PDA

View Full Version : Pirate threats or a wannabee ?

Vegaman
08-27-2013, 09:37 AM
One of our buddies attacked a "self proclaimed" pirate during FvF for BP, and was told in no uncertain terms that if he dared to raid a pirate again then the whole pirate clan would anhililate his base every day until he stopped playing. Our buddy was told he would be added to a list and circulated.
Not sure if this so called Pirate is a Pirate? I don't have a sixth sense.. 'wink wink'

I've had dealings with a few senior pirates and they seem like decent players, so not sure why this one has had a sense of humour bypass. Maybe he hasn't got the "minerals" to stand up on his own. Maybe he isn't even a pirate.
Who knows ? Funny way to conduct a faction if its true. !!

honest Abe
08-27-2013, 10:10 AM
Maybe he's lucky he got a warning or he can always try hitting said pirate and see whether said pirate was really a pirate. That said, I've heard rumors of such a list and wouldn't want to be on it. A certain star trek race and some hackers were rumored to be on One. Not sure they are enjoying themselves. I also hear fake pirates have a permanent home on such lists were they to actually exist..

jchow69
08-27-2013, 10:32 AM
Maybe he's lucky he got a warning or he can always try hitting said pirate and see whether said pirate was really a pirate. That said, I've heard rumors of such a list and wouldn't want to be on it. A certain star trek race and some hackers were rumored to be on One. Not sure they are enjoying themselves. I also hear fake pirates have a permanent home on such lists were they to actually exist..

Well, if ur strong like Ferr, then u wouldn't need to be afraid to be on da list, lol.

camper killer
08-27-2013, 10:39 AM
Well, if ur strong like Ferr, then u wouldn't need to be afraid to be on da list, lol.

that would be great if he was as strong as everyone seems to think he is. He happens to be a prime target of said group, infact is often the best source of income. He collects rather poorly and is by far not as strong as many others in the game.

D1E Luke
08-27-2013, 11:07 AM
I've read his wall before and I can tell he is bad when it comes to collecting money since he always get raided and I see "thanks for the cash" and so on. Lol

Viva la Revolution
08-27-2013, 11:17 AM
that would be great if he was as strong as everyone seems to think he is. He happens to be a prime target of said group, infact is often the best source of income. He collects rather poorly and is by far not as strong as many others in the game.

He is still one of the best players, it's no wonder if there are guys stroger than him when they always get the 1st price.
He have so much cash i think it interests him not really when he get raided some millions.

Ghost-12
08-27-2013, 11:22 AM
is that even possible?@the whole pirate clan would anhililate his base every day until he stopped playing
-sorry i started playing 6 months ago and dont know you can search a specific player?!

GRW
08-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Hey vegaman.... It was always deemed when we were PUN.. You lived or died by your own ability to kick butt and you didn't use PUN as something to hide behind as a shield... You took your chances and if your mouth made promises your stats couldn't make then hey don't whine! I still think this is the case... If it isn't I will ask the question.... Please give me the circumstances and I will ask.... I play as lord ... Good luck

honest Abe
08-27-2013, 12:41 PM
That's the general idea were a list like that to actually exist.. You would probably need to be a very bad boy or girl to get on it.

is that even possible?@the whole pirate clan would anhililate his base every day until he stopped playing
-sorry i started playing 6 months ago and dont know you can search a specific player?!

Vegaman
08-27-2013, 01:02 PM
Hey vegaman.... It was always deemed when we were PUN.. You lived or died by your own ability to kick butt and you didn't use PUN as something to hide behind as a shield... You took your chances and if your mouth made promises your stats couldn't make then hey don't whine! I still think this is the case... If it isn't I will ask the question.... Please give me the circumstances and I will ask.... I play as lord ... Good luck

Thanks pm in box

Vegaman
08-27-2013, 01:07 PM

Hi Ghost12, you cannot specificaly search for a player to attack but when you get to a certain high level you enter what used to be called the "whale zone", The spread of levels at the moment seems to be about lvl 190 to Lvl 250. So with 60 members in a faction there is always a few members in your rivals pool from said faction. I notice the same names coming up over and over. Hope that answers your question...

Ghost-12
08-27-2013, 01:28 PM
Hi Ghost12, you cannot specificaly search for a player to attack but when you get to a certain high level you enter what used to be called the "whale zone", The spread of levels at the moment seems to be about lvl 190 to Lvl 250. So with 60 members in a faction there is always a few members in your rivals pool from said faction. I notice the same names coming up over and over. Hope that answers your question...

