PDA

View Full Version : Bring the LEs back GREE?

Evil Mastermind
08-27-2013, 05:50 PM
GREE, why don't you bring back all of the previously released LE money buildings? Put them back in the store, but this time you should put a gold price tag on them. This allows newcomers to acquire them and at the same time puts more coins in your pocket. Sounds like a possible win-win to me.

Evil M. ;)

Powerbang
08-27-2013, 05:52 PM
Eww. Would rather earn them lol. no need for ANOTHER revenue stream...

They already are monetizing 74 different channels in MW.

killahoss
08-27-2013, 06:35 PM
Hey Hey...take it easy with all that gold price tag stuff..If they wanna up the in game cash charge on these certain buildings..fine...no need to make new players use gold on buildings that others used game cash on....Or, not worry about past buildings and focus on future LEs and getting them out on schedule with Le unit sets...
GREE, why don't you bring back all of the previously released LE money buildings? Put them back in the store, but this time you should put a gold price tag on them. This allows newcomers to acquire them and at the same time puts more coins in your pocket. Sounds like a possible win-win to me.

Evil M. ;)

Evil Mastermind
08-27-2013, 06:37 PM
Hey hey hey. Just trying to help my friends at GREE ;)

Snipey
08-27-2013, 08:19 PM
I like alot of your ideas but not this one. LE,Limited edition... This would Ruin the rarity and just allow people who spend big bucks to have even more if they don't already have it. Back when the AC came out vault limit was 10m and people's IPH were lower, it was a challenge to get it.

Machine Gun
08-27-2013, 08:36 PM
Hey hey hey. Just trying to help my friends at GREE ;)

You don't have no mates at gree, get a life ffs your boring.

Machine Gun
08-27-2013, 08:40 PM
Yet another cringeworthy thread from the OP

Dom3
08-28-2013, 05:18 AM
or release some LE buildings that were of similar stats to the first ones..
We've had about 5 LE's that had a starting price of under 100 mil.

Snipe
08-28-2013, 07:24 AM
We need a water LE building. And maybe a weekly collect....

Snipe
08-28-2013, 07:24 AM
How about an LE gold mine?

Sgt Squirrel
08-28-2013, 08:17 AM
I like alot of your ideas but not this one. LE,Limited edition... This would Ruin the rarity and just allow people who spend big bucks to have even more if they don't already have it. Back when the AC came out vault limit was 10m and people's IPH were lower, it was a challenge to get it.

Snipey I would simply think of this as "Limited Edition Cash Event" as opposed to the implied limited edition forever.

jchow69
08-28-2013, 08:33 AM

Evil M. ;)

Love dat idea, though I'm gonna have to work tirelessly at Tapjoy to earn my gold. Da first building I'd save up for is da Arctic Oil Rig, lol.

mistergreen
08-28-2013, 09:21 AM
What part of "Limited" don't you understand?

King Dante!
08-28-2013, 09:33 AM
Man, some of you guys have the dumbest ideas lol

Evil Mastermind
08-28-2013, 09:36 AM
What part of "Limited" don't you understand?

I understand it just fine. I also understand that you have nothing of value to add but to try and make yourself look witty on an Internet forum. If you want to troll, go to the CC forum as you will have plenty of friends like yourself there.

I have all the LEs so this doesn't benefit me one way or the other. Just throwing out an idea. Just because someone posts an idea that you don't like or that you disagree with doesn't give you the right to be a jackwipe. Thanks for stopping by and bumping my thread. ;)

Evil Mastermind
08-28-2013, 09:40 AM
Man, some of you guys have the dumbest ideas lol

Oh no :( I had so wished for your approval...whatever your name is but don't really care to know! LMAO

jchow69
08-28-2013, 09:40 AM
I understand it just fine. I also understand that you have nothing of value to add but to try and make yourself look witty on an Internet forum. If you want to troll, go to the CC forum as you will have plenty of friends like yourself there.

I have all the LEs so this doesn't benefit me one way or the other. Just throwing out an idea. Just because someone posts an idea that you don't like or that you disagree with doesn't give you the right to be a jackwipe. Thanks for stopping by and bumping my thread. ;)

Well said. The two year anniversary is coming up in December, so looking forward to another LE building as well as another unit.

SPARKS
08-28-2013, 09:47 AM
lim·it·ed
[lim-i-tid] Show IPA

adjective
confined within limits; restricted or circumscribed: a limited space; limited resources.

Government . restricted with reference to governing powers by limitations prescribed in laws and in a constitution, as in limited monarchy; limited government .

characterized by an inability to think imaginatively or independently; lacking originality or scope; narrow: a rather limited intelligence.

I've been playing for almost 2 years and couldn't afford the anniversary centers, artic ice rigs, or Alexandria's villas. You can't have your cake and eat it to. Find another topic to post on.

