PDA

View Full Version : Should Gree rehash the health regen units

heal
08-26-2013, 05:51 PM
There's a lot of players in this game who don't have any of the health regen units such as the First Strike Tomcat and the Deadly Bridge Jumper. I'm in favour of rehashing these units but not allowing them to stack. Bring them out for LTQ's, allowing those who were not around or not strong enough to get them first time to have a chance of getting them. If you already have the unit, then you should just get another with no added bonus. The gap between the haves and the have nots are increasing. From posts on this forum it appears factions are finding it hard to get new members, and players without these boost units will not be able to get as many WD points.

For the record I have some but not all of the health regen units.

Sgt Squirrel
08-26-2013, 06:40 PM
I do like your idea here. I for a while have been seeing this games premise built on a divergence between the people that got units early and those playing now. A new player with money will find it exponentially harder to fight someone with old boosts and money because of the boosts they can never obtain to catch up.

D1E Luke
08-26-2013, 06:46 PM
I started in China and I missed the bridge jumper because a stupid credit card thing wouldn't let me switch it "none" for payment option and I couldn't update it for LTQ because I kept getting an error message when I tried to download it.

scarface89
08-26-2013, 06:50 PM
Great idea!!!

Evil Mastermind
08-26-2013, 07:00 PM
Why would GREE want to level the playing field? They make more money by having the game unbalanced. They don't want people having the health regens. Those that dont have them will spend more money. Its all about money.

While they're at it, why don't they just do another LTQ with the rewards reversed for those that missed out or another 100-300k gold bonus blunder for those that missed out?

Hmmm...I don't see any of these happening.

heal
08-26-2013, 07:13 PM
Why would GREE want to level the playing field? They make more money by having the game unbalanced. They don't want people having the health regens. Those that dont have them will spend more money. Its all about money.
It will never be level even if Gree did this and I don't think it should be. But the gap won't keep getting wider. People will spend gold to get these units.

While they're at it, why don't they just do another LTQ with the rewards reversed for those that missed out or another 100-300k gold bonus blunder for those that missed out?I detect your sarcasm. I'm not suggesting they make it easy for players to get these units. Just because people weren't playing when they originally came out doesn't mean they shouldn't have the opportunity to get them later.

shaman01
08-26-2013, 07:49 PM
in the short run gree wouldn't want to balance game because imbalanced game encourages spending

in the long run game balance is good because it attracts more players which is more potential spenders so either way would be in grees favour. it all depends if gree has a long term plan for this game

MagnusDux
08-26-2013, 08:15 PM
in the short run gree wouldn't want to balance game because imbalanced game encourages spending

in the long run game balance is good because it attracts more players which is more potential spenders so either way would be in grees favour. it all depends if gree has a long term plan for this game

Greed milking milking and closing shop one day with error message 'please download Modern Tetris instead' :))))))))

General Soviet
08-26-2013, 08:55 PM
I've got a Deadly Bridge Jumper and two First Strike Tomcats, because I worked to get them. Everyone shouldn't get a free one just because it would be fair. Also, I do believe I got the Bridge Jumoer and one of the Tomcats from an LTQ, so they haven't not put the units in before.

Josh611
08-26-2013, 08:57 PM
No.

Ten characters

Maestro
08-26-2013, 09:05 PM
No, but they could release several new low bonus percentage units. With how they stack the guys with bonus units will grow slowly but the guys without a high bonus number will grow fast. I.e. a 5% bonus with no other bonus is a 5% gain but a 5% bonus on top of a 50% bonus(from earlier units) only gives about a 2.5% gain.

heal
08-26-2013, 09:32 PM
I've got a Deadly Bridge Jumper and two First Strike Tomcats, because I worked to get them. Everyone shouldn't get a free one just because it would be fair. Also, I do believe I got the Bridge Jumoer and one of the Tomcats from an LTQ, so they haven't not put the units in before.I didn't suggest that everyone gets a free unit. Make them work for it like I had to.

heal
08-26-2013, 09:33 PM
I think that the First Strike Tomcat has been rehashed and some players have 3.

Powerbang
08-26-2013, 10:04 PM
I've got a Deadly Bridge Jumper and two First Strike Tomcats, because I worked to get them. Everyone shouldn't get a free one just because it would be fair. Also, I do believe I got the Bridge Jumoer and one of the Tomcats from an LTQ, so they haven't not put the units in before.

