PDA

View Full Version : Been Hacked, with ties to Rising Phoenix syndicate?

julius squeezer
08-23-2013, 06:38 AM
Here is what happened recently. A friend was hacked and when he logged in, his account name had changed to Alex and he was level 1 with 1 laundromat. When gree fixed his account and he logged back in, he found his name had been changed to snowflake and he was a member of Rising Phoenix syndicate. On top of that, snowflake had just made a $100 million donation to their syndicate bank.
Anyone else been hacked and ended up in that same group donating all their money? Anyone seen this type of hacking before?

P.Squiddy
08-23-2013, 06:51 AM
Or maybe you've just got something against Rising Phoenix?

Dipstik
08-23-2013, 06:56 AM
This seems legit.

*munches popcorn*

julius squeezer
08-23-2013, 06:57 AM
That's funny considering I've never heard of them before yesterday. Would you like screen shots? We have tons!

Or maybe you've just got something against Rising Phoenix?

P.Squiddy
08-23-2013, 06:58 AM
That's funny considering I've never heard of them before yesterday. Would you like screen shots? We have tons!

On the serious end, you should've provided screenshots in the first place. I mean it does sound ridiculous... screenshots would be an excellent kicker!

zwiswoo
08-23-2013, 07:02 AM
Maybe there's an "innocent" explanation, or maybe the hacker was causing trouble at Rising Phoenix's end as well, but it sure would be good of a Phoenix member to give their side of this story. An account got stolen, and the stolen account was added to this group. Who accepted the account there? And why?

The Evolution
08-23-2013, 07:03 AM
On the serious end, you should've provided screenshots in the first place. I mean it does sound ridiculous... screenshots would be an excellent kicker!

Actually screen shots could only be provided after the account was recovered. We have screen shots of the donation of bricks from snowflake into our syn as well as screen shots of the account before it was recovered from our friends list.

You must be from this syn otherwise you wouldn't be questioning it this much. He wasn't blowing up anyone's spot merely asking a question. But if you would like for us to that please let me know. I'd be more that happy to do so and get banned doing it.

Dipstik
08-23-2013, 07:03 AM
I like that. "No... I didn't hack you. Someone else must have hacked you and tricked me into benefiting in order to make me look bad"

P.Squiddy
08-23-2013, 07:11 AM
Actually screen shots could only be provided after the account was recovered. We have screen shots of the donation of bricks from snowflake into our syn as well as screen shots of the account before it was recovered from our friends list.

You must be from this syn otherwise you wouldn't be questioning it this much. He wasn't blowing up anyone's spot merely asking a question. But if you would like for us to that please let me know. I'd be more that happy to do so and get banned doing it.

Go ahead give your proof. You think I'm with phoenix okay go ahead. This is a far fetched story and you've pretty much have given the people of the forum nothing to help you...

The Evolution
08-23-2013, 07:15 AM
Alright. I didn't check my PM's but it seems that a certain person inside the group did the hacking. It does not have to deal with Rising Phoenix syndicate as a whole. The person who hacked our guys account was Carlos/straightballen. He joined our syndicate the Dingbats 2 wars ago with both his main account and his secondary promising to do 200k ip. We let him in and he did less than 10k. Needless to say he was booted. He was removed from the rising phoenix and their leader actually sent in a ticket as well requesting the donation be removed and explained to Gree what happened. Thank you to who PM'd me with that info Good luck in the upcoming war.

Goodluck to The Rising Phoenix in this upcoming war.

BigMoney
08-23-2013, 07:20 AM
Maybe there's an "innocent" explanation, or maybe the hacker was causing trouble at Rising Phoenix's end as well, but it sure would be good of a Phoenix member to give their side of this story. An account got stolen, and the stolen account was added to this group. Who accepted the account there? And why?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?65516-A-member-of-my-Syndicate-Accounts-been-Hacked-Please-help-ASAP

Edit: I have no idea what is going on.

P.Squiddy
08-23-2013, 07:20 AM
Alright. I didn't check my PM's but it seems that a certain person inside the group did the hacking. It does not have to deal with Rising Phoenix syndicate as a whole. The person who hacked our guys account was Carlos/straightballen. He joined our syndicate the Dingbats 2 wars ago with both his main account and his secondary promising to do 200k ip. We let him in and he did less than 10k. Needless to say he was booted. He was removed from the rising phoenix and their leader actually sent in a ticket as well requesting the donation be removed and explained to Gree what happened. Thank you to who PM'd me with that info Good luck in the upcoming war.

Goodluck to The Rising Phoenix in this upcoming war.

Good its all settled. Good luck to all syndicates, trying to reach for their top; whatever it is their aiming for. Im just tying to stay in top 50 again!