Thanks man i was confused for a second. I guess Im safe for bit since Im only Lv 120 at the moment.

THE RIPPER
08-27-2013, 03:43 PM
The Cartel begins to Crumble……Recently, VFF, The Gunners and AFSO have decided to relinquish themselves from their servitude, from their bonds of slavery, from the Cartel. Many more factions are considering the same. And not only has VFF left the Cartel, but has decided to merge with the Dogs to make it a super team to give the SUPsters a run for their money. No PUN intended. Or perhaps so. You will all see.

The Coalition is about independent factions working together for a common goal, one in which does NOT include servitude, slavery, tyranny nor does it include being pressured, bullied and manipulated to give up your precious assets, your top hitters. Now in the Coalition, you may be asked to do so, to DETHRONE the PUN, but a request WITHOUT reprisals, threats and bullying. In the coalition, we embrace independence, strength, courage, idea sharing and working collectively for the common good. It’s NOT based around protecting ONE team so they can maintain their standing, much to chagrin of the other factions who bought into the SCHEME to protect themselves. It was to protect a certain group of bearded ones at a cave or cove, not sure.

We ask that you join our collation. Current members include: Ferr’s Emperors, The Dogs, VFF, The Gunners, Joy Killers, We Fight All, Noah’s Ark and the Ferr’s JR.

We DO NOT stand for: Bullying, manipulation, double speak, losing your identity, slavery, servitude, coercion, tyranny and kneeling.

4206We DO stand for: Courage, Strength, Honor, Independence, Self Identity, Collaboration, Cooperation and Sharing.

In August of 480 BC, Greece was invaded and asked to laid down their weapons and fight for the current SUPer Power of the World, known as the Persians. King Leondius’s response to King Xerxes was “I’m having a bit of trouble kneeling, due to the Cramp in my Leg.”
I have the same sentiment and so does my 480 supporters.

We will meet you at the Hot Gates. Waiting, Impatiently……………………

Exxtraterrestrial
08-27-2013, 03:47 PM
lol that so called pirate is a f**king jerk just a sore loser and a stupid crybaby

Fl@sh
08-27-2013, 03:51 PM
We DO NOT stand for: Bullying, manipulation, double speak, losing your identity, slavery, servitude, coercion, tyranny and kneeling.Yep, you only stand for racism and cheating.

camper killer
08-27-2013, 03:52 PM
The Cartel begins to Crumble……Recently, VFF, The Gunners and AFSO have decided to relinquish themselves from their servitude, from their bonds of slavery, from the Cartel. Many more factions are considering the same. And not only has VFF left the Cartel, but has decided to merge with the Dogs to make it a super team to give the SUPsters a run for their money. No PUN intended. Or perhaps so. You will all see.

The Coalition is about independent factions working together for a common goal, one in which does NOT include servitude, slavery, tyranny nor does it include being pressured, bullied and manipulated to give up your precious assets, your top hitters. Now in the Coalition, you may be asked to do so, to DETHRONE the PUN, but a request WITHOUT reprisals, threats and bullying. In the coalition, we embrace independence, strength, courage, idea sharing and working collectively for the common good. It’s NOT based around protecting ONE team so they can maintain their standing, much to chagrin of the other factions who bought into the SCHEME to protect themselves. It was to protect a certain group of bearded ones at a cave or cove, not sure.

We ask that you join our collation. Current members include: Ferr’s Emperors, The Dogs, VFF, The Gunners, Joy Killers, We Fight All, Noah’s Ark and the Ferr’s JR.

We DO NOT stand for: Bullying, manipulation, double speak, losing your identity, slavery, servitude, coercion, tyranny and kneeling.

4206We DO stand for: Courage, Strength, Honor, Independence, Self Identity, Collaboration, Cooperation and Sharing.

In August of 480 BC, Greece was invaded and asked to laid down their weapons and fight for the current SUPer Power of the World, known as the Persians. King Leondius’s response to King Xerxes was “I’m having a bit of trouble kneeling, due to the Cramp in my Leg.”

I remember a certain a dark haired man proclaiming something similar in Europe sometime in the 1930's.

Ryans67
08-27-2013, 03:58 PM
Thats hilarious rip..... It's like SUP has 50 people chained to their ipad, forcing them to spend gold and do whatever the mighty SUP master tells them too.

And the gracious Ferr only asks them to help, while SUP kidnaps them and forces them into a life of slavery.

Here is a question "ferr" the coalition: How many members of SUP1 joined after their prior faction became SUP? 5, possibly 6. Only 1 of those has came from a SUP faction outside of the prior SF.

