PDA

View Full Version : Help Gree

MWWM J
08-26-2013, 10:15 PM
Every 2-5 walls I post my comment on it force closes my app. Sometimes it does it back to back. I already sent in a ticket also. Can you plz fix this Gree. Thx

MrM
08-27-2013, 03:04 AM
Sounds like it serves you right for spamming.

N41LZ
08-27-2013, 03:39 AM
Have you noticed for every $1 you rob from a MWWM member, you get at least triple the amount of wall posts from them?

oacju
08-27-2013, 03:47 AM
OP, you realize no one likes MWWM right? No one wants to help you.

Butt Futter
08-27-2013, 03:57 AM
Probably because mwwm sucks and even gree doesn't like you.

MattThomas08
08-27-2013, 04:12 AM
Every 2-5 walls I post my comment on it force closes my app. Sometimes it does it back to back. I already sent in a ticket also. Can you plz fix this Gree. Thx

Stop posting that cult Book of Life junk on people's walls and you should be fine.

MWWM J
08-27-2013, 07:45 AM
How about all you get off my nuts cause I'm not part off MWWM anymore. That's over 4 months ago. Get your shyt straight before you talk trash.

MWWM J
08-27-2013, 07:47 AM
Also no one is spamming. I'm recruiting for my camper syndicate. I'm posting recruitment letters not no free gold for adding this code BS, No Effin BoL. I don't spam I recruit.

Butt Futter
08-27-2013, 07:52 AM
How about all you get off my nuts cause I'm not part off MWWM anymore. That's over 4 months ago. Get your shyt straight before you talk trash.

Here's a thought. Create a new account because no one is going to take you serious with mwwm in your username.

TigrisCauda
08-27-2013, 08:01 AM
Here's a thought. Create a new account because no one is going to take you serious with mwwm in your username.

+1

Was just going to say that

TG3d
08-27-2013, 08:05 AM
Butt Futter speaks the truth....

MWWM J
08-27-2013, 08:06 AM
That was an option but then I won't be able to post threads.

TigrisCauda
08-27-2013, 08:09 AM
That was an option but then I won't be able to post threads.

It doesn't take that long to be able to. 10-15 posts on other threads... You can do it!

MWWM J
08-27-2013, 08:17 AM
ill do it later. To early in the day and the kid is waking up.

Joseph the broseph
08-27-2013, 04:43 PM
ill do it later. To early in the day and the kid is waking up.you want help, but you're too lazy to help yourself....

TMI
08-27-2013, 04:57 PM
maybe i missed something, but why does everybody dis MWWM? What did they ever do?

Chica
08-27-2013, 04:58 PM
Both butt cutter and Joseph the broseph speak truth as does everyone who says no one will help you due to your name. People hate mwwm more then pretty much any other group. I make a point to rob them anytime they show up on my list.

clemenza
08-28-2013, 12:00 AM
maybe i missed something, but why does everybody dis MWWM? What did they ever do?
Exist.......

TMI
09-02-2013, 06:46 PM
I hate to necro a thread but i just saw this reply to one of my old queries... WTF !!!???

Guisseppe17
09-02-2013, 07:12 PM
They did this

THE BOOK OF LIFE
THE STORY OF HOW
IT ALL BEGINS AND
WHERE WE GO NOW

THE mighty 500 will be chosen!! They will lead the way and write new chapters in the Book of Life. Let anyone who reads this know, that during the times of Hate and Snitchery many will be banned in the Mid Wicked West Mob for baring the mark of (MWWM) and for being pure in their approach of playing the game...
THE first 500 recorded in the Book of Life are Elite and Supreme Leaders of the (MWWM) and they have the right to Branch off and Move our mob in any direction they see fit. They are the only ones in the Founder's Mafia Family and they are the only ones notice in the Book of Life. None shall pass baring the mark of other nations only the mark of (MWWM).

