PDA

View Full Version : Hyman Schwartz

hawkeye_9
08-28-2013, 06:52 AM
Surprised there wasn't a thread about this already. When have these kinds of events started in the past? I assume it will be a boss event, but maybe something else? Ideas?

BigMoney
08-28-2013, 07:16 AM
It's definitely a boss event. No idea when the syndicate LTQ will be though, and I think those trigger mega-bosses or something.

hawkeye_9
08-28-2013, 07:21 AM
BigMoney, the anticipation is getting to me. Regarding the syndicate LTQ...won't all platforms need the update before they will start the event? Despite the inconveniences caused by recent bugs, Gree is definitely keeping things interesting recently.

BigMoney
08-28-2013, 07:29 AM
BigMoney, the anticipation is getting to me. Regarding the syndicate LTQ...won't all platforms need the update before they will start the event? Despite the inconveniences caused by recent bugs, Gree is definitely keeping things interesting recently.

I imagine so. I apparently earned "syndicate points" in the iOS beta unknowingly (I have Android) just from normal play (jobs/pvp) and collecting from my buildings, so it seems it's not a prerequisite.

hawkeye_9
08-28-2013, 07:41 AM
Please someone post in here when the Hyman Schwartz event goes live. BigMoney, will you be posting progress for this event? (not meaning to obligate you since you post so many helpful event progress reports already, just curious!)

BigMoney
08-28-2013, 08:01 AM
Please someone post in here when the Hyman Schwartz event goes live. BigMoney, will you be posting progress for this event? (not meaning to obligate you since you post so many helpful event progress reports already, just curious!)

Hyman Schwartz is probably a boss event, so no. As for the syndicate LTQ, I'm not sure. I don't know exactly how it works, although it sounds a bit similar to the very first LTQ, so I'm not going to commit to anything.

hawkeye_9
08-28-2013, 08:06 AM
Hyman Schwartz is probably a boss event, so no. As for the syndicate LTQ, I'm not sure. I don't know exactly how it works, although it sounds a bit similar to the very first LTQ, so I'm not going to commit to anything.

No sweat. You do plenty! and everyone on this board is grateful!

VikesUK
08-28-2013, 08:36 AM

What sort of progress reports do you need? I've done 30, I've done 50, I got 3 rares? Hardly rivoting stuff!!

hawkeye_9
08-28-2013, 09:02 AM
What sort of progress reports do you need? I've done 30, I've done 50, I got 3 rares? Hardly rivoting stuff!! lol! Perhaps I'm wrong about this, but it seems to me that every boss event, someone logs their progress (how many common, uncommon, rare items they received, etc.)

You're right, hardly riveting!

propha
08-28-2013, 09:51 AM
Does anybody know if this boss is much stronger than the last bosses?
With my 2nd account i could beat the boss at lvl 50 in 5 hits (tier2) and Im still in the same tier.
Good for the stats if i still can beat him!

jkppkj
08-28-2013, 11:00 AM
Still no answer on typical start time? 3pm eastern / noon pacific?

Muj
08-28-2013, 11:03 AM
1 more hour? i think

hawkeye_9
08-28-2013, 11:21 AM
Still no answer on typical start time? 3pm eastern / noon pacific?

Thanks! jkppkj

Hope it starts on time. I couldn't remember if these are usually nooners or 3pm.

SAVIDA
08-28-2013, 12:32 PM
when would trhe event would start on time??

jkppkj
08-28-2013, 12:39 PM
It was a guess, I haven't been around at event start time (if that actually exists) in quite some time. I was hoping someone else had the answer. I'm guessing the radio silence is an indication that there is no best guess to this, I guess it's a positive if it starts before midnight.

Gingeasian
08-28-2013, 12:39 PM
when would trhe event would start on time??
3PM eastern time or 12PM Pacific

cditti
08-28-2013, 12:47 PM
I go for 5pm est. I think thats the time from st event.

LongFingers
08-28-2013, 12:55 PM
New version game allow:

•*{NEW FEATURE} Limited Time Quests for Syndicates! Work with your Syndicate members to collaboratively*complete limited time quests and earn rewards.
• {NEW FEATURE} New bigger, badder bosses will soon be lurking in the streets of Crime City! Start collecting Gang Supplies in preparation to find and take down epic enemies with the help of your Syndicate!

Perhaps Hyman is a new bigger, badder boss, be aware when you turn the corner....

jchow69
08-28-2013, 01:16 PM
How do you update game on Bluestacks?

Chica
08-28-2013, 01:45 PM
Well first you put your right leg in...

VikesUK
08-28-2013, 02:08 PM
How do you update game on Bluestacks?
Any available new data will be automatically downloaded. Exit and reopen the app.