PDA

View Full Version : New update has caused game problems

Trev
08-27-2013, 02:17 PM
I can not do ltq, I can not bank, game lags, sometimes I see hideout then they simply disappear. Can not use gold for energy..... These are the things I've found so far..
Also found don't have a rivals list, my stats are shot to pieces, says I am not in a syndicate when I am.

Skunkworx
08-27-2013, 02:22 PM
I just can't even log in anymore on IOS/iPhone 5. Glad I got no buildings to collect till morning.

GU7 F4WK3S
08-27-2013, 02:25 PM
i just completed lvl 14 elite and got the reward kevlar something. i left the game and came back in and i needed to recomplete the goal but my energy was gone. i would test this gold thing out but looks like i'd be wasting it.

Smoothie
08-27-2013, 02:30 PM
Not even done the update and yet buildings won't collect, LTQ won't work, random small sums of cash appearing and disappearing.. Big server lag during the new update?

Chica
08-27-2013, 02:32 PM
Can't have fix now can have fix later yes yes.

marcw
08-27-2013, 02:40 PM
I've got over $30 million in collections at 10pm every night and a rival who stalks my hood to rob me. I've missed collecting due to this problem which I'm very annoyed about especially if I get robbed. Just hope he's having issues too. Sort it out gree!

Vile Lynn
08-27-2013, 02:48 PM
I've been having the same problem with the LTQ on my iPhone.

I just finished a level & nothing loaded, so I have to do most of the same level over again & I'm out a ton of energy!

....come on, LTQs should be tried & true by now.

Gingeasian
08-27-2013, 02:50 PM
Not sure if I've just been lucky so far but no issues on Android

Chica
08-27-2013, 02:58 PM
The update is available on android now?

LongFingers
08-27-2013, 03:01 PM
I cant obtain any rival from rivals list. Its empty !
I cant obtain game money from bank. Button withdraw doesnt do anything (I have money there... )
Stats are mad. I lost 200k in attack and gained 800k in defense more than 1200k
Wall messages disappear ...

IOS 5.1.1. Here

Gingeasian
08-27-2013, 03:01 PM
Nope but nothing else has been messed up... yet

deano1981
08-27-2013, 03:03 PM
Same issues here on iPhone to with no update, no rivals list, cannot bank, do ltq level takes energy then resets back to beginning of level, sort it out GREE!

Wimpy
08-27-2013, 03:05 PM
Everything working hunky dory on my ipad2

Gingeasian
08-27-2013, 03:05 PM
Sucks that all this is happening while A&F is on vacation so there isnt even a mod to try and help

deano1981
08-27-2013, 03:17 PM
Stats down 200k / 300k on attack/defence says I have no syndicate or individual bonuses/modifiers

LongFingers
08-27-2013, 03:30 PM
I deleted game
Reinstaled game and working well again but not new version game with new syndicate goals or other new functions
Hd version here

thizznation2169420
08-27-2013, 03:45 PM
Gree if you need some more forum mods im right here. hit me up thanks u already have my email. I need a good paying job that I don't do jack crap lol

The Billionaire
08-27-2013, 03:47 PM
Same here, major problems with the new update

candyson
08-27-2013, 03:54 PM
The one time the Android version's better

CrimeFan
08-27-2013, 03:59 PM
I can not do ltq, I can not bank, game lags, sometimes I see hideout then they simply disappear. Can not use gold for energy..... These are the things I've found so far..
Also found don't have a rivals list, my stats are shot to pieces, says I am not in a syndicate when I am.

Gree sticking it to FC! :(

MWWM J
08-27-2013, 04:06 PM
No update for iphone 4 and from the sound if it I don't want to update. I do however want to know if there is after all this time a donation log.

Trev
08-27-2013, 04:14 PM
My update us iPad and I use hd version, I reinstalled and still it's broken

Grant B
08-27-2013, 04:26 PM
Gooooooooo android

Gingeasian
08-27-2013, 04:27 PM
#AndroidLyfe

MattThomas08
08-27-2013, 04:29 PM
My update us iPad and I use hd version, I reinstalled and still it's broken

Have you tried checking your connection? Didn't FC have problems with Internet connection before?

