PDA

View Full Version : Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting...

Exxtraterrestrial
08-27-2013, 03:38 PM
So, how many of you iOS players had seen a severe loss in stats? Contacted gree support but they gave me no answer...hopefully Gree fixes this soon and give us iOS all players some kind of compensation 'cause they're really costing me a lot of wins, points for FvFT and cash...

I lost 20,000 attack and defense do to the last update how many did you other people who lost lose?

bigman
08-27-2013, 03:38 PM
Keep waiting ,,

Exxtraterrestrial
08-27-2013, 03:41 PM
wtf wow thats what ya say

Keep waiting ,,

jchow69
08-27-2013, 03:45 PM
So, how many of you iOS players had seen a severe loss in stats? Contacted gree support but they gave me no answer...hopefully Gree fixes this soon and give us iOS all players some kind of compensation 'cause they're really costing me a lot of wins, points for FvFT and cash...

I lost 20,000 attack and defense do to the last update how many did you other people who lost lose?

idk id Gree will give any compensation, they're 2 GREEdy.

tayyib
08-27-2013, 03:51 PM
We Android user faced the same problem, but basically they fixed stats fluctuation. Don`t how was with ISO before but for us if you have attack of 250K when u attack someone you will attack with probably 220k or 210k, after they fixed this problem now if your stats are 250K you will attack with 250K. But that fix decreased my stats by 20K.

Fl@sh
08-27-2013, 03:54 PM

I lost 20,000 attack and defense do to the last update how many did you other people who lost lose?Perhaps you had a 20k stat error in your favor prior to the last update...?

SPWD
08-27-2013, 04:38 PM
20k wow, they have taken 70k from me twice, count yourself lucky you're not on android, at least you can play without 20-35 crashes and restarts every day tree etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc!

JDub
08-28-2013, 12:28 AM
I think its funny that when android loses stats the iOS people tell them to stop complaining but then they complain when they lose stats. Make up your minds.

Hooligany
08-28-2013, 01:18 AM
I think its funny that when android loses stats the iOS people tell them to stop complaining but then they complain when they lose stats. Make up your minds.

Cause its a common problem in Android but relatively "new" to Ios users.

Col C Smythe
08-28-2013, 05:21 AM
If you are referring to the 20K drop in A/D stats after the 3.8.0 IOS update, it happened to my stats also. I always SS before and after, just in case......

However, simple fix..... Simply close MW completely, wait a minute or so, then reopen MW.... VIOLA! A/D stats are back to normal.....

This occured on my two separate accounts, both on iPads, and both had the same corrective result.

Can't speak to the Android stat issues, but in this case it was an update hiccup. Sys Admin 101 - reboot before panic.