Are you suggesting that it wouldn't be work if a regen unit were offered again? I'm pretty sure that all of us have to put forth effort to receive any reward of value. Driving a wedge between those that got (downloaded) a game when it came out and those that only recently discovered it is not healthy for the sake of competition or game longevity.

Just because you heard about a game first doesn't necessarily entitle you to significantly better player strength just because you happened to be around.

Berio
08-26-2013, 10:19 PM
How about those player who work hard or spend gold to get their Deadly Bridge Jumper and First Strike Tomcat on the 10 box event? I agree with what Maestro said on Gree releasing unit with lower percent health recovery rate.

kuksluk
08-27-2013, 01:48 AM
OMG what is this nonsense???

Wingman GRI
08-27-2013, 01:56 AM
New players have a big disadvantage as they missed out on events and related items. In order to attract new players, GREE could rehash health regen units, but also other items. Another option would be to start selling such items in the game store.

I have seen too many people quit the game during the last months. I expect that the "core people" playing this game is getting smaller and smaller. With the rehashing of items, GREE could attract new people to the game. In the long run that is good for all of us.

heal
08-27-2013, 01:56 AM
OMG what is this nonsense???I take it you have the units. Care to explain why this is nonsense. By the way did you get the First Strike Tomcat when it originally came out or when it was rehashed?

lemonhaze
08-27-2013, 01:58 AM
OMG what is this nonsense??? ya i agree if they put out more health regan units then us old timers want them to and they should stack..we worked hard to get the ones we get and bc u all wasnt around dont entitle u to get the unit and it not stack for us..and FYI they have 5 bridge jumpers and 5 tomcats if im not mistaken..i know the elite bridge jumper has 20% HR and the armoured tomcat has 20% i just dont know the others

lemonhaze
08-27-2013, 01:58 AM
I take it you have the units. Care to explain why this is nonsense. By the way did you get the First Strike Tomcat when it originally came out or when it was rehashed? i got my firststike tomcat when it first come out im lvl 250 been playing this game since 2011

Tournai
08-27-2013, 02:48 AM
last battle for Canada the top 75 Price was also a health Regen Unit.!!

So a top 400 Faction should also get the opportunity to get them??? NO the top 75 achieved it!

Did you miss out on the deadly bridge jumper or the tomcat? Thats your problem IMO

I am playing this game for about 1 year, I have an advantage indeed, but thats my luck!! I started 1 year ago.

My LLP account doesnt have them either, and I have to do it with the 26% of my faction.

what I try to say is that why does everybody needs the same thing in this game? While I really did my best to get those units a while back, and gree should give other new players the opportunity again?

NO please dont! In real life it doesnt work like that either.

lemonhaze
08-27-2013, 02:54 AM
last battle for Canada the top 75 Price was also a health Regen Unit.!!

So a top 400 Faction should also get the opportunity to get them??? NO the top 75 achieved it!

Did you miss out on the deadly bridge jumper or the tomcat? Thats your problem IMO

I am playing this game for about 1 year, I have an advantage indeed, but thats my luck!! I started 1 year ago.

My LLP account doesnt have them either, and I have to do it with the 26% of my faction.

what I try to say is that why does everybody needs the same thing in this game? While I really did my best to get those units a while back, and gree should give other new players the opportunity again?

NO please dont! In real life it doesnt work like that either. coudlnt have said it better my self bro..and this war the top 25 will get a 5% hr bonus..i am on a top 25 team so im gonna get that unit so like u said a top 75 or anything less should get it..gotta work for it bottom line and bc they started later well thats a personal problem for them

heal
08-27-2013, 03:01 AM
I don't think you can compare this game with real life. The gap is going to get bigger the way things are going. Giving these units won't disadvantage those with the units, but reduce the increasing gap between the haves and the have nots. Everyone doesnt have to have the same thing in this game and why should they. As someone else pointed out, it probably will help with the longevity of the game. No one complained when the First Strike Tomcat was rehashed. Certainly I didn't.

Ghost-12
08-27-2013, 08:42 AM
... I see Greediness is starting to spread on people! the majority of the comments
here are top players wanting everything for themselves. Yes I do understand that you
guys pay money for it, worked hard did your best and are on top 70 factions etc...
But that's not the point, we are talking about new players who were not around when you guys got those unit. we can also pay money, work hard and also do our best to
obtain them. Nobody is asking for freebies Just an opportunity, the same opportunity
you guys had back then. Remember new players are not that lucky to be a part of a
top faction, even if we did it wouldn't matter cause to be a part of it you need to know
someone in it to get a reply when asking a simple question...
Now stop acting like childrens and see thing from another angle...