Another one: How many SUP1 members are former Ferr's emperors? 17. That's right. Almost a third of our roster is former penguins.

Spin that into some lies....... I can't wait to hear the explanation......

honest Abe
08-27-2013, 04:03 PM
Once again do I have to give you a history lesson like I gave Ferr? The Greeks lost that one. Do try to pick one that they actually won. If you like greek (im not going to go there) why don't you try the battle of salamis (double entendre) as once again you will be Ben Dover in India. Maybe battle of the bulge if you want continental Europe. Regardless, seems like another top ten spot has opened up and perhaps we should thank you for that. It is a shame that Vff who at one time I had respect for submitted itself to the leadership of the dogs (yes the hacktion leadership will remain in place, truly a sad day). Any Vff that want rabies shots, feel free to pm me, we are stocked up.

Genen
08-27-2013, 04:07 PM

I thought they are Dogs of War, but Dogs will probably better description. Thanks Rip for expressing your feelings. How many players in JK? 20? 30? O well

Fl@sh
08-27-2013, 04:07 PM
Thats hilarious rip..... It's like SUP has 50 people chained to their ipad, forcing them to spend gold and do whatever the mighty SUP master tells them too.

And the gracious Ferr only asks them to help, while SUP kidnaps them and forces them into a life of slavery.

Here is a question "ferr" the coalition: How many members of SUP1 joined after their prior faction became SUP? 5, possibly 6. Only 1 of those has came from a SUP faction outside of the prior SF.

Another one: How many SUP1 members are former Ferr's emperors? 17. That's right. Almost a third of our roster is former penguins.

Spin that into some lies....... I can't wait to hear the explanation......We kidnapped them and chained them to their iPads... Duh!

Ghost-12
08-27-2013, 04:22 PM
Wow!!!!! Im in the middle of all of this drama between ferr, SUP and the cartel :D yeyyyy
Im gonna be famous ! ;)

camper killer
08-27-2013, 05:12 PM
No drama ghost, just a marketing scheme where the contestants are promoted and everyone makes
a buck. Almost everyone. As my best girlfriend Maria on CNBC likes to say...do you know where
your money is?

My dear friend Eddy, one person make s a buck and resides somewhere over the Pacific Ocean.

Speed ump
08-27-2013, 05:44 PM
Cartel, what I the world did the cartel have to do with SUP? You might investigate these things first ripper. That way it might appear you have a clue what's actually going on. Let me get this straight. You won't bleed off the top performers or ask anyone to do something like that, unless you do? To defeat SUP? The sky is not blue unless its blue. Sounds like more double talk to me. So the hacker infestation will spread to vff too? Was once a fine organization. Would never had stood for that. The dogs? Does anyone not remember just a few short WD events ago? Sad to see so many sink to new lows in their magnificent efforts to defeat us. Spin it how you wish, it's not fooling anyone. Lets take the ferr from the name and give it something more appropriate to what it has become. Even if ferr is no longer what he once was, I think the idea of what it started out as meant much more than the current situation. Sounds like you got pretty desperate for warm bodies, so figured out a new name for the same old idea. Kit amazes me that no one has a clue to what we have done, despite a few people moving around. At least one I know of tried to impart some thoughts, but in the end his words fell on the same deaf ears as so many had before. At least stae your true goals, not same made up ones. Our goal is to win, we've never tried to disguise that as anything other than that. You claimed your goal was to reduce costs, yet everything you say and do disproves that. What we do would have zero to do with those goals. Lets be honest, your only goal is to defeat SUP, by whatever means you can. You've attempted to copy each action we make, in some hope that it will offer you a better opportunity to achieve your goals. You have misunderstood our actions, our reasons for our actions, and any strategy that we use to achieve our goals. So, good luck as usual. Cheating won't work, never has against us. Boasting won't work, praying wont work. Tricks won't work. Your roster was getting pretty light, and you needed new blood. That's something anyone can understand, just say it. Don't hide behind noble excuses. We've never claimed to, as you have. What weve done isn't noble, it just makes so much sense, that you might wonder why everyone dosnt see it. Sorry vff, that you will no longer be competing with us on the same levels as in the past. The last event was fantastic fighting, as I was also in the tenth place faction. The competition was close and fierce, and I felt you deserved the prize as much as we did. It's sad to see that go away, and your top producers move to a place that has proven to have been filled with many who have no issues trying any means to get ahead. Obviously the desire to win outweighs more lofty thoughts for many. I guess that why we see so many stories about steroids, etc, in so may sports. I say a fond farewell to one of the earliest factions, despite what has been said here, has indeed lost its identity much more so than what has been claimed that we have done.

