked her out before you made her leader? Lol!

Brendan
08-28-2013, 05:51 PM
Bbr! Bbr! Bbr!

Snot
08-28-2013, 05:52 PM
Sounds like you guys brought this on yourselves tbh - The drama of SAS 3 continues, sure is an entertaining read lol

SNOT the BREWSKI

BBW
08-28-2013, 09:58 PM
WOW...again I am shocked by the statements made here about this simple merger of syndicates that happen daily in CC..

LETS MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR ....BBR.......WHY HE IS NOT GONE ......HE IS CURRENTLY IN SAS 3 ........

CCA will only benefit from this merger with The SAS family ..now over 200 MEMEBERs strong ...

Chica
08-28-2013, 10:22 PM
WOW...again I am shocked by the statements made here about this simple merger of syndicates that happen daily in CC..

LETS MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR ....BBR.......WHY HE IS NOT GONE ......HE IS CURRENTLY IN SAS 3 ........

CCA will only benefit from this merger with The SAS family ..now over 200 MEMEBERs strong ...

Does your name stand for bring back William?

Rebels
08-28-2013, 11:05 PM
Man not a lot of love around here at the moment.

It always pays to listen to both sides of the story and know all the facts. SAS seems to be growing and expanding.
I can't see anything wrong with that and they seem to look after their family well.
Seems a legit deal and an agreement was done here that all parties agreed to.

kuksluk
08-29-2013, 01:15 AM
Why you still quoting 100k for sas3 when the leader, who has never been sas, is asking for 150k? You don't talk to each other? Doesn't say much for your much vaunted 'co-operation'. TT will do what she wants, you checked her out before you made her leader? Lol!

So why do you keep on pooping on SAS if your leader hasn't even ever been a member of said team?
You seem to be the only current or former member of CCA complaining.
It seems to me you have a beef with your leaders choice of trying to get CCA back on it's feet.

Most players realize that an even spread of points is crucial for any syndicate to stay together in the long run. And most players also accept their own limitations and step aside when they can't meet the syndicate requirements set out by the syndicate leader and officers. Your leaders choice to join forces with SAS can only benefit the syndicate considering what state CCA has been the past 3-4 months. Naturally there will be a few at the bottom that will get burnt with such a bold move, but they have been leeching off of the syndicate for long enough and they are the reason it has come to this.

Brendan
08-29-2013, 06:14 AM
So why do you keep on pooping on SAS if your leader hasn't even ever been a member of said team?
You seem to be the only current or former member of CCA complaining.
It seems to me you have a beef with your leaders choice of trying to get CCA back on it's feet.

Most players realize that an even spread of points is crucial for any syndicate to stay together in the long run. And most players also accept their own limitations and step aside when they can't meet the syndicate requirements set out by the syndicate leader and officers. Your leaders choice to join forces with SAS can only benefit the syndicate considering what state CCA has been the past 3-4 months. Naturally there will be a few at the bottom that will get burnt with such a bold move, but they have been leeching off of the syndicate for long enough and they are the reason it has come to this.

The main problem is the manner in which this takeover occurred. The leader comes back after being with another syndicate and declares what's happening. No discussion with any members of CCA, including people who have been there since day 1 and fought in every battle. If that happened to your syndicate wouldn't you at least want to be consulted?

The big hitters left CCA months ago, they aren't going back so fail to see your point there.

BBW
08-30-2013, 11:37 PM
As this post winds down I just wanna say ..

THE NEW SAS -3 is recruiting ....the min ip has been set at 125 ip-----

We will be top 25 in the next battle ..

WE ARE ABOUT DONE WITH THIS NEW SYNDICATE BASED LTQ THE DAY IT STARTED ...

WE ARE GETTING SAS 3 filled with new top 25 ip ready players ...

PM me if interested in applying to join

CCK-buttsy
08-31-2013, 06:16 AM
Sounds like you guys brought this on yourselves tbh - The drama of SAS 3 continues, sure is an entertaining read lol

SNOT the BREWSKIOoooooh, its nicholost's avatar.