Peace!

jchow69
08-27-2013, 08:46 AM
Well, I want to add the bonuses back 2 the LTQs. I got my First Strike Tomcat, which is my only health regen bonus unit during some LTQ in Madagascar. After dat, no more bonuses except for finishing the Global Hit List LTQ which is the Interpol Harrier. It would be great to have da good times back.

Thief
08-27-2013, 08:57 AM
I guess i should ask the question are we trying to make this game Equal? Gree certainly has never indicated as such. It has simply been a forumula of "Those who spend...Win" (GSF quote)

You already have people who are pissed that have 3 of these units who may have spent Vaults of gold to get the 10 Crate Tomcat. Does gree want to anger their core players who have been around that long and give them a reason to stop spending gold?

Yes i have the units you mentioned but my counter argument is i'm not trying to get gree to re-release the heath bonuses i don't have. Should Gree Make another Faction prize for top 2 with a 20% health Regen...but make it NOT stack? (i can see that going over very well with the top 2 factions)

So i appreciate Objective you have but i'm not sure if it's in Grees best interest?

No, but they could release several new low bonus percentage units. With how they stack the guys with bonus units will grow slowly but the guys without a high bonus number will grow fast. I.e. a 5% bonus with no other bonus is a 5% gain but a 5% bonus on top of a 50% bonus(from earlier units) only gives about a 2.5% gain.

This is the best Solution i could come up with as well. Players who have a 4 min Health Regen would only get a couple of seconds (although these types of players don't really care about health regen as they typically just spend to hit every 5 seconds anyways)

Players with a 15-20 min Regen time would still greatly benefit from multiple 5% bonuses while those with lower regens don't benefit nearly as much in comparison Making the game relatively more equal.

jchow69
08-27-2013, 09:01 AM
I guess i should ask the question are we trying to make this game Equal? Gree certainly has never indicated as such. It has simply been a forumula of "Those who spend...Win" (GSF quote)

You already have people who are pissed that have 3 of these units who may have spent Vaults of gold to get the 10 Crate Tomcat. Does gree want to anger their core players who have been around that long and give them a reason to stop spending gold?

Yes i have the units you mentioned but my counter argument is i'm not trying to get gree to re-release the heath bonuses i don't have. Should Gree Make another Faction prize for top 2 with a 20% health Regen...but make it NOT stack? (i can see that going over very well with the top 2 factions)

So i appreciate Objective you have but i'm not sure if it's in Grees best interest?

This is the best Solution i could come up with as well. Players who have a 4 min Health Regen would only get a couple of seconds (although these types of players don't really care about health regen as they typically just spend to hit every 5 seconds anyways)

Players with a 15-20 min Regen time would still greatly benefit from multiple 5% bonuses while those with lower regens don't benefit nearly as much in comparison Making the game relatively more equal.

Ya, I would certainly benefit. I have a 41% health regen and takes me 589 minutes for a refill. I can certainly use a 5 or 10% health regen, lol.

bergmystr
08-27-2013, 09:12 AM
I'll probably get slammed for this, but I will mention it again since the idea is along the lines of something I posted a while ago.

Gree could go with retro events once in awhile. Simply run the exact same event again (boss, crate, etc) with the exact same parameters as it was originally run. If the boss event was a kill 30 for the unit, then to that again for that event.

I do understand the people that have been here since the beginning, and do have a legitimate beef with noobs getting stuff that really is exclusive to having been around for a while.

But the gap is getting pretty absurd. If you wanted to get into some of the bonuses that the top factions have you couldn't because they simply are not available for any amount of money at this point.

Just my two cents, and I hope the replies don't hurt too badly

Brizzol
08-27-2013, 09:40 AM
Well I don't see how if this did happen Gree would lose money, I myself would buy gold to get these units I missed out on and surely others who missed out on them would do the same? The gap between the early players > new players is too big to ignore longterm.

SGT Rud
08-27-2013, 10:07 AM
I can agree with both sides. I am not sure of the original person with the idea, but they had a good one. The ability to buy previous events that you have missed out on, excluding WD, FvF, and any other leader board event. The cost is 250 gold per event or something. You would have to send a ticket to gree in order to get it, and the parameters would be the same as it was when the event took place. Only stipulation would be is that your account was not logged on at any time during the event while it took place. Then previous prizes for those who are spending (and spending more to catch up) are able to not be left behind.