Mickeydickey
08-27-2013, 05:56 PM
Ripper you cannot beat the best cheaters in the game. For every 1 wd point they get 4 and just keep looking at their inventories. Mickey has 39 sharks but only 1 Lte set that you were able to purchase to get the rare shark. It's one big scam. They try o point out the cheaters to keep the limelight off them and how much thy cheat. You all keep falling for their lies and waste your money. The real fools are the sup members who spent real money to help these cheaters stay in first place. This is why I don't participate in the wd or fvf events. It's a complete waste of money. Can't beat a cheater.

Cartel, what I the world did the cartel have to do with SUP? You might investigate these things first ripper. That way it might appear you have a clue what's actually going on. Let me get this straight. You won't bleed off the top performers or ask anyone to do something like that, unless you do? To defeat SUP? The sky is not blue unless its blue. Sounds like more double talk to me. So the hacker infestation will spread to vff too? Was once a fine organization. Would never had stood for that. The dogs? Does anyone not remember just a few short WD events ago? Sad to see so many sink to new lows in their magnificent efforts to defeat us. Spin it how you wish, it's not fooling anyone. Lets take the ferr from the name and give it something more appropriate to what it has become. Even if ferr is no longer what he once was, I think the idea of what it started out as meant much more than the current situation. Sounds like you got pretty desperate for warm bodies, so figured out a new name for the same old idea. Kit amazes me that no one has a clue to what we have done, despite a few people moving around. At least one I know of tried to impart some thoughts, but in the end his words fell on the same deaf ears as so many had before. At least stae your true goals, not same made up ones. Our goal is to win, we've never tried to disguise that as anything other than that. You claimed your goal was to reduce costs, yet everything you say and do disproves that. What we do would have zero to do with those goals. Lets be honest, your only goal is to defeat SUP, by whatever means you can. You've attempted to copy each action we make, in some hope that it will offer you a better opportunity to achieve your goals. You have misunderstood our actions, our reasons for our actions, and any strategy that we use to achieve our goals. So, good luck as usual. Cheating won't work, never has against us. Boasting won't work, praying wont work. Tricks won't work. Your roster was getting pretty light, and you needed new blood. That's something anyone can understand, just say it. Don't hide behind noble excuses. We've never claimed to, as you have. What weve done isn't noble, it just makes so much sense, that you might wonder why everyone dosnt see it. Sorry vff, that you will no longer be competing with us on the same levels as in the past. The last event was fantastic fighting, as I was also in the tenth place faction. The competition was close and fierce, and I felt you deserved the prize as much as we did. It's sad to see that go away, and your top producers move to a place that has proven to have been filled with many who have no issues trying any means to get ahead. Obviously the desire to win outweighs more lofty thoughts for many. I guess that why we see so many stories about steroids, etc, in so may sports. I say a fond farewell to one of the earliest factions, despite what has been said here, has indeed lost its identity much more so than what has been claimed that we have done.

Speed ump
08-27-2013, 06:10 PM
Hey Mickey, you're a cheater. It obvious from the way you're trying to take the spotlight off yourself. Oh, and the fact that you are cheater.

Mickeydickey
08-27-2013, 06:21 PM
Did you just repeat what I said about you? Must be the pirate parrot. I'm sure you pretend to have parrots too. I don't try to compete with you all. I just don't like the bully tactics. During a fvf a players attacks a sup and is threatened. It's sad to see grown-ups act this way. I have no reason to cheat top 100 is good enough for me and my 100 dollars a month I spend. Wish I had a gold hack like you and your buddies.

Hey Mickey, you're a cheater. It obvious from the way you're trying to take the spotlight off yourself. Oh, and the fact that you are cheater.

Ex SUP likes Frogs
08-27-2013, 06:46 PM
One of our buddies attacked a "self proclaimed" pirate during FvF for BP, and was told in no uncertain terms that if he dared to raid a pirate again then the whole pirate clan would anhililate his base every day until he stopped playing. Our buddy was told he would be added to a list and circulated.
Not sure if this so called Pirate is a Pirate? I don't have a sixth sense.. 'wink wink'

I've had dealings with a few senior pirates and they seem like decent players, so not sure why this one has had a sense of humour bypass. Maybe he hasn't got the "minerals" to stand up on his own. Maybe he isn't even a pirate.