TheOracle
08-27-2013, 04:35 PM
Hey everybody.

Our engineers are currently looking into this issue. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Hoping we can deploy a fix soon for this.

KillaJackz
08-27-2013, 04:35 PM
i just completed lvl 14 elite and got the reward kevlar something. i left the game and came back in and i needed to recomplete the goal but my energy was gone. i would test this gold thing out but looks like i'd be wasting it. SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME (lower LTQ level though) Im pretty irritated.

marcw
08-27-2013, 04:37 PM
This is a joke now, nothing from gree to say they are even aware of a problem, can't get onto the game but when it occasionally opens its not playable. For a game that good hard earned money is spent on its not acceptable. Happens far too often. Gree customer service is rubbish. Still waiting on an answer to a ticket from 2 weeks ago. Sort it out greed

Xaviar
08-27-2013, 04:42 PM
Hey everybody.

Our engineers are currently looking into this issue. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

So they say

montecore
08-27-2013, 04:54 PM

now you know how droid users feel.

supernice_ice
08-27-2013, 05:02 PM
My Internet is connected and it lets me log in... Bun when I try to look for rivals to fight, i get an "an error occurred loading rivals. please try again later" message. If i try to bank my cash, it just flashes and won't let me deposit. If I try to donate to my syndicate, same thing. Can't improve buildings or build new ones. This has been going on for hours..> I"m not sure how to create a ticket, so i'm starting here.

Smallestelf
08-27-2013, 05:07 PM
The one time the Android version's better

Andriod is always better especially when it comes to CC, there have been heaps of things that andriod have been able to do that IOS couldnt (such as the massive gold purchase that IOS users couldnt do, being able to view peoples stats correctly etc)

Muj
08-27-2013, 05:08 PM
I just got it on iphone 4 and it seems fine.. Going through my hood's a lil slow tho

Gingeasian
08-27-2013, 05:10 PM
Andriod is always better especially when it comes to CC, there have been heaps of things that andriod have been able to do that IOS couldnt (such as the massive gold purchase that IOS users couldnt do, being able to view peoples stats correctly etc)
Wow such an advantage to give Gree more money

Cass
08-27-2013, 05:23 PM
I have iphone 5... haven't had any problems. Just updated as well and still no problems. The new features look like they will add some good variety too. Should be interesting once everything is fixed and up and running.

Snot
08-27-2013, 05:27 PM
updated earlier on ipad ios all was fine..... now cant access message board, cant do ltq, rivals list wont load up, stats dropped from 812k to 575k - cmon gree lol

kevinloh84
08-27-2013, 05:52 PM
updated earlier on ipad ios all was fine..... now cant access message board, cant do ltq, rivals list wont load up, stats dropped from 812k to 575k - cmon gree lol

same for me as we'll, repeat ltq and collection from building.
cannot bank money.

Stats drop and not to the actual stats.

reesebutton
08-27-2013, 06:12 PM
New syndicate events? Nice, wonder if they're happening this round. Sounds interesting!

Is the iOS version safe to install yet ?

cwracing
08-27-2013, 06:22 PM
So im having pretty much all the same issues on iphone 4 but my update still hasn't been installed. Should I bother installing it?

DoubleR7
08-27-2013, 06:28 PM
You should all shut up and wait for an admin to comment... Oh wait. One did. Pay attention people. They are working on it

Hey everybody.

CJ54
08-27-2013, 06:30 PM
We've got the full team on this right now, and will have things back to normal as soon as possible.

SHUFFLER_DAVE
08-27-2013, 06:31 PM
It appears that all the problems have also kicked out our leader and it has done such a number on him that his hood cannot be visited... His name is Mcqueen and he belongs in syndicate 347790867...

On a side note: If you are going to repeatedly screw up the syndicates you really need to auto add all the members of our syndicates to our personal mafia automatically... We need to have a way to contact everyone after you mess then up to get them back in... It is really a good thing we no longer rely on the in game forum to communicate, that would have royally screwed us twice now.

DoubleR7
08-27-2013, 06:33 PM
Can you read? Just curious.

They. Are. Working. On. The. Issue.

