PDA

View Full Version : Guild Leadership Bonuses Nerfed?

Gabzor89
08-27-2013, 07:32 PM
Is it just me, or has anyone noticed this change as well? Have observed that the stats on both my accounts have reduced significantly.

Oh, or is this a general stats nerf? It applied everywhere (boss, dungeons, arena)

flchamberlain
08-27-2013, 07:34 PM
Believe I'm seeing the same (I'm on android)--my stats went down pretty much exactly as much as they would have if they'd dropped the high commander bonus from 10% to 5%.

Travers
08-27-2013, 07:36 PM
Mine has also dropped significantly. Not liking that

nachomasterx
08-27-2013, 07:43 PM
They nerfed the boosts by 50%... just in time for the final day of the epic boss. Thanks gree

sk8kidamh
08-27-2013, 07:44 PM
Is it just me, or has anyone noticed this change as well? Have observed that the stats on both my accounts have reduced significantly.

Oh, or is this a general stats nerf? It applied everywhere (boss, dungeons, arena)

Any guild master (or anyone who can read the faq), Can tell you this.

high commander: 5%
Champion/Sentinel: 7%
Master: 10%

Ziploc
08-27-2013, 07:46 PM
Confirming 10,7,5% now

Joshx135
08-27-2013, 07:47 PM
This was needed, anyone could just make their own guild and have a significant bonus in arena.

flchamberlain
08-27-2013, 07:50 PM
Mmm, definitely looks like a leadership bonus nerf--I have a secondary account I play around with on iOS. Was checking to see if I'd lost stats there and had not. Then I did something that kicked off an in-game update (same event that *seemed* like it had triggered the change on Android, but I wasn't paying attention the first time), and when that finished I'd lost stats there as well. In this case, it looks like my guild master bonus dropped from 20% or 10%.

Unresolved
08-27-2013, 07:52 PM
I approve of the change, but I wish they had told us so in the patch notes. I don't like surprises against boss level 60 >.>.

flchamberlain
08-27-2013, 07:56 PM
Agreed that it's a good change, the original values seemed pretty imbalanced. But it seems more than a little obnoxious of them to do it unannounced and in the last 24 hours of an epic boss cycle. Also would have been nice for them to do this before implementing the bonus on Android (they just added it there this weekend at the old values, and have now changed it 3ish days later to the new ones) and giving people time to get used to it. So, good change, but not at all impressed by the way they did it.

Daenerys
08-27-2013, 08:00 PM
I like the adjusted bonus (although I could have used the extra boost to try get to lvl 43 for the 1st time).

It makes the game play more balanced. Otherwise, you have all these one-player guilds, which defeats the purpose of having guilds at all.

Guild Name: Iron Throne
Guild Level: 20
5% bonus for air, spirit
4% bonus for fire, earth, water
Lvl 40+ players welcome

drhawk
08-27-2013, 08:02 PM
My game was automatically updated about 1 hour ago and immediately noticed the nerf on PvP. There goes my chance to reach lvl 43 with just 5 knights :D

Brutal1977
08-27-2013, 08:10 PM
I like the adjusted bonus (although I could have used the extra boost to try get to lvl 43 for the 1st time).

It makes the game play more balanced. Otherwise, you have all these one-player guilds, which defeats the purpose of having guilds at all.

I immediately saw the change in arena outcomes and friend battles. People I used to destroy are now losses or very close fights. Oh, they are a solo guild master now... yay.

Daenerys
08-27-2013, 08:12 PM
Agreed that it's a good change, the original values seemed pretty imbalanced. But it seems more than a little obnoxious of them to do it unannounced and in the last 24 hours of an epic boss cycle. Also would have been nice for them to do this before implementing the bonus on Android (they just added it there this weekend at the old values, and have now changed it 3ish days later to the new ones) and giving people time to get used to it. So, good change, but not at all impressed by the way they did it.

I completely agree. I think the bonus boost was too much, but it sure gave me a "hulk smash" mentality while it lasted, LOL.

Hakurou
08-27-2013, 08:19 PM
Good change. But imho the Bonus in general should be only gw-related.

~Nate~
08-27-2013, 08:22 PM
Ugggggggggggg

bentx2
08-27-2013, 08:25 PM
I like the change as well but the timing is terrible...

