PDA

View Full Version : Switching accounts

I don't know
08-27-2013, 01:10 PM
Recently I have been told that you can transfer between droid and iOS. I have a LLP on my phone and my main account on an old droid that I kept because I didn't want to lose all my progress on my main. I've got some progress on my LLP. What I'm asking is that if I'm able to switch the accounts instead of transferring my main account over my LLP and losing my LLP progress?

SGT Rud
08-27-2013, 01:21 PM
AS per the thread that came around a few days ago. You need to write down all your account info, (ID#, name, level, stats, IPH, or any other specific info) and place it in a ticket to gree. You will need to also send your device info for either the new or old device, depending on which device you are sending the ticket from. I am not sure if it works or not. Last I heard is it does not, until that thread came out. I will look and find it and copy the link here.

Here it is -
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?65572-game-transfer-from-IOS-to-Android

I don't know
08-27-2013, 02:14 PM
Can you please dumb this down?

SGT Rud
08-27-2013, 02:21 PM
On your new phone, click your menu botton in the bottom right corner. Click more. Click help. In the top left corner click contact support. Type all your characters information ( level, name, player ID). Type that you have that account on another phone and wish to transfer to the new phone. Make sure you tell them that you want to swap the two characters ( and provide the level, name, and player ID of the other account). Then hit send. It will copy your message and bring it up in an email. push send. If they can and will, they will do it. If they need any other info to do it, if they will, you will get an email back requesting further info. Provide that info.

I don't know
08-27-2013, 02:26 PM
Thank...you...sooooo...much!!!!!