PDA

View Full Version : GREE YOUR GAME IS AT RISK! You punish your best customers.

Elastic Earl
08-27-2013, 09:39 PM
I was one of your best customers. Spent money across all your platforms. Stopped once you changed bonus program.

Now you consistently offer useless prizes to your best customers in Crime City. I do not understand your business model and I am taking my business elsewhere.

I have handed the keys to FIGHT CLUB over. I can no longer ask them to spend gold for nothing.

Our players have tremendous pride and will win whenever they choose but I assure you their patience with horrible #1 prizes is rapidly wearing out.

Tread carefully from here Gree. FIGHT CLUB has nothing left to prove.
Give them something to play for and they will. Continue like this and they will find something else to do.

Goodbye Crime City. I enjoyed my time here.

CERBERUS

Dippy, enjoy your popcorn....

SilentAssassin
08-27-2013, 09:42 PM
Goodbye CERBERUS, best of luck to you.

You finally got the real first place man..... You quit the addiction and won.

I'm not trolling... The only way to beat the game is quit

reras
08-27-2013, 09:43 PM
Yeah, good luck. Hope you find another game you can win :)

Chica
08-27-2013, 09:52 PM
Good luck sir, count down till lock?

Legen...dary
08-27-2013, 09:56 PM
Ibtl / ibtd

teo
08-27-2013, 10:01 PM
Congratulation on winning first place both in-game and in RL (beating the addiction). I don't know you, but imagine the addiction is only stronger the higher up you played it.

I predict that a few weeks after being gone you will get a strong sense of relief. There will be some withdrawal but you will be better off on the other side. Go do something sensible with the money you save, like a lease on a new Porsche.

Side note: I could use a wall hitter in Project Phoenix - have you found someone to take over your account? ;)

montecore
08-27-2013, 10:02 PM
on one hand i agres with you. first place should have the best prize. but think of it from grees perspective... you have already proven that fight club will overpay for first regardless of the prize. so why make it anything good? make it the top ten prize and watch 12 teams overpay for it.

Elastic Earl
08-27-2013, 10:14 PM
Montecore is correct. First place was always my goal. Pride dominated over prudence. The end of that has arrived. I will no longer be there with unlimited gold. If things change they know how to contact me. Have fun everyone! It is certainly one of the most entertaining games on the Internet.

Your move Gree

CERBERUS

panty sniffer
08-27-2013, 10:15 PM
Congrats on winning Crime City.

Remember to not look back. It'll suck you back in.

reras
08-27-2013, 10:22 PM
Btw earl, my camper synd need a money donation, ;)

DCN Gladiator
08-27-2013, 10:35 PM
Although your 60 players financial totals are tremendous., it does not equate to the one thousand syndicates who combined monetary efforts dwarf the revenue ur team generates. Unfortunately this has become a democracy and lobbying from high revenue generating teams and has weighed to heavy a toll on the opinions and direction from gree. Just like a terrorist cell if u cut the head off of a snake more will be bound to follow and I agree with SA regarding the top 10 or if I may lobby the entire top 25 would over pay given the chance to actually compete. Your dominence is proven and although it may be unfair as a business in gaming more revenue and more importantly more excitement will be derived from the opportunity for a well rounded playing field even if it is at your demize and the loss of there so called best client. I as a businessman prefer not all my eggs in one basket for the sake of diversity and longengevity. With respect FightClub you have my admiration for the egregious sum of money you all have spent as I to have spent thousands but whats the point in a game if you always win. A wise proverb says that quiting while your ahead is not quiting and winning is the worst motivation. Respectfully Gladiator. . What we do in this life echoes thru eternity

montecore
08-27-2013, 10:37 PM
Montecore is correct.

CERBERUS

at least you left me a great new signature on your way out.

Elastic Earl
08-27-2013, 10:43 PM
Good points! I only have viewed from one perspective. I am fascinated to hear the results

SC4R
08-27-2013, 10:44 PM
Congrats on beating the addiction. I tried quitting for a week when I replaced my old phone and then came back with 3 new accounts. It's So hard to quit.

sister morphine
08-27-2013, 10:46 PM
on one hand i agres with you. first place should have the best prize. but think of it from grees perspective... you have already proven that fight club will overpay for first regardless of the prize. so why make it anything good? make it the top ten prize and watch 12 teams overpay for it.
I said that less tactfully a couple of days ago ;) but you're welcome!

Gree can get away with garbage 1st prizes because they know the desire to be first (and apparently "best") is more important to some egos than any other factor.

sister morphine
08-27-2013, 10:47 PM
@Cerberus, congrats on winning - in both senses - and good luck 👍😃

panty sniffer
08-27-2013, 10:51 PM
Congrats on beating the addiction. I tried quitting for a week when I replaced my old phone and then came back with 3 new accounts. It's So hard to quit.

Don't feel too bad. I did the irresponsible thing and introduced CC to my bro-in-law and sister a month ago. They are now both in syndicates and buying gold. They just had a kid that will need to appreciate the nutritional value of Ramen noodles for the first 10 years of his life, "assuming he can get a job delikvering newspapers then".

And I want a "You are correct, Meth" sig from CERBERUS.. jealous of Monte now.

