PDA

View Full Version : Day 2 Loyalty Reward Question

ExtremeP7
08-24-2013, 10:09 AM
Anyone else open the game again today to another Reaper instead of a a Riot Controller? Two members of the faction opened to the Reaper for a second day in a row, whereas others received the Riot Control. Our inventories show only 1 reaper (which ironically is shown as a helicopter and not plane). Anyone else have the same issue?

On a related note, has anyone missed a day? What happens when you do?

UPDATE: Today (Day 4) we received the Bomb Technician. We looked back in our inventories and found that we now also have the Riot Controller. I guess it was a display glitch for day 3?

jchow69
08-24-2013, 10:17 AM
If you miss a day, it resets. If you get to day 27, miss a day, you start over from 1.

General Soviet
08-24-2013, 10:23 AM
If you miss a day, it resets. If you get to day 27, miss a day, you start over from 1.
Wait a second, does that mean somebody could exploit it and get multiple prizes, say resetting and getting two Loyal Harriers, etc? If so, that's a problem.

lsandmanl
08-24-2013, 12:00 PM
Wait a second, does that mean somebody could exploit it and get multiple prizes, say resetting and getting two Loyal Harriers, etc? If so, that's a problem.

If you reset, you get the prize from day one, I wouldn't say that's exploiting it. You can reset after all of it and do it again, but that's just grees way of rewarding players who log on daily

jchow69
08-24-2013, 12:03 PM
Well, I just got the Riot Control, the guy with a police shield for logging in 3rd consecutive day.

lemonhaze
08-24-2013, 12:08 PM
does anyone know how long this will run? bc i hope it continues i wouldnt mind getting me 2 or 3 of the final unit..i log in everday anyways so i wont get no resets

jchow69
08-24-2013, 12:12 PM
does anyone know how long this will run? bc i hope it continues i wouldnt mind getting me 2 or 3 of the final unit..i log in everday anyways so i wont get no resets

Yep, dat last unit sure looks tasty.

lemonhaze
08-24-2013, 12:21 PM
Yep, dat last unit sure looks tasty. its a nice unit..it wont make my top 45 but with all my boosts on 10 i should recieve around 3000/3400 for that last unit..so i was wondering if they keep this out for more then just 28 days

Exxtraterrestrial
08-24-2013, 12:39 PM
dude reaper is an attack drone and no, nobody in my faction had trouble

Zonfry@FFF
08-25-2013, 02:19 AM
I am guessing it will last 27 days and then gold will be required to get the final prize ;)

SGT Rud
08-25-2013, 07:23 AM
Having it reset doesnt make sense. Has this been confirmed by Gree in any way. You go all the way up to 27, skip a day and start over. How is this not an exploit. Oh, you get the junk units at the bottom, well, what happens when you reach day 27 again. Guess the units there are worth it.

Think Mcfly, Think.

jchow69
08-25-2013, 08:06 AM
Having it reset doesnt make sense. Has this been confirmed by Gree in any way. You go all the way up to 27, skip a day and start over. How is this not an exploit. Oh, you get the junk units at the bottom, well, what happens when you reach day 27 again. Guess the units there are worth it.

Think Mcfly, Think.

Dunno, but this is my 4th day logging in and got my Bomb Technician.

SR9c
08-25-2013, 09:49 AM
I am guessing it will last 27 days and then gold will be required to get the final prize ;)
I completely agree, made me laugh.

jchow69
08-25-2013, 12:10 PM
None of da units are gonna raise my stats very much anyways. Only 2 will make my top 45, lol.

ExtremeP7
08-25-2013, 07:15 PM
ANSWER TO WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MISS A DAY:

If you miss a day and log in later, you will receive the unit you were supposed to received on the day you missed it. If you missed collecting on day 2 after the event, for example, and logged in again on day 4 then you will receive the Reaper and then continue on from there. I don't know if there is a limited time the event will run, or if you will just continue through until you have collected all 30 rewards.

General Soviet
08-25-2013, 10:09 PM

If you miss a day and log in later, you will receive the unit you were supposed to received on the day you missed it. If you missed collecting on day 2 after the event, for example, and logged in again on day 4 then you will receive the Reaper and then continue on from there. I don't know if there is a limited time the event will run, or if you will just continue through until you have collected all 30 rewards.
Good, that disproves my idea of an exploit. They haven't mentioned how long this will run though, maybe it ends only when you beat it and continues for those who haven't finished forever.

tvvicee
08-26-2013, 02:21 AM

Says who ?

I am a cow
08-26-2013, 02:36 AM
Says who ?

