PDA

View Full Version : an offer for anyone in cmk or sas3/4 who was impacted by lizzy's decision last battle

montecore
08-27-2013, 09:31 PM
sas is establishing a new sas3. our goal is to get it in the top ten for pvp and top 25 in battle. i would like to offer a spot for anyone who got stranded last weekend, so ylu can get top 10 pvp prizes. this is regardless if you want to stay permanently, contribute, or just get the prizes and leave for cmk or another syndicate before battle. while we are disappointed in lizzy it is safe to say that we thought very highly of her prior to this, and continue to think highly of all of the cmk members.

i dont know how many spots we will have but the priority will go to cmk and sas3 members. and like i said if you want to join, collect your prizes, and then leave, that is fine with us.

we are glad to have contributed so much cash, bricks, and to have gotten cmk1/sas3 into the pvp top 10 even if it all had an unfortunate end.

CC Pablo
08-27-2013, 10:38 PM

Even though your offer might seem like a good one, you have to realize that the top 10 rewards in PVP events are really bad. The only thing worth doing is to get #1 in individual ranks, and there can only be one person winning this reward. Other than that, PVP rewards are next to useless taking into account the amount of time you invest in it (for individual rewards).

SilentAssassin
08-27-2013, 11:19 PM

Even though your offer might seem like a good one, you have to realize that the top 10 rewards in PVP events are really bad. The only thing worth doing is to get #1 in individual ranks, and there can only be one person winning this reward. Other than that, PVP rewards are next to useless taking into account the amount of time you invest in it (for individual rewards).

The fact of the matter is, there is no other syndicate that would do this. Since when are any increases bad? sorry I'm just wondering as to where your judgement is coming from? To get those increases how many crates would you have to buy, for example.

Deadwater
08-27-2013, 11:49 PM
That's too bad to hear about lizzy's actions. Any and all encounters with her have always been very pleasant.
And the offer montecore is offering is very respectable.

Chica
08-28-2013, 12:06 AM
That's too bad to hear about lizzy's actions. Any and all encounters with her have always been very pleasant.

Agreed unsure of what actions happened though. I assume hostel take over?

CC Pablo
08-28-2013, 12:09 AM

You are totally right, any increase in stats is welcomed. I was only arguing that earning pvp syndicate rewards (even if you get them all) is not comparable to the prizes that those people missed due to missing top 10 or top 25. Maybe you can give each and everyone of those people in those syndicates the equivalent of those prizes they missed in gold? That would be a good offer. ;)

The fact of the matter is, there is no other syndicate that would do this. Since when are any increases bad? sorry I'm just wondering as to where your judgement is coming from? To get those increases how many crates would you have to buy, for example.

montecore
08-28-2013, 12:09 AM

we will invest the time. they don't have to.

CC Pablo
08-28-2013, 12:12 AM

Well, if they get the free ride without being required to participate, then I guess I should say is not a bad offer, lol.

we will invest the time. they don't have to.

montecore
08-28-2013, 12:13 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?65719-The-Time-Has-Come-Become-An-Assassin-Silent-Assassins-1-amp-2-2nd-Place-And-Top10&p=944959&viewfull=1#post944959

and yes, i always liked interacting with lizzy too.

Chica
08-28-2013, 12:25 AM
Wow that messed up twisted stuff right there. Stabbing friends and team members in the back and screwing people over just because you do not like someone. That is some despicable stuff right there. Cool you are trying to make up for it that is some good leadership right there.

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 12:55 AM
Wow that messed up twisted stuff right there. Stabbing friends and team members in the back and screwing people over just because you do not like someone. That is some despicable stuff right there. Cool you are trying to make up for it that is some good leadership right there.

We only want to do right, to the people that were done wrong in this situation. We don't want anyone to pick sides or anything of that matter. That is why we even say they can leave after the fact. What happened was out of SAS1's control, we just want to give back a little bit with no effort required on their part.