Alice
08-27-2013, 11:15 PM
:) can't remember how many times I've seen threads like this

Vince the Fist
08-27-2013, 11:25 PM
Another Fight Clubber who overspent quits citing the futility of the game, Gree is to blame blablabla. Goodbye quitter. :o Come back any day and the Indians will be pleased to beat you up and rob you 24/7 all over again. :-p

(CK) EL
08-28-2013, 12:32 AM
It was an honour fighting for you cerb. You' ve been an excellant leader for FC, but most of all you were one of my buddies. You' ll be missed bro

(BF) Tuna
08-28-2013, 01:15 AM
GREE says, "Goodbye, .0000001% of our annual revenue. We don't bargain with our customers"

In all seriousness though, I was appalled to see such a crap modifier for #1 and I'm nowhere near being in contention for it. Hell, I'm T250 and wouldn't want it.. Payouts for jobs will suck with or without that additional 30%

I should add.. One thing you don't seem to be considering, CERBERUS, is that you're getting all of the modifiers for the main event. Yea, this cycle may blow for #1 but you're still gonna get a hella stat boost considering your stats are probably already ludicrously amazing. I mean what more do you need? A single item with 100k atk/def?

+10% mafia atk
+10% gun atk
+3% car atk
+3% armor atk

Tell me that's not going to amount to at least a 75k atk boost. Pshh probably more cuz you guys are CC gods

noamlin
08-28-2013, 01:29 AM
i'll tell what the problem is - the better the 1st place prize, the more it ensures you will win 1st place next time also.
gree has got into a loop - they have thousands of players (potential customers) that won't pay because they know FC or any other top team will win the next event... it is frustrating.

Rebels
08-28-2013, 01:55 AM
Sad to see someone at the top of the game get frustrated and have to leave.

Although I do wonder if the prizes have anything to do with it. With all the gold spent in battle you could have purchased a whole lot of limited weapons and had 10 x the stats.

Surely 1st place no matter the prize is the main incentive to win. I am struggling to see the prize for the amount of gold can upset someone so much when they have other option to get stronger.

Sure there is the 'doing it for your team and fellow members. But no one is forcing anyone to spend real money. The addiction is the driving factor and the challenge to be the best.

Good luck with the retirement hope you don't miss the game too much.

Congrats on winning the game.

Munch on it
08-28-2013, 02:10 AM
I'm not sure if I remember correctly but wasn't there a half arsed attempt at a boycott for the **** prizes and how crap the game was running and fight club didn't want to do it because they were to scared to lose their ****ty 1st prize modifier? I'm probably wrong but I don't care lol

But if I'm right then you's only have yourselves to blame

Captain Torgue
08-28-2013, 02:34 AM
Montecore is correct.

Even a stopped clock is right at least once a day.

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 02:44 AM
Although I do wonder if the prizes have anything to do with it. With all the gold spent in battle you could have purchased a whole lot of limited weapons and had 10 x the stats.

Not true at all, wars are actually the best bang for your buck (next to pvp), I gained 200k stats for 11k gold spent. Thats close to a 20:1 ratio. I dont get that with any other event out there other than PVP (better ratio for individual prizes and top team placement, but a lot of time spent getting them) but if you are not level 250 you gain a lot of levels.

I love how this is a thread about a well known player leaving and that's all you can say. SMH why do you have a forum account so you can troll Monte? Please start by writing something productive for once. Come on.... just once.

CC Pablo
08-28-2013, 02:48 AM

That was funny!

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 03:14 AM

That was funny!

Pablo, out of all people I thought you would agree with the statement I made. You are the smarter one out of the RG group. Why is it RG mission to troll everything in sight when you should be a respectable group, not a gathering of monkeys?

twisted 1
08-28-2013, 03:25 AM
Good luck and congrats on your victory

MattThomas08
08-28-2013, 03:42 AM
Pablo, out of all people I thought you would agree with the statement I made. You are the smarter one out of the RG group. Why is it RG mission to troll everything in sight when you should be a respectable group, not a gathering of monkeys?

Pot meet kettle.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2254758

It's right twice a day.

evj
08-28-2013, 03:48 AM
Cerb, its been a pleasure been robbed by u and thx for all good pvp points.

sister morphine
08-28-2013, 03:54 AM
Pot meet kettle.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2254758
Sorry no matches - please try some different terms

Sharky Finn
08-28-2013, 04:35 AM
I'm not sure if I remember correctly but wasn't there a half arsed attempt at a boycott for the **** prizes and how crap the game was running and fight club didn't want to do it because they were to scared to lose their ****ty 1st prize modifier? I'm probably wrong but I don't care lol

But if I'm right then you's only have yourselves to blame

Your memory is spot on. Not only didn't they want any part of the attempt to get GREE to alter the course, they went on the forums and publicly criticized the effort, and promised to continue chasing 1st no matter the cost.

Looks like he got what he paid for, and deserves.

Butt Futter
08-28-2013, 04:36 AM
Your memory is spot on. Not only didn't they want any part of the attempt to get GREE to alter the course, they went on the forums and publicly criticized the effort, and promised to continue chasing 1st no matter the cost.

Looks like he got what he paid for, and deserves.

Correct. But what more do you expect when their ego is larger then their...well, you know.

Dipstik
08-28-2013, 05:09 AM
And dipstik moves one spot closer to becoming crime city's strongest player!