STRIDER 1
08-27-2013, 10:21 AM
I agree with both sides also. But I think the best way to do this so both new and old players will benefit is to introduce NEW health regen units rather than recycle any of the old ones. That way old players can get it and dont have to worry about not stacking/working and newer players can start to increase your regen times. Win win situation for all.

Dealer204
08-27-2013, 10:58 AM
It would be nice to see some more regen units, i started the game like 5 months ago and missed every unit, ive had to spend my way to get to where I am and my stats are just so so like 3-4x lvl.. Sigh did still scored 450k in canada but with no help from my slowwww regen time..

TheOracle
08-27-2013, 11:24 AM
We will not be rereleasing any more health boost units that do not stack with previous health boost units.

We received an overwhelming amount of tickets when we accidentally re-used the Falcon Supersonic and First Strike Tomcat as prizes and that would happen again if we released any units that did not stack with previous health boost units.

STRIDER 1
08-27-2013, 12:31 PM
We will not be rereleasing any more health boost units that do not stack with previous health boost units.

We received an overwhelming amount of tickets when we accidentally re-used the Falcon Supersonic and First Strike Tomcat as prizes and that would happen again if we released any units that did not stack with previous health boost units.

Thats why my idea of only introducing new units is the only real option for the future. win win situation for everyone.

Ghost-12
08-27-2013, 01:35 PM

...Soo Im guessing you guys will bring new ones for all player then? nothing was said about the future... :confused:

Thief
08-27-2013, 01:45 PM
...Soo Im guessing you guys will bring new ones for all player then? nothing was said about the future... :confused:

Overtime they will Release them. Right now we have a Top25 unit in India that has a 5% regen.

I suspect sooner or later there will be a 10-Crate with one and i assume sooner or later we will have one during an auction event (they tend to rotate out different prizes)

I would also imagine that we see an LTQ that has one as the final unit (similar to what they did for the harrier jet)

It will just be a matter of patiently waiting for them to release.

Ghost-12
08-27-2013, 04:13 PM
Overtime they will Release them. Right now we have a Top25 unit in India that has a 5% regen.

I suspect sooner or later there will be a 10-Crate with one and i assume sooner or later we will have one during an auction event (they tend to rotate out different prizes)

I would also imagine that we see an LTQ that has one as the final unit (similar to what they did for the harrier jet)

It will just be a matter of patiently waiting for them to release.

Ahh cool thanks for clearing that out Thief :)
(I got alot to learn and big players like yourself teach me good stuff
Everyday :) )

Mcdoc
08-27-2013, 08:37 PM
The truth is - the people who win the top 3 prizes are the ones who don't need them.

For example - with the Health Regen - if it was a Top 3 prize - those guys regen every 3.5 seconds with a gold refill - so the prize is mute.

When they added the Upgrade 2 buildings at once as a Top 3 prize - most of those guys do Gold to finish upgrades - or already had all the buildings at level 10 - so again - the prize is mute.

If Gree wanted to make the most money - they would have a prize at Top 100 for 20% Health Regen and watch the masses (6,000 players) push real hard to get into Top 100 - which would raise the overall WD points for Top 50 / Top 25 / Top 10.

The same mad rush would go for adding the upgrade 2 buildings as a prize for Top 100.

But then - those who are in a Top 500 faction would cry foul :/ so to be fair - it would almost have to be an LTQ prize - the most fair contest of all for prizes :)

Powerbang
08-27-2013, 10:03 PM
I completely sympathize with the effort anyone has put into getting these or other units. The fundamental problem here is in regards to game development. Releasing boost units to players who did nothing more than find the game in its early stages, and limiting their availability to newer players (that would be just as willing to put in the effort or put up the cash) is not the way to successfully sustain a game.

While I'm not saying the playing field should be leveled, or that OG players shouldn't have an advantage, their advantage shouldn't be an exponential boost to statistics that new players can never achieve.

I don't know about others here, but I've played MANY successful online games, MMOs, etc... and if you had loot or gear that was was multiple multiple times better than anything else, but was only offered to the first group of players to buy the game in the first 3 months... it would be difficult to sustain.

There has got to be a way to narrow the gap between rich and poor so to speak. The chasm is vast and wide... it should be a mathematical possibility that players with equal time, money and strategy into this game have competitive stats.

However currently it is not. It is simply about who downloaded first. No disrespect meant to those who were around to put in the effort to get these units... You didn't design the game :)

Beach Head
08-27-2013, 11:15 PM
One more post

huminator
08-27-2013, 11:23 PM
Great idea.....also because the units you can buy for money are crap.