We hope this can all be left in the past after this PVP. We know its not 100% making up for the war losses, but SAS1 informed all SAS3 members (38 of them) to free hit and not spend gold. We cant ask a syndicate of equal spenders to compete. 22 people missing is about 3.3 mil ip missing from the total score. That would not be fair to ask them to spend and get top50 or top 100, when they could spend the same amount but with 60 people and get top 25 easily. Just a reminder, everyone in the syndicate would contribute equally, because that is how we built all SAS groups.

BigMoney
08-28-2013, 01:03 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?65719-The-Time-Has-Come-Become-An-Assassin-Silent-Assassins-1-amp-2-2nd-Place-And-Top10&p=944959&viewfull=1#post944959

and yes, i always liked interacting with lizzy too.

You must work in public relations or something. I'm always very impressed by how you frame events.

Trev
08-28-2013, 01:33 AM
sas is establishing a new sas3. our goal is to get it in the top ten for pvp and top 25 in battle. i would like to offer a spot for anyone who got stranded last weekend, so ylu can get top 10 pvp prizes. this is regardless if you want to stay permanently, contribute, or just get the prizes and leave for cmk or another syndicate before battle. while we are disappointed in lizzy it is safe to say that we thought very highly of her prior to this, and continue to think highly of all of the cmk members.

i dont know how many spots we will have but the priority will go to cmk and sas3 members. and like i said if you want to join, collect your prizes, and then leave, that is fine with us.

we are glad to have contributed so much cash, bricks, and to have gotten cmk1/sas3 into the pvp top 10 even if it all had an unfortunate end.

it was so simple, lizzie told you if you bring in mrs dd then she would leave sas... good to know how you treat your own people isn't it. bad bad leadership, bad bad crooks, bad bad epic battle!!! bad bad chat!!! ive seen it all!!

kuksluk
08-28-2013, 02:01 AM
it was so simple, lizzie told you if you bring in mrs dd then she would leave sas... good to know how you treat your own people isn't it. bad bad leadership, bad bad crooks, bad bad epic battle!!! bad bad chat!!! ive seen it all!!

So just because one person set up her own rules that gives her the right to screw everybody over when the rest don't comply?

Chica
08-28-2013, 02:04 AM
So just because one person set up her own rules that gives her the right to screw everybody over when the rest don't comply?
Obviously that is the case.

Captain Torgue
08-28-2013, 02:31 AM
The fact is Montecore created a scene about Fight Club having a hacker by the name of Mrs DD. When the hacker was booted from FC then Montecore couldn't recruit them fast enough.

Montecore was told beforehand that this would happen if this person was recruited so the blame can only be placed on SAS 1 leaders, officers and Montecore himself.

Whilst what happened was a bad thing, instead of pointing fingers Montecore should be taking a good look at himself.

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 02:51 AM
The fact is Montecore created a scene about Fight Club having a hacker by the name of Mrs DD. When the hacker was booted from FC then Montecore couldn't recruit them fast enough.

Montecore was told beforehand that this would happen if this person was recruited so the blame can only be placed on SAS 1 leaders, officers and Montecore himself.

Whilst what happened was a bad thing, instead of pointing fingers Montecore should be taking a good look at himself.

Again talking about Monte just like you do in every post you write. SMH lol......

Listen buddy, the player in question was not booted from FC, she left for SAS. I can't believe MT lets you have a forum account. This is just absurd! Get your facts straight before posting lies. Even trev can vouch that she left FC because they bullied her. Okay maybe he wont admit to the bully part, but he will admit she left FC on her own accord and FC member were begging for her back.

As for you trev say what you would like about SAS, just for that we are going to make you spend more on that prize you love so much.

You seem to forget we control what you spend, have fun explaining to your team that your mouth made them hold a 20 mil lead on SAS over the worst prize in CC history yet again.....

Captain Torgue
08-28-2013, 02:58 AM
Listen buddy

So why would Montecore accept this recruit if he accused them of cheating whilst in Fight Club?

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 03:05 AM
So why would Montecore accept this recruit if he accused them of cheating whilst in Fight Club?

Montecore has given you a response many times, every time you have asked him. Are you seriously asking the same question you have asked 3 different times? FC said the person in question was cleared by GREE and by them. Montecore also added more to this but I'm not going to keep on repeating him. Every post you write it gives negative publicity to RG.