Rebels
08-28-2013, 05:12 AM

You are like a knight in shiny armor riding into battle on your trusty steed.

One step at a time is all it takes.

Dr BoneCrusher
08-28-2013, 05:24 AM
Cerb, it was an honor to play with you! As for the rest, First, big spenders come and go ie: Payam, Xenoke, scarlet and others. But this is different. From here on out, How can anyone spend tens of thounds on this game knowing when you get to the top Gree will sh!t all over you? WE HERE YOU GREE, YOUR RIGHT, IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON!

Sic1
08-28-2013, 07:09 AM
How could you walk out on that wonderful mod for top spot? Thats insane I mean cmon 10thou for a 30% increase on job payout!! You would be crazy to pass that offer. You'll miss out on all the glitches too. The ones all the players paid for. And the awesome in game leaderboard for battles. The one that makes it even funner cause you get to guess the bottom members performance. Its like two games for the price of one. Youll miss the pvp even. With the flawless leaderboard and no prizes with a mod makes it that much more exciting. Youll miss the 7 day delay on them reolying to your tickets if you had to send them one. Its a game of patience and if youf lucky and lost bars you may score big and get reimbursed exactly after buying more. Game if economics too. Your gonna leave all that? Just get through this one cause rumor has it the next mod is a buy 1 melee tennis racket get 1 free!! Everyone spends money whether its 10thou or 1hundy . We are the players. Its grees game but whats a game without players. And for all the veterans that have played since tge begining and have spent thousands already before syndicates.all to see a noob start last week and have stats we paid thousands to acheive. They get the ssme slice of cake. Gree is targeting the new players to pay and you cant argue the fact thst the veterans are bankrolling gree to..like cerb said. Sh## on us. But im just in top 100. My 300 a week doesnt count. Aint that right buttlover? Oops sorry buttfudger. Ahh sorry ill get it right one day

Sic1
08-28-2013, 07:16 AM
Your memory is spot on. Not only didn't they want any part of the attempt to get GREE to alter the course, they went on the forums and publicly criticized the effort, and promised to continue chasing 1st no matter the cost.Looks like he got what he paid for, and deserves. Uhh correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure we are the public. N pretty sure the public plays the game.

Sharky Finn
08-28-2013, 07:37 AM
Uhh correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure we are the public. N pretty sure the public plays the game.

No, you're right. The public plays the game. However your point eludes me.

AppleMacGuy
08-28-2013, 07:51 AM

CERBERUS

Cerb, it was an honour and a privilege to fight alongside you in Fight Club!

Good luck in all your future endeavours my friend. :)

AppleMacGuy
08-28-2013, 07:54 AM

Dippy you'll never be Crime City's strongest player but I like your chutzpah! :p

Dipstik
08-28-2013, 07:59 AM
Dippy you'll never be Crime City's strongest player but I like your chutzpah! :p

You say that now, but I get closer all the time!

Sic1
08-28-2013, 08:08 AM
GREE says, "Goodbye, .0000001% of our annual revenue. We don't bargain with our customers"In all seriousness though, I wapalled to see such a crap modifier for #1 and I'm nowhere near being in contention for it. Hell, I'm T250 and wouldn't want it.. Payouts for jobs will suck with or without that additional 30%I should add.. One thing you don't seem to be considering, CERBERUS, is that you're getting all of the modifiers for the main event. Yea, this cycle may blow for #1 but you're still gonna get a hella stat boost considering your stats are probably already ludicrously amazing. I mean what more do you need? A single item with 100k atk/def?+10% mafia atk+10% gun atk+3% car atk+3% armor atkTell me that's not going to amount to at least a 75k atk boost. Pshh probably more cuz you guys are CC gods
No, you're right. The public plays the game. However your point eludes me. But to us lesser players on CC are just as upset as the "cool guys". if u cant understand that without all of the players gree wouldnt be so lazy. I love the game. But find it a bit entertaining how cocky alot of players are as if they fight with blood and their hands. West champion cost me nothing. And im the last person to think less of anyone. We need to be the players and stick together.good example to help you understand is I sent a pm to a recruit in a top 3 team only to tell him his stats are admirable and it is a goal of mine to get as strong. He replied back with an insult. If top players think they are gangster cause of store bought strength they are dead wrong. Its moving quick with iron fist that knock a man off his high horse. Games are supposed to be fun to play. Maybe gree is responsible for removing that.maybe its half the players

Mean Dean
08-28-2013, 08:08 AM
Cerb,

Thanks for your leadership. Good luck in real life. Winning and going out on top allows only top memories. Glad I met you, and witnessed your mature approach to the game.

Rhino72
08-28-2013, 08:11 AM
You say that now, but I get closer all the time!

When does your top 10 / 25 syndicate give your freeloading trolling self the boot? I guess the little ponies outweigh any real money you should be spending. With all the people quitting the only way you are getting closer to being the strongest player is on the backs of all your syndicate members carrying you to war prizes.

GU7 F4WK3S
08-28-2013, 08:11 AM
I couldn't get past the title. What makes you think you're Gree's best customers?

You may spend the most but GREE is very aware that your ability to run up a scoreboard or dominate an opponent doesn't begin to cover the loss from players that decline to compete with you. If Tam or FC took a leaderboard or battle off I'm fairly confident Gree would make more money.

