PDA

View Full Version : Lame 1st prize in West Side Standoff

dgwalker
08-26-2013, 01:45 PM
What's up with the lame 1st and 50th prizes in the West Side Standoff?
Who is going to battle for Jobs paying 30% more or 5% more?
Is this just and attempt to see if Fight Club will fight for 1st regardless of the prize?

-Dgwalker

PS: Thanks GREE for not calling it West Side Story....

When you're a Jet,
You're a Jet all the way
From your first cigarette
To your last dyin' day.

When you're a Jet,
If the spit hits the fan,
You got brothers around,
You're a family man!

You're never alone,
You're never disconnected!
You're home with your own:
When company's expected,
You're well protected!

Then you are set
With a capital J,
Which you'll never forget
Till they cart you away.
When you're a Jet,
You stay a Jet!

BigMoney
08-26-2013, 01:48 PM
The top prize has been consistently awful for a while now, and will likely continue to be until there is competition for the top spot. GREE seems to think a job payout modifier must be a good mod, as it's frequently the mod for collect-20 leaderboard top25 prizes.

More interesting is the mafia defense mod for Top 1000 (what it says on Android anyway) and +5% building output for Top 100...

Gingeasian
08-26-2013, 01:50 PM
The top prize has been consistently awful for a while now, and will likely continue to be until there is competition for the top spot. GREE seems to think a job payout modifier must be a good mod, as it's frequently the mod for collect-20 leaderboard top25 prizes.

More interesting is the mafia defense mod for Top 1000 (what it says on Android anyway) and +5% building output for Top 100...
I was thinking about that to. I kinda think they may have accidentally switched the top 100 with the top 50 prize.

BigMoney
08-26-2013, 01:52 PM
I was thinking about that to. I kinda think they may have accidentally switched the top 100 with the top 50 prize.

I think mafia attack/defense modifiers are the best, so I'm not sure I believe that they are out of order. An iOS syn member showed by their Top1000 prize, the explosive, has a car modifier, so who knows. Something isn't right.

bobtodd
08-26-2013, 02:00 PM
they need to offer better mods like upgrade cost 30 % for top 50

dgwalker
08-26-2013, 02:07 PM
they need to offer better mods like upgrade cost 30 % for top 50

Agreed. It should at least be a +2 mafia or something. Job payouts are completely worthless.

bobtodd
08-26-2013, 02:14 PM
Agreed. It should at least be a +2 mafia or something. Job payouts are completely worthless.
they also need to bump up the explosive defense for top 25 to 15%

STRIDER 1
08-26-2013, 03:52 PM
what they also need is to have more attack boosts. only one for next war. the rest are defense. a balance of both would be nice. not the 90/10 or 80/20 they always seem to have.