PDA

View Full Version : Gree please fix, now !!!!

Viva la Revolution
08-26-2013, 12:55 PM
i'm not sure how long but i would guess nearly 4 weeks i can't see the absolutuon towers or taj mahal on my llp.
I'm really angry about it i can't upgrade them or eran the money. I have already sended support tickets a few weeks ago in and still no bug fix.....
Please fix it Gree...... i would still be happy when it is befor the next lte building is out !!

Michael1989
08-26-2013, 01:04 PM
I think i saw someone claiming the same thing afew weeks ago... Another player commented saying check the top left hand corner of your map, they were able to collect cash ect from there lol.

lemonhaze
08-26-2013, 01:11 PM
i'm not sure how long but i would guess nearly 4 weeks i can't see the absolutuon towers or taj mahal on my llp.
I'm really angry about it i can't upgrade them or eran the money. I have already sended support tickets a few weeks ago in and still no bug fix.....
Please fix it Gree...... i would still be happy when it is befor the next lte building is out !! get ur original ticket # and make a new ticket and send it in and see if that helps..thats what i did when i transfered my game..it was takeing 1 specialsit 2 or 3 days at time to respond and when i made the new ticket with the origianl one in it my game got trasnfer that day from a new devs..so i hope that helps u

jvp7012
08-26-2013, 01:12 PM
Yeah same here, you can collect and upgrade, you have to go off your base in uncharted area, top left, you should see the green arrow. You might have to poke around that area to find the taj Mahal.

jorge54
08-26-2013, 01:23 PM
That is a genius way to prevent your buildings from getting raided. If you find out you can collect, can I get the "Hidden" feature.

Viva la Revolution
08-26-2013, 01:32 PM
get ur original ticket # and make a new ticket and send it in and see if that helps..thats what i did when i transfered my game..it was takeing 1 specialsit 2 or 3 days at time to respond and when i made the new ticket with the origianl one in it my game got trasnfer that day from a new devs..so i hope that helps u
thanks lemonhaze

Viva la Revolution
08-26-2013, 01:34 PM
Yeah same here, you can collect and upgrade, you have to go off your base in uncharted area, top left, you should see the green arrow. You might have to poke around that area to find the taj Mahal.
also thaks to you, didn't know that, was now abel to collect my first money from the buildings :D

jorge54
08-26-2013, 02:10 PM
I'm glad you are able to get your money now.