kinda a douche move to give away intel on a team just cause we dont use a wall

reras
08-26-2013, 11:37 AM
Didn't we face the Phoenix's?

Gingeasian
08-26-2013, 11:46 AM
full intelligence report from a few syndicates

pm me for the full list so we don't ever give them any more points lol
Besides by the time the next war rolls around all the info will be outdated and useless

Illuminati
08-26-2013, 11:54 AM
kinda a douche move to give away intel on a team just cause we dont use a wall

Just curious...why wouldn't you guys use a wall?

Gingeasian
08-26-2013, 11:56 AM
Just curious...why wouldn't you guys use a wall?
No wall means they have to hit our players and hopefully give us a few defensive wins for free IP

craftytempter
08-26-2013, 11:57 AM
but the small fries will not scout you anymore just add 10k opps your gold so better add 20k to your stats then. but you will not sucker them into free points ever again

Gingeasian
08-26-2013, 12:08 PM
but the small fries will not scout you anymore just add 10k opps your gold so better add 20k to your stats then. but you will not sucker them into free points ever again
Not seeing how its such a big deal. Our no wall strategy helps our opponent as well since they dont need to waste hits taking down a level 10 wall

bakdafukup
08-26-2013, 12:22 PM
craftytempter: you faced Project Phoenix in the last battle. thus, there really is no further need to provide the intel service to other teams as the war will end at the conclusion of your battle with them.

jmeijer
08-26-2013, 12:23 PM
Plus, new members will join and old members will go away. I don't know why you need to post intel. Please, do it if you like to..

P.Squiddy
08-26-2013, 12:25 PM

TBH... you're a douchebag...

kybigdaddy
08-26-2013, 12:40 PM

Why so butt hurt?

Deadwater
08-26-2013, 12:42 PM

No need to cry, it's just a game.
Your ring pillow should be well used till we meet again in battles.

MichelleEvelyncc
08-26-2013, 01:01 PM
The guy's just mad because he spends a full day before every war upgrading his hide-outs and suddenly realizes that apparently playing without hide-outs is a viable strategy as well.

craftytempter
08-26-2013, 01:15 PM
RALMAO not butt hurt at all like I said other syndicates provided the details as well and we scored some good points thanks. Your right tho did pee me off as now I have to cut a few players that didn't make the cut because they needed a few more points from that last battle

also I find douchebag offensive.

15 emails already so it must be worth something ;) to a few people

Gingeasian
08-26-2013, 01:20 PM
Your right tho did pee me off as now I have to cut a few players that didn't make the cut because they needed a few more points from that last battle

And how is it our fault that they didnt make the cut. They had all weekend to get points and they waited until the very end so thats on them. Besides a few wall hits will get you maybe 35-40 points a hit. anybody could have gotten at least 1,000 of players.

Jakers
08-26-2013, 01:27 PM
For any syn that wants Dog House stats, pm any Project Phoenix member.

craftytempter
08-26-2013, 01:40 PM
LOL I have no problem with that Jakers and I will not have all my members come on and cry about it lol

up to 25 requests now should have sold this info lol

Boyz in the hood
08-26-2013, 01:41 PM
We haven't used hideouts in the last two battles! So what!!!?

Deadwater
08-26-2013, 01:53 PM
LOL I have no problem with that Jakers and I will not have all my members come on and cry about it lol

up to 25 requests now should have sold this info lol

Alot if teams have our intel. We do intel sharing, and had over 60 battles. So I don't understand what you think you are accomplishing.

If anyone wants our intel, pm me. Op is dumb.

kybigdaddy
08-26-2013, 01:56 PM
Dead, I'm sticking with Op is butt hurt.

bakdafukup
08-26-2013, 02:00 PM
Do people really have intel on me? Thats really scary. Well, I just bought and opened 1000 crates and got all rares. Whew, feel safe again.

craftytempter
08-26-2013, 02:00 PM
30 emails and thanks for the email comments good luck in the next event hope it helps you little guys

Gingeasian
08-26-2013, 02:31 PM
30 emails and thanks for the email comments good luck in the next event hope it helps you little guys
Seeing how we faced mostly top 75-100 teams i dont think there are many "little guys" in that tier

Boyz in the hood
08-26-2013, 03:12 PM

Damn, didn't know there were dwarves at the top! Which syn? You got intel for them too? Ill give you £1 for DOPEYS stats!!!.......seems appropriate!