Gabzor89
08-27-2013, 08:32 PM
Any guild master (or anyone who can read the faq), Can tell you this.

high commander: 5%
Champion/Sentinel: 7%
Master: 10%

I am a guild master, and I can read and have gone through the FAQ, but did not find those values, so you might need to reconsider your poorly-made statement. Perhaps I am not so adept at searching for information as yourself, but if you bother to reply to a thread, at least make an effort to be polite instead of trying to be a snide troll and failing. Nevertheless, thanks for providing the desired information, and if you wish, you could make yourself more useful by pointing out where you gleaned the information from, thanks.

Thatzme
08-27-2013, 08:38 PM
I am a guild master, and I can read and have gone through the FAQ, but did not find those values, so you might need to reconsider your poorly-made statement. Perhaps I am not so adept at searching for information as yourself, but if you bother to reply to a thread, at least make an effort to be polite instead of trying to be a snide troll and failing. Nevertheless, thanks for providing the desired information, and if you wish, you could make yourself more useful by pointing out where you gleaned the information from, thanks.

What he's saying is, as GM, you can go to any member on the guild menu, click edit, and scroll up the ranks and u'll see the bonus each rank gets.

Knocknuts
08-27-2013, 08:39 PM
I am a guild master, and I can read and have gone through the FAQ, but did not find those values, so you might need to reconsider your poorly-made statement. Perhaps I am not so adept at searching for information as yourself, but if you bother to reply to a thread, at least make an effort to be polite instead of trying to be a snide troll and failing. Nevertheless, thanks for providing the desired information, and if you wish, you could make yourself more useful by pointing out where you gleaned the information from, thanks. Hello there "guild master" as you can see. if you are a guild master. you can try and attempt to make someone a sentinel/champion or a high commander through that edit button and then you can see in the special privileges that what he is saying is not poorly made statement. i am only a high commander. so i can still edit some people to high commander and see that instead of 10% it changed to 5%

Tachycardia
08-27-2013, 08:43 PM

Someone got a thesaurus for Christmas
kudos

Gabzor89
08-27-2013, 09:12 PM
What he's saying is, as GM, you can go to any member on the guild menu, click edit, and scroll up the ranks and u'll see the bonus each rank gets.

Thanks for explaining and clarifying!

Eldaran
08-27-2013, 10:38 PM
I always thought the leadership bonuses were overpowered. It's still a stupid idea to cut them down by half after they have been in the game for a while. Why did they not give a bonus to every normal guild member to correct the mistake and balance things again? Why not make many players happy instead of cutting down the leadership stats again? 5/10/15/20 or 8/12/16/20, everything would have been nicer than 0/5/7/10.
Poor planning, poorer timing and no communication.

Eunuchorn
08-27-2013, 10:41 PM
I always thought the leadership bonuses were overpowered. It's still a stupid idea to cut them down by half after they have been in the game for a while. Why did they not give a bonus to every normal guild member to correct the mistake and balance things again? Why not make many players happy instead of cutting down the leadership stats again? 5/10/15/20 or 8/12/16/20, everything would have been nicer than 0/5/7/10.

This made me lol

deathexe
08-27-2013, 10:43 PM

Giving normal members the bonuses kind of defeats the whole purpose of the guild LEADERSHIP bonus. The better fix would have been to keep this bonuses in guild wars only, while the normal bonuses you purchase would affect the whole game. However, since Gree doesn't intend to do that, I think the nerf to leadership bonuses were pretty good, at least it deters the idea of a one man guild and encourages larger guilds instead.

Thatzme
08-27-2013, 10:51 PM
This made me lol

Life and KnD are all zero sum games. It's true.

Cind3r
08-27-2013, 11:04 PM
Do these get tested before they come to us?....just when im getting use to things. Also the diff between HC/Sent/Champ/GL isnt really anything special...

"I dont alyways test my code, but when i do ITS IN PRODUCTION"

-Solo-
08-27-2013, 11:16 PM
Gree: "What's beta testing?"

Eldaran
08-27-2013, 11:23 PM
Giving normal members the bonuses kind of defeats the whole purpose of the guild LEADERSHIP bonus. The better fix would have been to keep this bonuses in guild wars only, while the normal bonuses you purchase would affect the whole game. However, since Gree doesn't intend to do that, I think the nerf to leadership bonuses were pretty good, at least it deters the idea of a one man guild and encourages larger guilds instead.