Cobra Shuttle
08-27-2013, 06:34 PM
iPad 4 - No Problems
iPhone 5 - Super lag when moving around in my hood, works find from what I can tell everywhere else.

Travers
08-27-2013, 06:34 PM
Not to rush anyone or anything, but when will the issue be fixed? Thanks :)

CJ54
08-27-2013, 06:44 PM
Not to rush anyone or anything, but when will the issue be fixed? Thanks :)

No ETA yet, we're still unraveling the whole thing.

SHUFFLER_DAVE
08-27-2013, 06:46 PM
Can you read? Just curious.

They. Are. Working. On. The. Issue.

Hey mate, I work in IT... I feel their pain... Just making sure they know all the issues...

If they said: We are working on the following issues (list of issues) people would probably actually be content vs. canned response of " We are working on the issue". People always dislike the unknown.

CJ54
08-27-2013, 06:53 PM
Hey mate, I work in IT... I feel their pain... Just making sure they know all the issues...

If they said: We are working on the following issues (list of issues) people would probably actually be content vs. canned response of " We are working on the issue". People always dislike the unknown.

It's actually pretty rare to have this many things being reported at once within the same short timespawn, so it took us a bit to even get the list together with any reliability and start tracking things down (some of them appear to have different causes that just happened to pop at the same time).

Chica
08-27-2013, 06:57 PM
Burn it to the ground let's start from scratch.

Deuces914135880
08-27-2013, 07:05 PM

its obvious now that all the glitches are symptoms of different problems. if people had the brains to post:
1. exactly what problem they are experiencing and explaining it
2. what version, build and dataset they have
then it would be a lot easier for them to resolve the issues.
making threads where people are going nuts and say things like "nothing is working. I cant acces. I cant rob" etc arent making things easy for them. they obviously need to know exactly what is not working

CJ54
08-27-2013, 07:11 PM
It's okay guys, it's normal for people to post all over the place when a lot is going on and it is also normal to want things more organized (I appreciate all the people who have been pointing others in the right direction).

We (over here) should have hopped on the forum communication earlier; we got too caught up in the wave of tickets/passing that info to the other teams (it was a pretty big wave). I apologize for that delay.

SHUFFLER_DAVE
08-27-2013, 07:12 PM
It appears that all the problems have also kicked out our leader and it has done such a number on him that his hood cannot be visited... His name is Mcqueen and he belongs in syndicate 347790867...

On a side note: If you are going to repeatedly screw up the syndicates you really need to auto add all the members of our syndicates to our personal mafia automatically... We need to have a way to contact everyone after you mess then up to get them back in... It is really a good thing we no longer rely on the in game forum to communicate, that would have royally screwed us twice now.

GREE has responded to a message the was opened...Apparently there was server connectivity issue that is now resolved... I can get to his hood now. He should be able to request to be a member again... Kinda funny that he has to request to get back into the syndicate that he was leader of... Good thing we like the guy or we could leave him as member... LOL

Chica
08-27-2013, 07:13 PM
It's okay guys, it's normal for people to post all over the place when a lot is going on and it is also normal to want things more organized (I appreciate all the people who have been pointing others in the right direction).

We (over here) should have hopped on the forum communication earlier; we got too caught up in the wave of tickets/passing that info to the other teams (it was a pretty big wave). I apologize for that delay.

This is why you can not let A&F vacation.

chemy
08-27-2013, 07:28 PM
Like most players, I am having major issues that will be fixed soon I'm sure. The problem is I have a camper in my hood now that is robbing be blind.

Jerle
08-27-2013, 07:39 PM
We've identified what's causing the issue (some stuff with character encoding, which is causing the server to reject commands the app it sending it - long story).

Debug and repair work ongoing.

Chica
08-27-2013, 07:42 PM
A developer and an engineer in one thread? The maya... were right just wrong about the date

chemy
08-27-2013, 07:42 PM
thanks for the updates Jerle

that
08-27-2013, 07:47 PM
We've identified what's causing the issue (some stuff with character encoding, which is causing the server to reject commands the app it sending it - long story).

Debug and repair work ongoing.

Is this also the reason why I haven't been able to log in since the update?

