PDA

View Full Version : Raiding Issues ??

Big Jrod
08-24-2013, 10:30 AM
I'm experiencing so issues raiding. Well two issues actually.
One issue is I'm getting more and more failed to load (Insert Name) base. It always seems to be great BP targets.

The second bigger issue is that when I raid a base it shows that it has a full bar, so when I raid it the bar disappears, and gives me the cannot raid screen. Its been happening all day. At first I thought someone may be raiding the same base, and was beating me to it. Then I backed out, and looked for other targets. Finally I went back to that same base, and it showed the same buildings with the bars. Attacked again and they disappeared. Is anyone else having this issue. I'm on an android btw.

west coast girl
08-24-2013, 11:38 AM
yes i am having the same issue with droid. what is worse to me is i lose the stamina with it even though it says i cant raid. very annoying with the tourney going on.

Exxtraterrestrial
08-24-2013, 12:42 PM
think an upgrade fixed it

Big Jrod
08-24-2013, 01:17 PM
think an upgrade fixed it

Nothing has changed at all. You wouldn't believe the points I'm missing out on. I raid, and hit a building, then the bar disappears, or it registers, and I cant hit it again because the bar goes away. I don't mean just one building, every building on the base.

opPar527
08-24-2013, 08:20 PM
I am having the same issue. I am also losing some bp with each hit that errors and it's not due to me losing. I've found it happens on easier targets as well multiple times in a row.real unfortunate for it to happen during this event. I even uninstalled and reinstalled as that is grees goto fix all even though that rarely fixes my issues.