LisaM
08-26-2013, 03:17 PM
But you just don't seem to grasp the concept that for the next war your intel will be outdated. You should have posted our stats 3 days ago.

Boyz in the hood
08-26-2013, 03:21 PM
But you just don't seem to grasp the concept that for the next war your intel will be outdated. You should have posted our stats 3 days ago.

I'm not sure op grasps at anything but straws!

InglouriousBastard
08-26-2013, 03:22 PM
how stupid is that?
are you jealous about their strategy?
nobody tells you to buy a wall...

ytt
08-26-2013, 03:39 PM
thank you op for the publicity. for anyone interested in joining us see our recruitment thread here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?62855-Project-Phoenix-is-now-recruiting!&highlight=project+phoenix

craftytempter
08-26-2013, 03:42 PM

Doesn't matter about the date. if you couldn't beat them then you will not likely next event. But this time no free points from people testing you..... unless i see you again then i will give you a few more when i check out one or two more that got missed ;)

Leezygeezer
08-26-2013, 03:46 PM
Don't worry op, all pp will have changed their names by then so you can give them some more free and easy points in the next battle. Oh and free advertising too.
Carry on the good work!

InglouriousBastard
08-26-2013, 03:51 PM
do i get free advertising too if my team runs the next battle without walls?

kybigdaddy
08-26-2013, 03:54 PM
Where did you get that wonderful signature, Ziva? Absolutely fabulous. I will not sleep tonight knowing we hurt the Op's one friend. Join Project Phoenix if you would like to hurt the Op and his one ex-friend.

LisaM
08-26-2013, 03:57 PM
Where did you get that wonderful signature, Ziva? Absolutely fabulous. I will not sleep tonight knowing we hurt the Op's one friend. Join Project Phoenix if you would like to hurt the Op and his one ex-friend.

Join Project Phoenix and you can have one too! Unless you are already in and I don't recognize your forum name LOL!

LisaM
08-26-2013, 03:58 PM
do i get free advertising too if my team runs the next battle without walls?

Go for it, I'll start the thread myself. *off to practice my butt hurt face*

jmeijer
08-26-2013, 04:00 PM
Dog House must've had a rank like 101, 151 or 251. The fact that you didn't reach your goal is not the fault of Project Phoenix. A lot of syndicates have PP's intel and they probably have a lot of intel too, including yours I guess.

teo
08-26-2013, 04:13 PM

Dear craftytempter,

I rarely bother with the main forum, I have better things to. The quality here is often disappointingly low. I do occasionally get lured out when a new low is reached in any one aspect. The one you have succeed in is a low of comprehension. Allow me to explain.

You allege above that Project Phoenix is culpable for some of your members giving us free points. Elsewhere you also mention that some of said members lost out on getting the points they needed. This is a fallacy.

Consider for a moment the free and immediate availability of the command center when there is no wall. You are welcome. Gree even suggests in its limited 'how-to' for syn war that you hit command center for easy points. Command center gives better points than do the wall. It is even at the same spot in the battle list. Couldn't be easier.

Secondly, we had secondary accounts in our syn with extremely low level, almost no mafia - stats down to under 2K. Anyone could have beaten them for better points than wall or command center. They were glaringly obvious.

For the argument that our no wall strategy caused us to get extra points unfairly is meaningless, this is something you had full control over and us none. You members chose to attack; they could just not have done so.

The true problem you are having is one of poor leadership. If your members are so poorly trained, so poorly organized and led that they cannot figure out what to do without a wall to bang their head against, then it is something that points to you as a leader/officer.

Incidentally, this is why I instituted the no-wall strategy. To capitalize on unorganized syndicates. Thank you for participating in this program.

Kind regards,

teo
Leader of Project Phoenix

LisaM
08-26-2013, 04:31 PM
Teo, you are my god.

jesseawill
08-26-2013, 04:45 PM

I am not sure I really understand the point of this. I mean hell, with all the Intel sharing going on amongst hundreds of teams, our Intel is not a secret...just like Intel for your syndicate is not a secret.

InglouriousBastard
08-26-2013, 04:47 PM
well spoken teo

jesseawill
08-26-2013, 04:49 PM
Well said teo...he probably didn't realized he was a participant in the program!