Judging by the top prize Gree is actually telling you that you're the worst customers. I'm surprised a leader of FC is just realizing this?

Tam/FC have saved a lot of players a lot of money. I appreciate that and say thanks. Cheers on retirement.

CCK-buttsy
08-28-2013, 08:16 AM
When does your top 10 / 25 syndicate give your freeloading trolling self the boot? I guess the little ponies outweigh any real money you should be spending. With all the people quitting the only way you are getting closer to being the strongest player is on the backs of all your syndicate members carrying you to war prizes.are you jealous you aren't dipstik?

lordsagacity
08-28-2013, 08:22 AM
I was one of your best customers. Spent money across all your platforms. Stopped once you changed bonus program.

Now you consistently offer useless prizes to your best customers in Crime City. I do not understand your business model and I am taking my business elsewhere.

I have handed the keys to FIGHT CLUB over. I can no longer ask them to spend gold for nothing.

Our players have tremendous pride and will win whenever they choose but I assure you their patience with horrible #1 prizes is rapidly wearing out.

Give them something to play for and they will. Continue like this and they will find something else to do.

CERBERUS

You see each area in CC is dominated by FC? That's the pride you have paid for. You can choose to stay in top2/top3/top10 for one or more battles until you find something worthwhile, like +1 upgrade. If that's not an option, pay for your pride.

Rhino72
08-28-2013, 08:25 AM
are you jealous you aren't dipstik?

No I carry my own weight and I just like to report to all his forum fanboys that he is a leech.

Max Power
08-28-2013, 08:26 AM
No I carry my own weight and I just like to report to all his forum fanboys that he is a leech.

A leech takes a willing host. You do your job, he will do his. Don't worry about it.

Dipstik
08-28-2013, 08:43 AM
When does your top 10 / 25 syndicate give your freeloading trolling self the boot? I guess the little ponies outweigh any real money you should be spending. With all the people quitting the only way you are getting closer to being the strongest player is on the backs of all your syndicate members carrying you to war prizes.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/members/gallowscalibrator-129085-albums-funny-images-pic76944-u-mad-pony.jpg

TZora
08-28-2013, 08:50 AM
i've met great people in my life but Cerberus, you are incredible sweetie! i can't express in words how much i respect you and adore you for your coolness! hurts me a bit to see you leave the game but in my opinion, you won this game long ago when you, tedrow, bam bam and other cool ppl created the fight club which is now full of nothing but incredible people. not saying this because they got deeper pockets but they got a heart in the right place. i wish you the best in everything you do in your life and hoping we continue to stay in touch on kakao.

gree, you're freagin PATHETIC .. your corporate policies suck a BIG time!! go ban me for saying the truth but you SUCK on a donkey!!

Vito Corleone
08-28-2013, 08:53 AM

CERBERUS

Dippy, enjoy your popcorn....Thank you for this time CERB! U can be proud of your work that u have done with FC. Good luck in your RL!

murf
08-28-2013, 09:08 AM
I couldn't get past the title. What makes you think you're Gree's best customers?

You may spend the mostbut GREE is very aware that your ability to run up a scoreboard or dominate an opponent doesn't begin to cover the loss from players that decline to compete with you. If Tam or FC took a leaderboard or battle off I'm fairly confident Gree would make more money.

Judging by the top prize Gree is actually telling you that you're the worst customers. I'm surprised a leader of FC is just realizing this?

Tam/FC have saved a lot of players a lot of money. I appreciate that and say thanks. Cheers on retirement.

More great business ideas...piss off the customers who spend the most more so they leave?!?!? HAHAHA...

When you need an investor in your next business venture, let me know where to send the blank check...

x REQUIEM x
08-28-2013, 09:36 AM

CERBERUS

All egos aside, as others have stated you are hardly grees best customer so lets be honest with ourselves. You should've known thi would happen eventually, gree isn't ping to give the eat prize where there is no competition. Hopefully whoever takes the reigns in the next wars will be a bit smarter and actually give at least the illusion of competition then you'll actually see better prizes. I garuntee if someone else finished first then the next war #1 prize would immediately be better.

Word to the wise, choose your battles wisely. It's kind of ironic how FC strength and pride is their greatest weakness.

TZora
08-28-2013, 09:45 AM
Anyone saying that gree's strategy is to put the fight club down, doesn't have a brain in the right place ... who says there has been no competition? people wish to take down the fight club more than ever. with each win, people become even more effortful to take on the best.

on a side note, if ever, some other team takes the #1 spot, i can bet, gree will continue its legacy of foolishness ..

GU7 F4WK3S
08-28-2013, 09:46 AM
More great business ideas...piss off the customers who spend the most more so they leave?!?!? HAHAHA...

When you need an investor in your next business venture, let me know where to send the blank check...