If you want to have a positive impact on your team, please stop posting the same stuff over and over. Especially in a thread like this, where we are reaching out to our members that were done wrong by someone that joined your team.

I wouldn't even have said that if you didn't keep on posting. Please stop and so will I.

Respect this thread and its actual purpose. If you want to deal with an issue come talk to SAS leadership. You know we use the same chat app as RG right? We are literally across the hall, come say hi.

kuksluk
08-28-2013, 03:08 AM
As for you trev say what you would like about SAS, just for that we are going to make you spend more on that prize you love so much.

You seem to forget we control what you spend, have fun explaining to your team that your mouth made them hold a 20 mil lead on SAS over the worst prize in CC history yet again.....

Don't forget that those 120-150 extra vaults last war will pay off in less hits to hideout, that probably saves them almost a half vault shared between them next battle.

Captain Torgue
08-28-2013, 03:45 AM
If you want to have a positive impact on your team, please stop posting the same stuff over and over. Especially in a thread like this, where we are reaching out to our members that were done wrong by someone that joined your team.

I appreciate the fact that you are trying to do right to people who had nothing to do with the problem first hand. I do however object to the claims made that this was a result of a member of RG when in fact it was ultimately SAS own doing that caused this to begin in the first place.

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 04:30 AM
I appreciate the fact that you are trying to do right to people who had nothing to do with the problem first hand. I do however object to the claims made that this was a result of a member of RG when in fact it was ultimately SAS own doing that caused this to begin in the first place.

The way she felt about 1 person impacted 38 others.... is that right?

She made the decision for 38 other people, if you would have asked them what do you think they would have said? Yes Lizzy please leave us and go to RG and take out 20 of our players 15 min before battle starts?

I advise you once again to stop posting because you further concrete what SAS has already said.

Second of all she could have left Monday after war, and SAS would have been fine with this. Yet again I feel like you are a child that need the same facts explained to them over and over again.

I do congratulate you thought, you left Montecore out of it this time. I guess the baby level 250 RG is slowly learning. I wonder how many more times SAS will have to repeat themselves in the same thread.

Please stop bringing this up, we aren't here to bash Lizzy for what she did, we are here to make it better for the people in mess. The more you respond to this thread, the more SAS has to explain to the public what really happened. Just stop, we want this behind us.

We have a new SAS3 ready to go, with a very humble leader.

Butt Futter
08-28-2013, 04:34 AM
The way she felt about 1 person impacted 38 others.... is that right?

She made the decision for 38 other people, if you would have asked them what do you think they would have said? Yes Lizzy please leave us and go to RG and take out 20 of our players 15 min before battle starts?

I advise you once again to stop posting because you further concrete what SAS has already said.

Second of all she could have left Monday after war, and SAS would have been fine with this. Yet again I feel like you are a child that need the same facts explained to them over and over again.

I do congratulate you thought, you left Montecore out of it this time. I guess the baby level 250 RG is slowly learning. I wonder how many more times SAS will have to repeat themselves in the same thread.

Just leave him alone. As long as he's in RG 90% of the CC community has someone they can pummel and win 100% of the tiem.

VikesUK
08-28-2013, 04:41 AM
montecore - does this mean the offer of free bricks to lowly syndicates in need is off?!?!

Captain Torgue
08-28-2013, 04:43 AM

You could also not have recruited DD and she would have been fine with this.

P.S
Please explain it to me one more time daddy

VikesUK
08-28-2013, 04:43 AM

It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.

Trev
08-28-2013, 04:46 AM
Again talking about Monte just like you do in every post you write. SMH lol......

Listen buddy, the player in question was not booted from FC, she left for SAS. I can't believe MT lets you have a forum account. This is just absurd! Get your facts straight before posting lies. Even trev can vouch that she left FC because they bullied her. Okay maybe he wont admit to the bully part, but he will admit she left FC on her own accord and FC member were begging for her back.

here we go with the lies.... you need to talk from fact. she was not bullied, not one board member asked her to come back. fact is she has something wrong in her head. fact is you thought you could take her last minute and hurt us,fact is we knew it ;) fact is you told lizzie you will use her for one battle 72 hours. damn i have so many facts i could give you hundreds. monte having sleepless nights!!!! in fc history we have never asked anyone to leave. lizzie told you its either her or dd, you chose dd to try and hurt fc lmao. well that didnt work did it.
bottom line is you treat you good members with disrespect. congrats.