Ah you've met some of the guys who joined SUP and now thinks they are somebody. There's a lot fo them in there. Don't worry, once their credit cards are maxed out, they will be out of SUP.

lemonhaze
08-27-2013, 06:53 PM
that why ferrr hates the pirates so bad..hes gotta get everthing to 10 so he can look cool an then gets raided daily..my buddy the rapper toook him for 200m just other day..hes gotta have the 85m IPH to look so cool but he buys he pairates bonus ahhaah gotta love it..and he talks alot of trash now.hes calmins by summer he was gonna beat my SUP buds but hes still 18m away each war..looks like hes got alot scoreing to do to even make tha 28m gap..sup all the way they are cool ppl and have helped me with so many things..i dont care what ppl say about them they are not waht ppl calaim them to do..they are very rescpetable ppl

Mickeydickey
08-27-2013, 06:53 PM
Ah you've met some of the guys who joined SUP and now thinks they are somebody. There's a lot fo them in there. Don't worry, once their credit cards are maxed out, they will be out of SUP.

Not completely true. If the sup member is really liked they can provide their udid number and get gold loaded into their account. Hacked gold but its still gold to be used in their scam.

Ex SUP likes Frogs
08-27-2013, 06:57 PM

There's a saying that the best hacker police are those with experience in hacking. Just stating the obvious.

I left SUP few months ago because I can't stnad how they bully other players. But here are the facts. They talk about hacking sites all the time. But whenever someone mentions the magic word, he/she was told to go to private messaging.

There's a lot of good guys in SUP. But there's also those who thinks they own the game because they belong to the empire.

Speed ump
08-27-2013, 06:59 PM
I see the crybabies are out in force.

Ex SUP likes Frogs
08-27-2013, 07:00 PM
Not completely true. If the sup member is really liked they can provide their udid number and get gold loaded into their account. Hacked gold but its still gold to be used in their scam.

True...but not everyone in SUP knows about that. Im sure 90% of them are oblivious of the free gold.

Ex SUP likes Frogs
08-27-2013, 07:03 PM

We ex SUPs do cry a lot especially now that we realize that only us legit Ex SUPs use our real money on this game. We feel used.

but oh well....what can we do. Just move on with our pathetic lives. You dont have my UDID btw, so you cant delete my base.

Ex SUP likes Frogs
08-27-2013, 07:11 PM
Yep, you only stand for racism and cheating.

If I can remember, someone posted here not long ago about SUPs gay bashing. So are we bringing back those racism and bigotry issue again?

Mickeydickey
08-27-2013, 07:13 PM

I see the crybabies are out in force. Polly want a cracker.

Ex SUP likes Frogs
08-27-2013, 07:13 PM
that why ferrr hates the pirates so bad..hes gotta get everthing to 10 so he can look cool an then gets raided daily..my buddy the rapper toook him for 200m just other day..hes gotta have the 85m IPH to look so cool but he buys he pairates bonus ahhaah gotta love it..and he talks alot of trash now.hes calmins by summer he was gonna beat my SUP buds but hes still 18m away each war..looks like hes got alot scoreing to do to even make tha 28m gap..sup all the way they are cool ppl and have helped me with so many things..i dont care what ppl say about them they are not waht ppl calaim them to do..they are very rescpetable ppl

Actually, FERR is the least of your worries. FERR likes to compete against SUP but he doesnt hate them. Other factions however...I mean hundreds of other factions for that matter...do hate SUPs.

Ex SUP likes Frogs
08-27-2013, 07:28 PM

Lord..you are one of the nice guys in PUN and I admire you for that. You would even apologize when you accidentally raid a cash building while collecting BPs. But there's TRUTH to what vegaman had mentioned. The non-PUN SUPs are now being bullies and hide under the SUP name. They will bully others and when they get defeated, they run to other SUPS and the whole team would find and bully a specific player until they quit or they go into the forum and write a two page letter.

This is supposedly a game that everyone should enjoy. Raiding and attacking is part of the game. But some SUPs take it seriously and would even threaten other players if their base got raided.

Fl@sh
08-27-2013, 07:58 PM
Ah you've met some of the guys who joined SUP and now thinks they are somebody. There's a lot fo them in there. Don't worry, once their credit cards are maxed out, they will be out of SUP.You sure didn't complain when you came running to us about someone hitting you. Don't be a hypocrit.

