PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting a new iPhone. Don't want to lose my game.....

CJ D
08-24-2013, 06:41 PM
My lock button is messing up. Apple is covering it under warranty. I know there is a process, but since this is a warranty return, I won't have my phone to get all of the info I need. Can someone guide me through what I will need to write down to ensure a smooth transition? Or will it be done at the apple store?

I am a cow
08-24-2013, 06:59 PM
Ok do you have your alliance code? Assuming you do heres what you do

1 Download MW on your new phone
2 Remember or write down that alliance code
3 Email GREE telling them which account you want on your new phone
4 wait a month or 2

TAA Sam
08-24-2013, 07:08 PM
What you need to do is go and see Frodo in middle earth, once you've found him, he'll ask you for the secret code, PM me for the code (it'll cost you 10,000 gold bars), once you've got the code, he'll then give you directions to Hogwarts, once at Hogwarts you'll need to find Dumbledore (don't worry, he's not dead, it was all a lie), he'll then do a magic trick, this will store your game in his special little wand. You can't touch his wand though, Rambo has to do this with his mouth. This is the tricky part, getting Rambo to touch Dumbledore's special wand with his mouth. You have to catch him in the right mood to do this, if he isn't he'll shoot you. To get him in the right mood, you'll need to massage his prostate. Not an easy task, get him pissed, that normally does it.

Once you've done all that, you should be able to transfer your game. Don't thank me though, It's a pleasure to help. Good luck. :)

CJ D
08-24-2013, 07:38 PM
This don't sound good....

deaddan
08-24-2013, 09:45 PM
it's really not that bad (lately) send support a ticket they will tell you exactly what you need . In game name (case sensitive) level , played id (invite code),and last known log in : then when you get your new phone download modernwar and they'll want to know your new players name , lvl ,and Id# and then they'll swap the two accounts... they did mine in less then a week.... I maybe missing something so make sure you send support a ticket. they will help you out :)

Dutchie
08-25-2013, 02:07 AM
it's really not that bad (lately) send support a ticket they will tell you exactly what you need . In game name (case sensitive) level , played id (invite code),and last known log in : then when you get your new phone download modernwar and they'll want to know your new players name , lvl ,and Id# and then they'll swap the two accounts... they did mine in less then a week.... I maybe missing something so make sure you send support a ticket. they will help you out :)Thanks for the info as I am in the same predicament and have held off exchanging my iPhone so far. I will try the backup/restore method first and if that fails, support ticket it is.