Illuminati
08-27-2013, 08:18 PM
Anyone else having issues with their collection times becoming out of sync? Only half of my 24/48hr buildings popped up when they were supposed to. The rest popped up 2 hours later.

Jerle
08-27-2013, 08:21 PM
This issue will have caused...all sorts of random havoc. Banking, questing, logins, etc.

We just pushed a fix and saw error count go WAY down, so these issues should start clearing up. The confluence of encoding change + new app version + new LTQs made for very tricky debugging - lots going on today so it's possible there's still something small going on. Let us know.

kevinloh84
08-27-2013, 08:43 PM
This issue will have caused...all sorts of random havoc. Banking, questing, logins, etc.

We just pushed a fix and saw error count go WAY down, so these issues should start clearing up. The confluence of encoding change + new app version + new LTQs made for very tricky debugging - lots going on today so it's possible there's still something small going on. Let us know.

Do let us know the latest updates soon and when it is fixed, appreciate the help.

Illuminati
08-27-2013, 08:44 PM
Does the fix reset my collection times or do I have to resync all of my 24/48 hour buildings again at a potential loss of millions?

OneHoop
08-27-2013, 09:29 PM
I've got over $30 million in collections at 10pm every night and a rival who stalks my hood to rob me. I've missed collecting due to this problem which I'm very annoyed about especially if I get robbed. Just hope he's having issues too. Sort it out gree!

I'll look into it: post your screen name, level and time zone, please.

M@

Deuces914135880
08-27-2013, 09:56 PM
This Q has nothing to do with the glitches but Im really hoping you can answer me anyways developers/engineers/mods.. I would appreciate it and others would too.
when can android players expect the 3.8 version?

Deuces914135880
08-27-2013, 09:57 PM
I'll look into it: post your screen name, level and time zone, please.

M@
oh and btw dont do what this guy said, not a mod and he couldnt even select the right textcolor to fake it properly.

Chica
08-27-2013, 10:10 PM
At his signature...no longer posting levels or stats as there is no honor among forum members anymore

AliKat
08-27-2013, 10:11 PM

We just pushed a fix and saw error count go WAY down, so these issues should start clearing up. The confluence of encoding change + new app version + new LTQs made for very tricky debugging - lots going on today so it's possible there's still something small going on. Let us know. still having major issues with resizing hood, even just getting the hood to move at all so you can look around... Also problems with collection times going earlier than they should and some even later

Chica
08-27-2013, 10:24 PM
Cool they fixed it.... My name is now everyone on the syndicate list!

marcw
08-27-2013, 11:49 PM
Just awaken and got on the game. All my good buildings robbed that were due last night when I was having issues. Sent a ticket hoping to get a refund for lost revenue hope gree reply as most of my tickets go unanswered. Poor

Chica
08-28-2013, 12:09 AM
Getting robbed happens, you will live.

marcw
08-28-2013, 12:17 AM
Getting robbed happens, you will live.

I don't get robbed, it doesn't happen because I work hard to prevent it. I set my alarm to remind me when all my 12-48h buildings are due. I wasn't my fault that's why I'm annoyed, its the principle.

kuksluk
08-28-2013, 02:53 AM
All items earned from the on-going LTQ have gone missing and I'm down 10-20k in stats.

twisted 1
08-28-2013, 03:55 AM
Hood is frozen. Can't collect. Guess ill have to collect my rivals hoods

kuksluk
08-28-2013, 04:30 AM
Got the items from LTQ back. Stats are back. Thank you!

ablankone
08-28-2013, 05:31 AM
Likewise here. IOS 4. Extremely slow on scrolling and resizing hood. It's almost unplayable.

Would appreciate a reason as well as a fix on this.

still having major issues with resizing hood, even just getting the hood to move at all so you can look around... Also problems with collection times going earlier than they should and some even later

CCK-buttsy
08-28-2013, 05:58 AM
my friend has HD version, and the update and his is working perfectly fine

The Billionaire
08-28-2013, 01:46 PM
CJ,

Is this fully resolved because I don't want to update if it isn't.

Great communication on this one guys. I've not needed to send a ticket because I've just been tracking this thread.

Thanks for your regular updates.

