PDA

View Full Version : Are SUP1 and Emperors charitable organizations?

Evil Mastermind
08-28-2013, 10:36 AM
One of these teams should hold a forum contest and let the winner be an honorary member for a single war. Allow a free player to ride along for chance at some top tier units. Lets see what type of response this initiates.

Evil M.;)

sraghav42
08-28-2013, 10:38 AM
I always thought of starting this kind of thread, man I like you!!!!!!!!!
I also think the same......

Dealer204
08-28-2013, 10:38 AM
Naw they would probably charge someone, paypal us $800 and you can get a top 1-3 unit lolz

60 mil everyone needs 1 mil need around 15k gold to get one mil wd on sale thats $800.. Yay

jchow69
08-28-2013, 10:41 AM
One of these teams should hold a forum contest and let the winner be an honorary member for a single war. Allow a free player to ride along for chance at some top tier units. Lets see what type of response this initiates.

Evil M.;)

I don't know. If I get those top tiered units, my stats would inflate so much, lol.

Big Baby Jesus
08-28-2013, 10:46 AM
I would take a guess that any "free player" would the weakest player on the roster of SUP/Ferr (any top 10 for that matter).

That free player would then suffer a significant amount of losses, perhaps 20k losses if they are over level 200. And conservatively....60k losses if they are the dreaded level 250.

But at least they would get a few good units...

This also doesn't count that most people don't want/like to feel like a "mooch". Sure you have people like Fazhang whom enjoy being a scrub sandwich....but most people want to feel as though they helped the group accomplish the goal...even if the goal is top 4000.

lemonhaze
08-28-2013, 10:50 AM
I don't know. If I get those top tiered units, my stats would inflate so much, lol. jsut being in a top 25 team inflate stats alot to..i have been on a top 25 team now for 4 wars and i went from 550/650 stats to 1.1/1.4m now..i was on a top 75 team b4 that and it does make a huge differnce getting those 2 extra units with 2 more boosts..i cant wait till this war this weekend..we picked up 8 powerhouses from another top 25 team that was barely makeing top 25 so they wanted to come to kill yo self a proven top 25 team that has never been even close to the top 25 line..we was over 2m in front of the top 25 line the whole war and on last day didnt even use none of our gold we only used free hits and placed 14th...but that 5% health regan bonus is gonna be a big help to me and my team for boss events and the next war..im lvl 250 and finished this boss to lvl 50 with around 120 gold total so i think next boss event it will get even cheaper..the higher ur stats go the easier it is to kill the boss and the HR 5% sure wont hurt either..i will be beating ever boss from here on out as well..but like i have always said the rivals event is the best bang for ur buck..for 650 gold a week u can gain 40k in stats..since i have russian flag i sure would love to have that top 10 unit tho since its a air unit at 10k...i predict we will place 12th or 13th this war..

Evil Mastermind
08-28-2013, 11:00 AM
I would take a guess that any "free player" would the weakest player on the roster of SUP/Ferr (any top 10 for that matter).

That free player would then suffer a significant amount of losses, perhaps 20k losses if they are over level 200. And conservatively....60k losses if they are the dreaded level 250.

This also doesn't count that most people don't want/like to feel like a "mooch". Sure you have people like Fazhang whom enjoy being a scrub sandwich....but most people want to feel as though they helped the group accomplish the goal...even if the goal is top 4000.

I don't know why anyone would care if they got pummeled for one war. The top units would more than make up for the severe beating. One could even drop all allies to ensure no casualties if they so chose to do so. Also, the player would have "won a contest". Do lottery winners feel like mooches? ;)

This isn't going to ever happen anyways. Just thought it a fun topic.

keeskiller
08-28-2013, 11:03 AM
hmm i prob. think that guy would lose 50.000 times? and all of his casualty rated units are gone..

Think he would be very happy.. BUT i want to get the chance sometime haha :P

But how do you think this contest should be filled in?

Pappy-HCT
08-28-2013, 11:04 AM
Pick me!! Pick me!! haha.

I'd gladly join even if i did get pummeled but at lvl 91 i doubt id be worth most players time. The flip side at 325 attack i doubt i'd be able to hit much more than a wall or command center unless there were more of these "terrible pairings"

And yeah i would feel a bit like a mooch but get over that quickly when the units and boosts rolled in. I'd still bang a wall or be a sacrificial lamb to the DL in 80% of the battles. I bet others would do the same to "do thier part."