He checked it himself

baucoin007
08-26-2013, 03:16 AM
None of da units are gonna raise my stats very much anyways. Only 2 will make my top 45, lol.
Your stats are determined by allies, number of units and level. So at level 100 with 500 allies you use 2000 units. So it's not about your top 45 to raise your stats but your top units for your level and ally count

ExtremeP7
08-26-2013, 06:53 AM

So this is strange. I logged in again today on the same account that I described above and no longer received a prompt to receive any unit at all. If it were just picking up where I left off after receiving the Reaper yesterday than I should have received the Riot Controller today. Maybe it resets on a 24 hour clock instead of each morning at midnight PDT? Or maybe it was just a game quirk that I even received the reaper yesterday at all. I will update again tomorrow or if I find out more in between....

ExtremeP7
08-26-2013, 03:23 PM
Okay, so my final update to this thread. I just received the day 3 riot controller on my LLP account that did not receive a reward this morning. This suggests that the rewards are given on a 24 hour basis, and not necessarily each morning. So for what it's worth, you can miss a day and then just pick up where you left off. Hope that helps.

keeskiller
08-27-2013, 02:31 AM
Your stats are determined by allies, number of units and level. So at level 100 with 500 allies you use 2000 units. So it's not about your top 45 to raise your stats but your top units for your level and ally count

we have got a smartass overhere, Captain obvious

Tournai
08-27-2013, 02:50 AM
we have got a smartass overhere, Captain obvious

LOL, you make me laugh

keeskiller
08-27-2013, 03:28 AM
is this daily reward system a replacement for the Daily scratches? Because i dont get them any more, on no divece what so ever. (andriod and bluestacks)
i got them the first 2 days, but now not any more? Any others that have the same issue?

MikeG
08-27-2013, 09:21 AM
I also have not got any scratch cards since this has started up, so the random big money payouts have stopped (not that i got any!!!), maybe this is a short term thing and the scratch cards will return at some point? Fanzio any comments confirming when it will run out would be nice!

keeskiller
08-28-2013, 04:59 AM
strange.. any others with the same problem?

Sgt Squirrel
08-28-2013, 07:45 AM
Yes I've had issues. I was on day 7 and it reset me to day 2. I haven't been absent so now have a ticket in.

Ronin-11
08-28-2013, 07:52 AM
Yes I've had issues. I was on day 7 and it reset me to day 2. I haven't been absent so now have a ticket in.

Same issue with me. I being logging every day and it reset me to day 2 as well. Already sent a ticket as well.

ExtremeP7
08-28-2013, 08:49 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was reset to day 2 yesterday. It appears that I am earning the units on top of the ones already rewarded (I have two reapers now, for example). It's pretty lame though. I'd rather be earning the higher stat units and not receiving the lower stat units since they will barely make it into my army.

As for the scratchers. Yes, this reward program has replaced them, at least temporarily. If you didn't update last week, you are still receiving scratchers.

GEMH
08-28-2013, 02:24 PM
The Daily rewards have replaced the Daily Scratcher upon login. Scratchers continue to be available for purchase in the Special section of the in-game Store.

If you miss a day in the 28 day cycle, you will not miss out on the unit for that day. The next time you log into the game, you should receive the unit.

If you have opened your game and do not receive the Daily Reward screen, exit and restart the game. This should provide the necessary authentication.

We are aware of the issue where you may receive the incorrect unit, or appear to have been reset in your Daily Rewards. We are looking into this matter now. If you have any further questions about this particular issue, please send in a ticket to Support.

Thief
08-28-2013, 02:30 PM
If you miss a day in the 28 day cycle, you will not miss out on the unit for that day. The next time you log into the game, you should receive the unit.

So virtually there is No Harm in missing a day (other than missing out on a single unit...you don't start over?)

What happens when you get all 28 days? Do we see new prizes?

Bndawgs
08-28-2013, 03:40 PM
Will receiving the wrong unit be fixed? I now have two day 4 rewards.

What?
08-28-2013, 09:41 PM
I was on like day 6 and I was reset to day one. I have been on multiple times everyday. I'm currently on boss 40 and there is no reason why my daily count should have reset. I think android never really logs you out unless you actually exit the game. My phone is fast enough to keep the game open in the background without any degradation. I guess I will have to exit that game more often. This is good for box events, but bad for daily units...

whitefire
08-29-2013, 02:27 AM
I should be at day seven I believe (the UXV thingy boat) but at day fout or so I had some funny screens and I am now a day behind. No idea why and I log in often enough. We'll see what happens.