I donīt disagree with what you say, it just should have been done when the leadership bonuses came out. Leadership bonus is just a name. Call it guild bonus if you like. I still think giving out bonuses and cutting them down again is not the way it should be done, even if the game balance now is better again.

levilee
08-27-2013, 11:39 PM
Epic bosses are going to get tougher and it's bad enough in arena opponent get to hit first + what's with the high miss rate. Apparently free players gonna going to need to buy gems. Good job gree. Now I rather be in a top 100 guild than be my own guild master becos current rank high commanders and up in top guild with high bonuses = guild masters in middle guilds. Top guild let say 10%wind/10%water + 5% high commander = 25%.
Middle guild 5%wind/5%water+10% guild master = 20%. And if your in top guild u will get good guild war rewards.

Jus my 2 cents.
I would say 10% nerf for guild master is too much. It's like poor gets poorer and rich gets richer.

deathexe
08-27-2013, 11:44 PM
I donīt disagree with what you say, it just should have been done when the leadership bonuses came out. Leadership bonus is just a name. Call it guild bonus if you like. I still think giving out bonuses and cutting them down again is not the way it should be done, even if the game balance now is better again.

Well, a fix now is better than no fix at all I guess.

The main point was that your suggestion was far from valid. Your suggestion, to give a normal member an 8% boost is the equivalent of giving the whole guild a free 8% element upgrade to all elements. So essentially, they'll be giving away roughly 450mil gold worth of bonuses for free. The same applies to your suggestion of 5% to normal members. Why not just give everyone a passive 8% boost whether or not they join a guild then? Or better yet, just make the game 10% easier?

At least with the bonuses limited to only the leadership positions, it makes it sort of an incentive to help the guild more or to improve yourself so that the guild master would then go on to reward you with a leadership position.

As I mentioned previously, it would be more fair to keep the leadership bonuses in guild wars only, but that doesn't seem like Gree's intention.

Hakurou
08-27-2013, 11:45 PM
Epic bosses are going to get tougher and it's bad enough in arena opponent get to hit first + what's with the high miss rate. Apparently free players gonna going to need to buy gems. Good job gree. Now I rather be in a top 100 guild than be my own guild master becos current rank high commanders and up in top guild with high bonuses = guild masters in middle guilds. Top guild let say 10%wind/10%water + 5% high commander = 25%.
Middle guild 5%wind/5%water+10% guild master = 20%. And if your in top guild u will get good guild war rewards.

Jus my 2 cents.
I would say 10% nerf for guild master is too much. It's like poor gets poorer and rich gets richer.

You mean like in Real Life? Where those who invest more also get more out of it? Yeah, seems quite unfair to me that being a lvl1 Guild GM is no longer better than being in a high lvl guild....GREE NERF PLXX!!

/sarcasm off

drhawk
08-27-2013, 11:49 PM
Gree: "What's beta testing?"

Yeah Gree, didn't we agree all changes roll to iOS first? iOS players are the paying beta testers aren't they ? :P

Lord Of The Infernal
08-28-2013, 12:02 AM
Thank thread starter for the information.

I updated today was not sure about what the new update is all
Well is a great update seriously i love it's even i am a GC in my guild, claps to GREE

Eldaran
08-28-2013, 12:25 AM
Well, a fix now is better than no fix at all I guess.

The main point was that your suggestion was far from valid. Your suggestion, to give a normal member an 8% boost is the equivalent of giving the whole guild a free 8% element upgrade to all elements. So essentially, they'll be giving away roughly 450mil gold worth of bonuses for free. The same applies to your suggestion of 5% to normal members. Why not just give everyone a passive 8% boost whether or not they join a guild then? Or better yet, just make the game 10% easier?

At least with the bonuses limited to only the leadership positions, it makes it sort of an incentive to help the guild more or to improve yourself so that the guild master would then go on to reward you with a leadership position.

As I mentioned previously, it would be more fair to keep the leadership bonuses in guild wars only, but that doesn't seem like Gree's intention.

I see your point as far as normal gameplay (locations, bosses) is concerned. There it's a difference between making it more difficult for the leaders or easier for normal members. For guild wars, arena and incentives inside the guild its just the correlation between the bonuses that counts, though. If the normal member has 5% and the HC 10% it's almost the same as 0 to 5. Guild bonuses would still be valid, too.

