PDA

View Full Version : Pushing the Limits of Reality...

Exxtraterrestrial
08-25-2013, 08:11 AM
Colonel at lvl 117, normal, right?

Now I attack him. Look at his weird units.

How does he have dragon ops commander?

A screenshot of his Dragon ops Valkyrie.

He has a few more dragon ops units but how did he get them?

I will let you decide if he's a cheater or not but here's the evidence.

Exxtraterrestrial
08-25-2013, 08:13 AM
P.S. click on the links i for the pictures I couldn't get them to work but they are there.

jchow69
08-25-2013, 08:14 AM
Colonel at lvl 117, normal, right?

Now I attack him. Look at his weird units.

How does he have dragon ops commander?

A screenshot of his Dragon ops Valkyrie.

He has a few more dragon ops units but how did he get them?

I will let you decide if he's a cheater or not but here's the evidence.

He's an Android player. How do I know dat? My Bluestacks account (Android version), could buy two units unlocked at First Lieutenant and I am a Captain in dat account. How do I do it? I saw another player with one of those and brought into battle, so I bought them. Just an Android thing, I suppose, but I think Gree disabled it now, lol.

Evil Mastermind
08-25-2013, 08:18 AM
Android glitch. Just another GREE screw up. All valor units were unlocked at one point for android regardless of their current rank.

Exxtraterrestrial
08-25-2013, 08:23 AM
Oh thanks that clears it up

sraghav42
08-25-2013, 08:33 AM
jchow you are one of the most mindless player in modern war. You could not keep a secret to yourself.
Why the hell are you posting this exploit in public, you want everyone to do that so go on....

He's an Android player. How do I know dat? My Bluestacks account (Android version), could buy two units unlocked at First Lieutenant and I am a Captain in dat account. How do I do it? I saw another player with one of those and brought into battle, so I bought them. Just an Android thing, I suppose, but I think Gree disabled it now, lol.

jchow69
08-25-2013, 08:36 AM
jchow you are one of the most mindless player in modern war. You could not keep a secret to yourself.
Why the hell are you posting this exploit in public, you want everyone to do that so go on....

Just posting what I know to help clarify a situation. If u don't want to clear up a situation, that is up 2 u, but I'm going to clear it up to some1 who is new here so they can understand.

sraghav42
08-25-2013, 08:39 AM
You could just say that it is an android glitch, he could understand it himself.
No one needs your help! !!!!!!!!

Just posting what I know to help clarify a situation. If u don't want to clear up a situation, that is up 2 u, but I'm going to clear it up to some1 who is new here so they can understand.

jchow69
08-25-2013, 08:42 AM
You could just say that it is an android glitch, he could understand it himself.
No one needs your help! !!!!!!!!

As senior members here, we provide info to da newer members. We have to provide our knowledge to those that lack it.

sraghav42
08-25-2013, 08:45 AM
Lol you call yourself a senior member, you kid!!!!!!
STFU.......

As senior members here, we provide info to da newer members. We have to provide our knowledge to those that lack it.

jchow69
08-25-2013, 08:47 AM
Lol you call yourself a senior member, you kid!!!!!!
STFU.......

Okay, what ever you say, just remember, I can try to help him as much as I want and u got no control on me. I don't care what ever u say. All u say makes no difference on what I post.

sraghav42
08-25-2013, 08:49 AM
Lololololololololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, what ever you say, just remember, I can try to help him as much as I want and u got no control on me. I don't care what ever u say. All u say makes no difference on what I post.

jchow69
08-25-2013, 08:52 AM
Lololololololololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, laugh as much as u want, but I ain't afraid of ya. Maybe someday when you need help, nobody helps u and then u might go 'round blamin' every1, but if this is how u think, then that's totally ^ 2 u.

sraghav42
08-25-2013, 08:55 AM
jchow jchow what a lol, just a stupid mindfreak........
You can't do anything to me , once I reach your level I would raid you night and day and ........

Okay, laugh as much as u want, but I ain't afraid of ya. Maybe someday when you need help, nobody helps u and then u might go 'round blamin' every1, but if this is how u think, then that's totally ^ 2 u.

jchow69
08-25-2013, 08:58 AM
jchow jchow what a lol, just a stupid mindfreak........
You can't do anything to me , once I reach your level I would raid you night and day and ........

Go ahead, I bet u can't even touch my base. And if u want to challenge me in academics, I'll take ur challenge anytime. I ain't as dumb as ya think I am. How about a calculus proble challenge about differentiation and limits?

sraghav42
08-25-2013, 09:10 AM
Woho chowy challenge accepted. ...

jchow69
08-25-2013, 09:12 AM
Woho chowy challenge accepted. ...

Okay, then challenge accepted. Sraghav, if ur just havin' a bad day, just seek some friends to help ya out. No need to go on Forums and lashing out. But if this is what you really believe, then go on.

SGT Rud
08-25-2013, 09:15 AM
Jchow, pay no attention to the drabble. Just someone who wants to bicker and argue. Someone always has whine and cry. I dont agree with the exploit. I am gald the issue has been solved.

I like how at the same time android players were having issues with stats, yet could correct by buying the valor units that they were not supposed to. I like how both issues were corrected at the same time.

I think it would have been better to have just fixed the stats issues without the need for them to buy valor units they shouldnt have been able to buy, but accept the need for it. Some did take too much of an advantage with it, and I am dont really like that, but we have to live with it now.

We are here with our knowledge to share with the noobies. However, he could have researched the issue for himself, via the search engine, rather than starting a new thread on the topic, adding to the already 30 threads on various pages. We come to the forums to get our issues solved, Wish there was more "I have an issue" rather than "Boo Hoo Hoo-ing". Yes, some people spend real money on this game, and yes sometimes are getting the raw deal. We already know what to do, send a ticket, get it fixed. No sense in jumping on here to start a new thread over your poor additude. We come here for advice. Each persons tactic and stategy, is their own game plan, and is never wrong. What works for one person might not work for you, but doesnt make it wrong.

Keep up the good work sharing info. See you and the battle grounds.

jchow69
08-25-2013, 09:18 AM
Jchow, pay no attention to the drabble. Just someone who wants to bicker and argue. Someone always has whine and cry. I dont agree with the exploit. I am gald the issue has been solved.

I like how at the same time android players were having issues with stats, yet could correct by buying the valor units that they were not supposed to. I like how both issues were corrected at the same time.

I think it would have been better to have just fixed the stats issues without the need for them to buy valor units they shouldnt have been able to buy, but accept the need for it. Some did take too much of an advantage with it, and I am dont really like that, but we have to live with it now.

We are here with our knowledge to share with the noobies. However, he could have researched the issue for himself, via the search engine, rather than starting a new thread on the topic, adding to the already 30 threads on various pages. We come to the forums to get our issues solved, Wish there was more "I have an issue" rather than "Boo Hoo Hoo-ing". Yes, some people spend real money on this game, and yes sometimes are getting the raw deal. We already know what to do, send a ticket, get it fixed. No sense in jumping on here to start a new thread over your poor additude. We come here for advice. Each persons tactic and stategy, is their own game plan, and is never wrong. What works for one person might not work for you, but doesnt make it wrong.

Keep up the good work sharing info. See you and the battle grounds.

Thx, hope u do well in India and may we give info to the new members.