I think you're confusing me with GREE. If it were my decision I would say "Give the fools their Tartar Sauce"....or a Blingmobile each. In the background I'd change the scoring algorithm so that players with 50% less atk can beat them. Everybody wins!

chris-kj
08-28-2013, 09:57 AM
you are already the strongest team and the team everyone support,
but everyone would see a war for 1st, how can you expect competitivity if 1st prize is a stats boost you dont need??
barely rogues and sas can hit your members, what if gree keeps giving FC huge prizes?
u want win easier than this? dont you prefer a win after a struggling battle?
thats my opinion :) and im absolutly NOT a FC hater, otherwise its my fav team but would like to see a real war for 1st
cheers then, good luck every choice u make, u wrote the history of this game leading FIGHT CLUB!!!

dispohero
08-28-2013, 09:58 AM
imo, Gree's best customers are the ones who regularly spend smaller amounts of money. not the ones who spend a large sum once in a great while and then ride on their bonuses.

Muj
08-28-2013, 10:01 AM
What's the point in giving FC awesome prizes when they're already undefeated? It just makes them even more impossible to beat doesn't it? (The top 1 prizes sucks balls atm, but still)

dr007
08-28-2013, 10:15 AM
Although it is very tempting to address the haters and ignorant responders on this thread, I will refrain from doing so. Elastic Earl (in game Cerberus) is one the coolest people most of you will ever meet. He lead from the front. He communicated strategies and cared about everyone he interacted with. He helped a lot of players with in game issues as well as rea life issues. I hear of other teams where one of the leaders rides someone else's coat tail, Cerb was always a top 10 scorer and steadily built his stats. He quite likely had the top 5-10 stats in the game. Imagine being consistently top 10 in a syndicate with 60 of the strongest players in the game. Quite an accomplishment! With Cerb, it was always do as I do, not do as I say. Your legacy will live on. I know you are a success in real life so that will continue, no doubt. Cerb is a hero of crime city and as such, deserves the respect. Big up big man!!!

Chica
08-28-2013, 10:25 AM
I think you're confusing me with GREE. If it were my decision I would say "Give the fools their Tartar Sauce"....or a Blingmobile each. In the background I'd change the scoring algorithm so that players with 50% less atk can beat them. Everybody wins!

Do it please I'd love to rob you :-P

size16
08-28-2013, 10:34 AM
My syn is will be lucky to maintain 250 slot next war - we wouldn't bother trying if the prize was what's being offered for 1st. Really poor prize. It's junk.

x REQUIEM x
08-28-2013, 11:05 AM
Anyone saying that gree's strategy is to put the fight club down, doesn't have a brain in the right place ... who says there has been no competition? people wish to take down the fight club more than ever. with each win, people become even more effortful to take on the best.

on a side note, if ever, some other team takes the #1 spot, i can bet, gree will continue its legacy of foolishness ..

Are you serious? You call this competition? No one is challenging FC, they're just patiently waiting for the inevitable implosion so they can pick up the remnants.

Dipstik
08-28-2013, 12:31 PM
imo, Gree's best customers are the ones who regularly spend smaller amounts of money. not the ones who spend a large sum once in a great while and then ride on their bonuses.

They get the bonus every month. Thousands of dollars. Every. Month. This argument is a pipe dream that the multitudes of "little guys" invent in order to inflate their own sense of importance. It shows up in other areas of life, too.

murf
08-28-2013, 12:36 PM

Sorry..I misunderstood you as one the many on here that says it's a good business model to piss off your best customers...

murf
08-28-2013, 12:38 PM

So you think you get 3m+ attack by spending large sums once in a great while???

Joseph the broseph
08-28-2013, 12:52 PM
Cerb, best wishes. You're a class act, bro.

You set out to build a team that could win it all and you've just taken the grand prize!

JBA

P.S. Dippy, you just gained a LOT of ground:)

lordsagacity
08-28-2013, 01:01 PM
So you think you get 3m+ attack by spending large sums once in a great while???

They are the ones who regularly spend large amounts of money :)

CCK-buttsy
08-28-2013, 01:03 PM
They are the ones who regularly spend large amounts of money :)hahahahaha

Sic1
08-28-2013, 02:55 PM
I would love to share this with all who know the meaning of respect. I am no top spender and no top rank holder I am native indian. I came across a member of a team they call indian nation. I noticed the member mentioning comments of his teepee smelling like a new car. I made the mistake thinking this member was a native and with both his name and teepee comment I made an attempt to befriend this individual. I favored this team that I believed was true to tribal culture. This member returns with insults and I then told my uncle and tribe leader Redbird of the Barona tribe. I found that this indian nation they say is no tribe or even in the slightest bit native. To find out my heritage was being thrown around as a tool or representation of the indian nation was not only degrading my culture but even claiming to trademark my culture and heritage as if it were a name found on a box of cereal. His insults made many indian tribes very upset. To tm a heritage that was nearly wiped to extinction like a rabid coyote by an individual of Caucasian decent opens the wound. To attach his homosexual name to a culture with strong beliefs in reproduction to save our race. To joke about the housing we shared when it is likely his decendents burned them. To ssy the least this debauchery of my tribe and fellow tribes will not allow such insult. My uncle is 68 years of age and shed tears when he insisted to speak to this disrespectful and ignorant creature. I would like to share the pm with all of you and please note my uncle simply asked for answers, completely explained who he is.can hardly speak or type. Im sharing this to let this so called nation of trademarked indiansthat this is only the very first step in a process of what all members included will pay for. This will be the beginning of your end.