-Solo-
08-28-2013, 12:28 AM
If the normal member has 5% and the HC 10% it's almost the same as 0 to 5. Guild bonuses would still be valid, too.

No, because it scales more with higher stats on armor and higher %. 10% down to 5% for HC was a big nerf. Almost 300 in stats, depending on armor. You aren't going to get the same stat nerf if it was 10%->5% or 5%->0%.

deathexe
08-28-2013, 12:36 AM
I see your point as far as normal gameplay (locations, bosses) is concerned. There it's a difference between making it more difficult for the leaders or easier for normal members. For guild wars, arena and incentives inside the guild its just the correlation between the bonuses that counts, though. If the normal member has 5% and the HC 10% it's almost the same as 0 to 5. Guild bonuses would still be valid, too.

I don't think to do. The fact that it applies to all aspects of gameplay defeats the whole purpose of your suggestion. The fact that you said that having a 5% bonus for a normal member and 10% bonus for HCs is the same as having 0% for normal members and 5% for HCs, in the context of arena and guild wars, then the only thing it would affect would be epic bosses and normal adventure maps. So basically the only thing giving the whole guild the leadership bonus would change would be making the game easier for everyone in general, and therefore there would essentially be no difference then just nerfing the epic boss and adventure maps.

Eldaran
08-28-2013, 12:38 AM
No, because it scales more with higher stats on armor and higher %. 10% down to 5% for HC was a big nerf. Almost 300 in stats, depending on armor. You aren't going to get the same stat nerf if it was 10%->5% or 5%->0%.
No disagreement there. I said almost :)
Lost 10% myself

Archetype
08-28-2013, 12:42 AM
I'm a guild master and i didn't know that there's a boost if you have higher rank in guild until i read this. I don't mind about this update because it makes pvp more balance and fair for other non-gm or non-sentinel/champ in guilds.
Good update i guess while disappointed i cant dominate as much anymore lol.

Thatzme
08-28-2013, 12:46 AM

I'm going to call u out on this. All I read from your posts, is just an excuse for you to preserve ur bonuses relative to epic bosses, etc. Instead of nerfing bonuses, u have been calling for a raise in stats across the board even for members just so the current bonuses can be preserved for your story/epic bosses needs.

Stooboot
08-28-2013, 01:04 AM
Yea because it makes absolutely no sense for one player to get more bonus than another just because they have been promoted to a higher rank you can be a commander and donate the most gold and spend gems in war and have a guild master we doesent spend or contribute and they get more rewards. It made no sense

King Mark
08-28-2013, 01:15 AM
Whoahh! What madness is this!?! LOL! This sucks as I stole the GM position from my baby knight for the boost, then it got nerfed. T_T The baby guild only has 2% elemental bonus, so good luck to me, hahaha!

Kidding aside, the nerf was done to make Epic bosses more difficult, since a lot of you guys keep saying it's been easy sailing when they've implemented the Leadership Boosts (Aside from being GW related). At least this is how I see it. More difficult boss, players get less rewards, players are forced to use/spend on gems = profit for Gree. It's business after all ^^

Well, like I said in our K&D chat room, whatever rocks Gree's boat, LOL! Am I affected? Sure, but I won't stress myself with this. Let's just all have fun!

Cheers!

deathexe
08-28-2013, 01:20 AM
Yea because it makes absolutely no sense for one player to get more bonus than another just because they have been promoted to a higher rank you can be a commander and donate the most gold and spend gems in war and have a guild master we doesent spend or contribute and they get more rewards. It made no sense

Then join another guild if you aren't happy with your guild master. Being a guild master is a hard enough job having to manage a guild and making decisions and all. The bonuses for HCs, GCs and GCs roles are given to members based on either how they do in the guild as a contributer, or to optimize their armors during guild wars. Furthermore, if GMs don't have a stat bonus during guild wars, then the additional points they give for beating them would be a giveaway. Same thinf for sentinels. If they don't have a bonus when defending the guild, then the whole guild wars system would definitely be flawed.

Bearsuo
08-28-2013, 04:26 AM

Holmes you in a bad guild.

Bearsuo
08-28-2013, 04:28 AM
I'm going to call u out on this. All I read from your posts, is just an excuse for you to preserve ur bonuses relative to epic bosses, etc. Instead of nerfing bonuses, u have been calling for a raise in stats across the board even for members just so the current bonuses can be preserved for your story/epic bosses needs.