Captain Torgue
08-28-2013, 04:53 AM
fact is she has something wrong in her head. fact is you thought you could take her last minute and hurt us,fact is we knew it ;) fact is you told lizzie you will use her for one battle 72 hours. damn i have so many facts i could give you hundreds.

FACT # Torgue loves FACTS because they are AWESOME!!!

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 04:57 AM
here we go with the lies.... you need to talk from fact. she was not bullied, not one board member asked her to come back. fact is she has something wrong in her head. fact is you thought you could take her last minute and hurt us,fact is we knew it ;) fact is you told lizzie you will use her for one battle 72 hours. damn i have so many facts i could give you hundreds. monte having sleepless nights!!!! in fc history we have never asked anyone to leave. lizzie told you its either her or dd, you chose dd to try and hurt fc lmao. well that didnt work did it.

1. We have proof showing many FC members approaching her, trev.

2. You botched her attempt at PVP not once but twice by dropping syn and hitting her, then posting on her wall to get rid of her newsfeed over and over. We have screens of FC members apologizing for that as well among other things, trev.

3. Im pretty sure she is still with us to this day and SAS will continue to dominate FC in PVP while FC says they "arent trying". We will help her get whatever placement she wants in PVP unlike some other group she was with, trev.

4. Lizzy doesn't have say in SAS1 dealings and if she didnt like what we did she could have left monday like any nice person would do, trev.

5. Bottom line trev is you are misinformed and have no idea what is really going on. You aren't very smart either because you keep egging on the people that directly effect your cost. Sure you don't care, Mr.ImRich but other members of FC do. Even CEREBUS left the game due to bad prizes and now you want to pay more for those bad prizes? trev

Yet again enjoy paying more for your #1 prize. TREV

MattThomas08
08-28-2013, 04:58 AM
SAS is always so quick to try to sway public opinion on things and they're very good at it unfortunately. They should be athletes' lawyers, they're so good at covering their screw ups.

Situation:

-Leader of SAS3 & SAS4 wholeheartedly objects to having Mrs. DD aka Succubus aka AssassinD affiliated with her. Tells SAS she will 100% leave if they add her to the group. They assure her the night before the war they will not be adding her.

Former Mrs.DD is on there, under a different name which I will not mention. She has a right to her privacy sure, but no right to be in FC. A couple other of your members are questionable as well. Again, I will not mention any names but FC knows about them.
-2 days before the war, SAS is making fun of FC for having a known cheater on their team (Mrs. DD).

-1 hour before the war, SAS accepts Mrs. DD into the group, trying to slide it by Lizzy's team without her having enough time to react.

-Lizzy does exactly what she says. She won't be affiliated with that cheater that SAS belittled 48 hours prior.

-So who made the decision? Lizzy, who made it clear where she stood, or SAS, who deceived people as per usual, took advantage of a situation, didn't care about SAS3/4 and only cared about trying to get enough IP to take down FC. Glad that worked out.

This all seems so familiar...SAS taking in known hackers and not caring about the other teams...

http://i42.tinypic.com/a17gpv.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/2yulp42.jpg

MattThomas08
08-28-2013, 05:02 AM
5. Bottom line trev is you are misinformed and have no idea what is really going on. You aren't very smart either because you keep egging on the people that directly effect your cost. Sure you don't care, Mr.ImRich but other members of FC do. Even CEREBUS left the game due to bad prizes and now you want to pay more for those bad prizes? trev

Yet again enjoy paying more for your #1 prize. TREV

Where does this ridiculous argument stem from? You don't control FC's cost. FC controls their own costs. You control their cost as much as Rogues controls your cost and the rest of the top 10 control our costs. Sure we could push the IP up to 60 mil every battle and fight over 1st every battle, but we haven't done that because we are all controlling how much we want to spend. Nobody else.

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 05:06 AM
SAS is always so quick to try to sway public opinion on things and they're very good at it unfortunately. They should be athletes' lawyers, they're so good at covering their screw ups.

