PDA

View Full Version : A Personal Thank You to the Guys @ Gree Support

Mr T Perfect
08-28-2013, 07:37 AM
I have been playing CC, MW and KA for over a year now and in that time i have spent alot of time and energy - and a little cash on these games.

Yesterday to worse thing that could happen to me happened and my work a very very short notice told us to hand in our job Iphones and gave us all lovely new samsung galaxy S4's

nice enough phone but arrrrggghhhh - what about my games. Dont my bosses know the only reason i have a job phone is to play games..

well i sent my email to support beggin for their assistance.

And within 2 hours my game was ported to my lovely new andriod phone.

Thank you support...

you have saved my sanity!!!

(shame i have had to sell up and delete my KA game as i now no longer have an active IOS machine)

So new signature to come.

ballzini
08-28-2013, 07:39 AM
So you had your game transported from iOS to Android???

Mr T Perfect
08-28-2013, 07:41 AM
So you had your game transported from iOS to Android???

Yes balls - with a very very polite begging email to support.

BigMoney
08-28-2013, 08:05 AM
Yes balls - with a very very polite begging email to support.

I don't believe this.

Deadwater
08-28-2013, 08:10 AM
I second the disbelief by bigmoney

ballzini
08-28-2013, 08:29 AM
Interesting.

Mr T Perfect
08-28-2013, 08:43 AM
screen shots to come boys..

TZora
08-28-2013, 08:54 AM
now I wonder if I should say, "Kudos gree!" or should i say, "you suck gree!"

Mr T Perfect
08-28-2013, 08:55 AM
cant do the screen shot from my tablet - learning how to use it properly.

link is

thats the email i sent to them.. and the response.

what else do you guys want to prove i have done this??
(http://imgur.com/scssZzj)

TZora
08-28-2013, 08:59 AM
way to go gary! now would you spill it out that it is possible to transfer the game between different operating systems?

mr t perfect, i appreciate you are sharing this info but i'm worried that gree may ban you from the forum. still, admire your courage to share!

Mr T Perfect
08-28-2013, 09:00 AM
I basically downloaded the andriod version on my phone - went through the tutorial - then sent an email to support from the new account - giving the details as above. and asking them to transfer the old game on IOS to the new game - just provided my IOS player number.

and made sure i was very polite and begged

worked as well for MW.

Mr T Perfect
08-28-2013, 09:01 AM
way to go gary! now would you spill it out that it is possible to transfer the game between different operating systems?

mr t perfect, i appreciate you are sharing this info but i'm worried that gree may ban you from the forum. still, admire your courage to share!

Just wondering what part of the Terms and conditions i have violated to get banned?

Mr T Perfect
08-28-2013, 09:02 AM
at the end of the day it is only transferring statistical data from one server to another and changing the player ID.

it took less than 2 hours to get a response - so it cant be that hard,

TZora
08-28-2013, 09:04 AM
Just wondering what part of the Terms and conditions i have violated to get banned?
sharing support email openly here on the forums ... gree's dictatorship has no bounds ..

Mr T Perfect
08-28-2013, 09:05 AM
Ill takethe link down now

TZora
08-28-2013, 09:14 AM
but thanks .. i've saved the screenshot :)
i'll make sure to circulate it among everyone hehe .. don't worry, no harm will come upon you. i'll make sure to remove ur name from the screenshot.

offline04
08-28-2013, 09:23 AM
hopefully you won't experience any malfunctions...

Mr T Perfect
08-28-2013, 10:36 AM
none so far - stats the same - iph the same and buildings all at same levels - even some of my pre-staging stayed (had to made a note so cant confirm everything came accross)

so all good so far!

TheOracle
08-28-2013, 04:09 PM
We're actually able to do transfers between iOS and Android now. It's a fairly recent policy change. Subject to further change of course.

out of names
08-28-2013, 04:20 PM
We're actually able to do transfers between iOS and Android now. It's a fairly recent policy change. Subject to further change of course.
Woulda been a good thing to tell us thank u!

TZora
08-28-2013, 07:16 PM
sweet and we had to know this from a player .. why didn't gree officially post this as an announcement in a separate thread stickied right up the top? trying to save urself some tickets, right? but thx anyway for mentioning this .. now only if the transfers come out without any major surprises .. as if we already don't have enough