PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to PUN?

Exxtraterrestrial
08-25-2013, 02:00 PM
Since Australia? Pirate United Nation had disappeared while Super United Pirates 1 took over the lead. What happened to the original PUN or did it just change its name and become Super United Pirates?

SevenO9
08-25-2013, 02:03 PM
Err, you haven't been much on the forum lately?

KFH
08-25-2013, 02:05 PM
Err, you haven't been much on the forum lately?LOL

Look back through the threads you might be able to put together what happened

jchow69
08-25-2013, 02:52 PM
Since Australia? Pirate United Nation had disappeared while Super United Pirates 1 took over the lead. What happened to the original PUN or did it just change its name and become Super United Pirates?

SUP1 was formed in Madagascar I think. Pirate United Nation and Super Faction merged to become Super United Pirates 1 and 2. Then, there is SUP 3, 4, 5, and more now.

camper killer
08-25-2013, 02:55 PM
I was with the original PUN and then with SUP2 for 7 battles. Due to the nature of this game and the nature of events such as WD, well it was no longer just PUN in PUN. it was a team of people who encompased more than we started out as. we became SUP. even now we have grown by leaps and bounds. we continue to grow. we are SUP1 through SUP7 (SUP LLP). PUN is still here while the name may not float around much the PUN team still acts as a team external to WD.

jchow69
08-25-2013, 03:27 PM
I was with the original PUN and then with SUP2 for 7 battles. Due to the nature of this game and the nature of events such as WD, well it was no longer just PUN in PUN. it was a team of people who encompased more than we started out as. we became SUP. even now we have grown by leaps and bounds. we continue to grow. we are SUP1 through SUP7 (SUP LLP). PUN is still here while the name may not float around much the PUN team still acts as a team external to WD.

And u spent $2500 cash every month and bought 37.5k gold? Then, u got 'bout 2 mil WD points?

Faction
08-26-2013, 05:21 AM
I thought that they merged with another faction?

camper killer
08-26-2013, 08:02 AM
And u spent $2500 cash every month and bought 37.5k gold? Then, u got 'bout 2 mil WD points?

Doesn't quite work out that way, honestly the gold bonus changes that dynamic. but there were months were spending was quite high.