If I can remember, someone posted here not long ago about SUPs gay bashing. So are we bringing back those racism and bigotry issue again?This is your brain, this is your brain on drugs. Why don't you provide a link?

honest Abe
08-27-2013, 08:43 PM
Do you really want to put yourself back in the spotlight? I thought you were disappearing into the fog of your llp faction given your main account was put to sleep for reasons we don't need to rehash. And I recall you doing exactly what your just described repeatedly and many of us having to bail you out. You should be the last person commenting here and I will avoid bringing up things that will cause this thread to devolve into more of a gutter than it is already in. Pls go on your merry way.

Lord..you are one of the nice guys in PUN and I admire you for that. You would even apologize when you accidentally raid a cash building while collecting BPs. But there's TRUTH to what vegaman had mentioned. The non-PUN SUPs are now being bullies and hide under the SUP name. They will bully others and when they get defeated, they run to other SUPS and the whole team would find and bully a specific player until they quit or they go into the forum and write a two page letter.

This is supposedly a game that everyone should enjoy. Raiding and attacking is part of the game. But some SUPs take it seriously and would even threaten other players if their base got raided.

Speed ump
08-27-2013, 08:45 PM
Eagle too bad you would not know the truth if it ran into you at 100mph. You've become like the others trolls, vague innuendos based in nothing other than your own fantasies. Hey, the world Is really flat. See how easy it is. Say anything you want. Frogly, you're no more ex anything to do with SUP than a level one Alex. It's easy to tell the trolls. New accounts, fake names, won't expose their true identities, as if we all don't know already. I have never had to change my name here, or had to circumvent the system to continue to post because I violated umpteen rules. Factions hate SUP? And I would care why? They always hated the pirates too. So what. A lot of idiots felt it was their right to post vulgar language, etc. and that we had no business butting in. Plus we had fun doing as we pleased, and that has not changed. Like it, don't like it, really makes no difference to me. Guess your lives are so sad that all you have to do is think of all the reasons why we win and others don't. If it's not the big deal you all try so hard to disparage, then why do you spend so much of your time knocking what we have accomplished. Obviously it's a bigger deal in Your own minds than you care to admit.

lemonhaze
08-27-2013, 09:18 PM
You sure didn't complain when you came running to us about someone hitting you. Don't be a hypocrit.

This is your brain, this is your brain on drugs. Why don't you provide a link?

Do you really want to put yourself back in the spotlight? I thought you were disappearing into the fog of your llp faction given your main account was put to sleep for reasons we don't need to rehash. And I recall you doing exactly what your just described repeatedly and many of us having to bail you out. You should be the last person commenting here and I will avoid bringing up things that will cause this thread to devolve into more of a gutter than it is already in. Pls go on your merry way.

Eagle too bad you would not know the truth if it ran into you at 100mph. You've become like the others trolls, vague innuendos based in nothing other than your own fantasies. Hey, the world Is really flat. See how easy it is. Say anything you want. Frogly, you're no more ex anything to do with SUP than a level one Alex. It's easy to tell the trolls. New accounts, fake names, won't expose their true identities, as if we all don't know already. I have never had to change my name here, or had to circumvent the system to continue to post because I violated umpteen rules. Factions hate SUP? And I would care why? They always hated the pirates too. So what. A lot of idiots felt it was their right to post vulgar language, etc. and that we had no business butting in. Plus we had fun doing as we pleased, and that has not changed. Like it, don't like it, really makes no difference to me. Guess your lives are so sad that all you have to do is think of all the reasons why we win and others don't. If it's not the big deal you all try so hard to disparage, then why do you spend so much of your time knocking what we have accomplished. Obviously it's a bigger deal in Your own minds than you care to admit.i agree with all ur all posts but what i find so funnny about the trolls is they always have to say once the creidt card is maxed out they will be no more sup lool how many WD we had now and u gus are pun/sup have shown when u want u can win by 20m 25m looks like to me the credit card is no where near its limit lol keep up the good work guys..like i said i have met quite a few u on group me and u guys are very respectful and stand up guys..u all have never treated me no lower bc im not on a sup team..the rapper has been a great freind to me and helped me alot as has a few other sup memebers...so keep on winning and doing it by 15-20m to show ppl that is on ferrs lil band wagon he has no hope and just better hope he can hope on to #2 spot...bc i see sup2 clawing for it...gl in india guys and i will be on my top 25 team rooting all on

Cameltoe
08-27-2013, 09:44 PM
The cartel was intended to try to keep the costs down for top 10, all it did was keep the costs down for #3. Yes we all got played but have no fear, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Some friendly advice to my friends at S2, watch your 6.