Please excuse young sika he was only trying to befriend a fellow indian blood.Barona tribe Indian chief would like to know what tribe you are. Being young sika come to you with respect and offer friendship to be made a mockery is no tribe we know. You must be a tribe with the tm attached?. For your sake andfinancial future I suggest you speak with Chief Redbird. The Indian nation does not take likely to mockery and insult . To use our name in games with trademark is insulting our people. To attach homosexual slang as your names is disgrace. Your teepee comment refering to an item to be driven is insulting. We once had no shelter and did not choose to live in teepees. We were slaughtered like boar and refuse to allow our heritage be represented by by tribes like you. Young sika say you may not be indian. That is very insulting. I find wher you camp. We can have nice visit. First chief have meeting and discuss your insulting tribe. But must know what tribe. Finding our own get more expensive. Chief not happy thentl:drPlease learn proper sentence structure and try to have an intellegant conversation.

Rhino72
08-28-2013, 03:07 PM
Hey Sic1, when you were recruiting for La Costra Nostra back in April don't you think that might have been offensive to the Sicilian Mafia?

Joseph the broseph
08-28-2013, 03:10 PM
Sika; youre trolling, right?

If not, stop taking things so seriously and take your group bashing somewhere else. Wrong thread, bub.

size16
08-28-2013, 03:19 PM
A Native American Boss event would be cool :-)))
Prizes should be as cliched and mean spirited as the one for the Irish Boss a while back. Top prize could be Manhattan beads. Fun troll post though :-)

Gingeasian
08-28-2013, 03:22 PM
]My uncle is 68 years of age and shed tears .
Welcome to the internet

Butt Futter
08-28-2013, 03:31 PM
I would love to share this with all who know the meaning of respect. I am no top spender and no top rank holder I am native indian. I came across a member of a team they call indian nation. I noticed the member mentioning comments of his teepee smelling like a new car. I made the mistake thinking this member was a native and with both his name and teepee comment I made an attempt to befriend this individual. I favored this team that I believed was true to tribal culture. This member returns with insults and I then told my uncle and tribe leader Redbird of the Barona tribe. I found that this indian nation they say is no tribe or even in the slightest bit native. To find out my heritage was being thrown around as a tool or representation of the indian nation was not only degrading my culture but even claiming to trademark my culture and heritage as if it were a name found on a box of cereal. His insults made many indian tribes very upset. To tm a heritage that was nearly wiped to extinction like a rabid coyote by an individual of Caucasian decent opens the wound. To attach his homosexual name to a culture with strong beliefs in reproduction to save our race. To joke about the housing we shared when it is likely his decendents burned them. To ssy the least this debauchery of my tribe and fellow tribes will not allow such insult. My uncle is 68 years of age and shed tears when he insisted to speak to this disrespectful and ignorant creature. I would like to share the pm with all of you and please note my uncle simply asked for answers, completely explained who he is.can hardly speak or type. Im sharing this to let this so called nation of trademarked indiansthat this is only the very first step in a process of what all members included will pay for. This will be the beginning of your end.

Thanks for attempting to bash me and also only cherry picking the conversation. I won't ever read a giant wall of text which I had told you once before. Don't care about your family history and I don't care to read a terrible post that has no consistency of sentence structure.

DCN Gladiator
08-28-2013, 05:32 PM
This is a game and business of math.. lets break it down for the big and little guys. Top 1000 syndicates spend money all the way to number one fight club. . So thats 60,000 players ballparking it for the math..
Top 1, 2, 3 ×60 players = 180 players spending avg 1k+ a battle 180k
Top 4-10 x 60 players = 420 players spending avg 300 $ a battle 126k
Top 11-25 x 60 players = 1500 players spending avg 100 $ a battle 150k
Top 26-150 x 60 players = 7500 players spending avg 50 $ a battle 375k
Top 151-1000 x 60 players = 51000 players spending avg 20 $ a battle 1.02 mil...
And that is exponentially raised with ltqs bosses case pvp etc..
Chalk one up for the little guys..go back to riding ponies or if that doesnt satify u ive got a horse c*** u can ride. Its alright to be a little guy even if im not one..
It is in the best interests for the future of c.c. to break up monopolies. . Just like american ganster with denzel Washington there must be order. By the way if you argue with math you loose. (Einstein)

Dipstik
08-28-2013, 05:49 PM
Dear god get rid of that signature image...

Sandukan
08-28-2013, 05:49 PM
Good luck in your future endeavors Cerb. Your battle organization is unparalleled. More importantly you are a gentleman. You will me missed.

Chica
08-28-2013, 06:06 PM

Right? That is beyond overkill and pointless.

TZora
08-28-2013, 07:03 PM
Are you serious? You call this competition? No one is challenging FC, they're just patiently waiting for the inevitable implosion so they can pick up the remnants.
this game from day 1 is all about money .. syndicates just spiced the deal .. nobody is stopping you from buying 100 vaults repeatedly in a month .. spend money, take bonuses, go tap tap tap the fight button .. who is stopping you from doing that? and if you can't, then shhhh .. so your solution is that gree should begin giving nuts to the biggest spenders of the game?

i call it a competition .. indiots tried hard to get on the fight club .. then SAS has been trying pretty good to take on the fight club. rogues are in the line to push things up.

have you played modern war? pirates and the emperor have been fighting since ages and have u seen how much IP is raised in modernwar?

if you don't mind, can you define 'competition' in this game? there you have your answer ...