Situation:

-Leader of SAS3 & SAS4 wholeheartedly objects to having Mrs. DD aka Succubus aka AssassinD affiliated with her. Tells SAS she will 100% leave if they add her to the group. They assure her the night before the war they will not be adding her.

-2 days before the war, SAS is making fun of FC for having a known cheater on their team (Mrs. DD).

-1 hour before the war, SAS accepts Mrs. DD into the group, trying to slide it by Lizzy's team without her having enough time to react.

-Lizzy does exactly what she says. She won't be affiliated with that cheater that SAS belittled 48 hours prior.

-So who made the decision? Lizzy, who made it clear where she stood, or SAS, who deceived people as per usual, took advantage of a situation, didn't care about SAS3/4 and only cared about trying to get enough IP to take down FC. Glad that worked out.

Now the famous top 3 leader that puts up 75 k ip speaks. Recently he did 300 k ip once and now he is a god.

We have fielded every statement you have made in other threads. Please take out your reading glasses MattThomas and have fun. This thread was made to help the people that were wronged by Lizzy. The whole forum knows Lizzy actually left SAS, put her people (only 20) in RG2 while she ditched them to go to RG1 and get a better prize. Please stop bringing this issue up and let us just reward the people with a good prize. Now you are making your own syndicate look bad, you don't need rastas or whatever his name is to do it for you, now you are in control! oh mighty one MattThomas

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 05:12 AM
Where does this ridiculous argument stem from? You don't control FC's cost. FC controls their own costs. You control their cost as much as Rogues controls your cost and the rest of the top 10 control our costs. Sure we could push the IP up to 60 mil every battle and fight over 1st every battle, but we haven't done that because we are all controlling how much we want to spend. Nobody else.

wow i can find so many things wrong with what you just said I dont even have to point them out, the people of the forum are logical enough to know SAS dictates what FC spends. Sounds like you just got out of bed and need a fresh cup of coffee before coming to post.

BTW RG cant beat SAS. We dare you to try. Push the score again, get burned yet again and still end up 3rd place. Then build RG3 for more exhausted players (llike RG2 aka Rogue Alliance) that you have destroyed trying to beat SAS while you put up 75 k ip and your top players put up 3 million-5 million.

montecore
08-28-2013, 06:31 AM

I fully expected Lizzy to play out the weekend with the teams as they were, and to leave Monday afternoon after prizes were awarded. I may even have a screenshot of her claiming she would do just that. No one expected her to screw over all those innocent people.

montecore
08-28-2013, 06:32 AM
montecore - does this mean the offer of free bricks to lowly syndicates in need is off?!?!

We have bricks if you need them.

VikesUK
08-28-2013, 06:36 AM
We have bricks if you need them.

Because of your posting style, I'm never sure if you are serious!

My mini is in a lowly syndicate in desperate need - please don't tease us!

montecore
08-28-2013, 06:36 AM

She said she was bullied and that is good enough for me, and quite believable based on what I hear goes on behind closed doors at Fight Club. In any case, she was unhappy and wanted a new syndicate.

We also know how proud you are of your little Fight Club spy network, including the one you planted in SAS and in the SAS chat rooms. Very sporting of you. You're like James Bond without the charm and a bottle of viagra.

The FACT is we asked Lizzy to be flexible. She said no. We asked what if it was just for a battle. She said no. We asked all kinds of hypothetical scenarios with a goal of getting her to agree, and she said no to all of them. Which is her right and frankly I respected her conviction. What I did not respect, nor expect, was for her to butcher the team 20 minutes before battle and hurt all those innocent players.

FC doesn't need to ask anyone to leave, it appears quite enough people are going broke, getting sick of the power structure, and leaving on their own.

Lizzy wasn't a "good member" because a "good member" would have never done this. Do you allow FC3 or FC4 leadership to dictate and veto any signings Fight Club wants to make?

Dipstik
08-28-2013, 06:38 AM
Was this the woman who disbanded her husband's syndicate after he was arrested for domestic abuse? If not, please fill us in on the saga of "lizzy"!