Chica
08-28-2013, 01:51 PM
I'm having our engineers look into the lag issues. Seems to be only happening in players' hoods. Hopefully it's a simple fix. Sorry for all the issues guys.

Looks like all but the lag in hoods is fixed.

Ben Weston
08-28-2013, 03:15 PM

no issues here on ios thankfully, infact the update has made the game start working on my new device so hopefully I can get it transferred over and stop carrying 2 phones!

ablankone
08-28-2013, 06:12 PM
Agree with Chica. Almost unplayable on moving around or scaling your own hood. However on all other hoods or pages the game seems to play with no apparent lag.

It's a fundamental glitch that totally ruins the experience. Please let us know when this is fixed Gree as we have many players who are holding back on the upgrade.

Looks like all but the lag in hoods is fixed.

TZora
08-28-2013, 06:56 PM
read just the first page and i'm back to the same conclusion .. GREE sucks .. their smart programming geeks are still googling to find their own pair .. Gree you suck!

Vile Lynn
08-28-2013, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the updates!

Is it safe to play now? Can I update?

Travers
08-28-2013, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the updates!

Is it safe to play now? Can I update?

My exact question

LegoCity
08-29-2013, 02:32 AM
I just update again and the lagging problem still there. When can I update, is really not playable now :(

ablankone
08-29-2013, 05:02 AM
Just checked again. It remains incredibly slow on your own hood. It's safe enough - no bugs - but just totally, totally unplayable. Keep checking here - my advice though is definitely NOT to download at the mo until they announce a fix.

You're not missing anything special other than the new donation/ranking stats. Assume Gree will not be launching any syndicate LTQs until they've sorted this problem out.

They wouldn't do that would they?!

tom73
08-29-2013, 05:15 AM
Very happy with this update. It has corrected lingering false stat for syndicate member problem for me. Also great to have donations log. Thanks for listening Gree. No lag trouble here on my Iphone

MF~
08-30-2013, 10:27 PM
Android has all the problems now, I guess.

Banking is totally screwed. :mad:

Chica
08-30-2013, 10:35 PM
Android has all the problems now, I guess.

Banking is totally screwed. :mad:

Banking works fine just shows more money on hand then you do if u reboot it will be gone. I shall dub it ghost money.

daark
08-31-2013, 06:06 AM
The banking problem (on android) is still on:
- you rob a building for 1 cash
- the account gets + 2 cash but at the same time the money also drops on the hood and you can collect but not added again to cash
- in reality you have only 1 cash but it shows 2. if you deposit to bank it deposit 1 and shows you have 1 more but you can't deposit or do anything with it
- if you restart game it shows correctly again.

So it's a problem of money-display, with no effect of banking other than restarting and restarting to see the correct amount.

BigMoney
08-31-2013, 06:10 AM
The banking problem (on android) is still on:
- you rob a building for 1 cash
- the account gets + 2 cash but at the same time the money also drops on the hood and you can collect but not added again to cash
- in reality you have only 1 cash but it shows 2. if you deposit to bank it deposit 1 and shows you have 1 more but you can't deposit or do anything with it
- if you restart game it shows correctly again.

So it's a problem of money-display, with no effect of banking other than restarting and restarting to see the correct amount.

I no-bank, but I tried to deposit $10 after a rob just to see. Wouldn't let me deposit anything, just sat there looking at the loading circle until I force-closed my game (or it crashed, same thing).

Beezer McCool
08-31-2013, 08:52 AM
I have a galaxy s3, and it ravaged me. Game crashes every 5 minutes. can't post in syndicate forum. about every third time i travel to a new location or rival hood it dies. Love the new idea, hate the crashing crap.

hawks
08-31-2013, 08:57 AM
Im soooo glad that i cant even play this game now. as soon as it loads it crashes. I have officially decided to not spend a dime on this game ever again, for now on its free play for me.

crash&burn
08-31-2013, 09:06 AM
both droids do same thing shut down before it even opens ...con not log on AT ALL.TWO ACCOUNTS

Cobra Shuttle
09-09-2013, 04:54 PM
It's been weeks and I am still having the problem on my iPhone 5 of the inputs and collections going extremely slow. I thought they had all their engineers working on this.