PDA

View Full Version : Another Idea For GREE to do with Faction Goals!

OwainCymro
08-23-2013, 01:00 PM
Yes, I know these 'new idea' posts are getting quite tedious, and I'm sure there a lot of other things that people that GREE will just never bother with. But, I'm making this post because I'm constantly checking the faction goals list to see if something's popped up, because quite frankly I am dying to get it started!

Instead of these repetitive FvF tournaments that don't seem to improve stats majorly unless you devote a lot of time, I would have liked to see something like this:

ALL NEW FACTION GOALS! Beat the boss as many times as you can, as usual. But, we will now reward you and your faction with extra prizes depending on how many bosses you all collectively beat!

e.g Faction Reward - Collectively defeat the boss 50 times to receive the Vijayanta Ground Assault!!
Faction Reward- Collectively defeat the boss 100 times to receive the Highland Hunter!!
etc

In all honesty, I'm just excited for those faction goals and the teamwork, and I thought the new boss event would provide an opportunity for GREE to do something special.

What do you guys think?

jchow69
08-23-2013, 01:02 PM
I like it. That's what they do in KA, lol.

OwainCymro
08-23-2013, 01:06 PM
That's what they do in KA, lol.

I had no idea! Would still be nice though.

jchow69
08-23-2013, 01:07 PM
I had no idea! Would still be nice though.

Of course. If they give prizes even close to KA prizes, I would love this.

Jhenry02
08-23-2013, 01:52 PM
I thought of this last night on the John. If a faction beats 500, 1000, 1500 bosses it gets a prize. It would keep big gold spenders going after boss 50.

OwainCymro
08-23-2013, 02:14 PM
I thought of this last night on the John. If a faction beats 500, 1000, 1500 bosses it gets a prize. It would keep big gold spenders going after boss 50.

Yes, and it would encourage all members to dedicate more time and gold to the game, win win scenario.