*munches popcorn*

BigMoney
08-28-2013, 06:42 AM
Was this the woman who disbanded her husband's syndicate after he was arrested for domestic abuse? If not, please fill us in on the saga of "lizzy"!

*munches popcorn*

I thought that was someone else.

montecore
08-28-2013, 06:45 AM

Situation:

This part is false. We told her the night before we weren't sure what we were going to do. We never promised her we weren't going to sign her. I was asked if we had already added her, and I said no. We were certainly hopeful of working things out with Lizzy.

And we continue to make fun of FC for having a known cheater on their team, who taught his entire syndicate to energy glitch, but of course Trev himself laughed that off as not really cheating, just a bug Gree should fix. And yes I have screenshots of that. The fact is that FC made such a compelling argument in favor of giving succubus a second chance that they convinced me. Well played, FC.

We did hope for the element of surprise. Of course Lizzy went to Fight Club or FC got info on it through their spying network so it didn't really work out that way.

She never said she wouldn't play out the weekend and leave on Monday. You seem to be falling for her utter lack of accountability, this idea that because "she warned us" ahead of time, she should be automatically forgiven for any and all actions taken in response to SAS adding a player she didn't like. It's BS. Any real leader would have played out the weekend and been a professional about it.

This all seems so familiar...SAS taking in known hackers and not caring about the other teams...

http://i42.tinypic.com/a17gpv.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/2yulp42.jpg

Why did you remove Ian's name as one of the members who signed your founding document? Why not post the document without the names redacted?

I will say, we do seem to have a very difficult time learning how important it is to have leaders you can trust running subsidiary syndicates. It seems that whenever they are led by someone who isn't trustworthy, things fall apart.

montecore
08-28-2013, 06:47 AM

Because there are two ways to play: Set an amount of IP for your team to score and let the chips fall where they may, or you can insist on first/second place at any cost. Go ahead and put up 60 million. You will see SAS put up 70 and Fight Club put up 80.

If the Rogues approach is to put up 35mm and not care if it is second, third, or fourth place, that is a different approach.

montecore
08-28-2013, 06:51 AM

*munches popcorn*

I thought that was someone else.

Completely different and unrelated situation.

Dipstik
08-28-2013, 06:54 AM

So assume some of us don't know who "lizzy" is or what she did. Fill us in.

evj
08-28-2013, 06:56 AM
SAS has spots to our abandon members in the cmk, former SAS3 and 4 syndicates.

SAS 3 and 4 are up running and feel free to pm any of SAS members in the forum and we will get u back in.

Assassins, lets have fun, gain some points and have a good time!

VikesUK
08-28-2013, 06:57 AM
Gree forum is more entertaining than the Jerry Springer show a lot of the time

DenZ1
08-28-2013, 07:33 AM
When SAS 100 is coming? Soon enough they'll battle each other for the same spots :))

SilentAssassin
08-28-2013, 07:41 AM
When SAS 100 is coming? Soon enough they'll battle each other for the same spots :))

sas1.565 coming soon!

jonnybravo2
08-28-2013, 08:03 AM

wait, theres another lizzy who screwed over ppl or her CC boyfriend?? dang this gets better and better! pass the popcorn dipstick!

MattThomas08
08-28-2013, 08:46 AM
So assume some of us don't know who "lizzy" is or what she did. Fill us in.

I thought I laid it out pretty well here

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?66006-an-offer-for-anyone-in-cmk-or-sas3-4-who-was-impacted-by-lizzy-s-decision-last-battle&p=948141&viewfull=1#post948141

MattThomas08
08-28-2013, 08:49 AM
Because there are two ways to play: Set an amount of IP for your team to score and let the chips fall where they may, or you can insist on first/second place at any cost. Go ahead and put up 60 million. You will see SAS put up 70 and Fight Club put up 80.

If the Rogues approach is to put up 35mm and not care if it is second, third, or fourth place, that is a different approach.

You're saying the same thing as me. We could easily put up 60-70-80 mil per war if we wanted to, but we choose not to because there's no reason for it. So you don't control FC's score. They choose what they want to do. You had a huge buffer over us last war. Why? Are you scared of us? It's the exact same logic as SAS as it is for FC.