Dude. It's not like Gree is going to make the epic bosses harder if we all get an 8% bonus. You remember two months ago when they said, "Not enough people are getting free gems and DPC keys! Nerf everything!!!!" And then they did?

Wait, no, the exact opposite is what happened, that's right.

Sakino
08-28-2013, 04:39 AM
This is simple a fine update. I'm a guild master and i was wanting this downgrade in stats. The leaderboards were becoming full of guild masters and one man guilds, this was boring.

EljayK
08-28-2013, 05:14 AM
I won't be able to hit 51 this week with the "nerf" despite it looking like clear sailing immediately before. Honestly not worried. I'll still hit 43. I got my first 43 immediately after the updates. It took me a long time to get there. I made a LOT of mistakes before finding the forums. I played casually before meeting all you guys. Now I really enjoy keeping up with it all.

A bonus nerf isn't going to change that. I'm a GM and I saw a pretty dramatic drop in stats, and I'd be happier with another drop if they decided to make the bonus ONLY for guild wars. My guild has been focusing on boosting elemental bonuses since the last war, and I'm glad we have been.

Bring on a real test from the next boss!

(also. How hilarious would it be if the next boss was super powered and fire/water. [again])

Eldaran
08-28-2013, 05:34 AM

I donīt understand why you would do that. :confused:

Would I have liked to keep my bonus? Sure, why should I deny it. I donīt think I am the only one.
Do I think I get it back posting here? lol, I donīt believe in miracles

deathexe
08-28-2013, 05:50 AM

Would I have liked to keep my bonus? Sure, why should I deny it. I donīt think I am the only one.

The whole point was that your suggestion and the justification behind it wasn't very valid.

Thatzme
08-28-2013, 06:22 AM

Everyone has selfish agendas. There is no such thing as altruism. What makes politicians so good at what they do is they at least make the effort to package their agendas nicely, make it seem like a noble/worthy cause and then attempt to implement/suggest changes that seem feasible and acceptable in the public's eye.

I have my own selfish reason for rebutting you - my need to pick a fight, my need to latch onto any contentious point and start a war if I have to. I have no doubts abt ur selfish agenda. I'm sure everyone would love to keep the bonuses; those who proclaim they welcome this change, inc myself, should dig deep within their hearts and find that there is that shred of hope that the bonus would stay. Men lie to themselves the most.

Why am I picking on what you posted - i'd rather you have come clean at the start and be like "+#*}^{+ Gree restore GM bonus to 20%!!!!!" Instead you came across so clearly as someone desperate to preserve that bonus, it was oozing all over. Yet u were trying hard to conceal that selfish agenda. I'd have let it past if you had put in good suggestions to at least make it seem like u gave careful thoughts to this - instead a ridiculous 5/10/15/20 or 8/12/16/20. I bet even now you are scratching ur head why people would find it ridiculous.

To conclude, firstly you didn't have the balls to admit ur selfish agenda at the beginning, and secondly, ur feeble attempt to use those ridiculous suggestions to hide ur agenda has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Eldaran
08-28-2013, 08:11 AM
Everyone has selfish agendas. There is no such thing as altruism.

So you discovered my dark, selfish and sneaky agenda from my posts, when I was trying to get some personal advantage in K&D, convincing GREE may be to hand out the bonus again? Or just pretending to support that the bonuses are more equal, just in a different way?
lol
While I admire such insight, I am afraid I am not interested to continue these kind of exchanges. I prefer arguments. Or may be just some friendly words in the posts between K&D players. That would be nice, too. These I have missed in your posts as far as my posts were concerned. Sorry, I bothered you with mine. Donīt be disappointed when you find this is my last reply in this thread.

Gabzor89
08-28-2013, 08:26 AM
Whoahh! What madness is this!?! LOL! This sucks as I stole the GM position from my baby knight for the boost, then it got nerfed. T_T The baby guild only has 2% elemental bonus, so good luck to me, hahaha!

Kidding aside, the nerf was done to make Epic bosses more difficult, since a lot of you guys keep saying it's been easy sailing when they've implemented the Leadership Boosts (Aside from being GW related). At least this is how I see it. More difficult boss, players get less rewards, players are forced to use/spend on gems = profit for Gree. It's business after all ^^

Well, like I said in our K&D chat room, whatever rocks Gree's boat, LOL! Am I affected? Sure, but I won't stress myself with this. Let's just all have fun!