Allowishus79
08-23-2013, 07:21 AM

here are all the screenshots you want ! There's the 222 bricks donation made by SnowFlake after renaming my account's name from Ash. I don't know why he donated those bricks to our synd instead of his though...There's also screenshots I've taken from the inside of Rising Phoenix shortly after Gree gave me back control of my account...I had to rename myself back to Ash as SnowFlake kinda sucked as name...Finally the $100M donation SnowFlake did to his "new synd" and a few kind words from me to them before leaving...

Still have no clue what happened though...Gree haven't provided answers but kudos to them to fix all that mess in a heartbeat !!

Edit: that was me --> http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?65516-A-member-of-my-Syndicate-Accounts-been-Hacked-Please-help-ASAP

P.Squiddy
08-23-2013, 07:26 AM

here are all the screenshots you want ! There's the 222 bricks donation made by SnowFlake after renaming my account's name from Ash. I don't know why he donated those bricks to our synd instead of his though...There's also screenshots I've taken from the inside of Rising Phoenix shortly after Gree gave me back control of my account...I had to rename myself back to Ash as SnowFlake kinda sucked as name...Finally the $100M donation SnowFlake did to his "new synd" and a few kind words from me to them before leaving...

Still have no clue what happened though...Gree haven't provided answers but kudos to them to fix all that mess in a heartbeat !!

Edit: that was me --> http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?65516-A-member-of-my-Syndicate-Accounts-been-Hacked-Please-help-ASAP

Yeah The Evolution said its all settled and stuff! :)

Slapaho
08-23-2013, 07:36 AM
We have zero tolerance for such childish, cowardly and drool cup behavior. We were kind enough to let Straightballin stay despite his weak stats, inactivity and incoherent communication. We were letting him stay until he found a syndicate that matched his lackluster, over promise and under deliver character. When he was asked to leave, he begged and pleaded...he then returned our kindness with this foolishness.

We have indeed contacted GREE and explained the situation, asked for the hacked account to be restored the gold for the name change (Our current member SnowFlake had zero to do with this nonsense~Ballboi just used his name) and his 100 million to be returned. We also requested Straightballin and his alt Carlos be banned from the game. He stated specifically to me that the hacked account was "his" in a GroupMe PM. We urge you all to ask GREE to make an example of this fool.

Again, we are very saddened to have such an insignificant player cause such a mess. I will personally stay on this matter until it is resolved/restored completely.

Good luck to you as well, The Evolution and your syndicate.

Slap~ A communications officer for Rising Phoenix

Sir_Krauser
08-23-2013, 07:59 AM
Great response Slapaho! You all are a class act!

Allowishus79
08-23-2013, 08:24 AM
Thanks for the info Slapaho ! I have no harsh feelings against your syndicate, you had a rotten tomato in your ranks and now he's gone. Thanks for contacting Gree as well as I did to make things right ! Good luck to the Rising Phoenix gang in the upcoming war !

JailGuard
08-23-2013, 08:30 AM
..I had to rename myself back to Ash as SnowFlake kinda sucked as name...

Wow, I just got stupid popular!!

Pass the popcorn Dippy...

montecore
08-23-2013, 08:50 AM
I miss the magic show.

JailGuard
08-23-2013, 09:08 AM
It's like Rising Phoenix will stop at NOTHING to make the top 100.

Ummm... Did you not read the whole thread?
Can you please expand on your comment before it is misconstrued?

Thanks

montecore
08-23-2013, 09:14 AM
Ummm... Did you not read the whole thread?
Can you please expand on your comment before it is misconstrued?

Thanks

I was making a joke. And I'm sorry, as I know such false allegations aren't very funny when they're made against you.

Slapaho
08-23-2013, 09:34 AM
I was making a joke. And I'm sorry, as I know such false allegations aren't very funny when they're made against you.
No offense taken here, I appreciate you making the edit. I would hate to see you lose face, slumming with us top 100 aspiring types, you tiger:-) Thanks again for the edit. Best.

JailGuard
08-23-2013, 09:35 AM

All good sir!!

Like I messaged to the person having the issue:
Please put me on the stupidest criminals website.
I obtain (don't want to say the other word) your account, change the name to my in game name, donate only 1/5th of his total bank and then upgrade a building for him. Yeah... Stupid.

Guess since this is resolved Dippy wont share his popcorn...
*snap*

Slapaho
08-23-2013, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the info Slapaho ! I have no harsh feelings against your syndicate, you had a rotten tomato in your ranks and now he's gone. Thanks for contacting Gree as well as I did to make things right ! Good luck to the Rising Phoenix gang in the upcoming war !

I am happy to clear our name and expose a punk for what he is. Appreciate the kind words, all the best to you!