Dipstik
08-28-2013, 08:50 AM
Actually, that's not at all clear.

evj
08-28-2013, 09:11 AM
SAS has spots to our abandon members in the cmk, former SAS3 and 4 syndicates.

SAS 3 and 4 are up running and feel free to pm any of SAS members in the forum and we will get u back in.

Assassins, lets have fun, gain some points and have a good time!

Over again trolls!

montecore
08-28-2013, 09:28 AM
You're saying the same thing as me. We could easily put up 60-70-80 mil per war if we wanted to, but we choose not to because there's no reason for it. So you don't control FC's score. They choose what they want to do. You had a huge buffer over us last war. Why? Are you scared of us? It's the exact same logic as SAS as it is for FC.

fear may not be the right word, but we certainly respect rogues and know what you are capable of. personally i wanted to run up the score on fc, ruin their weekend, and make them tap until the final bell. cooler heads prevailed this time.

Absolute silence
08-29-2013, 08:52 PM
I would like to set the record straight about this Lizzy matter as I was in SAS3/SAS4 when all of this happened.

(1) Lizzy only announced her intent to move to rogues2 to a select group of players. So the statement that Players in SAS3 and SAS4 supported her decision 100% is absolutely false. Only a handful of people had the insight and input into what was being planned. When the rest of us discovered what happened, we were pissed and hurt.

(2) this was not an overnight decision by Lizzy. She met with Matt Thomas several days in advance and they both plotted and planned to make this move right on the eve of the battle to hurt SAS and everyone remaining behind. Lizzy admitted she planned this for a while and was guided by Matt and other rogues when to make this move.

(3) to hide her actions she ejected all players from the syndicate chat that would oppose this move or she had no plans in moving to rogues.

(4) she concocted an outright lie that she was hacked by SAS to help motivate people to move with her to Rogues. She was never hacked or sent in a service ticket regarding being hacked. She eventually admitted this to several people. In all fairness, Lizzy was following the advice of others ( to tell everyone she was hacked, that is ) .

(5) for the past two battles , Lizzy has been one excuse after another why she has done less than the no gold / free players.... I wish rogues the best with her as she did very little leadership or points wise.

[CM]]forgetaboutit
08-30-2013, 08:52 AM
wait, theres another lizzy who screwed over ppl or her CC boyfriend?? dang this gets better and better! pass the popcorn dipstick!

I
Dipstik i want some too
But make sure you load on real butter not the yellow ur in that the theatres put on it

duckid
08-30-2013, 09:32 AM
munches on popcorn... please continue...

Joseph the broseph
08-30-2013, 10:17 AM
Fact: Any thread started by any SAS member turns into a laughable reminder of what a bunch of immature crybabies they are.

If any CMK member has an ounce of pride, they will tell SAS where to stick their nearly worthless PvP prizes.

bald zeemer
08-30-2013, 10:20 AM
You aren't very smart either because you keep egging on the people that directly effect your cost.

wow i can find so many things wrong with what you just said I dont even have to point them out, the people of the forum are logical enough to know SAS dictates what FC spends. Sounds like you just got out of bed and need a fresh cup of coffee before coming to post.

BTW RG cant beat SAS. We dare you to try. Push the score again, get burned yet again and still end up 3rd place. Then build RG3 for more exhausted players (llike RG2 aka Rogue Alliance) that you have destroyed trying to beat SAS while you put up 75 k ip and your top players put up 3 million-5 million.

characters

montecore
08-30-2013, 10:30 AM
Fact: Any thread started by any SAS member turns into a laughable reminder of what a bunch of immature crybabies they are.

If any CMK member has an ounce of pride, they will tell SAS where to stick their nearly worthless PvP prizes.

You have obviously never had the pleasure of going to one of our dinner parties.

Joseph the broseph
08-30-2013, 10:49 AM
You have obviously never had the pleasure of going to one of our dinner parties.No I haven't. I don't care for Chuck E.Cheese's.

montecore
08-30-2013, 10:52 AM
No I haven't. I don't care for Chuck E.Cheese's.

Shows what you know. They said they wouldn't let us in without children.