Speed ump
08-27-2013, 09:49 PM
I think most people who get to know us realize the myth and hype is just that lemon. You can't always make everyone happy all the time, but you also can't force over 300 people to do your biding if you do the things some here try to say we do. Haters will always be haters, no matter who is at the top, unless it's them, and even then, I bet they would implode shortly after. It's obvious that's what's going on there right now. You don't lose that many many if there's not a good reason. And trying to replace them on their own hasn't seemed to work out very well. We have some top 25 teams too if you'd ever like to try it out for an event. We are the ONLY team that existed before WD, and our social club is what makes us what we are, not WD. I have seen people be tossed and replaced at ferrs because they wernt able to keep up. Thrown by the wayside so to speak( isn't that what we were being accused of?) all our members who wish to, remain within our family and are free to decide for themselves. No one has to got through a committe to be heard. If you approach us with the intent of intimidation ( lol) as a few have attempted in the past, that has never worked out well.

Sal T Iguana
08-27-2013, 10:09 PM
Knock knock Salty is at the door. Let me in you!

xxinterfector
08-27-2013, 10:11 PM
I yawned .......

Sal T Iguana
08-27-2013, 10:21 PM
Depends on what you're tapping :)p

procsyzarc
08-27-2013, 10:31 PM
I have had these threats before.

Told the person to get over it and to not get so worked up over being raided in a game especially when that us how the game is meant to be played. Said if they were such a looser that a ipad game meant so much to them they needed help to attack me to go for it unlike them I won't cry like a little ***** with a skinned knee.

I then proceeded to make a point of raiding and attacking him when ever I saw him. I never noticed any extra attacks from PUN so would guess he was all ****.

My advice is tell them to get stuffed and attack them more. Chances are they are full of **** since I know a large number of pun members and they wouldn't take part in that crap just for attacking someone. Even if it is true and you make the "target list". Who cares? If you are in whale zone you probably get attacked every two hours anyway if you are over vault and if your not who cares. Likewise if you don't collect your buildings they will be raided regardless of if you are on a list or not. Only difference being on a list will make is wasting their time looking for you.

Beach Head
08-27-2013, 11:18 PM
Who cares!?

Wingman GRI
08-27-2013, 11:56 PM
Ohh nooo....cant we just all behave....and be nice on the forum....

I am a cow
08-28-2013, 02:55 AM
You what I find amusing? People spending thousands of dollars on a god damn game!

camper killer
08-28-2013, 05:30 AM
i agree with all ur all posts but what i find so funnny about the trolls is they always have to say once the creidt card is maxed out they will be no more sup lool how many WD we had now and u gus are pun/sup have shown when u want u can win by 20m 25m looks like to me the credit card is no where near its limit lol keep up the good work guys..like i said i have met quite a few u on group me and u guys are very respectful and stand up guys..u all have never treated me no lower bc im not on a sup team..the rapper has been a great freind to me and helped me alot as has a few other sup memebers...so keep on winning and doing it by 15-20m to show ppl that is on ferrs lil band wagon he has no hope and just better hope he can hope on to #2 spot...bc i see sup2 clawing for it...gl in india guys and i will be on my top 25 team rooting all on

you are part right here, the thing your missing from the puzzle is the key piece everyone except SUP has ignored.

17 former Coalition members are now in SUP and scoring huge points. SUP is not what it was because it grows and changes with the times. Ferr does not grow and does not change. It stagnates. Mergers are all the rage, months ago. People come to SUP to be part of something bigger than they were before. As people tire and "max" out they move to a lower SUP team. its a free floating team allowing you to do as you wish, and when you want to score more you move accordingly. Yes this rather complicated but it really is a free flowing team. Everyone has a part to play and everyone does what they can.

GuyInLobsterSuit
08-28-2013, 07:06 AM
<bleedin_obvious>
People go to sup1 for better prizes.
</bleedin_obvious>

mistergreen
08-28-2013, 07:16 AM

Puffy shirts don't scare me.

camper killer
08-28-2013, 07:23 AM
<bleedin_obvious>
People go to sup1 for better prizes.
</bleedin_obvious>

Never said it wasn't. You and I both know those top prizes are very nice. When are you gonna break down and start getting some top prizes? GSF is a good team but I know just once or twice you would like to have a #1 finish. We are not talking about a permanent move, just once to see what all the fuss is about. Sort of like seeing how the other half live.

Mickeydickey
08-28-2013, 07:51 AM
Never said it wasn't. You and I both know those top prizes are very nice. When are you gonna break down and start getting some top prizes? GSF is a good team but I know just once or twice you would like to have a #1 finish. We are not talking about a permanent move, just once to see what all the fuss is about. Sort of like seeing how the other half live.

