PDA

View Full Version : issues with CC update: version 3.8

Deuces914135880
08-27-2013, 06:33 PM
A new update was released a litte while ago for ios devices. It does not appear to have come out for android yet.
Players who have updated are experiencing a lot of issues with the game. to give Gree some spesific feedback lets make a list for them of what problems we are having so that they can fix this asap.
Im on android so I need feedback from you to know what problems you are experiencing.
Edit: it appers players with version 3.7.1 also are experiencing problems.

what has been reported this far:
-significant drop in attack and defense stats
-profile shows that the player is without syndicate and no syndicate bonuses is shown
-when clicking "syndicate" from the menu some report it is just stuck loading and some say they can get into the syndicate menu like normal
-rival list doesnt load
-cant deposit or withdraw money from bank
-signing in to the game takes a long time and doesnt always work
-Player comments are gone

any other problems?
be sure to include what version, build and dataset you have when you post info about a glitch, it helps the developers.

JessieAllen33
08-27-2013, 06:36 PM
I can say that these problems started before the update. I just updated and the problems have went away. I recieved update at 9eastern pm, but the problems started at 4eastern pm. Just saying I don't believe it's the update.

CJ54
08-27-2013, 06:37 PM
It's not just 3.8, players on 3.7.1 are also reporting in with some of the same issues. We're sorting it all out right now.

EDIT: Good list though, that about covers the reports.

Deuces914135880
08-27-2013, 06:37 PM
Gree replied to the other thread about this.

Hey everybody.

Our engineers are currently looking into this issue. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Hoping we can deploy a fix soon for this.
and yes I know there is another thread out about the problems however some people seem incapable of creating a thread with concrete and accurate info and giving it a decent thread title. Its important that the developers are getting accurate and precise info about exactly what is wrong so they they are able to swiftly check it our and fix it. therefore Ill update the main post with the specific problems people are experiencing

Deuces914135880
08-27-2013, 06:42 PM
It's not just 3.8, players on 3.7.1 are also reporting in with some of the same issues. We're sorting it all out right now.

EDIT: Good list though, that about covers the reports.
Sorry I didnt know that. I knew that with the LTQ there where issues with people not recieving the display of the rewards they where getting but I assumed that got fixed in the new dataset realesed shortly after. and that all these other problems occured along with the appstore update of the game udating it to version 3.8.
I still havent heard of anyone having these problems with version 3.7.1 yet though and personally I havent updated the game and I dont have the gltiches. Im not saying it to correct you, I just try to give you as much information as possible so its easier for you guys to fix the glitches :)
Like I said earlier Ill update the main post with whatever new information that comes from the replies.
also a syndicate member of mine deleted and reinstalled the game, that didnt fix it. he tried doing it a second time, and that actually fixed it. so now its working for him. I know you advice not to do that but maybe that information will be of use to you as well..

Deuces914135880
08-27-2013, 07:42 PM
We've identified what's causing the issue (some stuff with character encoding, which is causing the server to reject commands the app it sending it - long story).

Debug and repair work ongoing.

2 members who have been experienced the problems just rebooted and everything works fine for them now