Boyz in the hood
08-26-2013, 05:23 PM
Teo, I laughed.....then I laughed some more!!! Great post!! We ourselves have run two battles now with no hideouts....still waiting for this kind of reaction to our strategy! Lol

I would suggest you donate some bricks to op, just so that he doesn't feel overwhelmed when he comes across a syn with no hideout!....

TMI
08-26-2013, 05:26 PM
What a strange thread.
Let me get this straight:
OP's syndicate faced project phoenix in battle and lost to project phoenix. OP believes it was because project phoenix didn't have a wall, and so now OP is pissed at project phoenix because of the great strategy of project phoenix. And because he's pissed at a legitimate strategy by project phoenix he wants to give out their stats?!
If this is true, then this is a new low that i've seen. Not even the top syndicates post this kind of crap!!

please tell me it ain't so!

Covert
08-26-2013, 05:29 PM
Be careful, I might have your intel.......

TMI
08-26-2013, 05:31 PM
lol :)
characters

Boyz in the hood
08-26-2013, 05:48 PM
What a strange thread.
Let me get this straight:
OP's syndicate faced project phoenix in battle and lost to project phoenix. OP believes it was because project phoenix didn't have a wall, and so now OP is pissed at project phoenix because of the great strategy of project phoenix. And because he's pissed at a legitimate strategy by project phoenix he wants to give out their stats?!
If this is true, then this is a new low that i've seen. Not even the top syndicates post this kind of crap!!

please tell me it ain't so!

Sorry to upset you.....but it is so!! Lol

bimmer kid
08-26-2013, 05:56 PM
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h42/seaPPPP/butthurt_zps2e332b24.jpg (http://s61.photobucket.com/user/seaPPPP/media/butthurt_zps2e332b24.jpg.html)

Gingeasian
08-26-2013, 06:27 PM
I think that Teo's great post said it all. No point arguing further. We will continue this strategy and will face opponents who can beat us.

skippy
08-26-2013, 07:09 PM
Definitely butt hurt. Look for my van. I have candy. No bricks.

(BF) Tuna
08-26-2013, 09:58 PM
http://i.imgflip.com/38cfu.jpg (http://imgflip.com/i/38civ)

Seriously tho, too funny.. Can't win in game, can't win out of it either.

craftytempter
08-26-2013, 10:26 PM
Didnt care if you run no wall. Most no wall syndicates are strong and thats why the 46 emails now requesting the intel and three also gave me more. So lets get a few things correct

1 more then happy to see teams with out walls.
2 We WON our battle with Project Phoenix
3 We like No wall syndicates
4 We made our target again still top 250 as we planned to be like always, top 150 once or twice as well

Finished 166 i think ;)

(BF) Tuna
08-26-2013, 10:37 PM
To think that stat sharing is a viable tactic is hilarious. Do you really think their stats aren't going to change over the next 3 weeks?? Please... butt-hurt thread is butt-hurt

reras
08-26-2013, 10:37 PM
Anyone below top100 shouldnt be able to create posts like this

Deadwater
08-26-2013, 11:17 PM
Didnt care if you run no wall. Most no wall syndicates are strong and thats why the 46 emails now requesting the intel and three also gave me more. So lets get a few things correct

1 more then happy to see teams with out walls.
2 We WON our battle with Project Phoenix
3 We like No wall syndicates
4 We made our target again still top 250 as we planned to be like always, top 150 once or twice as well

Finished 166 i think ;)

1) you have no such messages, a child like yourself should stop lying. As I have stated anyone that wants our battle intel I am willing to give to them.
2) we finished better then you!

Once again, thank you for the free advertising!

craftytempter
08-26-2013, 11:37 PM
Anyone below top100 shouldnt be able to create posts like this

Why is that reras. This is a free forum is not? Its not owened by you is it?

Just because a few peeps on the forum think they own it and stamp on everybody who might ask what you think is a stupid question just because they have nothing better to do and troll the forum will not stop me.

the forum is to share ask questions and hopefuly get those questions answered.

and also please keep posting butt comments all day long. it keeps this post on the front page and the E-mails flowing in.

The post did the job it was intened to do. I have got just what i reqiured from the post more peeps to share info with. Yes stats change but like i said before if you couldnt beat them in the first place you will not try again.

every war provides fresh intel and the information shared give us and saved us a few points.