Cheers!

I like your positive attitude!

I personally play games for leisure and enjoyment, so I just chew everything that Gree throws my way, and like you say, don't get stressed over it. I find it ironic that many people play games, but instead of deriving pleasure from it, seem to end up being frustrated and annoyed because of it.

Of course I understand it's a different story if you've spent money and felt you've been cheated, but I'm not in that boat so I won't touch on that. I just want to say thanks for the spenders, that we free players have a free game to play (and for those playing it free, we could try and enjoy it, or find another game)

Anyhow, the general mood on the forums seems to be filled with negative energy, so I just want to say, cheer up people!

michwlvrins
08-28-2013, 08:53 AM
Oh boy. Here we go. Another rainbow room pile-on. All hail the rainbow room. They r sooooo smart.

/sarcasm now off

NickkyDC
08-28-2013, 09:00 AM
Idk makes it more fair, but i did enjoy the bossing with it.... It was nice:/

Musketeer
08-28-2013, 10:49 AM
Everyone has selfish agendas. There is no such thing as altruism.

If you count feeling comfortable with yourself and your relationships with others as a selfish agenda then I agree with the above.

Eunuchorn
08-28-2013, 12:19 PM
If you count feeling comfortable with yourself and your relationships with others as a selfish agenda then I agree with the above.

There's no such thing as right or wrong, only different levels of comfort.
Being comfortable w/ yourself & in your relationships w/ others is the #1 outcome from leading a selfish agenda.

That being said, there are so many 12 year old crybabies in this game that obviously haven't ever played *real* MMOs & don't know what a real nerf is or how the real world works.

Sakino
08-28-2013, 02:31 PM
There's no such thing as right or wrong, only different levels of comfort.
Being comfortable w/ yourself & in your relationships w/ others is the #1 outcome from leading a selfish agenda.

That being said, there are so many 12 year old crybabies in this game that obviously haven't ever played *real* MMOs & don't know what a real nerf is or how the real world works.

In poor world, a time the 12 year etc etc tastes the "power" of those 20% bonus, they feel very bad about loosing it and climb on mirros to get the bonus that made them look "powah". Poor guys. Wasted 300k gold on a guild that now is useless...

PB_Buncil
08-29-2013, 12:40 AM
I am in full support of raw power, I do not need and depend on slight bonus to kill.

GREE please remove leadership guild rank bonus, set all to 0, except in GW fight.

I LIKE RAW-----
Dont be a shi shi and be depended by bonus to kill....

Korner
08-29-2013, 12:55 AM
Awww iīve seen it today.... omfg... thx gree!!!!

Bryanv2
08-29-2013, 05:08 PM
Ah yea I've noticed. Oh well, it was overpowered tbh. Good change (Its all over the board anyways, so Arena's won't be affected)

Djarni
08-30-2013, 12:36 AM
I noticed the change right away in the normal boss fights and was a little confused. Didn't worry too much about the whole thing but still bothered why there was a difference. After digging around discovered inte guild the decreased leadership bonuses. And the "AHA" light went on. Mystery solved! Went back to playing and enjoying the game.

Changes always come and some times the changes are good and other times they are not so good. That is what game playing (and life) is about, rolling with the changes and enjoying the ride.

As to the best bonus structure and the amount of the bonus and the reason for the change we all have an opinion each with some validity to it and some more reasonable than others but it is all just our own opinion. Just like what colour is the best? We all have a favourite and we all don't have the same favourite.

However, my issue with the whole situation was the lack of communication about the change. I hate to be moving along and all of a sudden notice a difference and say WTF? It is much nicer knowing about the change and when you notice the difference be able say, "ah, I know what caused that." but at the end of the day you still just have to roll with it.

BTW don't always assume that changes made by Gree is for the purpose of fleecing you from your money. Yes they have a business to run but they also are providing games that they hope are enjoyable to players both new and old alike. Besides you don't have to pay anything to Gree to enjoy the game. And if you do not enjoy playing the game, then "Why are you playing?"

FYI yes I am a guild master of a healthy sized guild. The change did not affect the way I play the game.

Djarni
Lvl: 100+
Guild: The Tribe