PDA

View Full Version : Not a smart move

propha
08-23-2013, 09:48 AM
Just wanna buy some gold...
i clicked the wrong button and instead of gold I bought cash. Damn...iph is 2m, so dont need that!
Does anybody know if theres a way to swap it?

Thanks

CCK-buttsy
08-23-2013, 09:50 AM
i clicked the wrong button and instead of gold I bought cash. Damn...iph is 2m, so dont need that!

ThanksPut the cash in your bank, then send a ticket to gree and they will give you the gold.

bobtodd
08-23-2013, 09:56 AM
no its his fault he should of been more careful

CCK-buttsy
08-23-2013, 10:00 AM
no its his fault he should of been more carefulpeople do this all the time! what if you did it? then you should have been more careful.

sister morphine
08-23-2013, 10:15 AM

Thanks
Yep, do what buttsy says. Back in the day you could have expected a correction within hours, but in these benighted times it'll probably take nearly a week :(

Bartolo
08-23-2013, 11:14 AM
Gree ended up directing me to google wallet when I did this. maybe contact them at the same time to speed up the process?

propha
08-23-2013, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the replies!
Well I hope Gree can solve it...and otherwise its a dumb mistake

C Rebels
08-23-2013, 01:24 PM
Bummer. Can't say I have done this but I feel your pain. Good luck with getting your gold refunded.

MattThomas08
08-23-2013, 01:38 PM
Yep, do what buttsy says. Back in the day you could have expected a correction within hours, but in these benighted times it'll probably take nearly a week :(

I've mostly heard the gold buying issues being corrected within in a couple hours. Same on the accidentally finished building gold clicks. Hopefully they're not started their weekend early.

sister morphine
08-23-2013, 01:59 PM
I've mostly heard the gold buying issues being corrected within in a couple hours. Same on the accidentally finished building gold clicks. Hopefully they're not started their weekend early.
I've done it twice :rolleyes: first time was ages ago in CC; the cash was swapped for gold in about an hour. The second time was in Kingdom Age a couple of months ago I think. Because you can't bank all cash over there my character had to wander around with a huge (and increasing from building output) quantity of gold for about six days. I was lucky that the only person who could beat me was a FUN member. I approached him to ask him to be nice about it, and he was. A thoroughly decent guy :)

MrM
08-23-2013, 02:06 PM
Gree directs you to Google Wallet/iOS app store these days. Last time this happened I didn't even bother waiting for a ticket to Gree but contacted Google directly for a refund and sent Gree a mail afterwards that they could take the cash out of my bank. I had the refund in 2 days, very helpful people at Google. The 'Have a Googley day' at the end of every reply started freaking me out though :p

VikesUK
08-23-2013, 03:52 PM
I had the opposite - a bad experience - I accidentally topped up with a bank truck of cash instead of gold. Gree support wouldn't look at it as they said they no longer do exchanges.they also said that the Admin here were giving out of date info to suggest that Support would exchange.

I was directed to GoogleWallet who were unsympathetic as they said they had supplied the service I (accidentally) ordered.