JDub
08-28-2013, 12:12 AM
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the majority of the people that want the past units are under about 25 years old. Why do I say this? Because that about the age that people would be now when the entitlement generation exploded.

I can't believe some of the things I'm reading here. Its not fair for you not to have a unit because it was released before you where playing the game? Really? Would you rather that when you started playing that all of us gave up all our hard work and reset our accounts so we could all have a fair start? Its not like we are all friends and there is only 5 of us.

I got here when I did and people that where here long before picked on me. As I get bigger and stronger in the game I get to pick on the new guys. As those guys get bigger they will pick on the people below them. That's how games like this work. Some of the players above me will eventually get tired of playing for what ever reason and as they leave I will be the big fish. When I move on then others below me will take their place as the big fish. This is a very simple concept.

Any one play MW2/MW3 or a slimier game online? Lets say you went out today and bought MW3 and went to play online. the game has been out for about 2 years (I'm guessing). Many of the people still playing bought the game in the first week of its release. Is it fair that they have leveled up all their weapons and you are starting with the garbage beginner guns? Yes it is because you waited so long to play.

Lets take this away from the gaming world. I went to college and got my degree years ago. If you start college this coming semester to follow the same classes is it fair that I am already established in my field while your getting started just because I enrolled before you did? Or should I have just been a homeless bum and waited for you to graduate? When you finally graduate and come to the company I work at should you be automatically be bumped to upper management because if you had started earlier you would be farther ahead?

In RPG type games the noob is always at a disadvantage. If you don't want to be at a disadvantage then only check out brand new games and hope one comes along that you like. Then you can be the big fish from the beginning.

Wow I didn't expect to be that long winded.

Mcdoc
08-28-2013, 12:33 AM
Now hold on - its REALLY the NEW players that have the advantage right now.

When i started playing in Jan 2012 - the highest unit available in the LE sets had 250 attack / 110 def stats. Now for the same money - you new guys can get 2k to 3k with the LE bonus sets. Plus these Boss events now have top units that are over 500 in stats vs the original boss events top units were under 200.

The game inflation has made it so easy to get to the top of your tier much faster and cheaper. For those who complain and think you can't get to 1 million stats by the end of your 3rd month - you don't HAVE to beat those guys - you just need to slow down and be the to of your own level.

It took me over a year to get o level 200 with 200k stats on my HLP - now my LLP is level 70 in a year with over 260k stats and I am untouchable in PvP & can get to Boss 30 for free.

So stop trying to get to the TOP of the Game and just slow down and get to the top of your Tier.

Tito89
08-28-2013, 12:37 AM

Fair enough, people cant complain about not getting units because they didnt start when they came out, gree could however make new units with health regen bonuses.

kuksluk
08-28-2013, 01:20 AM
I take it you have the units. Care to explain why this is nonsense. By the way did you get the First Strike Tomcat when it originally came out or when it was rehashed?

I do have the units, but they didn't come for free, one I believe was from a collect-10 event and it was the first time I ever reached the 10th!! And I did WORK to get the other units as well, but it turns out they don't stack, so all of them are completely useless to me except the first unit - talk about unfair!

I didn't write a whole essay on the topic because I think it is quite obvious, but it seems JDub and Mcdoc did all the work for me while I was away. They explain very well my thoughts that 1st you are simply not ENTITLED to certain things just because someone else has them and 2nd you have other advantages being a new player that us old-timers don't have, but you don't see us complaining, do you? We start secondary accounts and/or re-figure our strategies based on the changes in the game.

Read and learn kids:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the majority of the people that want the past units are under about 25 years old. Why do I say this? Because that about the age that people would be now when the entitlement generation exploded.

I can't believe some of the things I'm reading here. Its not fair for you not to have a unit because it was released before you where playing the game? Really? Would you rather that when you started playing that all of us gave up all our hard work and reset our accounts so we could all have a fair start? Its not like we are all friends and there is only 5 of us.

I got here when I did and people that where here long before picked on me. As I get bigger and stronger in the game I get to pick on the new guys. As those guys get bigger they will pick on the people below them. That's how games like this work. Some of the players above me will eventually get tired of playing for what ever reason and as they leave I will be the big fish. When I move on then others below me will take their place as the big fish. This is a very simple concept.