TZora
08-28-2013, 07:13 PM
lol rofl .. g1 .. thx for making my day :D

DCN Gladiator
08-28-2013, 07:25 PM
That better lol. It was freakin huge...Tried p.m. u? Inbox loaded

x REQUIEM x
08-28-2013, 08:23 PM
this game from day 1 is all about money .. syndicates just spiced the deal .. nobody is stopping you from buying 100 vaults repeatedly in a month .. spend money, take bonuses, go tap tap tap the fight button .. who is stopping you from doing that? and if you can't, then shhhh .. so your solution is that gree should begin giving nuts to the biggest spenders of the game?

i call it a competition .. indiots tried hard to get on the fight club .. then SAS has been trying pretty good to take on the fight club. rogues are in the line to push things up.

have you played modern war? pirates and the emperor have been fighting since ages and have u seen how much IP is raised in modernwar?

if you don't mind, can you define 'competition' in this game? there you have your answer ...

You can't seriously think the Indians or SAS past attemps to "push" you is real competition? If that's the case then you've truly become disensitized, top9-12, top24-27, that's where the real competition is in this game. Having a sense of fear that any minute you could be overtaken and all that money and hard work would be for nothing and the only way to secure the money you spent is to spend even more and more. Regardless of whether your able to understand this or not is irrelavent because gree understands this and acts on it. Just because FC ha 60 people that spend more than any other group of 60 people doesn't mean they can even come close to outspending 600

Dipstik
08-28-2013, 08:57 PM
It's all a scam. Sad. Oh and Cerberus is actually almost as pathetic as lupo.

Dirty Larry
08-29-2013, 12:42 AM
Thanks for attempting to bash me and also only cherry picking the conversation. I won't ever read a giant wall of text which I had told you once before. Don't care about your family history and I don't care to read a terrible post that has no consistency of sentence structure.

If you didn't read it, how do you know his ridiculous rant has terrible sentence structure?

Sic1
08-29-2013, 01:38 AM
Hey Sic1, when you were recruiting for La Costra Nostra back in April don't you think that might have been offensive to the Sicilian Mafia?the sicilian mafia is offensive on its own. I dont need to help them. They prosper from the blood of their own community. Thank you for helping explain

Sic1
08-29-2013, 01:51 AM
the sicilian mafia is offensive on its own. I dont need to help them. They prosper from the blood of their own community. Thank you for helping explainRhino im Italian not sicilian. Costra not Cosa. And im definitely not Indian. And you need to remove that ridiculous post

Butt Futter
08-29-2013, 04:14 AM
If you didn't read it, how do you know his ridiculous rant has terrible sentence structure?

Show me 1 wall of text that isn't filled with terrible sentence structure.

Butt Futter
08-29-2013, 04:14 AM

TZ, how is it possible that you get dumber by the post?

BigMoney
08-29-2013, 04:18 AM
Show me 1 wall of text that isn't filled with terrible sentence structure.

20% of my posts?

bald zeemer
08-29-2013, 05:14 AM
It'll be sad to see you go, Cerb. You've certainly been a CC fixture, and it was a pleasure battling both with and against you.

Best luck in your new endeavours, and I hope you find a new game that is as rewarding as you find/found CC.

*doffs cap*

cave man kid
08-29-2013, 09:17 AM
This is a game and business of math.. lets break it down for the big and little guys. Top 1000 syndicates spend money all the way to number one fight club. . So thats 60,000 players ballparking it for the math..
Top 151-1000 x 60 players = 51000 players spending avg 20 $ a battle 1.02 mil...
Chalk one up for the little guys..go back to riding ponies or if that doesnt satify u ive got a horse c*** u can ride. Its alright to be a little guy even if im not one..
It is in the best interests for the future of c.c. to break up monopolies. . Just like american ganster with denzel Washington there must be order. By the way if you argue with math you loose. (Einstein)

Do you want to do the math again for top 11-25 x 60 again I only get 900 Einstein

CCK-buttsy
08-29-2013, 09:25 AM
Lol
extracharacters

G Wiz
08-29-2013, 09:59 AM
A good guy and a respectable leader in a lot more ways than just the popular point of view...

Take care Cerb!

-Wiz

GU7 F4WK3S
08-29-2013, 10:05 AM

You need to consider bonus gold which I think every player in FC is using. Roughly works out to be between $300-$400 per battle per player.

If you want to party with FC your best bet is to buy 25 vaults at the 20% off price to hit the $2K monthly gold tier bonus. Once the bonus gets paid that will leave you with a total 87,500 gold. That should get you about 5-6 battles.

The smarter move (if you're going to spend that amount $$) would be to join SAS because you can probably get in a couple more battles and the only thing you're missing out on is 30% more wall damage or job payouts.

x REQUIEM x
08-29-2013, 10:31 AM
You need to consider bonus gold which I think every player in FC is using. Roughly works out to be between $300-$400 per battle per player.

If you want to party with FC your best bet is to buy 25 vaults at the 20% off price to hit the $2K monthly gold tier bonus. Once the bonus gets paid that will leave you with a total 87,500 gold. That should get you about 5-6 battles.

The smarter move (if you're going to spend that amount $$) would be to join SAS because you can probably get in a couple more battles and the only thing you're missing out on is 30% more wall damage or job payouts.

