PDA

View Full Version : Gree Support - Massive thank you!!!!!!!

Michael1989
08-25-2013, 08:57 AM
Afternoon to all who may read this....

I would just like to take the time to thank "Gary Martin" from support.

Sent off a ticket on Tuesday 20th asking if they could transfer my Modern war game along with my Kingdom Age and Crime City accounts to my new iPad as I completely failed at doing it myself lol and today I got a response saying it had been done. Was not expecting it to be done so quickly!. Was worried after hearing stories of transfers taking weeks and weeks and then things going wrong once it was done but my game is exactly how I left it, bait battered from the faction v faction event but apart from that its all good.

Maybe one of the Mods could pass this along to them for me.

Thank you again. :-)

General Soviet
08-25-2013, 09:01 AM
You are one of the lucky ones, congrats!

Exxtraterrestrial
08-25-2013, 09:06 AM
Gree support is sometimes pretty good

jchow69
08-25-2013, 09:08 AM
Afternoon to all who may read this....

I would just like to take the time to thank "Gary Martin" from support.

Sent off a ticket on Tuesday 20th asking if they could transfer my Modern war game along with my Kingdom Age and Crime City accounts to my new iPad as I completely failed at doing it myself lol and today I got a response saying it had been done. Was not expecting it to be done so quickly!. Was worried after hearing stories of transfers taking weeks and weeks and then things going wrong once it was done but my game is exactly how I left it, bait battered from the faction v faction event but apart from that its all good.

Maybe one of the Mods could pass this along to them for me.

Thank you again. :-)

Lucky! That guy deserves many thanks!

Wingman GRI
08-26-2013, 06:04 AM
I think they beefed up their Customer support département. Always get a reply within 24 hours..

keeskiller
08-26-2013, 06:11 AM
lucky you, but with my friends it went even in 3 days, so they are doing their best..

Michael1989
08-26-2013, 07:21 AM
My faction buddy also had theirs done within 5 days. Seems like if you need a transfer now may be the best time to do it lol.

Ghost-12
08-26-2013, 07:58 AM
you are very lucky my friend. Im still waiting for resolution from weeks ago when we had
canada event case and still going.. my ticket keeps getting closed (don`t know why when no resolution has been made yet). Last email sent 2 days ago ... back to waiting and
most definitely ill get another " your ticket is now closed if you need further assistance please
reply otherwise have a good freaking day"