PDA

View Full Version : Raid possibilities evaporating?

krabbie
08-26-2013, 03:50 AM
What I'm experiencing lately is kinda strange. While raiding strong opponents, the possibility to raid them vanishes after I double click on the targets. Maybe this is a glitch in Android, or are these cheaters? I wonder if more people experience the same problem!

Highland Cam
08-26-2013, 04:00 AM
I think this can happen when somebody else just beats you to the raid or the owner collects between you arriving at the base and hitting the building.

HGF69
08-26-2013, 04:08 AM
I'm not sure Cam, the issue CJ said was fixed in the pinned thread is still happening to Andoid users, - they hit a target with 3 health and then find its not possible to raid, but they still lose stamina.

Situation = NOT COMPLETELY FIXED

Hey all, this is a pretty big one.

Many of you have experienced the bug that would cause already-raided-to-empty buildings to show up as still available for raiding when looking at an opponent's base. So you'd click on that building, lose a stamina point and possibly a unit, and get squat for it.

Well, it is fixed (although iOS may have some weird visual glitches when trying to raid one of those, see below). Here is the current status:

Server-side: The fix is out for both platforms. Trying to raid an exhausted building will yield no rewards and cost nothing.

Android: The accompanying client fix is also out. Trying to raid a "looks like it is available but is really empty" building will now be blocked.

iOS: The accompanying client fix is NOT out yet, it needs to go into an iTunes update. Nothing will be taken/losses won't be accrued when trying to raid one of those buildings (as on Android), but there may be some visual weirdness until we get the client update out.

That's about the size of it. If anyone has any questions about this, please ask here.

EDIT: We had some weirdness both here and in KA, due to boost and defense buildings not being raid-able for a bit. This was causing weird fight screen results on iOS. Those buildings are now able to be raided and destroyed again.

Faction
08-26-2013, 05:20 AM
It may be that the building has already been collected from

Big Jrod
08-26-2013, 10:32 AM
No it's not fixed, I can def verify that its a glitch that supposedly was fixed. I raided a base of a teammate, and he had everything up full bar. Then it disappears when attacking. I started a thread earlier on this, nothing's been done. The points lost in this pvp was ridiculous, not to mention the gold used for non bp bearing attacks.

Tardavic
08-26-2013, 05:58 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks for your concern.

Our team of engineers are currently investigating this issue.

Please submit a ticket to our support team and someone will assist you and we do apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

krabbie
08-26-2013, 10:22 PM
Will submit the ticket. It's not because the buildings were raided by someone else or collected at the same time, since it happens with defence building also. And yes you lose stamina, but don't get the attack result.

Hey guys,

Thanks for your concern.

Our team of engineers are currently investigating this issue.

Please submit a ticket to our support team and someone will assist you and we do apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

west coast girl
08-27-2013, 07:21 AM
Already submitted a ticket on this and no response. It would be one thing for it to happen once or once in awhile but even after this fvf it is still happening and we lose the stamina like the raid went through.

SPWD
08-27-2013, 09:24 AM
Yes me too,sent a ticket in and they say they are dealing with it and the no timer on the boss problem.

Steve