ONCE the first 500 have been chosen a new leader shall rise. One that has been elected by the first 500 to carry out the new chapter in the Book of Life
(THE NEW BREED) this promoted individual who has branched off will then establish another ruthless 500 and record their names into the new chapter. The new leader who's name that has not been given until given by the Founder will have the Book of Life...
(THE NEW BREED) displayed on their page. The book must never be copied by other members or displayed on any of their pages...
THE only records that are true and to be upheld are posted on the Founder's page and the elected new leader. All those who have remain true to the (MWWM) hold these words as truth and see that the new Hand of our Nation is Pure and Righteous in all ways to the Mid Wicked West Mob.

1000 strong we stand Crime City will never be the same again. During the times of Hate and Snitchery the Bonds that held us as true will be deceived and corrupted. Only the Honored and truly Loyal to the (MWWM) will remain. They will never participate in idol talk or recognize the ones who so pathetically turned to conniving and selling out others in a game...
FOR everyone knows A Coward will die a 1000 deaths and a true (MWWM) soldier will die only once!
THOSE that have been proven real in the fields, tags will never be dropped or persuaded to be removed. There will be no question to their authenticity or where their commitments lies amongst us!
ETCHED out of realness and admired amongst masses eternally Immortal are you... And for those that have strayed confused in turmoil and weak from within. They will never be remembered or mentioned in a higher light. Vacant and useless are they. Non factors to the movement and hardly a voice to be heard. Cast aways to be seen as a remanence of what is no more...
MANY have came only few have been chosen. The second wave Lead by the Second Hand of (MWWM) will caused such an uproar that other players not affiliated with the (MWWM) are scrambling for new recruits, reporting falsehoods to have more (MWWM) banned or trying to relive and duplicate what can't be done by anyone else all in the name of greed, jealousy and envy...
WE now enter into the times of Evil and Deceit. How can such a crew with so many generals and branches under one rule get any stronger? The answer to that question will emerge by an even greater power than the first 500 of the Mid Wicked West Mob...
ONE who has been selected by the entire 1000 true and official members of the (MWWM) A new Hand a new Leader and a new Chapter has begun in the Book of Life (THE ALLIANCE)

HAIL to the Two elected Hands of the Mid Wicked West Mob! For they are the most recognized and respected amongst all in the family! Immortal is who are they!!! Only the second promoted individual will carry the third chapter of the Book of Life
(THE ALLIANCE) on their page.
NEVER to be copied or posted by anyone in the family. Except the Founder and he or she who's name and title that has not been given. This new Hand of our mafia familia will reach out to other crews and form an Alliance amongst other families and only recording their highest ranked leaders into the Book of Life (ALLIANCE) Like our family 500 must be chosen no matter if the ones chosen are at War with the other ones chosen...
WE choose no sides! Our alliance offers two things things and two things only and that is Respect & Immunity....

NO member of the Mid Wicked West Mob will rob or attack any in the Book of Life (ALLIANCE) Or you will be removed from the Books of Life permanently.
FOR all those who can see, know that these words are bond and ties us all to the same truth. The Mid Wicked West Mob is for life!!
OMG, you've actually read to the end of that piece of crap?? The first time I saw that i stupidly read through like the first three paragraphs...I could feel my brain fluids leaking out, so I stopped.

Ragmondino
09-02-2013, 07:31 PM
Also big shotty has back boobs..
Google him you'll find him rapping. Terribly. And see his back boobs..

MWWM J
09-02-2013, 07:32 PM
.............Ha⏬

Back hand emus
09-02-2013, 09:27 PM
.............Ha⏬

why exactly are you so apprehensive of changing accounts?

MWWM J
09-02-2013, 09:38 PM
Ppl talking smack about MWWM to me when I'm not even apart of em.

bald zeemer
09-02-2013, 09:41 PM
Then you might want to put a space between the a and the p in your sig. At the moment you're saying you've rejoined them.

Stooboot
09-02-2013, 10:11 PM
Gotta love mwwm bashing. Is there a more hated group is cc? I dont think there is

and I cant believe they actually write that bs on ppls walls no wonder the whole game hates them

BigMoney
09-02-2013, 10:48 PM
Gotta love mwwm bashing. Is there a more hated group is cc? I dont think there is

and I cant believe they actually write that bs on ppls walls no wonder the whole game hates them

There's a group I hate more than them, but the group I'm referring to was originally called "MWWM PrOspecTz."