PDA

View Full Version : How many players actually listen to the in game music?

Air Force Vet
08-26-2013, 04:19 AM
The MW in game music is boring and monotonous. I am an Android player with songs on my playlist I rather listen to but as soon as you log in your music shuts off. And I know iOS players might have iTunes. There always Pandora. Can the developers fix this so we can listen to our own music?

Powerbang
08-26-2013, 07:41 AM
That is your phones ability to multitask. Not the Android OS. I listen to music in game all the time.

The MW in game music is boring and monotonous. I am an Android player with songs on my playlist I rather listen to but as soon as you log in your music shuts off. And I know iOS players might have iTunes. There always Pandora. Can the developers fix this so we can listen to our own music?

SGT Rud
08-26-2013, 08:15 AM
I will listen to it during FvF. It does give a little siren when someone is at your base, just prior to the news feed popping up, if it isnt lagging. Lets me get to my base and collect if I havent or maybe see who it is and get to their base prior to them doing too much damage.

Pro
08-26-2013, 08:23 AM
I use it as my door bell... Hello someone's here.

Agent Orange
08-26-2013, 08:30 AM
Alerts "Sound FX" are independent of Music. It was kind of catchy for the first 10 minutes or so then I turned it off and have left it off for the past couple of years.

Pappy-HCT
08-26-2013, 08:31 AM
i have had the sounds turned off for so long i didnt know a siren went off when someone was at my base...hmm might have to re-evaluate that

Exxtraterrestrial
08-26-2013, 09:02 AM
I listen to it all the time but I usually turn volume off...

jchow69
08-26-2013, 09:14 AM
I love the sound of it. Makes me feel like I'm in an actual army, lol.

CDR Shepard
08-26-2013, 10:10 AM
Am I wrong or is the main song taken from Command & Conquer Generals lol. Good game btw, liked the Command & Conquer series as a kid...

elangomatt
08-26-2013, 10:23 AM
I used to have the sound on (not music) back before they added the ally requests to the same button as news. I usually keep a few ally requests available and now it causes the stupid siren to go off every single time I return to my base after doing PvP or PvE.

Air Force Vet
08-26-2013, 04:05 PM
If you need a siren cool, but I want to listen to pumped up music like "Hero" from the Foo Fighters. I'm sure the developers can fix this.

Mrs.Johnson83
08-26-2013, 05:50 PM
I used to listen to it ,but after awhile it got old. I play on an android (tablet) and I can run my music while in game.

tvvicee
08-26-2013, 06:47 PM
Even tho its old and the same over & over again. Pop in a good pair of headphones. You hear instruments and sounds which havnt been there before. Its actually a very nice piece.