But when you try to leave you will be threatened that the mighty pirates will attack you relentlessly and leave dumb childish comments. But sure join them for 1 or 2. You can see how they are able to declare war more then once at the same time. I know just a glitch has nothing to do with cheating. Polly want a cracker.

camper killer
08-28-2013, 09:24 AM
Several players have left, infact several left and have come back with no issues. ask SUPwheat. you would be surprised how many people are ex or part time SUP, you would be very surprised. Show me 1 legitimate person who was left and treated in that manner, and I repeat, 1 legitimate person.... You will not find 1, you will find some cheaters and hackers who tried to join and were booted who complain a lot, and you will find some who were accepted conditionally and were found to be unsavory (not up to our standards) who were cut loose. so go ahead and keep looking for that 1 person, I know you can make up what every want and believe what you want.

Sal T Iguana
08-28-2013, 09:39 AM
Several players have left, infact several left and have come back with no issues. ask SUPwheat. you would be surprised how many people are ex or part time SUP, you would be very surprised. Show me 1 legitimate person who was left and treated in that manner, and I repeat, 1 legitimate person.... You will not find 1, you will find some cheaters and hackers who tried to join and were booted who complain a lot, and you will find some who were accepted conditionally and were found to be unsavory (not up to our standards) who were cut loose. so go ahead and keep looking for that 1 person, I know you can make up what every want and believe what you want.
I see you copied Fist's fist

SGT Rud
08-28-2013, 09:56 AM
I have met several pirates, whether original PUN, or new comers to their ranks. I think most of them are a great bunch of guys. A lot of the things here, guides and such, come from guys in the upper ranks. They give alot to this community and do not deserve the trash talk. Whether there is a list or not. It doesnt matter. Its the basics of the game.

Do we really need to have a forum fight every other day about Pirates? Is this one going to drag on another 10 pages? If your way overvault and weak, I would share you with all my buddies too. I mean, since your not doing anything with it. Just enjoy the game for what it is, PvP. Everything else involved behind the curtains just adds a bit more dynamic to it. If there is a list, its behind those curtains. You should also keep this junk behind those curtains, and not bring all the trash onto the forum and clog it. Perhaps we can get back to using it as it was intended.

After our last WD and last battle, drawing one of the SUP teams, my wife was ready to throw in the towel. She said, "well, we have done it all now." I told her it isnt over until we have beaten them and come in 1st. It will never happen, but you have to have goals, no matter how unrealistic. If I attacked a pirate who (had a list) got so worked up over having to reset a building, and sicked the forces on me, would bring me that much more enjoyment out of the game. I could care less if there was a list or not. None of my business.

As before.... In every other cry baby thread that as ever come out..... If someone leaves a dirty message you didnt like, screen shot and send to support....... I like the cry babies. Drives me harder.

Now I am just going to kick back, raid a little, finish up a couple odd things prior to India. See you all there. As always, have fun.

Evil Mastermind
08-28-2013, 10:25 AM

Does SUP1 accept free players? I can hit some walls. Let me know....Thanks! ;) lol

Speed ump
08-28-2013, 12:40 PM
You've got the right idea sgt rud. I'm with you too about the ones who start crying. I give them extra attention. The ones who never say a word get my respect. Many of those players have been invited to join us in the past. It's envy over the fact that they Can't compete at the same level, and of Course it must be because of something we are doing to cheat as opposed to something they are not doing to win. ( quick hint, it's called spend more money) some people like you don't seem to be too worried about all that money we spend. We are fortunate that we have the disposable income to do it. Even if it's wasn't SUP, then they would say the same things about FERR, then GSF, or whoever might be next in lime, until they are in first. They have a long way to go, considering they haven't gotten ne team to back down, much less the many more needed to accomplish this. Whiners will always be whiners. If we ever chose to pack it in, watch and see if the same exact thing dosnt continue with whoever is next. They're not whining about pirates, they're crying about their lot in life, and the fact that they don't have what others might have. I'm still waiting to see the new rolls magically show up in my driveway too.

Big Baby Jesus
08-28-2013, 12:46 PM
I'm still waiting to see the new rolls magically show up in my driveway too.

Sorry boss, I'll have it back from the detailers in about 30 mins.

Ryans67
08-28-2013, 12:47 PM
If I can remember, someone posted here not long ago about SUPs gay bashing. So are we bringing back those racism and bigotry issue again?

I find it disturbing when people compare those two issues. Absolute mockery.