PDA

View Full Version : *free agent*

mgriss
08-25-2013, 06:28 AM
I've been camping for the last few wars, used to lead a top 400. Got burned out with all the recruiting, training, conflict management, etc. Looking for a well-organized team where all I've got to do is earn you points :D

Lvl 130, colonel, 423/537k A/D, 1.77mil IPH, regen in 12min.*
(*with my camper faction's 23/24 unit def, 7/24 unit atk, 6/6 health regen, 3/6 cash output bonuses)

I'm totally free this upcoming war... no work, no wife, no responsibilities. With a well-organized team, 50k WD shouldn't be a problem at all (assuming most of my hits don't go to walls, DLs, or scouting... I'm more than willing to do those things, but I'll earn less).

Looking for a top 100/150. I'd love to find a top 50/75 and pull in 60-70k WD, but understand I can only do that this one time. After this war, 30k WD will likely be my average, with work and family filling most of my weekends.

CST (Chicago). I'm already on Palringo, Groupme, and Kakao; I'll use any tools you require.

PM me or reply to this thread if interested.

FrankMcBob
08-25-2013, 08:48 AM
PM sent mgriss...

Scorpio
08-25-2013, 12:43 PM
Our faction is in a rebuilding stage. You can have a voice. No fancy promises but need to be an active player, earn at least 15k in points during the wars, have 60k/60k attack/defence and meet minimum daily donation of 5 x hourly income. Must have stats of at least 60/60 and close to 500 allies to apply. Faction ID 995209606. We are in a rebuilding phase and need fresh faces.

The name of our faction is British Security Services. We have 10 openings after cleaning house. We almost made top 750 in last war but for inactive players. Used to be top 500 when we started but some of our more powerful members left to join or create new factions. Some retired from the game altogether. We are a close nit bunch and are from all over the globe.

mgriss
08-25-2013, 07:20 PM
Thanks for the interest... lots of PMs to sort through, please give me another day ;)

phrosty
08-25-2013, 07:59 PM
Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen. If you forcefully open the petals of a bud, you won't be able to enjoy its beauty and fragrance. Only when it blossoms by following its natural course, will the beauty and fragrance of a flower unfold. With patience and thought you will find your new home hopefully a forever home good luck to you