Asvaldr
08-26-2013, 11:39 PM
I don't know you or what causing you angry. But seeing you make such a strange thread, I just want to make a comment:

If you're making such a move.... who do you think would respect you, whether as a leader or a team member, from here on out?!You're not hurting other as much (as these data may be good at the most maybe some useful just an immediate event) as much more you would hurt yourself. You want to respect your team members, your previous member... as well as your rivals... because we all in this together and there are pies for everybody to grab. What goes around will come around! Good luck, friend!!

Tommy_K
08-27-2013, 02:38 AM
Crafty, you might have won that battle, but did you bother to notice who got the losses?

I(like a number of others) put my hits in on you lowest level, just for a funny screenshot. Attacking 184 levels below my own does that sound like maximizing ip? :P

top 250 was safe and top 150 was just out of reach(this time;)) it was in no way a serious active battle for ip.

Now that i think about it the OP was probably just frustrated because a team with 52 players, 6 of them mini fillers, ended up above him in the ranking.

Jealousy is an ugly beast my friend

edit. I do have last battles intel for those top4 teams Odorus. Not that it would help me if we fought them....can't even beat their weakest player :P

Captain Torgue
08-27-2013, 02:43 AM

Giving out scouting reports on a syndicate is a dog move mate.

I'm just sayin

Unless of course its the GoTTis in which case go right ahead.

craftytempter
08-27-2013, 03:48 AM
Jealousy ha ha ha ha

The only reason PP was used as the syndciate named in this post was because it was one of the best intel llists i had at the time to grab the trolls and get them in and get a few more bits of intel ready for the next war.

again happy to be 250th hope you go all the way to the top but to tell you the truth dont give a monkeys about Project P i just needed you to do what your doing now, keeping the post on the front page

Thanks for the Bump as well Tommy

I couldnt care less about you got a few ranks higher then me. you got the same stupid prizes as me.
we also had six fillers big deal we are happy with our 250 team.

@Captain Torgue your not sharing intel with another syndicate? ( Just asking ):p

Butt Futter
08-27-2013, 03:55 AM
Oh noes, please don't share the intel on my level 42 crappy camper.

:mad:

skippy
08-27-2013, 04:17 AM
Let me know if you need the intel on my awesome lvl 41 camper. He has a meth dispenser and hangs out near the gentleman's club.

Gingeasian
08-27-2013, 08:53 AM
My game name is Gingeasian Level 60 144K attack and 147 Defense iph 474K Please attack me I dont care.

Kill0r
08-27-2013, 11:25 AM
The same strat was used for countless wars when the players who form PP now were still part of NGF (and still is used by both syns) and nobody complained back then - in fact it's very nice for the enemy syndicate, too.
Therefore it's kind of pointless to say that you like no-wall-syndicates but share intel here "so we don't ever give them any more points lol" [sic], which would be an unfair move no matter what the style of the syndicate is. Yes, everybody can downplay the usefulness of keeping track of enemy records, but basically it's very obvious that weaker players stay weaker, even if the absolute stats are completely off.

jmeijer
08-27-2013, 11:39 AM
Hi, I'm JMeijer NL, level 169, attack 375K, defense 386K, IPH = 12.3m. If you win against me, you get 30K!

Gingeasian
08-27-2013, 11:49 AM
Hi, I'm JMeijer NL, level 169, attack 375K, defense 386K, IPH = 12.3m. If you win against me, you get 30K!
aka The Mogul

jmeijer
08-27-2013, 11:55 AM
aka The MogulOnly in the syndicate. There are a few people on this forum with much higher incomes.

SC4R
08-27-2013, 12:54 PM
Intel? I don't want intel, I use ARM processors.

craftytempter
08-27-2013, 02:33 PM
Intel
this could turn into a droid vs IPhone drama lol

Trinity_1985
08-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Wait Wait Wait you mean to tell me syndicates share scouting reports? If so does anyone have intel on FC, SAS, and Rouges? That info could be the ticket to knocking one of them out of the top 3

reesebutton
08-27-2013, 08:18 PM
Wait Wait Wait you mean to tell me syndicates share scouting reports? If so does anyone have intel on FC, SAS, and Rouges? That info could be the ticket to knocking one of them out of the top 3

ticket? a winning lottery ticket would help.

intel? nah just saves a you bit of gold & time from the scouting.

Butt Futter
08-28-2013, 04:00 AM

The top 10 syndicates all have this info and only takes about 10 minutes maximum in the first battle against them to get it.