Of course this is all most likely moot since I don't see this actually happening...one can dream...

jchow69
08-28-2013, 11:16 AM
Pick me!! Pick me!! haha.

I'd gladly join even if i did get pummeled but at lvl 91 i doubt id be worth most players time. The flip side at 325 attack i doubt i'd be able to hit much more than a wall or command center unless there were more of these "terrible pairings"

And yeah i would feel a bit like a mooch but get over that quickly when the units and boosts rolled in. I'd still bang a wall or be a sacrificial lamb to the DL in 80% of the battles. I bet others would do the same to "do thier part."

Of course this is all most likely moot since I don't see this actually happening...one can dream...

Ya, I'd sacrifice getting killed and also getting units, lol.

Evil Mastermind
08-28-2013, 11:27 AM
Where are Mr. Speedy and Mr. Ferr? Lol

camper killer
08-28-2013, 11:27 AM
first a statement:

the lower the level you are the lower the WP you pay out, thus the highest teams would not like your points you give.

the problem:

you are not always matched with only high ranking teams, thus you will be the only target some teams have to score points on.

it could be worth a shot but you have to weigh the benefits vs the costs (your gonna get hit thousands of times).

jchow69
08-28-2013, 11:28 AM
Where are Mr. Speedy and Mr. Ferr? Lol

You mean Mr. Freeze and Ferr? Well, seems like they got some fighting to do, lol.

Evil Mastermind
08-28-2013, 11:30 AM
You mean Mr. Freeze and Ferr? Well, seems like they got some fighting to do, lol.

No, I mean Mr. Speedy (Speedump). I don't know but one of his many account may in fact be Mr. Freeze.

jchow69
08-28-2013, 11:31 AM
No, I mean Mr. Speedy (Speedump). I don't know but one of his many account may in fact be Mr. Freeze.

Didn't Mr. Freeze win the Hellfire Jet for 1st place in da first ever fvf tourney BTW?

Evil Mastermind
08-28-2013, 12:29 PM
Didn't Mr. Freeze win the Hellfire Jet for 1st place in da first ever fvf tourney BTW?

Sorry. I don't know.

Ryans67
08-28-2013, 12:40 PM
Its been discussed among some of our allies. Common response from leaders was "our guys would never leave us for units". Right.... It's tricky though because so many people could merit being "rewarded" for different reasons. We have many in our own factions that have gone free, but still help out a ton.

Maybe we could do it with top 25 prizes to start? That's probably a treat to several members of the forum.

Also, you wouldnt get killed, as long as your under level 220ish.

Finally, I have heard a rumor that if you want to join Ferr, just over promise and under deliver. Not the way we like to do things, but former members have told me stories. Kind of shady....

KFH
08-28-2013, 01:14 PM
This is a good idea, it would give some of the lower ranked players a chance to see what it's like to play with the big dogs

Ghost-12
08-28-2013, 03:29 PM

I wouldnt mind lossing a few thousand battles just to have a chance of riding with
"The big dogs" and of course some crazy units that would take my stats to another lv :D
...Now that i stopped dreaming back to reality ! That would never happen cause u need to know
Someone who is a friend of someone who sleeps with someones friend who is a part of the Top faction lol

Corsair
08-28-2013, 04:23 PM
It's actually a viable idea, and like Ryan said it has been discussed, very recently. It is unlikely that will happen for WD for a number of reasons. It has happened for FvF events, though. Most top 10 SUPs have had riders up a tier or more to grab an extra unit or two. Sometimes former members slip in if there's a spot, too. With all the rhetoric some might find that surprising, but it's all about teamwork. We do what we can for those who have helped us get where we are.

Evil Mastermind
08-28-2013, 04:36 PM
Why? Why "should" either of them do anything to which you speak? The 60 members of each of those two factions spend boat loads of mula for their "prize". They are not Goodwill, The Red Cross, or the United Way.....better yet, The Make-A-Wish-Foundation....... LAME-OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh look. Yet another troll. Surprise, surprise.

camper killer
08-28-2013, 05:13 PM
It's actually a viable idea, and like Ryan said it has been discussed, very recently. It is unlikely that will happen for WD for a number of reasons. It has happened for FvF events, though. Most top 10 SUPs have had riders up a tier or more to grab an extra unit or two. Sometimes former members slip in if there's a spot, too. With all the rhetoric some might find that surprising, but it's all about teamwork. We do what we can for those who have helped us get where we are.

I can assure you it happens every FVF and on multiple SUPs. we do have 4 in the top 10 after all, and sometimes 5.