PDA

View Full Version : possible hacker??

trueblue
08-25-2013, 03:00 AM
came across a lvl 74 player, whose attack was 8 million plus def 7 million plus, yer right??
checked inventory and had-
hellfire jet fighter att 20000, def 16660,..57 of them.
hal tejas att 10010, def 7371,....101 of them.
brezhnev battle tank att 5071, def 3382,....102 of them

these are just a few of many more high rated units of which hundreds of each are owned.
hasten to add he`s never lost a attack or raid.

he attacked me so was on my news feed,attacked me under one name, checked back next day changed his name and gained 3 levels,....what a cheat.

Chris_
08-25-2013, 03:14 AM
I don't know. He sounds legit to me

Serious F
08-25-2013, 03:20 AM
Shhhh....we are not allowed to talk about those things...there are no such things in this game...all holes have been closed.

(Can't stop laughing)

tvvicee
08-25-2013, 03:30 AM
Just hope he/she isn't a gold spender, send in a ticket including screenshots and done. That's it..

SevenO9
08-25-2013, 04:56 AM
Can't be a hacker. TheOracle said Gree checks them and if they continue to play they have been found innocent. Case closed.

camper killer
08-25-2013, 05:49 AM
Can't be a hacker. TheOracle said Gree checks them and if they continue to play they have been found innocent. Case closed.

Not true, if you spend enough your game can be fixed and your issued a warning. No clue how many warnings is the limit.

I am a cow
08-25-2013, 05:54 AM
Not true, if you spend enough your game can be fixed and your issued a warning. No clue how many warnings is the limit.

THIS IS FRIGGIN AMAZING A CONFESSION BY A PIRATE TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE CAMPER KILLER!!! ;)
on a side note my llp has 1 million stats, from the 250 p91 pounders I hacked (i kid)

Blade of 3
08-25-2013, 06:00 AM
I saw someone with similar units, but was a lower level, last war.

camper killer
08-25-2013, 06:13 AM
THIS IS FRIGGIN AMAZING A CONFESSION BY A PIRATE TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE CAMPER KILLER!!! ;)
on a side note my llp has 1 million stats, from the 250 p91 pounders I hacked (i kid)

Its not a confession. Its the truth. Big difference.

trueblue
08-25-2013, 11:19 AM
what i dont get, he has never ever lost an attack/raid, surely when you first start the game someone has got to have won

trueblue
08-25-2013, 11:29 AM
I don't know. He sounds legit to me
legit?? gaining 3 levels in 9 hours, name change, also had no game starter units,looks a bit iffy to me.

SevenO9
08-25-2013, 12:00 PM
what i dont get, he has never ever lost an attack/raid, surely when you first start the game someone has got to have won

Its was actually easy to stay undefeated early in the game. I got my very first loss in the first WD event at level 80ish. Heavy camping + strong IPH or simply gold did the trick back then.

jchow69
08-25-2013, 12:03 PM
He cannot get the Hal Tejas becuz it the fvf tourney isn't over yet and this fvf tourney for first place, you get the Hal Tejas and he has so many of them...

SevenO9
08-25-2013, 12:15 PM
You still don't get it? It is neither you nor this community but Gree and only Gree defining who and what is legit. Their game, their rules, their jurisdiction.

jchow69
08-25-2013, 12:18 PM
Just saw som1 on rivals list with 1 Hellfire Jet. He's not legit cuz I think Mr. Freeze got it for 1st place a few fvf tourneys ago. He only put 1 so he made it look like he's legit, lol. BTW, he has about 70k defense at level 120, lol.

I am a cow
08-26-2013, 12:53 AM
legit?? gaining 3 levels in 9 hours, name change, also had no game starter units,looks a bit iffy to me.
amazing how people don't get sarcasm these days

Thlinks
08-26-2013, 09:07 AM
amazing how people troll these forums with nothing else better to do.

9mm
08-26-2013, 09:08 AM
I believe that sarcasm is a sign of underdeveloped communication skills from adolescence... (SARCASM) I actually really enjoy sarcasm.

I was thinking the same thing cow. Only a chosen few will be able to understand the wonders of sacrcasm.

Meta Rage Trollbot
08-26-2013, 09:33 AM
Guys and girls, why are we still doing threads on hackers? Is this for your personal release?

We all know this game has a ton of them, Gree will never be able to get rid of them all, and you get to pay for their game.

You have to play MW with the expectation that there will be hackers until the game surpasses its shelf life.

lemonhaze
08-26-2013, 09:43 AM
Guys and girls, why are we still doing threads on hackers? Is this for your personal release?

We all know this game has a ton of them, Gree will never be able to get rid of them all, and you get to pay for their game.

You have to play MW with the expectation that there will be hackers until the game surpasses its shelf life. so true..any online game u play these days is gonna have hackers and the devs will never be able to stop them..hackers are very intelligent ppl when they want to be..just ask the guy who hacked mark zuckerburgs facebook page to show him he could do it..the hackers on these games are even the low lvl intellligent ones but still cant be caught..gree has cleaned up the game a bit more then it was lests say 3 months ago

I am a cow
08-27-2013, 03:52 AM
so true..any online game u play these days is gonna have hackers and the devs will never be able to stop them..hackers are very intelligent ppl when they want to be..just ask the guy who hacked mark zuckerburgs facebook page to show him he could do it..the hackers on these games are even the low lvl intellligent ones but still cant be caught..gree has cleaned up the game a bit more then it was lests say 3 months ago

+1 someone changed my Facebook status to some thing inappropriate and they added a movie link (adult movie) still to this day I do not know who did this sh!t

InglouriousBastard
08-27-2013, 04:10 AM
i think i faced the same guy...