PDA

View Full Version : List of raid payouts?

Exxtraterrestrial
08-26-2013, 10:01 AM
Hi does anyone have or know a complete list of raid payouts including LE buildings?

keeskiller
08-26-2013, 10:21 AM
***BUMP***

SGT Rud
08-26-2013, 10:48 AM
Its 60% of what the building pays the owner.

vosbob
08-26-2013, 10:52 AM
The 60% is divided in 3 hits though getting you 15%/15%/30%.
There is no definite list of payouts as building output bonuses affect raid payouts, it would take an insanely bored person to make a list of it.

SGT Rud
08-26-2013, 11:11 AM
The 60% is divided in 3 hits though getting you 15%/15%/30%.
There is no definite list of payouts as building output bonuses affect raid payouts, it would take an insanely bored person to make a list of it.

Or you could use the toolkit. You can also do a search on the forums here and find a list of all the buildings and their payouts at each level. Which is in goolge docs and downloadable into excel. You would have to do the math involved after you hit first to see their bonuses and then do the calculations yourself. However, the toolkit is easier, so long as you are ios.

Thief
08-26-2013, 11:18 AM
Or you could use the toolkit. You can also do a search on the forums here and find a list of all the buildings and their payouts at each level. Which is in goolge docs and downloadable into excel. You would have to do the math involved after you hit first to see their bonuses and then do the calculations yourself. However, the toolkit is easier, so long as you are ios.

Yea and correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't their IPH boosts take into effect what the payout is on buildings as well?

jchow69
08-26-2013, 11:19 AM
Yea and correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't their IPH boosts take into effect what the payout is on buildings as well?

Ya, it does. When I raid munition stockpiles, I raid level 10's but sometimes gives me different amounts, lol.

SGT Rud
08-26-2013, 11:32 AM
Correct. faction bonuses are going to increase the payout per building, and so will boost units if you have them. You will not know the faction bonuses until you hit the building. For boost units, you could thumb through their inventory, which would be a waste of time, for me anyway, but might not be for you.

jchow69
08-26-2013, 11:36 AM
For me, I hit: level 7-10 munition stockpiles, level 2 or higher Oil Refinery, oil rigs, LE buildings, Nanotech Factory, and level 3 or higher ore mine

Gdy
08-26-2013, 02:41 PM
The Arctic Mining Rigs pay out HUGE money but, unfortunately, the vault limit was too low at the time for most players to purchase one.

S&H Max
08-26-2013, 03:07 PM
The Arctic Mining Rigs pay out HUGE money but, unfortunately, the vault limit was too low at the time for most players to purchase one.

I would love to see some big LE come out or the old one come back, then ones that have them in the first time migth see it as a lost compare to the others But I dont I think it would just give a lot more to raid and people will want to upgrade them so over-vaulting would come back even with a 90mil vault!

On a raiding note I usually go for low XP or anything that average over 100k$ a hit, o and for people that have more than 100 transport raiders I take infirmary first than I black out their base...

Zulfiqaar
08-26-2013, 03:19 PM
If i have time/am bothered i will do it within 2 days
if not then maybe after india war
i know the details..just need to type it

I am a cow
08-27-2013, 03:41 AM
On a raiding note I usually go for low XP or anything that average over 100k$ a hit, o and for people that have more than 100 transport raiders I take infirmary first than I black out their base...

Lucky I only have 36 then! I took out a level 5 anniversary centre it was beautiful single handedly got me a second Taj Mahal and half the upgrade for my first one!

jchow69
08-27-2013, 10:36 AM
It would be great if we can have an LE building that costs 30 mil for next WD and pays out every 2 days. I like those dat pay out every 2 days. The Queensland Barracks provides me a ton of cash, lol.

Pappy-HCT
08-27-2013, 11:27 AM

Where did the transport raiders come from? saw a guy with 519 of em and 595 brigand lightning. I know they are loot items, but from what?

Powerbang
08-27-2013, 12:25 PM
I have one... give me a bit...

jchow69
08-27-2013, 12:26 PM
The best building I ever raided was a level 4 Curragh Engineering Corp, forgot how much, but it was a lot, lol.

Powerbang
08-27-2013, 01:16 PM
The best building I ever raided was a level 4 Curragh Engineering Corp, forgot how much, but it was a lot, lol.

2.97 million with no cash output bonus.

Powerbang
08-27-2013, 01:27 PM
I am making a new spreadsheet now that specifically addresses collection amounts, frequency and raid amounts... ill post soon.

Thief
08-27-2013, 01:54 PM
I would love to see some big LE come out or the old one come back, then ones that have them in the first time migth see it as a lost compare to the others But I dont I think it would just give a lot more to raid and people will want to upgrade them so over-vaulting would come back even with a 90mil vault!

I wouldn't be too terribly concerned if Old LE buildings came back out as they don't give a huge advantage (plus it would give me targets to raid like you said) Perhpas you would have to make a penalty cost to unlock them or something?

Lol i always joke about it but i keep waiting for Gree to release a building that costs 1 Billion Dollars. Payout $1 ever second hahahahahahahaha. Worst Building but i bet i would still try to get one just to say i had it. (as i suspect anyone that could afford to do so would as well)

Ohh and transport raiders....well lets just say ive killed a few of those :P
Make sure to hit them 12 times and then hit the infirmary and then blackout base for maximum carnage.

Powerbang
08-27-2013, 05:28 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?65986-ALL-Money-Buildings-(Including-LTE-amp-Gold)-Raid-amp-Collection-Amounts&p=947218#post947218

Check this thread out for the answer to your question...

I didn't want the info to get lost, so I made a new thread as this question gets asked constantly.

Thanks.