PDA

View Full Version : 8/27/13: iOS Issues (LTQ/ Banking/ Crashes)

CJ54
08-27-2013, 06:38 PM
Hello All,

We wanted to let you know that we are aware of the issues being reported with the new data/build of Crime City iOS. Our team is working on this now, and we will have things resolved as soon as possible. We will provide updates in this thread as more information becomes available. Thank you for your patience.

out of names
08-27-2013, 06:39 PM
Finally, thx cj

KillaJackz
08-27-2013, 06:41 PM
Thank you for this! Maybe the people will stop consistently posting the same things over and over again now,

DoubleR7
08-27-2013, 06:42 PM
Thank you for this! Maybe the people will stop consistently posting the same things over and over again now,

One would think...

Deuces914135880
08-27-2013, 06:49 PM
Thank you for letting us know. even though its not fixed yet a simple "we know whats going on and we are working on it" is good to see

mk9252
08-27-2013, 06:52 PM
Cool, game was down i had to actually do work at work and this ltq is and has been completely f*cked from the start... Is there another "were sorry" quest to come?

KillaJackz
08-27-2013, 06:53 PM
CJ54 is there a way that you can mass message this? I don't think people pay attention to the stickied threads since there are so many. I like to skip past the stickies. Could you mass message people to check this out because 5 views doesn't convince me enough people have seen this.

KillaJackz
08-27-2013, 06:54 PM
Cool, game was down i had to actually do work at work and this ltq is and has been completely f*cked from the start... Is there another "were sorry" quest to come?

I'd say you should check the forum rules bro. Stars, symbols and replacement letters in curse words isn't allowed. Not saying I'm pleased with my game right now, but you can see that they are working on it.

CJ54
08-27-2013, 06:57 PM
CJ54 is there a way that you can mass message this? I don't think people pay attention to the stickied threads since there are so many. I like to skip past the stickies. Could you mass message people to check this out because 5 views doesn't convince me enough people have seen this.

I should've gone with my initial title idea, which was "EVERYTHING IS BROKEN. WE'RE ON IT". That probably would be a better attention-getter (and fairly accurate).

Chica
08-27-2013, 06:58 PM
Change the thread name lol would lighten the mood a bit :-P

KillaJackz
08-27-2013, 06:59 PM
Lol! Glad that administrators can have a sense of humor at a time like this.

cwracing
08-27-2013, 07:03 PM
Im glad to see you are attempting to fix this asap, just thought in case it was missed and since everyone seems to have the issues after updating, I have not updated mine and still have pretty well all the issues mentioned.
Not sure if that can help track anything down but I think that kind of eliminates the update as the only cause since I havent installed it.

mk9252
08-27-2013, 07:21 PM
I'd say you should check the forum rules bro. Stars, symbols and replacement letters in curse words isn't allowed. Not saying I'm pleased with my game right now, but you can see that they are working on it.

Read a forums rules.. Really? Never am i that bored

Mrbojangles155
08-27-2013, 07:25 PM
Yeah the update isn't the issue. I believe it was the ltq data. Everything was fine and then the ltq started and I wasn't seeing splash screens for weapons and you get them like every 4th level which is horrible in itself and it keeps making me redo the ltq and it uncollects buildings for me. I don't bank anyway but I tried and it let me. This was all before the update and same thing after. Nice update by the way. Can't wait to so some syndicate challenges :D just need some creative boosts we can buy. Sitting on a couple billion in the bank with no way of getting the cash out

KillaDon
08-27-2013, 07:28 PM
Thank you Cj

Smallestelf
08-27-2013, 07:38 PM
Love to see you guys on it, thanks CJ, just out of curiosity are you going to have those features available on android too (being able to see the total donations etc)?

dr007
08-27-2013, 07:39 PM
My game was fine until now. I haven't updated but now it's broken. Nothing works. Oh well! I guess it's good
night. Lol

in-game j
08-27-2013, 07:45 PM
will you be returning our gold for the LTQ that did not register but still used the gold and experience?

cwracing
08-27-2013, 08:54 PM
So mine seems to be working now but my stats are all over the place.

Rudd
08-27-2013, 09:28 PM
So mine seems to be working now but my stats are all over the place.

When you attack or rob is it displaying your correct stats then?

hanzie80
08-28-2013, 12:19 AM
After the last update (today) i can't move my hood! The buttons work but can't go from one end to the other end of my hood! Havo to puch realy hard on the screen than it is possible ( a little bit)

LegoCity
08-28-2013, 02:15 AM
After the last update (today) i can't move my hood! The buttons work but can't go from one end to the other end of my hood! Havo to puch realy hard on the screen than it is possible ( a little bit)

I got the same problem after updated

kuksluk
08-28-2013, 02:52 AM
Maybe this was already reported, but seems all units from the LTQ has gone missing.

I'm down 10-20k in stats and can't find any of the items up until Raid Kevlar Vest which was the last item I earned yesterday.

Coconut
08-28-2013, 03:54 AM
Hey CJ . I just updated my game but I still got no showing of any LTQ prize ?

kuksluk
08-28-2013, 04:31 AM
LTQ prizes and stats are back up. Thank you!

eNtroX
08-28-2013, 05:33 AM
Is it solved now?

LegoCity
08-28-2013, 06:25 AM
Is it solved now?

NO. I could only del cc and reinstall a previous version 3.6.1 from my itunes (latest backup i got).

