PDA

View Full Version : LESTATCIEZ TOP 50 Guild Recruiting!!

mmalkove
08-23-2013, 06:38 AM
Lestatciez finished around 45th last battle and has an opening for YOU!

We want some good, active players that want to finish quests and get some great units along the way. Since we are all about having fun there are no strict rules but in order to be able to compete and have people to hit these are some suggested levels, Although if you are very active and finish LTQs and guild LTQs we will let you in if you fall short.

>1 mil in stats or a very good level/stat ratio

Donations are not set in stone; they range from 5x-10x IPH Just whatever you can give to help us get our next bonus!

We shoot for 50k CP per battle but gem spending is NOT required so if you fall a little short you won't get booted.

Our bonuses are pretty good and we will be getting energy regen upgrades in not too long!

Casualty Rate Bonus -19%
Health Regen Time -19%
Upgrade Cost -23%
Building upgrade time -23%
Guild member increase +30

Send me a PM with all of your info and come get some great rewards with us, LESTATCIEZ!!!

Top 50 Guild last war but we want to play to have fun first!!

mmalkove
08-23-2013, 08:30 AM
Come on, give us a shot. Looking for some more good players!

mmalkove
08-26-2013, 09:41 AM
Still looking for a Top guild? Join Lestatciez!

We are a top 50 guild, we finish all of the guild LTQs and we have great bonuses including 19% health regen!

Guild # 317577610 if you want to give us a shot.

John173
08-27-2013, 08:49 PM
Greeting Lord/lady, The Crusaders family is growing and we would like you to consider joining us. We are a well organized guild comprised of a diversified group of people from all over the world, we play to win (top 40 in all wars) but not at the expense of taking the fun out of the game. We currently have openings in the Crusaders and in our new junior guild The Crusader Knights. Please feel free to visit our website www.thecrusaders.info to learn more about our great guilds

mmalkove
08-28-2013, 08:20 AM
Get your own thread :p LOL Thanks for the bump anyway.

Still looking for a Top guild? Join Lestatciez!

We are a top 50 guild, we finish all of the guild LTQs and we have great bonuses including 19% health regen!

Guild # 317577610 if you want to give us a shot.

olodv
08-28-2013, 01:18 PM
Name: Golden Boy
Level:130
Attack: 663716
Defence: 633598
IPH: 3444 (current upgrade lender and contructing first manor, ready in 10 h)
War points: i'm not sure what you want in war points.. i'm battles w 2420 L 1097 current amb the 3º in my guild in ranking with 45K points

Reason for leaving your guild:
a lot of members have leave the guild.. and the last events we can't finish becouse we have a lot of noobs.. i play all the day and i usually finish all the quests..