PDA

View Full Version : Could this be possible?

InglouriousBastard
08-27-2013, 04:17 AM
Got attacked by a dude with those items...

I'm not logging rewards at all so i just want to know if this can be possible at all.

Wingman GRI
08-27-2013, 04:21 AM
Not possible.

warrends
08-27-2013, 04:21 AM
Aren't some of those, like the Santa Marta Runner, one-time units from LTQs or something? If so then definitely a hacker. If they were available repeatedly via some other type of event then just some poor lost soul who literally spent thousands of dollars on the game to repeat the event over and over to get the units. It's just a game? Why bother? McD's burgers are healthier than playing this game.

Mcdoc
08-27-2013, 04:22 AM
I know for a FACT you can ONLY have ONE P-90 Pounder and ONE Tactical Striker.

Definitely a Hacker - please send in a ticket and attach those photos :)

InglouriousBastard
08-27-2013, 04:23 AM
where do i need to send this ticket?
Sorry haven't reported a possible hacker before...

Mcdoc
08-27-2013, 04:34 AM
Open your menu / / More / Help / then hit Contact us in the top. Write them to say you found a player who has multiple unites that are only awarded once - if you hold down your finger in a blank spot inside the ticket (IOS) it should open a dialog box to let you attach photo's from your camera roll.

Thanks for taking the time to report hackers!

Col C Smythe
08-27-2013, 04:38 AM
Use the in-game help support section, but I don't know how to attach Screenshots to that, with out going to the Web support afterwards and attaching them there

You could also just go to the Gree Support site. Better if you are registered, but I think you can submit regardless

https://games.gree-support.net/anonymous_requests/new

Attach Screenshots of the user stats page so they have name, level, etc. Wouldn't hurt to attach the unit SSs also.

Might put Subject as "Hacker with evidence attached"

Whether or not they get removed will be a mystery.... But if not reported they won't for sure.

Exxtraterrestrial
08-27-2013, 05:00 AM
All of these are one time units from LTQs, WDEs, Lockboxes, but they can't be duplicated in any means I know so probably hacker written all over it.

Powerbang
08-27-2013, 09:05 AM
I found a guy recently with a 417 (not 417k... 417) iph and a cool million attack/defense with 100 allies. He also had 50+ 1 time Max LTQ top prizes from two different wars.

I didn't bother to report him though. Gree doesn't care.

But yes... these people are out there. The funniest thing about the guy I saw is all the people recruiting him on his wall... LOL!

InglouriousBastard
09-03-2013, 05:32 AM
It seems that Gree doesn't care. Reported him. Answer was something like they will check but they will not let me know...
I still can see his base...

best thing is that gree sends a 2nd message asking about rating their support... lol

I am a cow
09-03-2013, 05:42 AM
heres the good news, the units are all legitimate. Now for the bad news the units are 11 offs therefore concluding hes hacking

MojoJojo
09-03-2013, 05:45 AM
It seems that Gree doesn't care. Reported him. Answer was something like they will check but they will not let me know...
I still can see his base...

best thing is that gree sends a 2nd message asking about rating their support... lol

I would be happy to tell you how to get a hacker banned. It can be a bit tricky, but pm me if you want to know. I dont want to give the secret up to hackers that may read this.

Gree will tell you if they have banned said hacker. Happy hacker hunting.