View Full Version : The Red Phoenix - A guild to rise above

Zyntree
08-23-2013, 07:01 PM
Hello fellow knights,

Level 20 Fire Guild
22/22 members
2% bonuses: Earth/Water/Air
4% bonuses: Spirit/Fire

Looking to join a competitive Guild Wars guild? We are a growing mid level guild with a strong group of core player looking for to recruit active players for the next war. There are no contributions limits although it's strongly encouraged. Give what you can. We use Line Chat. I enjoy it... chatting is much better there. If you need a high level player for help with bosses and in game, join us, and I'm at your disposal!

Looking for competitive daily players. Leadership positions are awarded and changed twice monthly based on activity. If you're active, you can rise above.

To apply for guild, PM me, reply with friend code and info or friend request me without a guild and your strongest armors equipped. If you're looking for a fun active guild, join us! We're growing fast.

Zyntree
08-23-2013, 07:01 PM
Leadership Positions:

Guild Master: Zyntree
Lvl: 100+

Guild Sentinel: Bronco
Lvl: 100+

Guild Champion: Blaze
Lvl: 35

High Commanders:
Could be you. PM to apply

We have several High Commander positions available. We are also looking for a high level Guild Champion.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwvjnweLWMeESFZBeF9ETVZoWk0/edit

Zyntree
08-24-2013, 08:07 AM
Just got 4 more members. Ranks filling up fast!

Zyntree
08-26-2013, 08:21 PM
Only one more spot left. We've picked up some great players over the past few days. Thanks all for joining. I look forward to seeing everyone in the Guild Wars.

Zyntree
09-01-2013, 10:12 AM
Guild Update:
We had a good showing in the guild wars. Only about 50% participation, but some of that was due to the short time slot. Won the D level ribbon. Not 100+ but want to join an active and growing guild? PM. We are full atm, but I drop inactives regularly and we are leveling up, so spots will become available.
Cheers!

TherealThor
01-19-2014, 05:31 AM
I want to join an active guild. I can do your basic requirements but if I need to go to the academy, I'm cool with that too.

Level 20 Fire Guild
22/22 members
2% bonuses: Earth/Water/Air
4% bonuses: Spirit/Fire

Looking to join a competitive Guild Wars guild? We are a growing mid level guild with a strong group of core player looking for to recruit active players for the next war. There are no contributions limits although it's strongly encouraged. Give what you can. We use Line Chat. I enjoy it... chatting is much better there. If you need a high level player for help with bosses and in game, join us, and I'm at your disposal!

Looking for competitive daily players. Leadership positions are awarded and changed twice monthly based on activity. If you're active, you can rise above.

To apply for guild, PM me, reply with friend code and info or friend request me without a guild and your strongest armors equipped. If you're looking for a fun active guild, join us! We're growing fast.[/QUOTE]

Zyntree
01-19-2014, 08:12 AM
Lol. A super old thread... we should let this one die :)