Evil Mastermind
08-28-2013, 09:47 AM
Well said. The two year anniversary is coming up in December, so looking forward to another LE building as well as another unit.

I could be mistaken but I doubt there will be a 2nd anniversary building considering they run LEs every month. Likely just a unit.

Mastert55
08-28-2013, 09:53 AM

Evil M. ;)

I myself would easily pay 200 gold for an old LE building. I missed out on the first 2 but I only got one of the Alexandria Villa's. that is a fantastic idea. Please do this Gree!!!!!

Evil Mastermind
08-28-2013, 09:53 AM
lim·it·ed
[lim-i-tid] Show IPA

adjective
confined within limits; restricted or circumscribed: a limited space; limited resources.

Government . restricted with reference to governing powers by limitations prescribed in laws and in a constitution, as in limited monarchy; limited government .

characterized by an inability to think imaginatively or independently; lacking originality or scope; narrow: a rather limited intelligence.

I've been playing for almost 2 years and couldn't afford the anniversary centers, artic ice rigs, or Alexandria's villas. You can't have your cake and eat it to. Find another topic to post on.

I know what it means. I am an educated individual. Apparently you don't live in the real world. How many times has McDonalds brought back the SAME nasty McRib sandwich on a "limited" time basis? Just because its advertised as "limited" doesn't mean it has to fall under the strictest term of the definition. Look at all the "Limited" Edition units that people paid gold for in MW that were so easily reused in the LTQs. Don't try to make yourself look intelligent by regurgitating Wiki-definitions. It's not working. Lol!

jchow69
08-28-2013, 10:06 AM
I would save up some 100 gold or something for an old LE building. I wanna increase my IPH so bad, lol.

Commander Bryan
08-29-2013, 03:06 AM
Maybe bring them back for a special event for like 5 days or something?

I'd love to be able to get a second Tatra and a Curragah or two. I couldn't afford anything until the very end with the Tatra. Now I can get 2 LE's (if they're not too, too expensive) with my 820,000 iph.

sraghav42
08-29-2013, 05:14 AM
Whats the point of bringing old LE's back when we are getting new le building's for every BFC.

psuengineer
08-29-2013, 05:24 AM
The first LE building I have is the TATRA, so I'm definitely someone who would benefit from bringing them back. That said, I am ok with leaving them as truly limited. I have gotten 2 LE's of every building since Tatra and I run into a lot of people who don't have what I have at my level. I do like the advantage of having a relatively high IPH for my level and since I had to raid and expose myself like a madman to get them, I would want others to have to do the same rather than just put down some gold and get them with little to no risk.

Just my 2 cents not that it's worth that much.

Evil Mastermind
08-29-2013, 06:53 AM
Whats the point of bringing old LE's back when we are getting new le building's for every BFC.

None of the new ones have the same earning capability as the Anniversey Center, Arctic Mining Rig, or Alexandria Villa.

Evil Mastermind
08-29-2013, 06:54 AM
The first LE building I have is the TATRA, so I'm definitely someone who would benefit from bringing them back. That said, I am ok with leaving them as truly limited. I have gotten 2 LE's of every building since Tatra and I run into a lot of people who don't have what I have at my level. I do like the advantage of having a relatively high IPH for my level and since I had to raid and expose myself like a madman to get them, I would want others to have to do the same rather than just put down some gold and get them with little to no risk.

Just my 2 cents not that it's worth that much.

Valid points.

SGT Rud
08-29-2013, 08:35 AM
Evil, what happened to your thread with all your ideas in it?

08-29-2013, 01:03 PM
I garentee u if tbe did come back for the anniversary or some thing they will definitely cost more than any other gold building u can buy now

08-29-2013, 01:05 PM
Not complaining at all though I would buy the first 3 I missed no matter what the coast

Evil Mastermind
08-29-2013, 01:09 PM
Evil, what happened to your thread with all your ideas in it?

It's still around.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?61123-GREE-Sticky-This-The-LIST

Mcdoc
08-29-2013, 01:30 PM
I myself would easily pay 200 gold for an old LE building. I missed out on the first 2 but I only got one of the Alexandria Villa's. that is a fantastic idea. Please do this Gree!!!!!

The reason I "Dont" have the Arctic Driller is because my IPH was so low at that time along with my low vault - I would have had to buy 2 Vaults of Cash - yes - $200 - for each Driller. That being the case - 200 Gold would be a basement floor bargin - to get 2 buildings for less than $100 vs the $400 I would have had to spent back then - a Bargin indeed!

13Stalker
08-29-2013, 02:02 PM
I just started a new LLP for my daughter and both the Towers and the Taj are available. Cost did not change.