PDA

View Full Version : Is cash units still nessecary for anything other than missions?

Exxtraterrestrial
08-26-2013, 02:03 PM
So...we've been doing a lot of MLTQs, FvFTs, LEB LTQs, PvP LTQs, WD Events and FLTQs. Units from those events could lift a player from 10,000 a/d to 100,000 a/d in notime. So do you think, for mid-high leveled players, cash units are still nessecary for anything besides missions and MLTQs?

Exxtraterrestrial
08-26-2013, 02:09 PM
Cash units cost a lot and do little to your fight. I think they're worthless.

Peppers
08-26-2013, 02:13 PM
I can't remember the last time I bought a cash unit.

Gdy
08-26-2013, 02:36 PM
They have no use for anything other than missions. They cannot be sold to recover your money, they are worthlessly weak. If you take part in the game events then it becomes clear they are useless. However, the att/def stats can be increased at any time to change game strategy and so things may not always be this way. Even the reward units for ranking up are garbage/disposable/underpowered and this reflects how the game has been evolving.

Exxtraterrestrial
08-26-2013, 02:41 PM
They have no use for anything other than missions. They cannot be sold to recover your money, they are worthlessly weak. If you take part in the game events then it becomes clear they are useless. However, the att/def stats can be increased at any time to change game strategy and so things may not always be this way. Even the reward units for ranking up are garbage/disposable/underpowered and this reflects how the game has been evolving.

That's not the case the cash units unless you spend millions of fake money can't change your strategy quickly or efficiently but valor units will.

Gdy
08-26-2013, 03:05 PM
That's not the case the cash units unless you spend millions of fake money can't change your strategy quickly or efficiently but valor units will.

Not sure I understand because of grammar. The most powerful cash unit I see is a Sea unit with att/def = 90/42 which costs $15 million. Even if you could buy 750 of them the stats are too low. If that stat is increased to 900/420 then you would have something worth owning. Increasing the power of cash units by a factor of 10 would definitely force a change in strategy for many players.

stephen2013
08-26-2013, 03:12 PM
I think they're absolutely worthless as it stands right now. Maybe they could "fix" them by doubling strength, 50% cost decrease, or some combination of the two.

jchow69
08-26-2013, 04:06 PM
Cash units die and so are pretty much useless and stats are low. Only time I buy them is when I need 'em for da LTQs, lol.

Evil Mastermind
08-26-2013, 04:55 PM
Cash units are only viable for doing missions and/or for a player just starting a new game. It would be nice to see some very high stat cash units (that DONT cost 40-50 million each). Restructuring the current cash unit costs are a must at this point. These new units can even have a super high casualty rate as to not interfere with devaluing gold units, but at least be viable in boosting stats for longer term players, thus having a continued role in game play.

Twist of Cain
08-26-2013, 05:27 PM
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

MRTN
08-26-2013, 06:40 PM
I never buy cash units.. They cost way too much for the little stats they give, let alone taking the time of upgrading your buildings enough just to unlock them. Plus them dying it basically wastes millions of dollars for just a tiny amount of bonus toward your entire A/D

I am a cow
08-27-2013, 03:37 AM
Love it when my cash guys die less inventory surfing!!!

SGT Rud
08-27-2013, 07:23 AM
I have several items to add to this conversation.

1st, an idea I came up with several times. Which is only strengthened by Masterminds idea for new cash units. If you increase the allies carried to 750, your units taken to battle would then be 3000. Keep the original 2000 units than can and most likely be indestructables, but split the other 1000. 500 cash and 500 valor. you cannot house indestrctables here. Now what.... Huh..... Still have use for cash and valor? Thats what I thought.

Second. Think of the casulty rate of the elite siege tank. 0.002, and think of the casulty rate of the light gunner. 0.067. Lets now think of their cost. Elite siege tank is 1200 valor and the light gunner is 600 cash. Stats wise, the elite seige tank is a far better choice, however, it dies. I buy 1 elite siege tank and 1000 light gunners. Simply put to let the gunners die and my tank to live on. I always have 500K light gunners on hand, especially during FvF. Will I lose some elite siege tanks, yes, but not as many as I would if it was my only destructable unit.

Max Power
08-27-2013, 07:47 AM
All IPH is worth anymore is getting guild bonuses, just like all the other Gree games. CC made an attempt to put much better stats on their higher end cash units, and it lasted for a while, but I am done with anything that isn't indestructable, at this point.

Exxtraterrestrial
08-27-2013, 03:22 PM
Yeah i rather use that cash to upgrade my money buildings