PDA

View Full Version : How to best raise LLP camper A/D stats

warrends
08-28-2013, 06:56 AM
1) I am very familiar with MW. Been playing for a year and currently in a top 65 or so faction. So extremely familiar with MW.
2) Been playing KA for ~2 months and found a fantastic camping guild. Camping in the level 40s or so at the moment.

So I know GREE's games. They are very similar but each has its own very subtle but distinct differences.

Began CC about 2 weeks ago. Just made level 4 yesterday because yet another noob attacked/raided me and lost, thereby giving me that one XP to level me up to 4 (I hate that --- neither MW nor KA work this way; you only gain XP if YOU raid or attack). Am in a very good camping syndicate, but we came close to top 1500 in the war last weekend and so I have Grandpa's nice rusty pistol at my disposal. In just two weeks of playing I've grown my IPH to about $7K. Not too shabby, as I've seen level 100 players with IPH at less than $2K. So not worried about IPH.

I've read every guide in the CC forums. Extremely useful and I very much appreciate the time that all of those players took to write them out, as well as the feedback and corrections that were posted afterward. But they are dated, especially when it comes to equipment and A/D stats. Main reason:
The 2nd Anniversary Explosive Cake. 1111/1111 as soon as I started the game. This pretty much makes the brass knuckles and AK-47s and such obsolete. Adding 4 or 5 or 6 A/D to 1000 does almost nothing.

So my question: Keeping in mind the freebie 1000+ bonus explosive, how do I best improve my A/D stats? I can think of, and have been told, only two really viable options:

1) Wait for good scratchers. My son got a Quick Blaster. Something like 300/400 or so. Very nice. So far all of mine have been 10/20-ish equipment, but they'll come eventually (though I did get $100,000 this morning, so I will not complain about that).

2) Find a camping syndicate that does passive wars. Hitting walls and Command Centers gives you no XP. In Ellis Island, at level 3, I made over 4K IP (influence points???) just by constantly hitting walls and Command Centers. Very easy and helped my syndicate get very close to the top 1500 (we ended up around 1650 or so I think).

I did buy a '69 Camaro just for fun. But mostly because I own a real '01 Camaro SS. So I wanted something to match it. Now if only they'd add in a Harley of some kind ...

Any other thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Meanwhile I will sit back and grow my IPH and bank my money. I'll take the banking 10% hit because I'm making so much and banking so much constantly.

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to some good updated advice from some camping, or non-camping, experienced players. I know there are many of you out there.

warrends

murf
08-28-2013, 07:14 AM
There is a camping guide around, search for that, it gives you most of what you need to know

murf
08-28-2013, 07:14 AM
Here is the link:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?63045-C00guy-s-Happy-Campers-Guide-for-Low-Level-Campers&highlight=guide+camping

Butt Futter
08-28-2013, 07:16 AM
Scratcers are garbage now and useless. Bosses are the way to go for campers. Work on your IPH while camping and getting your stats up so you can pummel the boss 50 times and get the main prize.

warrends
08-28-2013, 10:32 AM
murf and ... um ... Futter, thanks for the input.

I already read that camping thread, but I'll go thru it again. May be some good nuggets that I missed now that I've actually been playing the game.

As for bosses, I agree (bosses are by far my favorite event in MW and KA), but they level you up very quickly. Hoping to grow my stats at level 4 and maybe level 5 immensely so that I can easily hit boss 50 in the lowest tier. I have yet to kill boss 50 at any tier in any of these games without some gold/real money use. I'm determined to do that in CC. Now if those noobs would just stop raiding me and leveling me up ...

As for scratchers, they buffed them in MW and I think they did so in KA. Hopefully they'll do so in CC as well. Like I said, my son got a 300/400-ish gun, and I got $100,000 this morning. At high levels those are nothing. But after playing for only two weeks that $100K just bought me my second movie theater. So not all bad; it's all in your perspective.

Muj
08-28-2013, 10:49 AM
Scratchers are awesome at low levels, I got a million from one on my camper account at level 10, got 2 MTs before my iPhone died..

warrends
08-28-2013, 11:48 AM
Scratchers are awesome at low levels, I got a million from one on my camper account at level 10, got 2 MTs before my iPhone died..

Should have used that money to buy a new iPhone ...

Muj
08-28-2013, 11:51 AM
Nah I didn't use gold for scratchers

reras
08-28-2013, 12:22 PM
Since you are in my 2nd account syndicate i love all the help warrends can get =) But as the rest said, boss events is the way to go. To trigger them (one coming up soon), you have to be level 10.

Edit, i only did scratchers at start.. my first boss got me some nice weapons, but only managed to level 30. Boss event after that (i was still in tier 1) i beat him to 50. Tier 2 i beat him to 50, two boss events...
Edit again, oh yeah and letting my camper joining our top 75 syndicate for a war and a pvp-event did help too ;)

VikesUK
08-28-2013, 12:30 PM
^^^^^^
Incorrect info above. There is no level requirement too participate in Epic Boss events. You can participate from level 1

CCK-buttsy
08-28-2013, 12:58 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13829-Tortoise-guide-for-newbies.-Slow-and-steady.....&highlight=tortoise

MattThomas08
08-28-2013, 01:42 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13829-Tortoise-guide-for-newbies.-Slow-and-steady.....&highlight=tortoise

Guide in sig, though slightly outdated.

AK-47
08-28-2013, 03:53 PM
Stop banking your $. You will NEVER lose more then the 10% bank fee at such a low level.

TBC Ghost
08-28-2013, 09:15 PM
You do gain xp in MW from passive attacks. So if someone attacks you and you win xp is gained. In CC I have a level 1 account $102k iph a:5,300 d:6,100. I buy gold units every week they come out. Only way to be a power house coming up. Also participate in wars like you were saying and try and reach top 1500.

warrends
08-29-2013, 05:44 AM
You do gain xp in MW from passive attacks. So if someone attacks you and you win xp is gained.

I never noticed that. I will have to pay closer attention. At level 149 I won't even notice a 5-10 XP gain while I am gone. But I have been attacked and raided a lot recently and have won 90% of them. Noobs ...

Also participate in wars like you were saying and try and reach top 1500.

Done. Just joined a top 750 syndicate (believe it or not) and within 2-3 wars with those prizes I'll be a level 4-5 powerhouse. At level 4-5 adding 2K in one swoop is HUGE. Do that 2, 3 or 4 times and I'll be a god in this game ... at level 4 or 5. Looking forward to the next war. Will hit only walls and Command Centers, and do PAs if the officers want me to. All of those are 'no XP' attacks. So I'm hoping to get my stats up to about 10K or thereabouts without leveling up past, say, level 6. And then I may try a boss event. Will be several months, but MW keeps me very, very busy. Only way I'll level up is when the noobs attack and lose. And there isn't a damned thing I can do about that ...

Oh, and for now I am banking everything. I'll take the 10% hit for three reasons:
1) I am still weak. Only been playing for 2 weeks. Building IPH is easy (~$7,200 IPH already). But building A/D stats is much more difficult right now.
2) I know there is a very small limit to what opponents can take, but I'll save even that small amount. Plus I already get the Tycoon 10% plus-up, and my new syndicate has the money building output maxed, so there's an extra 25% right there. (Level 10 BBall courts give me $15K+ rather than $12K+ --- huge difference every 12 hours!)
3) If I show $0 in my profile, less chance that someone will bother to try to attack me. If I can negate just 10-20 attacks over the next few months, then to me it's worth it.

At some point I'll stop banking. But for now it's just the easy route for me. Less to worry about.