Yes but then you're in SAS now which defeats the implied purpose of wanting to join an honest reputable syndicate that won't hack your account when you ditch them for fight club :)

dr007
08-29-2013, 06:25 PM

Impossible for you to get any dumber butt. Impossible! Do you even understand what you write?

dr007
08-29-2013, 06:31 PM
This thread is about honoring a cc great. How about some respect? It's not that hard. If you didn't know the guy then STFU, you have no opinion. And if your opinion is negative keep it to yourself or start your own thread. We salute you Cerb. You deserve it.

P.S. I hope I'm respected when I leave the game!

cave man kid
08-29-2013, 08:49 PM
This thread is about honoring a cc great. How about some respect? It's not that hard. If you didn't know the guy then STFU, you have no opinion. And if your opinion is negative keep it to yourself or start your own thread. We salute you Cerb. You deserve it.

P.S. I hope I'm respected when I leave the game!

How can you say that right after you post this

Impossible for you to get any dumber butt. Impossible! Do you even understand what you write?

TZora
08-29-2013, 10:22 PM
how is it possible that the indiots get dumber by each war? :p

dispohero
09-13-2013, 10:01 AM
So, did FC get their way (new top prize) and now Cerberus is coming back?

Miss Soprano
09-13-2013, 09:05 PM
Go get grand theft auto 5... Monday night and stop crying like a *****!!!!!!

Witness
09-13-2013, 10:13 PM
Makes perfect sence want to stay number one pay up big boy.

SI Invictus
09-14-2013, 07:55 AM
Although it is very tempting to address the haters and ignorant responders on this thread, I will refrain from doing so. Elastic Earl (in game Cerberus) is one the coolest people most of you will ever meet. He lead from the front. He communicated strategies and cared about everyone he interacted with. He helped a lot of players with in game issues as well as rea life issues. I hear of other teams where one of the leaders rides someone else's coat tail, Cerb was always a top 10 scorer and steadily built his stats. He quite likely had the top 5-10 stats in the game. Imagine being consistently top 10 in a syndicate with 60 of the strongest players in the game. Quite an accomplishment! With Cerb, it was always do as I do, not do as I say. Your legacy will live on. I know you are a success in real life so that will continue, no doubt. Cerb is a hero of crime city and as such, deserves the respect. Big up big man!!!

There can be no higher praise for a leader than what dr007 has said here.

Cerberus, I was and never will be strong enough in game to even lace your boots. My family and I have taken some awesome beatings from you and your friends in Fight Club and hold you all in high regard.

To see your god like CC reputation humanised and made meaningful to all us mere mortals here in the lower echelons of the game only serves to amplify the massive contribution you have made to this game and ALL of its players

I wish you all the very best in every thing you do

Respect

Ciara
09-14-2013, 08:12 AM
There can be no higher praise for a leader than what dr007 has said here.Cerberus, I was and never will be strong enough in game to even lace your boots. My family and I have taken some awesome beatings from you and your friends in Fight Club and hold you all in high regard.To see your god like CC reputation humanised and made meaningful to all us mere mortals here in the lower echelons of the game only serves to amplify the massive contribution you have made to this game and ALL of its playersI wish you all the very best in every thing you doRespectCan we have some perspective here? Good grief. We're not talking world cure for cancer here.

Forgive me for pointing out that the emperor's new clothes might be invisible, but what has this "massive contribution" been and in what way has it been made for the benefit of "ALL players"? If you're going to draft an unsolicited encomium on my and others behalf, I'd like to know for what reason we peasants should be doffing our caps.

I would like to assume you're being satirical but I suspect, sadly, that i should be reaching for the Metoclopramide.

SI Invictus
09-14-2013, 09:04 AM
Can we have some perspective here? Good grief. We're not talking world cure for cancer here.

Forgive me for pointing out that the emperor's new clothes might be invisible, but what has this "massive contribution" been and in what way has it been made for the benefit of "ALL players"? If you're going to draft an unsolicited encomium on my and others behalf, I'd like to know for what reason we peasants should be doffing our caps.

I would like to assume you're being satirical but I suspect, sadly, that i should be reaching for the Metoclopramide.

Credit where credits due the dude kicked ass here thats all, why be negative ?

Dipstik
09-14-2013, 09:07 AM

Dude's a quitter.

Ciara
09-14-2013, 09:08 AM
Lol. I don't hate. I was just querying what the contribution is - outside his own team - to the rest of the populace. Reasonable question.

I'm sure he's highly respected and deservedly so within his own team, but I wondered why the sycophancy expressed by you on others' behalf. If you're going to be an unelected spokesperson, then you should be able to justify it.

I was genuinely curious. His forum name is not one that I recognise so he's not been dispensing his wisdom to everyone on here like, say, BigMoney does, which IS of benefit to "ALL players".

TMI
09-14-2013, 09:33 AM

Reach for the Ondansetron. It's waaaay better :)

Ciara
09-14-2013, 09:45 AM
Reach for the Ondansetron. It's waaaay better :)👏👏👏👏👏👏👏😄😄😄😄😄😄

headfaction
09-14-2013, 08:59 PM

You would agree with another player crying about the game. Si Invictus: "if you don't give us another syndicate my team and I will stop playing the game. Then, then, Stop spending money."