PDA

View Full Version : SNL Guild is currently recruiting

Musketeer
08-28-2013, 09:30 AM
We are having a clear out of inactive players, which has opened up five spots so far for Commanders. If High Commander spots come open then the most active and involved players will be chosen for promotion.

We have 7% Bonuses across the elements, 8% on Fire, and are about to purchase another 8% Bonus, just waiting for the new Epic Boss before we choose the element.

New members are requested to join our Line group. This is a chat app, and easier to use than the Guild chat screen, for fast communication.

To remain in the Guild you must be considered active. Fighting the current Epic Boss, taking part in the current tournament, or donating funds to the Guild is considered activity. If you cannot play for a longer period of time, let us know via chat (Guild or Line).

Sportsgrunt
08-28-2013, 09:46 AM
PM sent Musketeer

Musketeer
09-01-2013, 06:57 AM
Guild is now full again.

I will post here when we have more vacancies.

Please do not post here or via PM, just apply to the Guild in the usual manner to avoid disappointment, spots were filled very quickly.

rockmambA
09-13-2013, 07:32 PM
Good fought match, sirs. Just like you, there were only a few who were online. We are proposing a guild merger. :)

rockmambA
09-13-2013, 07:34 PM
3 stars and a sun

Hoops5592
12-30-2013, 11:40 AM
I would like to join your guild Titan hoops is characters name :)

mattkallday
12-30-2013, 11:43 AM
2 maxed clayplate mantles and a guardians battlegear level 12 only been playing for 2 months

Hoops5592
12-30-2013, 11:55 AM
I would like to join your guild Titan hoops is characters name :)
Invite code is xbf hnw ddw and I'm level 93

Hoops5592
01-01-2014, 07:54 AM
Guild is now full again.

I will post here when we have more vacancies.

Please do not post here or via PM, just apply to the Guild in the usual manner to avoid disappointment, spots were filled very quickly.

I've tried evry think can u plz except me into guild titanshoops is name I've been applying evry day and your not full butt still not in :(

friskie
01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
We are having a clear out of inactive players, which has opened up five spots so far for Commanders. If High Commander spots come open then the most active and involved players will be chosen for promotion.

what qualifies as inactive? 5 of your members stopped playing all together? not one attack during a GW?