PDA

View Full Version : getting tired of crappy IP points

potvin
08-26-2013, 02:50 PM
It's pretty disgusting how I can attack opponents like 75 lvls above me in a syn battle and barely avg 400 IP in the fights, even with 4/5 IP bonus. The range makes me sick as I could hit that target for as high as 540 points but as low as like 280 with the avg probably not more than 350-400. I mean what the hell...how is that incentive for us to buy gold. This game is either broken half the time or the other half just downright scammy...

Gingeasian
08-26-2013, 02:52 PM
not everyone averages crap points. And if you dont like what you are averaging then dont use gold on that person and save it for later. I for one only use gold when i can average 420+ points per hit.

Rhino72
08-26-2013, 02:59 PM
It's pretty disgusting how I can attack opponents like 75 lvls above me in a syn battle and barely avg 400 IP in the fights, even with 4/5 IP bonus. The range makes me sick as I could hit that target for as high as 540 points but as low as like 280 with the avg probably not more than 350-400. I mean what the hell...how is that incentive for us to buy gold. This game is either broken half the time or the other half just downright scammy...

Quit now because once you hit 250 and you attack level 250s you won't get higher than 473 IP. It doesn't even make it worth it to hit less than a 250 because the points are worse.

Ben Weston
08-26-2013, 03:03 PM
I've been 250 for a few wars now and don't bother going mad unless they have an opponent of at least level 230 and only hit the highest level available obviously. the only exception to this is its always me that hits the DL first in my syn if i'm online at the time as I have the highest att stat.

potvin
08-26-2013, 03:41 PM
not everyone averages crap points. And if you dont like what you are averaging then dont use gold on that person and save it for later. I for one only use gold when i can average 420+ points per hit.

Save it for later for what? I just said attacking someone 75 lvls above yields crap points as well as decent points..who would I save it for? 75 lvls not good enough?

potvin
08-26-2013, 03:42 PM
Quit now because once you hit 250 and you attack level 250s you won't get higher than 473 IP. It doesn't even make it worth it to hit less than a 250 because the points are worse.
But iam not 250..now and won't be for a long time

CCK-buttsy
08-26-2013, 03:56 PM
do u guys get the wall down

Stooboot
08-26-2013, 04:56 PM
All I can say is point are a little messed up I find that hitting a player 100 levels above u is the perfect target and there defense should be about 100k lower than u and u should b getting 500-400+ almost every time. Im level 82 when I hit players in the 200s I get much less points than when I hit players 175-199 very strange but for the last 2 battles this is the strategy that has worked for me

BigMoney
08-26-2013, 05:21 PM
Averaging 400 points with +20% IP bonus is pretty good.

With +25% IP bonus, the point range at maximum is something like 281-566, with a 423 average. I don't really know what you're trying to argue for-- that lower level players should average even more IP for attacking high level players? This would further promote camping and punish people who actually play the game. I think if anything, it should be the opposite-- the max point average you can get once you hit L250 is sick. Camping should be discouraged, and high level players shouldn't be punished. If you're going to punish high level players with an awful IP average, at least compensate that with more opportunities to increase their stats further. This is sort of like how the PvP works (LLPs can't compete with a 250 in the PvP), but I don't think it is enough to make up for a -15% IP punishment.

hggy
08-26-2013, 05:40 PM
I hit a high today, (I am only a lvl 81 125k attack) 480IP from a lvl 116, and they're D was only 75K.
Seems some hits yield high and others do not..

Gingeasian
08-26-2013, 05:45 PM
I am a semi camper being at level 60 after 2 months and its discusting that high level players need to spend large amounts for what I can do with some gold. IP should be based on opponents stats not level

CCK-buttsy
08-26-2013, 05:46 PM
I am a semi camper being at level 60 after 2 months and its discusting that high level players need to spend large amounts for what I can do with some gold. IP should be based on opponents stats not levelits based like that during the PvP

Gingeasian
08-26-2013, 05:51 PM
its based like that during the PvP
Yeah but who really cares about PvP other than SAS. War prizes a much better than PvP and have mods. Plus wars is where the big spending is.

djl
08-26-2013, 07:06 PM
I had exactly the same experience. I would usually get less than 300 points for players 100+ levels above me. I'm in the high 70s, and once on two consecutive hits I got the same points (less than 300) for a win on a level 210 and then a level 55. I was just experimenting. Seemed like best points came when opponent was level 150-165.

All I can say is point are a little messed up I find that hitting a player 100 levels above u is the perfect target and there defense should be about 100k lower than u and u should b getting 500-400+ almost every time. Im level 82 when I hit players in the 200s I get much less points than when I hit players 175-199 very strange but for the last 2 battles this is the strategy that has worked for me

BillyBallbag
08-26-2013, 08:08 PM

With +25% IP bonus, the point range at maximum is something like 281-566, with a 423 average. I don't really know what you're trying to argue for-- that lower level players should average even more IP for attacking high level players? This would further promote camping and punish people who actually play the game. I think if anything, it should be the opposite-- the max point average you can get once you hit L250 is sick. Camping should be discouraged, and high level players shouldn't be punished. If you're going to punish high level players with an awful IP average, at least compensate that with more opportunities to increase their stats further. This is sort of like how the PvP works (LLPs can't compete with a 250 in the PvP), but I don't think it is enough to make up for a -15% IP punishment.

+1. I also find it nuts that players who actually play the game are effectively punished in the most profitable part of the game.

rohan007
08-26-2013, 08:19 PM
Yes. This is real weird. With my main account on attacking a player who was exactly double my level and getting 350-450 pts off him with all the ip inc. Bonuses is disgusting. At the same time my second account in a top 750 with no ip bonuses got 500+ ip multiple times even though the targets were ****ty.

potvin
08-29-2013, 03:10 AM

This doesn't make any sense. You're trying to tell me that I should just hit people 50 lvls below me for the same points?
The fact is...you are supposed to...and do hit higher targets for more points. If you are at 250 and have a problem with people getting more points for targets higher than them then take that up with the developers...thats a whole different issue. My point is the game IS designed that way. Iam not a camper on this account....just able to beat most lvl 200-250s.
The problem I was stating is that there is absolutely no consistency with hits on the same target. The range is too huge.