PDA

View Full Version : Thats it!! I am quitting Modern War!!!

Hellroid
08-24-2013, 06:57 PM
Those heart breaking words are usually spoken out of frustration, anger, fear and sometimes even out of madness. So many times have I heard* those words and have personally felt each departure that results tear the very fabric of my soul**. So tattered and threadbare my soul*** had become that there was only one way for me to mend...

Hello, my name is Hellroid. I am a member of the =Little Bravo= home for frustrated and wayward players. This foundation was created to provide those mired in drama, frustration and stagnant war placing a quiet retreat at which to convalesce.

Our new 30k A/D raw stats members will rehabilitate their faith in fun through group chat and consistently higher placed rankings each war in a drama free, dead weight free, NEARLY requirement free TEAM environment. Our war counselors and professional staff know the hardships committed players can endure and cater each rehabilitation program to the needs of the individual.

Your rehabilitation begins with a peaceful room located on our lush and secluded grounds (it's really just a GroupMe forum). Our Facilities include, but are not limited to the following activities:

=Health Regen time -23%=
=Infantry Attack +5%=
=Infantry Defense +20%=
=Ground Defense +20%=
=Air Defense +15% =
=Sea Defense +10% =
=Building Output 5%=

We offer team support that follows our patented "Join us" program using the following four tiered principles:

Superiority
Caring
Resolve
Energetic
Winning

Unity
Responsibility

Originality
Love
Devotion

Family
Awesomness
Creativity
Teamates
Involvement
Origami
Nudity (yeah..I got lazy towards the end)

Our principals are sound, our program even more so! Not only am I a true believer of this program...I am also a member!!

Thank you and I look forward to walking the road to recovery with you!! As always, please contact me if you would like to join or if you have any questions!

Sincerely,
Hellroid

=footnotes=
*I haven't really heard people say that.
**Hellroid is not known to have a soul.
***Hellroid REALLY doesn't have a soul.

Thunder Child
08-24-2013, 07:22 PM
And the Oscar goes to........

(gushing speech MANDATORY!)

phrosty
08-24-2013, 07:38 PM
Even better than the last one kudos little bravo. It takes alot to come out and state hard deep soul wrenching stuff like that... The first step is always the hardest ... Part of compliance is defiance, but you must arrive at acceptance of the disease.

So here's a toast just for you guys... “Here's to the stork that brings good babies, the raven that brings bad babies, and to the Swallow...that brings No babies, cheers little bravo on another great advert'

puz
08-24-2013, 08:26 PM
Simply amazing (clapping) you are a true master of words my friend!

Thunder Child
08-25-2013, 12:11 AM
Memo to Hellroid:

How can we turn eloquence into bums on seats?

Serious F
08-25-2013, 12:46 AM
Bump for the wonderful bouquet of words.

Hear...the calling and listen to the voices saying "hmmm, interesting thread...I WANT TO CHECK THEM OUT."

Serious F
08-25-2013, 02:46 AM
Oh...oh...I got an addition...
My LLP is in this faction...and since I joined my golf handicap improved massively... I scored three hole-in-one in a row! On Par 5!!!

Thunder Child
08-25-2013, 02:54 AM
Before I joined =LITTLE BRAVO= my wife said I was short on personality...

Last night she said I felt shorter...

Performance issues - can't give 100% to both her and =LITTLE BRAVO=

(Personality due to be delivered next week)

Hellroid
08-25-2013, 12:54 PM
Those heart breaking words are usually spoken out of frustration, anger, fear and sometimes even out of madness. So many times have I heard* those words and have personally felt each departure that results tear the very fabric of my soul**. So tattered and threadbare my soul*** had become that there was only one way for me to mend...

Hello, my name is Hellroid. I am a member of the =Little Bravo= home for frustrated and wayward players. This foundation was created to provide those mired in drama, frustration and stagnant war placing a quiet retreat at which to convalesce.

Our new 30k A/D raw stats members will rehabilitate their faith in fun through group chat and consistently higher placed rankings each war in a drama free, dead weight free, NEARLY requirement free TEAM environment. Our war counselors and professional staff know the hardships committed players can endure and cater each rehabilitation program to the needs of the individual.

Your rehabilitation begins with a peaceful room located on our lush and secluded grounds (it's really just a GroupMe forum). Our Facilities include, but are not limited to the following activities:

=Health Regen time -23%=
=Infantry Attack +5%=
=Infantry Defense +20%=
=Ground Defense +20%=
=Air Defense +15% =
=Sea Defense +10% =
=Building Output 5%=

We offer team support that follows our patented "Join us" program using the following four tiered principles:

Superiority
Caring
Resolve
Energetic
Winning

Unity
Responsibility

Originality
Love
Devotion

Family
Awesomness
Creativity
Teamates
Involvement
Origami

Our principals are sound, our program even more so! Not only am I a true believer of this program...I am also a member!!

Thank you and I look forward to walking the road to recovery with you!! As always, please contact me if you would like to join or if you have any questions!

Sincerely,
Hellroid

=footnotes=

Oh wait...I can't recruit myself so...bump

doctor Zoidberg
08-25-2013, 04:52 PM
LOL
A friendly bump :)

Hellroid
08-26-2013, 01:02 PM
LOL
A friendly bump :)

Thank you kindly Zoidberg (one of the best characters on futurama might I add!)

Hellroid
08-29-2013, 03:18 AM

=Health Regen time -23%=
=Infantry Attack +5%=
=Infantry Defense +20%=
=Ground Defense +20%=
=Air Defense +15% =
=Sea Defense +10% =
=Building Output 5%=

Superiority
Caring
Resolve
Energetic
Winning

Unity
Responsibility

Originality
Love
Devotion

Family
Awesomness
Creativity
Teamates
Involvement
Origami

Sincerely,
Hellroid

=footnotes=

Keeping threads alive, people entertained and our faction growing since 2013....=Join us=!!!!