Any one play MW2/MW3 or a slimier game online? Lets say you went out today and bought MW3 and went to play online. the game has been out for about 2 years (I'm guessing). Many of the people still playing bought the game in the first week of its release. Is it fair that they have leveled up all their weapons and you are starting with the garbage beginner guns? Yes it is because you waited so long to play.

Lets take this away from the gaming world. I went to college and got my degree years ago. If you start college this coming semester to follow the same classes is it fair that I am already established in my field while your getting started just because I enrolled before you did? Or should I have just been a homeless bum and waited for you to graduate? When you finally graduate and come to the company I work at should you be automatically be bumped to upper management because if you had started earlier you would be farther ahead?

In RPG type games the noob is always at a disadvantage. If you don't want to be at a disadvantage then only check out brand new games and hope one comes along that you like. Then you can be the big fish from the beginning.

Wow I didn't expect to be that long winded.

Now hold on - its REALLY the NEW players that have the advantage right now.

When i started playing in Jan 2012 - the highest unit available in the LE sets had 250 attack / 110 def stats. Now for the same money - you new guys can get 2k to 3k with the LE bonus sets. Plus these Boss events now have top units that are over 500 in stats vs the original boss events top units were under 200.

The game inflation has made it so easy to get to the top of your tier much faster and cheaper. For those who complain and think you can't get to 1 million stats by the end of your 3rd month - you don't HAVE to beat those guys - you just need to slow down and be the to of your own level.

It took me over a year to get o level 200 with 200k stats on my HLP - now my LLP is level 70 in a year with over 260k stats and I am untouchable in PvP & can get to Boss 30 for free.

So stop trying to get to the TOP of the Game and just slow down and get to the top of your Tier.

Hooligany
08-28-2013, 01:38 AM
Fair enough, people cant complain about not getting units because they didnt start when they came out, gree could however make new units with health regen bonuses.
Then they open another can of worms.. The players with already tremendous regen will get even better regen. Therefore the spending of gold drops. and revenue drops. So will you rather have more people spend more gold or will you rather have more people playing for free if you are the developer.

Kepheus2nd
08-28-2013, 04:19 AM
Then they open another can of worms.. The players with already tremendous regen will get even better regen. Therefore the spending of gold drops. and revenue drops. So will you rather have more people spend more gold or will you rather have more people playing for free if you are the developer.

After some time they will adjust the events as they did with boss events in CC after stat inflation. Instead of lvl 40 you now need to go to lvl 50 for the grand prize. And other than in MW you only get prizes at lvl 20 and 30.

Col C Smythe
08-28-2013, 04:53 AM
The truth is - the people who win the top 3 prizes are the ones who don't need them.

For example - with the Health Regen - if it was a Top 3 prize - those guys regen every 3.5 seconds with a gold refill - so the prize is mute.

When they added the Upgrade 2 buildings at once as a Top 3 prize - most of those guys do Gold to finish upgrades - or already had all the buildings at level 10 - so again - the prize is mute.

If Gree wanted to make the most money - they would have a prize at Top 100 for 20% Health Regen and watch the masses (6,000 players) push real hard to get into Top 100 - which would raise the overall WD points for Top 50 / Top 25 / Top 10.

The same mad rush would go for adding the upgrade 2 buildings as a prize for Top 100.

But then - those who are in a Top 500 faction would cry foul :/ so to be fair - it would almost have to be an LTQ prize - the most fair contest of all for prizes :)

Sometime ago it was suggested the prize levels get reversed to foster more competition. Since the Top ranking tiers get everything below them anyway.

Whether or not that is the best idea or not will be subject to debate, however, it would definitely enhance competition as the lower end factions improve, build up, and become more competitive.

On the other hand, as time goes on it would also most likely mean having to spend more gold in WD because of the competition. One would think Gree would embrace that concept for profit motives, if for no other reason.

It will be interesting to see all the responses for those who will get into a high-speed wobble over this idea.

mistergreen
08-28-2013, 05:11 AM
There's a lot of players in this game who don't have any of the health regen units such as the First Strike Tomcat and the Deadly Bridge Jumper. I'm in favour of rehashing these units but not allowing them to stack. Bring them out for LTQ's, allowing those who were not around or not strong enough to get them first time to have a chance of getting them. If you already have the unit, then you should just get another with no added bonus. The gap between the haves and the have nots are increasing. From posts on this forum it appears factions are finding it hard to get new members, and players without these boost units will not be able to get as many WD points.

For the record I have some but not all of the health regen units.

These are the benefits of being a long time player. Why should someone get those units if they've only been playing for a month?