PDA

View Full Version : Faction points.

ochr0961
08-24-2013, 06:31 PM
Any idea how to gain them? I see a faction tab in my goals. But there isn't anything in it and I feel like I am missing something. Please and thank you.

OBAMASMAMA
08-24-2013, 08:22 PM
Any idea how to gain them? I see a faction tab in my goals. But there isn't anything in it and I feel like I am missing something. Please and thank you.

It's gonna be faction quests where you work with your faction mates to achieve a certain goal. So an example would be "kill 100 bosses". If you kill one, its x amount of faction points. Ever play KA? Just wait for a faction quest to start

ochr0961
08-24-2013, 08:47 PM
I haven't ever played KA. But I'm not understanding the faction points when my brothers in arms are all already getting points. And I have no idea what I am suppose to be doing to help.

Chris_
08-24-2013, 08:57 PM
I haven't ever played KA. But I'm not understanding the faction points when my brothers in arms are all already getting points. And I have no idea what I am suppose to be doing to help.

It's like the energy events.but the whole faction works together on them. If your faction members already have points that means they had the beta tester version before it came out.