PDA

View Full Version : Erin's Pride - strong guild looking for reinforcements

Erin's pride
08-24-2013, 11:46 PM
We have a strong core of dedicated very active players distributed globally. We finished on 118th place in the 1st guild war and that with only 7 core players. We want more.

Our guild has reached level 41 and we are on 7% bonus for all elements. We want u if u are active and motivated to reach the top 50. We use "line" as a group chat to coordinate. And that is our key: We have formed a team of ambitious "playaholics" and our philosophy is based on fairness and teamwork, never forgetting that this is just a game but that we can have fun together.

We do kick inactives after giving them a fair chance but at the end of the day we need a combined effort to reach our target. That's where you come in...If u are interested, search for "Erin's pride" and contact GM

We look forward to hearing from u

Connacht, Fred, Splat, Guinness and all the rest of us.

itamarK
08-25-2013, 01:21 AM
I was guild champion in this guild and the guild master is over controling.
i got demoted because i promoted member to high commander without consulting him then he went
banans on "line messanger" and demoted me,after i talk to him he admit he over reacting and make excuses.

Erin's pride
08-25-2013, 03:17 AM
Just for the Record, we owe a lot to Itamar for introducing us to LINE Messenger. On the other hand, his post is perfect to show what our principles are. I'm sure u all agree that u can't demote one high commander who has contributed actively from the very beginning and promote a newly invited personal friend. We believe in fairness and teamplay. We don't believe in lone wolves.

Splat
08-25-2013, 09:09 AM
Recruitment update!

Total guild element bonus up to 38%. Guild 1 quest completion away from lvl 42.

We only have 2 more available slots.

This guild will be an easy top 50 in the next guild wars...

Excepting lvl 100+ with solid armor set ups. As stated above, there are only 2 spots left available. We are a strong, organized, and dedicated group!

~Splat

Splat
08-26-2013, 07:19 PM
Lvl 42 guild, looking to fill the last few spots.

Request invite ingame or pm for info.

Guild name : Erin's Pride

Erin's pride
09-02-2013, 02:42 AM
Our guild is now lvl 44.

33% total bonuses.In the 4 hour war we finished on 61st place:)We want more.

Erin's pride
09-02-2013, 02:45 AM
Applications to guild pls only over lvl 99. Game addicts preferred!😎

Lordjsyr
09-26-2013, 03:36 AM
I'm lordjsyr XBBGCYBQN and lvl 93 1645 1864 can I join???