CJ can you provide a 3.7.1 ios ipa for us to download, i just wish I never updated it

Thanks

Rodney26
08-28-2013, 10:12 AM
Everything seems to work other then when you go to rob a hood with alot of buildings it freezes up and you can't move around.

My2cents
08-28-2013, 10:53 AM
Everything seems to work other then when you go to rob a hood with alot of buildings it freezes up and you can't move around.

My hood is still very slow, but I wonder if it's all the decorations I have. If that's the case then I'm okay with it if when people come to rob me they can't move around.

Elzo
08-28-2013, 11:10 AM
After seeing some print screens of the new update, it seems that they have really listened to some of the ideas like the donation logs for cash and bricks.

Looks nice! and I am verry curious about the new stuff comming our way like Syndicate Points and Tokens! :D

Can't wait! :D

CCK-buttsy
08-28-2013, 01:00 PM
My hood is still very slow, but I wonder if it's all the decorations I have. If that's the case then I'm okay with it if when people come to rob me they can't move around.could i have your 2 cents pls

The Fonz
08-28-2013, 01:28 PM
My hood is still very slow, but I wonder if it's all the decorations I have. If that's the case then I'm okay with it if when people come to rob me they can't move around.
Possibly, but if you didn't experience slowdown before the update, then the slow navigation issue around one's hood is still a lingering issue (I know it is on my iOS device). There's no movement lag when I visit any of my rivals' hoods, just within mine.

TheOracle
08-28-2013, 01:42 PM
I'm having our engineers look into the lag issues. Seems to be only happening in players' hoods. Hopefully it's a simple fix. Sorry for all the issues guys.

punawa
08-28-2013, 01:54 PM
I haven't updated yet cause of all the issues written by players. Is it more or less fixed now?

Joe bananas
08-28-2013, 10:10 PM
Still no better. Can't move around my hood. Takes 15 mins to collect from my buildings. Painfull. You guys see any light at the end of the tunnel yet?

Edit: iPhone 4S running 6.1

Edit 2: thanks other posters, glad to hear still not fixed for others too. Well.... You know what I mean :-)

My2cents
08-28-2013, 11:09 PM
Still incredibly slow for me as well.

mysteryliner
08-29-2013, 01:22 AM
Haven't read through all comments, so I don't know if it has been reported.But after the upgrade I now have trouble with:- the boss isn't spawning.- The new LTQ building was being build before the upgrade, now the building is no longer building (gone), and so is the money I put into it!!!

LegoCity
08-29-2013, 02:20 AM
I asked few others and the lagging/freeze problem happen to all poeple with ip4/4s and ios5.1.x (dont know ios6.x yet). Hope this might help.

LongFingers
08-29-2013, 04:02 AM
Ipad Ios 5.1.1 here with CC HD version
I cant kill Any boss, doesnt trigger for me (attacking and doing jobs to wake up this lazy boss)
Game crashes all the time
Too slow
Cant do every job in ltq, when i tab goal games crashes
If i rob someone games crahes
I try to attack someone rival, boss dont appear ( i reveive splash screenshot of boss event and boss event is in my goals)

I updated game, deleted app and installed again HD version, again and again
I installed normal version too
I deleted Crime City HD profile too

Some tickets sended...
Gree, please check my tickets and resolve my issues, I want to play again as before this ios update

Joe bananas
08-29-2013, 04:52 AM
I also have cc hd on ipad running 6.1.3. Running fine after update... Well boss took unusually long time to initially activate and now it can take up to 30 seconds after a rob for the boss to show his face.

DenZ1
08-29-2013, 07:39 AM
Are we going to have an extension for this LTQ as most had to redo some levels several times which delayed progress significantly?
Thanks.

ablankone
08-29-2013, 07:28 PM
Still no fix to the speed issue. And, surprise, surprise, not even a semi-reassuring "we're still working on it" message from anyone at Gree. This is a substandard to put it mildly.

Furthermore, what's with the name used for the latest Beat the Elite? Hyman Schwartz? Is this supposed to be funny, intelligent or witty? Are we all supposed to laugh at your ingenuity? I would if the game was working properly. But all you do is portray yourselves as moronic, naive snots - you also convey a double standard. Someone gets banned for using the word 'flatulence' and yet you throw out a curly pube that just says to us "hey guys, we dun give a rat's azz about you"... yeah, we're the idiots I know.

Gree - what's wrong with you?! If I ran my business like you run yours I'd be collecting unemployment benefits by now.Seems like you're going in that direction anyway judging by your financials over the last 4 quarters.

And you know what? If you went out of business... you'd be doing everyone here a great favour. You'd be missed for about 24 hours.

I used to love this game when it ran smoothly. And before the push for revenue pushed you to pushing out even more LTQ's. "Then don't do them" you say?... ah, we do them out of a sense of obligation to our teams - not because we love the volume or repetitiveness of them. That's the kind of nice, supportive, responsible people we are. Why don't you do the same for us?

You know what? CC's negatives are now outweighing the positives. You are falling apart and have been for some time now. I continued on the assumption that glitches would be fixed, servers turbo-boosted, communications increased and so on. What a Hyman I was to think this.

Help me out by banning me. I don't give a monkeys. Nor do you. I'll spend my money on ice creams.

CATFACE
08-29-2013, 10:28 PM
Hahaha what an amazing rant. And one I agree with 100%

CATFACE
08-29-2013, 10:38 PM
I don't agree with you using 'flatulence' against them tho, apparently it's a known side effect for taking it up the bum.

(BF) Tuna
08-30-2013, 03:46 AM
@Cj45... Same crap on Android is happening too. Particularly collecting from buildings